Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Mala-

about that tattoo...was that a real thing..or just a publicity stunt? havent seen it in ages :P

kareena deserves someone better, not a married man who cheated on his wife.

He has got that tattoo, last time i saw it was when he was doing Love aaj kal promotion

Kareena seems lattoo over him πŸ˜† - but then i guess Saif comes across someone who lives a total english living style, so i guess thats why Kareena fits with him in that sense πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Mala- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well...kareena was lattoo over shahid too :P

i think she likes the security..and having "matured" over the years...i'd say she's settling.

well, atleast she doesnt consider herself a teen unlike priyanka:S LOL

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Saifu's tattoo is very much there. They are happy together. πŸ˜Š
-Mala- thumbnail
yes..with 5 vacations a year..id be happy too
desigal90 thumbnail
Come on yaar, three only, lol!

They normally go once at the start of the year, once for saif's bday, and one for Kareena's πŸ˜†
-Mala- thumbnail
fine..i was just kidding about the vacations..but  they're sucha mismatch! and they will not get married. but lets see:D

re: kwk compatibility quiz

desigal90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lennie

I liked the answer, only coz i would probably have got the same opinion, dont get married lol

Honestly i just dont think they suit, and i mean like when i saw them on KWK, they werent on the same wavelength, they just didnt connect at all, thats my opinion and thats how i see them

But i got a feeling that their relationship works coz they both easy and dont see the seriousness in things i guess, thats how they come across esp how fast they made their so- called love something else like getting a tattoo, in what a few months of dating but each to their own i guessπŸ˜†

KWK is more a frivolous and fun show. They both were a bit over the top and hyper in it, especially bebo.
I've seen shows where saif and bebo are more subdued and even their relatoinship looks more mature. πŸ˜†
I guess they both have their moments. Like here

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbzyVCjmmmg[/YOUTUBE]
desigal90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mala-

fine..i was just kidding about the vacations..but  they're sucha mismatch! and they will not get married. but lets see:D

re: kwk compatibility quiz

YOu do realize saif was playing around with her on teh kwk quiz right? He was purposely getting her answers wrong coz her reactions are hilarous.

When he got the cuisine wrong, and bebo went, NO! He went, oh no, then what, South Indian? Oh ok, Italian, ok ok πŸ˜†

And hte destinatoin, saif knows that's her fav. coz he always takes her there for her bday. But he instead said, "BAND STREET" (not Bond street, BAND street, bebo's misprocounced versoin" and you caould see him grinning and giving karan a wink, right as she went, "NOOO" πŸ˜†
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: desigal90

Come on yaar, three only, lol!

They normally go once at the start of the year, once for saif's bday, and one for Kareena's πŸ˜†

Lucky man.  i wanna know their budget too. πŸ˜†
desigal90 thumbnail
Hey, when its Saif's bday, Kareena pays dude, lol!
She's the one who takes him there to his fav. ski resort. So its BOTH their budgets, not just saifu's, haha