Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

AAMIR says RANBIR is better actor than IMRAN (Page 8)

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LifeOLicious

@Nukta SRK has very good people skills....he connects with people....regardless of anything else. He doesn't connect with me as I don't fall for his kind of charm LOL but he connects with the majority of people.

But if I had to compare....Rnaveer's story is similar to SRK...when Salman and Aamir were the two Khans, out of nowhere SRK came....just like Ranbir and Imran were all over...Ranveer out of nowhere came and conquered. But it's too early to say where they will all go. Ranbir is a better actor than young Salman....while Imran is not half as good as young Aamir....and I haven't seen Ranveer but going by what people are saying he seems to be a better actor than young SRK....so they are very different in terms of their skills even if the stories are similar.

times have changed, i guess... i don't find ranveer to be better than srk, comparititely... srk definitely has gotten repetitive now, in many of his roles, but he was good in his earlier movies... no matter how cliched it may seem now... isn't that the case with everyone though...?  LOLLOL

srk obviously is very charismatic... very charming... and of course, that works for some, and not for others... like how i could never connect with aamir.... even when the rumours did not surround him... he was always too chocolately for my taste....!   LOLLOLLOL   salman, in his younger years, was definitely great... and no, i don't think ranbir is that great of an actor comparitively... he's way too overrated, and overhyped.... everyone raves about his performances, and i won't say he's bad, but he's no tom hanks... let's just put it that way... i'd compare to aamir, but even aamir is too over the top for my liking nowadays....!   Tongue

i think everyone has become so repetitive now... when i watch their movies, i have a feeling of deja vu...   Embarrassed 

so really, i don't see that much of a difference 'in terms of skills', as per say... people give far too much credit to some, and too less to others...!   TongueTongue

Go to top