Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

SHAANT MAANEETians/GurTians/GEETians (Page 3)

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

TongueHello Dearest MAANEETians/GurTians/GEETians Smile

How r u all today ??? Smile 

I know all of us are majorly ANGRY with the discovery that BDs were used in today's , otherwise cute romantic scenes...Unhappy...We feel cheated & betrayed that such cute romantic intimate MAANEET scenes were shown to us using BDs...Cry ..

Please note that I too have expressed my disappointment,anger, & hurt in various posts today and at the end of the day I just felt that WHY ??? WHY ??? Why am  I being so illogical or so rash about BDs ???Disapprove

Who am I to judge or comment on what the actors do in their personal lives ??? NO BODY...

I'm just a BIG FAN of Gurmeet & Drashti who give us the magical jodi of MAAN & GEET...

Yes I have expressed in different posts my resentment against the CVs, the show people, the actors AND now I feel that V as FANS are being tooo RUDE....Disapprove

I feel that v shud STOP....PLEASE ....NO MORE BASHING or MAKING SPECULATIONS ABOUT Gurmeet or Drashti...Tongue

This GEET forum is like a big family....v have all expressed our anger & diappointment regarding today'ss blunder....BAAT KHATAM....Lets NOT bring in personal lives of any actor even though they r making it public.....BUT lets keep our forum a HAPPY PLACE where u can come & discuss about the show, gurmeet, drashti, MAANEET, GurTI, their chemistry, thier performances, sbs, sbb, E24,our common interests, what v wanna c in the show, and thodi thodi masti mazaak chalta hai yaaron....Wink

Mainly v fans MUST APPRECIATE what Gurmeet Heart& DrashtiHeart do for us &GIVE THEM A BREAK...PLEASSSEEEE...Smile...

This is what I like about GEET forum----its a HUGE family...har koi apni baat kar sakta hai...lekin lets POLICE ourselves....

NO BASHING...NO JUDGING ANY ONE's LIFE....Smile

Lets enjoy the show...a roller-coaster ride...Big smile

Yaar I'm saying all this because I feel that all of us are one & I can share my views with all of u wihtout being formal...Tongue

HATS OFF to Gurmeet & Drashti for their AWESOME performances that they give us 24/6...Clap Clap Clap...Wishing Gurmeet & Drashti all the happiness they deserve...U guys r ROCKING....Keep entertaining us with magical MAAN & GEET scenes....Day Dreaming

Yaaron v don't want them to fall ill, right ?? So kabhi kabhi unka BREAK LENA TOH BANTA HAI BOSS....Tongue

I know , I too have said things BUT I'm sorry Gurmeet & Drashti....its out of love for MAAN & GEET ....

So WHAT SAY Friends, CAN V STOP WITH ALL THE ANGER & RESENTMENT ??? PLEASE PLEASE...PLEASE....Smile

Sorry for the long post...my POV...No offense to anyone....For all to read...Do share ur sentiments & thoughts.....Be Kind to One & ALL...Smile

Hey Param.....rocking post...shanti is what we need.......the thing is they showed two segments one SBS and one SBB....all in one go..and the titles were related to Geet and Maan..which mislted people to see it...I mean if it was named Debi-return segment......gurti's would have hooked off...beacuse they named it that way many people went and saw it....

yeh shanti posts are very needed....to show that we are a stable forum
also mods are doing good job by not randomly clossing topic...they are letting people vent...and people will vent vent and stop...

I love your line about judging....who are we to judge....that was correct

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

punjabispiceAbsoluv

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarakhan98

i agree with u..n i like ur post tooo..ClapClap
but dont u think when somebody comes infront of the
media with his or her personal life and shows it to others
it will not remain personal ???

speculating on someones personal life is fine if it's out in the public arena..but we don't have the right to dictate and judge how and with whom they spend it. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

bhakti2 Goldie
bhakti2
bhakti2

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Thank you soo so  much for this post; I am always so happy to see people being positive on the forum.  It's hard to believe how many people become crazy angry over the strangest things.  I guess I'm not alone in thinking people's personal lives should be their own.  Why because someone works in the public eye does it have to mean they should be subject to the cruelest criticism of their private life?  It's like when Geet brought Maan flowers the first tie so many months ago and said "Kyun? Bosses insaan na hain?"  It's the same with actors.  Yes, you feel you know something about them because you see them everyday, even out of character on SBB or SBS, but you DON"T know them and they are insaan like everyone else, and should be treated with the same respect as anyone else.  Why do people cross their limits so badly?  Especially after GC spent his last interview almost the whole time thanking his fans for their love and support.  Arrey, yaar, it's too much now. Leave the poor guy alone to enjoy the few moments of personal time he has and enjoy the fantastic work he does practically every other waking moment of his life.  

Absoluv

punjabispice Goldie
punjabispice
punjabispice

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
di ur fantastic....logically wat ur saying is making sense....magar gusa to phir bhi aata hai....

so i'm behind you even though i wanna complain...although you would be proud of me ...i didnt post anywhere besides gurti corner....
another thing i think multiple emotions went into everyone today starting from the SBS/SBB segments and then BD....it all kinda came at us at once....and yes logically we all know better....but mann tho kuch or hi chaata hai....
but i loveeeeeeeeeee the ek kamara clip you put up...put  a smile on me faceWink

Absoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by punjabispice

di ur fantastic....logically wat ur saying is making sense....magar gusa to phir bhi aata hai....

so i'm behind you even though i wanna complain...although you would be proud of me ...i didnt post anywhere besides gurti corner....
another thing i think multiple emotions went into everyone today starting from the SBS/SBB segments and then BD....it all kinda came at us at once....and yes logically we all know better....but mann tho kuch or hi chaata hai....
but i loveeeeeeeeeee the ek kamara clip you put up...put  a smile on me faceWink

Awwww Thanx Puja dear...gussa toh sab ko aaya...like Bluey said that the title of the SBS & SBB segment were MISLEADING....Fans got excited & wanted to c more offscreen GurTI BUT instead they got something else...toh gussa toh sabhi ko aaya...Nyways sab ne apna gussa vent bhi kar diya...toh AB BAAT KHATAM, right ???

punjabispice

A2Z_84 Senior Member
A2Z_84
A2Z_84

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Hi

I really liked your post, i come to this forum to put a smile on my face and sometimes i feel very depressed at how people bash actors personal lives and their professionalism etc

I hope we all understand that they are acting to entertain us and without them this forum would cease to exist becasue they give is our most loved couple Maneet

I love you Maneet and the actors behind the magic of Maneet Gurti. Your are both doing a great job so please if you do read some posts on this forum dont get upset becase majority of your Fans love you just the way you are

I dont mean to offend anyone with my post this is just my POV

A

Absoluv

Go to top