India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Nani taunting Rudra...

*4rom heaven* IF-Rockerz
*4rom heaven*
*4rom heaven*

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
...Nani was annoying today, leaving no chance in taunting Rudra...Doesn't she know what situation both are going through, and he's trying his best and doing all he could! I think one person who really wants this hard time to go fast is Rudra himself coz he hasn't faced these issues before! Nani didn't even let him eat khaana!! 14.gif I found the scene a lil funny where she moves the curtain and says to R "he's still here"...It was like Rudra wanting to say "Damn...this lady is back...here she goes again...the bhashan begins" Gauri/Nani both lecturing Rudra...preaching runs in the family it seems like! 24.gif 24.gif 24.gif 

Anyways, hoping Rudra stands on his feet and shows everyone what he's capable of doing...though by the looks of the precap, it didn't look like Rudra will get a job anytime soon! 868.gif

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshjakrDarine1980

jakr IF-Dazzler
jakr
jakr

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Job milna ithna aasaan nahi hai. Being rich and known person also has become a real obstruction in Rudra. s case. To add to this his famous drinking habits. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thamesriver

Thamesriver IF-Dazzler
Thamesriver
Thamesriver

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Nani is really going overboard. She doesnot need to taunt him. Where needed Gauri is encouraging him and he is trying hard. When u taunt ppl it might have a negative effect on them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jakr*4rom heaven*

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *4rom heaven*

...Nani was annoying today, leaving no chance in taunting Rudra...Doesn't she know what situation both are going through, and he's trying his best and doing all he could! I think one person who really wants this hard time to go fast is Rudra himself coz he hasn't faced these issues before! Nani didn't even let him eat khaana!! 14.gif I found the scene a lil funny where she moves the curtain and says to R "he's still here"...It was like Rudra wanting to say "Damn...this lady is back...here she goes again...the bhashan begins" Gauri/Nani both lecturing Rudra...preaching runs in the family it seems like! 24.gif 24.gif 24.gif 

Anyways, hoping Rudra stands on his feet and shows everyone what he's capable of doing...though by the looks of the precap, it didn't look like Rudra will get a job anytime soon! 868.gif

Totally agree with your post.... Nani's behaviour irritates me a lot in yesterday's epi and looked like saying 'R you're good for nothing, not even able to find a job".... as if nowadays people can find a job in a couple of days! I like the reality depicted here...
fiddlechopstick Groupbie
fiddlechopstick
fiddlechopstick

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Hope Nani understands that finding a job is not so easy .
God, Please give her some patience.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*4rom heaven*

*4rom heaven* IF-Rockerz
*4rom heaven*
*4rom heaven*

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakr

Job milna ithna aasaan nahi hai. Being rich and known person also has become a real obstruction in Rudra. s case. To add to this his famous drinking habits. 

True and that's something Nani completely fails to understand LOL 

Originally posted by Anuhia

Nani is really going overboard. She doesnot need to taunt him. Where needed Gauri is encouraging him and he is trying hard. When u taunt ppl it might have a negative effect on them.

Totally agree Anu, taunting him isnt going to help him in anyway...when nothing's working, its the support of your loved ones which matters, well...Rudra should just ignore Nani's bhashan, and heared Vikas Bhalla is entering the show...his character will help RG get out of these financial problems so lets see how that turns out...
*4rom heaven* IF-Rockerz
*4rom heaven*
*4rom heaven*

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by *4rom heaven*

Totally agree with your post.... Nani's behaviour irritates me a lot in yesterday's epi and looked like saying 'R you're good for nothing, not even able to find a job".... as if nowadays people can find a job in a couple of days! I like the reality depicted here...

Exactly, that would just bring down his confidence and nothing else! 
Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
nani Angry

Go to top