Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Mages

no fear when our vampire abhayendra is present....even if the family is broken...he will re-unite his sasuraal....because afterall its his sasuraal...his wife's maayka...he will do everything for his wife piya since he can't see tears in her eyes

lol right now there in college....not married😆
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MeenaJ

lol right now there in college....not married😆

arrey yaar...college or no collge...kisi na kisi din to shaadi karengein na ek saath....so hua na dobriyal's abhay ka sasuraal......

for me without marrying...AbhiYa is already living a life of husband-wife....😳😳😳😳....piya loves for abhay is not a plain college going girl....its more like a wife...so does abhay well he is 200 years old...so abhay knows this relationships even more better...and he is fulfilling it beautifully...
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mages

arrey yaar...college or no collge...kisi na kisi din to shaadi karengein na ek saath....so hua na dobriyal's abhay ka sasuraal......

for me without marrying...AbhiYa is already living a life of husband-wife....😳😳😳😳....piya loves for abhay is not a plain college going girl....its more like a wife...so does abhay well he is 200 years old...so abhay knows this relationships even more better...and he is fulfilling it beautifully...

i know ....their relationship is like of husband-wife...both try to solve each's problem....
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@meena & mages....................today he told too for Pia in mind😳, when Mishoo was worrying for her😳, that Pia thr is so much love for u here😳😳😳, u have to come back for this love 😳😳
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice post yar...very nicely written...😊
i felt so sad for piya...and abhays dialogues were very good... hope abhay comes back to dehradun....
 i hope madhu tells arnab that piya is his daughter...feel sad for him too...
piya_111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

the scene reminded me of the movie amar akbar anthony when all the three sons give their blood to their mother without knowing she's their mom...i hope arnav finds it out soon that piya's her daughter

Mrs.Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hubby Abhay, I hope he gets that title in the show soon. 😉
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeenaJ

i know ....their relationship is like of husband-wife...both try to solve each's problem....

thats what i am saying yaar😳😳......husband-wife relationship doesn;t need a rituals of marriage to be done to accept themselves as husband-wife...just by accepting themselves throught wholeheartly and souls is enough to declare them as husband-wife than by family blessings marriage rituals happens in the process....

AbhiYa marriage have happen through their souls....as for the rituals that will really declare them as husband-wife infront of the whole world it will be later part....
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: remosalsa

@meena & mages....................today he told too for Pia in mind😳, when Mishoo was worrying for her😳, that Pia thr is so much love for u here😳😳😳, u have to come back for this love 😳😳

i know yaar...i saw the scenes...it was heart-wrentching scenes...the way he tells piya that she needs to live for him....he can't live without her.....he really really loves her....he can't afford to loose her.....and then he heals her and slept beside her...it was so touching...it brought tears in my eyes....

he loves her way too much....sorry to say even more than piya loves him....

even 200 years ago...he loves maithilli more than she loves him....

he is one passionate guy...who is one women's man.......

piya-maithilli are really very lucky to be loved by such a good soul....who believes in love happens once and even marriage happens once.....such guys are really difficult to get