Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

piya bonded by father's blood...husbands love (Page 3)

piya_111 Groupbie
piya_111
piya_111

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged

the scene reminded me of the movie amar akbar anthony when all the three sons give their blood to their mother without knowing she's their mom...i hope arnav finds it out soon that piya's her daughter

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Hubby Abhay, I hope he gets that title in the show soon. Wink

--AROMAL--

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MeenaJ

Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by remosalsa

i hope the family gets reunited somehow
Hope soEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

no fear when our vampire abhayendra is present....even if the family is broken...he will re-unite his sasuraal....because afterall its his sasuraal...his wife's maayka...he will do everything for his wife piya since he can't see tears in her eyes
lol right now there in college....not marriedLOL

arrey yaar...college or no collge...kisi na kisi din to shaadi karengein na ek saath....so hua na dobriyal's abhay ka sasuraal......

for me without marrying...AbhiYa is already living a life of husband-wife....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....piya loves for abhay is not a plain college going girl....its more like a wife...so does abhay well he is 200 years old...so abhay knows this relationships even more better...and he is fulfilling it beautifully...
i know ....their relationship is like of husband-wife...both try to solve each's problem....

thats what i am saying yaarEmbarrassedEmbarrassed......husband-wife relationship doesn;t need a rituals of marriage to be done to accept themselves as husband-wife...just by accepting themselves throught wholeheartly and souls is enough to declare them as husband-wife than by family blessings marriage rituals happens in the process....

AbhiYa marriage have happen through their souls....as for the rituals that will really declare them as husband-wife infront of the whole world it will be later part....

--AROMAL--

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged

@meena & mages....................today he told too for Pia in mindEmbarrassed, when Mishoo was worrying for herEmbarrassed, that Pia thr is so much love for u hereEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, u have to come back for this love EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

i know yaar...i saw the scenes...it was heart-wrentching scenes...the way he tells piya that she needs to live for him....he can't live without her.....he really really loves her....he can't afford to loose her.....and then he heals her and slept beside her...it was so touching...it brought tears in my eyes....

he loves her way too much....sorry to say even more than piya loves him....

even 200 years ago...he loves maithilli more than she loves him....

he is one passionate guy...who is one women's man.......

piya-maithilli are really very lucky to be loved by such a good soul....who believes in love happens once and even marriage happens once.....such guys are really difficult to get

--AROMAL--

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged

Nicely  explained MagesClap, i agree with u

thanx yaar .....

ur most welcome dearBig smileHug, u just describe very well every thingClapClap

yaa, his hooded look , he was looking very cute & handsome asusualHeartDay Dreaming, as he was rushingEmbarrassed, thats y i think he didn't attended Kabir's callSmile

uff...he was looking very handsome...my mouth was wide open....kaash aisa vampire pati humare zindagi mei aate...i am getting envy with piya now.....she has such a sexy vampire husband with her who loves her madly...unconditionally...immensely..passionately...kabir has a habit to misunderstand abhay...so no point commenting

less said abt Kabir is betterOuchOuch, just after a sec, he used beep for AbhayAngry

nowadays kabir is creeping me alot....and i hate the way he used the beep for abhay....he should learn his manners...even if abhay is a enemy he should learn how to respect and behave in a proper manner

abhay was looking like a serial vampire killer in that hood.....HeartDay Dreaming

no doubtDay DreamingHeartDay Dreaming

he was looking extremely hot...i was abt to faint...only vivian can pull such a hot persona wearing a hoodEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

when in hospital, he touched Pia's handEmbarrassed, so much care & affection & full of love was thr in his looks & feelingsEmbarrassed

those expressions melted me....Embarrassed....i am sure even piya in that unconscious state felt his cool touch with affection...care and concern....afterall they are soulmates...ek rooh dusre rooh ka choona bhi phata chal jata hai

the new BG tune was also so goodApprove

it was fantastic...marvellous....ClapClapClapClap...wonderful work by the music team...this is the most original work of ekta....hats off...indeed this show is different in ways of everything

today's all Abhay's dialougues were very touchy & beautifulClap

it was heart-wrentching...his tone had so much of pain and love for his wife...EmbarrassedCry....he loves piya way too much

Finally, Madhu is realising, that she is not doing good, by keeping father-daughter seperateThumbs Up, was good, hope she maintains it, even after Pia regains Embarrassed

even i hope so......this time round piya is surely staying with the dobriyals permanently....i wish abhay meets piya chori chori chupke chupke in the room and we get some real AbhiYa scenes.....

EmmmmEmbarrassedEmbarrassed,he comes & closes her mouthBlushing, those moment & his eyes in that darkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, just glowEmbarrassedLOL

i know....he looks hot in dark....and i am envy on piya...she is so lucky to have such sexy cold hands around her mouth
SounSoun Senior Member
SounSoun
SounSoun

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Yes she is very lucky !
--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
i just hope arnav came to know that piya is her daughter as fast as possible !!

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mythili2

nice post yar...very nicely written...Smile
i felt so sad for piya...and abhays dialogues were very good... hope abhay comes back to dehradun....
 i hope madhu tells arnab that piya is his daughter...feel sad for him too...

me too felt bad for piya...and abhay words melted my heart....he is already permanently settle in dehradun already....wherever his wife....he is there....now noone can seperate them like abhay says....

yup i hope madhu tells arnav that piya is his daughter...but piya doesn't want her father at all...i feel so bad for arnav...he never left his daughter and wife...its only his wife who wanted him to go away from their lives....what's fault did he do....just because he loved another women being a married man.....he never abadon them and leaves piya's mom pregnant...he took responsibities of his wife and daughter...why piya hates him...just because he left her mom and her...she needs to know the whole truth

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index