Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

SHAANT MAANEETians/GurTians/GEETians

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
TongueHello Dearest MAANEETians/GurTians/GEETians Smile

How r u all today ??? Smile 

I know all of us are majorly ANGRY with the discovery that BDs were used in today's , otherwise cute romantic scenes...Unhappy...We feel cheated & betrayed that such cute romantic intimate MAANEET scenes were shown to us using BDs...Cry ..

Please note that I too have expressed my disappointment,anger, & hurt in various posts today and at the end of the day I just felt that WHY ??? WHY ??? Why am  I being so illogical or so rash about BDs ???Disapprove

Who am I to judge or comment on what the actors do in their personal lives ??? NO BODY...

I'm just a BIG FAN of Gurmeet & Drashti who give us the magical jodi of MAAN & GEET...

Yes I have expressed in different posts my resentment against the CVs, the show people, the actors AND now I feel that V as FANS are being tooo RUDE....Disapprove

I feel that v shud STOP....PLEASE ....NO MORE BASHING or MAKING SPECULATIONS ABOUT Gurmeet or Drashti...Tongue

This GEET forum is like a big family....v have all expressed our anger & diappointment regarding today'ss blunder....BAAT KHATAM....Lets NOT bring in personal lives of any actor even though they r making it public.....BUT lets keep our forum a HAPPY PLACE where u can come & discuss about the show, gurmeet, drashti, MAANEET, GurTI, their chemistry, thier performances, sbs, sbb, E24,our common interests, what v wanna c in the show, and thodi thodi masti mazaak chalta hai yaaron....Wink

Mainly v fans MUST APPRECIATE what Gurmeet Heart& DrashtiHeart do for us &GIVE THEM A BREAK...PLEASSSEEEE...Smile...

This is what I like about GEET forum----its a HUGE family...har koi apni baat kar sakta hai...lekin lets POLICE ourselves....

NO BASHING...NO JUDGING ANY ONE's LIFE....Smile

Lets enjoy the show...a roller-coaster ride...Big smile

Yaar I'm saying all this because I feel that all of us are one & I can share my views with all of u wihtout being formal...Tongue

HATS OFF to Gurmeet & Drashti for their AWESOME performances that they give us 24/6...Clap Clap Clap...Wishing Gurmeet & Drashti all the happiness they deserve...U guys r ROCKING....Keep entertaining us with magical MAAN & GEET scenes....Day Dreaming

Yaaron v don't want them to fall ill, right ?? So kabhi kabhi unka BREAK LENA TOH BANTA HAI BOSS....Tongue

I know , I too have said things BUT I'm sorry Gurmeet & Drashti....its out of love for MAAN & GEET ....

So WHAT SAY Friends, CAN V STOP WITH ALL THE ANGER & RESENTMENT ??? PLEASE PLEASE...PLEASE....Smile

Sorry for the long post...my POV...No offense to anyone....For all to read...Do share ur sentiments & thoughts.....Be Kind to One & ALL...Smile

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

MaanGeetkiSimmiPGirnjyoti01kdg129punjabispicemallu.crowe20bhakti2artisticrafiaSATHYA88bluejalparianshimanshiserendipity2gennyM--Saavi---Kash-mehraanrahmona_pakswejasraj123Infinitedreams

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
very good post yaar. u have stolen my thinking. i think in same way that they have given us magical jodi maaneet. can't we bare some BD to give them break. i personally don't like just bashing them for this. they r human being too. 

we shouldn't forget that he is really professional and finished his work before took off. not like he left us without maan scenes. 

good work paramThumbs UpThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnAbsoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
No One wants peace in the forum....Cry...please do lemme know what u guys think ...Smile
Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Wink
Originally posted by jasraj123

very good post yaar. u have stolen my thinking. i think in same way that they have given us magical jodi maaneet. can't we bare some BD to give them break. i personally don't like just bashing them for this. they r human being too. 

we shouldn't forget that he is really professional and finished his work before took off. not like he left us without maan scenes. 

good work paramThumbs UpThumbs Up

Jas dearest...thanx yaarrr...finally koi toh mere se sehmat hai.....Apna attitude hona chahiye...Chaddoh Sanu Ki....Wink
Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
EmbarrassedBeginning of MAAN's Attraction towards GEET...Haiiiii....Day Dreaming...Uffff MAAN HAWTTTT in White & GEET in peaceful Blue....

Remember these moments....Embarrassed

PGirnpunjabispice

Giraffidae IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

PGirnAbsoluv

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Okay sorry for talking about something totally unrelated here but I can't get over the hilarity of the situation . Every single day someone or the other is opening a ' Shaant Gadadhari bheem Shaant' I mean a 'Calm down ' post . ROFL ROFL I mean I don't visit too many forums but is Geet forum a unique case or it happens everywhere ?

Back to the topic - yea calm down everyone , like Daadi says 'take a chill pill' . Though if I get anymore BDs in romantic scenes tomorrow or ever I'm not sure il follow my own advice :)

Edited by ~~ashi~~ - 27 January 2011 at 3:29pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maanlovesgeet17

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

Okay sorry for talking about something totally unrelated here but I can't get over the hilarity of the situation . Every single day someone or the other is opening a ' Shaant Gadadhari bheem Shaant' I mean a 'Calm down ' post . ROFL ROFL I mean I don't visit too many forums but is Geet forum a unique case or it happens everywhere ?

Back to the topic - yea calm down everyone , like Daadi says 'take a chill pill' . Though if I get anymore BDs in romantic scenes tomorrow or ever I'm not sure il follow my own advice :)

I guess dear thats because it takes those many posts to spread a POSITIVE VIBE to calm us all down....One Post just not ENough...Wink....This way u spread the wave of PEACE Smile

maanlovesgeet17anshimanshi

Go to top