Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

INDU-RAMESH DEAD........TRAGIC but MINDBLOWING EPI

Posted: 13 years ago

2days epi was just AWESOME

how it started on a happy note and ended on a sad note 

EVERYTHING was top class

the screenpaly...........the acting..........the editing ..............

all were just mindblowing

i didnt expect ki there will b such a twist with indu and ramesh

and it ll defo bring the needed political twist which we all were expecting to see

and it ll b more exciting to see how alka-chander love blossom amongst all these

loved the determined nandini as well.................she is defo in love with our abhi

and abhi bidding goodbye scene to alka-ralph and abhi telling the police not to involve alka in all this politics was also very good 

not to mention the CHALKA HUG.........

all n all..............AWESOME EPI

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skorpion thumbnail
Indu - Ramesh track was expected from day one of its airing
but to actually see it on screen brought out a gamut of emotions.
Sheer innocent sacrifice in da name of Ego and Society !!
Make us fink, if da polical base on which da country is running has dis type of people, who will *Create* such situations to garner favourable public votes. Hmmm...

Changing the actor playing Ralph was a gamble
which played off  very well in da favour of CV.
Unlike da softie portrayal of Ralph earlier, dis actor shows off his Jealous streak in da way da script demands. he doesna come out looking n sounding flaky as every cliched *Phoren Actor* is portrayed.
I also liked da way da character Ralph speaks literal translation of english words to hindi. Hats off to da Scripting dept for adding dis. To anyone who doesna know HINDI  as a language and is trying to grasp it, TRUST ME, dis IS da way we learn it, either from a HINDI-ENGLISH dictionary or Google.

I wud not want Alka to immediately have love feelings for Chandar,
dat wud be too sudden. But to go *Away* from Ralph gradually as da CV show Ralph's jealous streak increasing wud be interesting.

Also on da side, wud be interesting to see how JayVardhan plays his cards wid da Abhishek n Alka's photos, creating tough situations for da characters, who will be a pawn in dis political saga.

Abhishek is one card da CV are playing closed. We still dun know if he is a baddie or a pawn in Mr Nityanand Tiwari's hands. The actor sure is a newbie in dialogue delivery but he sure is improving episode by episode.

Chandar needs new kurtas !! Chandar needs a dress designer who is not influenced by Purple Barney !!  hehe

Mr Nityanand Tiwari is bak... and are we glad Mr Mohan Joshi is still playing da coveted role.

Overall an interesting episode dat will give us fodder to think over da next few days.

BTW... have i seen u on da LNMDJ forum  earlier??
ur id seems familiar sumhow.

thanxxX for posting anyfink other den...
Abhishek-Nandini looks sizzling and 
Chandar Alka has a new article on TB.
LOL

skorpion

ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am so sad .
poor Indu and Ramesh.
I hope it never happens to Chalka  if they r ever gonna married. 
Btw , Alka's father is not changed.😆
Thanks God!
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes, really sad..poor Indu/ramesh
And their only crime was to love😭
agree with skorpion, this ralph is better, and chander needs new clothes!😆
riddhi_416 thumbnail
so who killled ramesh and indu
anjali_k24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvarti

2days epi was just AWESOME

how it started on a happy note and ended on a sad note 

EVERYTHING was top class

the screenpaly...........the acting..........the editing ..............

all were just mindblowing

i didnt expect ki there will b such a twist with indu and ramesh

and it ll defo bring the needed political twist which we all were expecting to see

and it ll b more exciting to see how alka-chander love blossom amongst all these

loved the determined nandini as well.................she is defo in love with our abhi

and abhi bidding goodbye scene to alka-ralph and abhi telling the police not to involve alka in all this politics was also very good 

not to mention the CHALKA HUG.........

all n all..............AWESOME EPI

amazing...epi was too good....me too loved determined nandu...n ralph was just too good
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: riddhi_416

so who killled ramesh and indu

The gundas, their family...ramesh's brother..I forgot his name
Originally posted by: skorpion

Indu - Ramesh track was expected from day one of its airing
but to actually see it on screen brought out a gamut of emotions.
Sheer innocent sacrifice in da name of Ego and Society !!
Make us fink, if da polical base on which da country is running has dis type of people, who will *Create* such situations to garner favourable public votes. Hmmm...

Changing the actor playing Ralph was a gamble
which played off  very well in da favour of CV.
Unlike da softie portrayal of Ralph earlier, dis actor shows off his Jealous streak in da way da script demands. he doesna come out looking n sounding flaky as every cliched *Phoren Actor* is portrayed.
I also liked da way da character Ralph speaks literal translation of english words to hindi. Hats off to da Scripting dept for adding dis. To anyone who doesna know HINDI  as a language and is trying to grasp it, TRUST ME, dis IS da way we learn it, either from a HINDI-ENGLISH dictionary or Google.

I wud not want Alka to immediately have love feelings for Chandar,
dat wud be too sudden. But to go *Away* from Ralph gradually as da CV show Ralph's jealous streak increasing wud be interesting.

Also on da side, wud be interesting to see how JayVardhan plays his cards wid da Abhishek n Alka's photos, creating tough situations for da characters, who will be a pawn in dis political saga.

Abhishek is one card da CV are playing closed. We still dun know if he is a baddie or a pawn in Mr Nityanand Tiwari's hands. The actor sure is a newbie in dialogue delivery but he sure is improving episode by episode.

Chandar needs new kurtas !! Chandar needs a dress designer who is not influenced by Purple Barney !!  hehe

Mr Nityanand Tiwari is bak... and are we glad Mr Mohan Joshi is still playing da coveted role.

Overall an interesting episode dat will give us fodder to think over da next few days.

BTW... have i seen u on da LNMDJ forum  earlier??
ur id seems familiar sumhow.

thanxxX for posting anyfink other den...
Abhishek-Nandini looks sizzling and 
Chandar Alka has a new article on TB.
LOL

skorpion

first of all thnx for such an amazing reply............i agree with each and every word of urs 

and yeah u must hv seen me in LNMDJ forum coz i was very regular there and was a CRAZY PRIDA ND SAVNI FAN

be regular in this forum

coz u hv great writing skills

Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail
i know yaar abanti.....i think it was a MASTERSTROKE by the makers n Sara Khan and in fact each and ever actor and also the presswalas n the way the whole scene was done was really mindblowing!!! cantt waittt for more!!!
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow, a lot seems to be happening in past 2 episodes...having a very busy week so will watch repeats over the weekend or see the episodes online 😒

i wonder where chander's father is right now...he's one wise and practical guy, wish they had shown a father-son conversation after ralph humiliated chander. i like their relationship, it's friendly and candid. hope after tiwari sr. takes away alka, chander comes home and has a heart-to-heart with his dad. will post rest of the thoughts once i see the episodes.