TaAnu's Masti Is Back With Great Magic

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
oh wow...after a very very very very very long time...we have our TaAnu's masti magic back with a great bang....anu like a perfect husband and son-in-law cooking for his sick wife.....and the atta falls on him and his expressions were so cute...and after a long long time...we see a genuine smile from taani...infact our beautiful taani who always loves to laugh at anu's antics were back with a bang....

i love the way how anu shake his body with the flour and walk pass taani...he was so cute very very cute....and taani usual laughter seeing anu's bachchon jaisa harkat....πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

then in the room...he pulls taani wipes his flour on her face...uff it was so playful by anu...but it was so romantic...very very romantic❀️...it was short...but then the intensity of the chemistry was sizzling.....

in that one scenes....after a very very long time....TaAnu were themselves with all love...masti..passion without tension....sufferings....pain...tears....with no kebab mey haddis...in that one scenes...TaAnu forgot what they were suffering....

anu's bachchon jaisa harkat made taani forget the suffering which riteish giving her

taani's smile and laughter with all happiness in her eyes and face made anu forget that he is a 1 month guest in both homes and he needs to to go back to jail if the truth is not out....

well one by one...after so much of mental torture...one by one we getting back our TaAnu magic...

2 days back we saw our touching and passionate TaAnu who can do anything for each other in the name of Tere Liye

and tdy we got back our masti TaAnu who plays pranks on each other since childhood....and until now they are the same way.....

but it was too short...i was like when taani was giving anu a shirt and closed the door...i was like why anu never pulled taani into the room....we would have double dosage of TaAnu scenes since valentine is in the corner and we need TaAnu dosages in high speed....

kaash the scenes shows anu pulls taani into the room and we got more TaAnu scenes....

its a habit now for us...once its TaAnu infront of us....we just floats in the sky.....

now i wish one more magic comes back though its difficult at the moment...and that magic is none other than our trio magic Anurag-Taani-Robindo...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tejy_Kumari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I LOVE this post :)  I watched the scene so many times and am continuing to replay it in my head over and over...it was absolutely perfect and the perfect tension reliever...we deserved that scene (and you're right they could have made it longer but I guess we'll let the CVs go this time for giving us such a nice scene)  Anu's masti had been missing for so long and I feel like it is such an essential part of his character that Anu Anu hi nahin lagta uske bachon wale harkat ke bina...after all the rhona dhona of the past couple weeks, today's scene was a gift from those katarnaak CVs......and now we hope for the best as Onu now knows about Taani-Ritesh wedding...here's hoping for many happy TaAnu scenes for the next couple weeks and that πŸ€¬ Ritesh behind bars for blackmailing.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: MeraHarshad517

I LOVE this post :)  I watched the scene so many times and am continuing to replay it in my head over and over...it was absolutely perfect and the perfect tension reliever...we deserved that scene (and you're right they could have made it longer but I guess we'll let the CVs go this time for giving us such a nice scene)  Anu's masti had been missing for so long and I feel like it is such an essential part of his character that Anu Anu hi nahin lagta uske bachon wale harkat ke bina...after all the rhona dhona of the past couple weeks, today's scene was a gift from those katarnaak CVs......and now we hope for the best as Onu now knows about Taani-Ritesh wedding...here's hoping for many happy TaAnu scenes for the next couple weeks and that πŸ€¬ Ritesh behind bars for blackmailing.

TaAnu are back in action....i hope it goes on forever....and yes anu looks odd if he never do masti....even nowadays robindo looks odd without his masti....i love the scenes...it was awesome....yup this time we let the Cvs go...but we want only TaAnu....i hope anu reaches the mandir and marries taani.....and yes i hope riteish is behind bars
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yes me too loved each n every word of yours mages 😊
simply loved that sceneπŸ˜›
after  ages we saw our sweet hearts anurag-taani like kids πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
anurag with flour all over his body shaking his body so that the flour gets smudged on taanis face too ,then anurag rubbing his flour smudged cheeks on taanis cheeks ,just like a naughty kid was so very cute & soothing and it was so natural πŸ˜›
anurag-taani the eternal soulmates πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒβ€οΈβ€οΈ
muahhhh....love them so much !!!!!πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ
Edited by sita11 - 13 years ago
Nikita_David thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i too agree wid u mages..it was an awesome scene even though it was a short one..but atleast the CVs remebered d main essence of the show...i was missing TaAnu scenes very much frm d past few weeks and yest's episode was a bang on..finally we got to see d childish acts of anurag and that whole hearted laugh of taani which was missing ...since anurag nw knws abt ritesh and taani's marriage i just hope we get more TaAnu scenes...
lilsweety thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Cant agree wid u moreeee😳😳...........TaAnu is bck😳.hoep tdy also we get more of taanu scenes
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Dear, cant agree wid u more....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š
The scene was awesome even though a short one.....but who cares finally we got such a sweet  and playful TaAnu moment.....β­οΈπŸ‘
These past weeks were so tensed and horrrible that the essence of the show was missing....πŸ˜•
Yaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally we got our TaAnu back!!!!πŸ‘
It was so sweet seeing our angel smiling genuinely after so long....⭐️
And mere Anu ka toh kya kehna!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
So finally Anu knows the truth so he will definitely save his Taani and we will get the dreamy fairy tale TaAnu wedding......πŸ₯³
Yaaaaaayyyyyy......m so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Love,
Riya
lilsweety thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: R_Dutta

Dear, cant agree wid u more....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š

The scene was awesome even though a short one.....but who cares finally we got such a sweet  and playful TaAnu moment.....β­οΈπŸ‘
These past weeks were so tensed and horrrible that the essence of the show was missing....πŸ˜•
Yaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally we got our TaAnu back!!!!πŸ‘
It was so sweet seeing our angel smiling genuinely after so long....⭐️
And mere Anu ka toh kya kehna!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
So finally Anu knows the truth so he will definitely save his Taani and we will get the dreamy fairy tale TaAnu wedding......πŸ₯³
Yaaaaaayyyyyy......m so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Love,
Riya

after so long we heard "taani ki bacchi" frm onu's mouth............oohh luved it😳
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awww cute post sweetie...

yes it ws a treat to watch a cute taanu moment last nite πŸ˜ nw we dont hav to sulk any longer cz nupur finally told onu everythin

yaaaaaaaaaaaaay
bobby87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
liked ur post so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh