Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

AAMIR says RANBIR is better actor than IMRAN (Page 6)

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Ranbir and Imran are the SRK and Amir of Bolly in coming yrs Big smile

Love both !

ranbir's comparison with srk....?   Confused   nah, that doesn't work... 

ranbir - salman  (both are supposedly goodlooking; and both have reputation with women; both have a filmi background; both got their big breaks by a big filmmaker...)

ranveer - srk (both are unconvential looks; are charismatic onscreen... heck, both are also outsiders)

imran - aamir.... (this is easy to see... and both of them debuted with their family's prodcution...)

there.... WinkTongueTongue   however, it is a bit too early to compare.... every new rank newcomer gets compared to srk....!   LOLLOLLOL   auron se kyon nahin compare karte hain... hmmm... i wonder...!   Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

glitters-Mmmmm-Kai.prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara.khan

Kai. IF-Sizzlerz
Kai.
Kai.

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

Ranbir and Imran are the SRK and Amir of Bolly in coming yrs Big smile

Love both !

ranbir's comparison with srk....?   Confused   nah, that doesn't work... 

ranbir - salman  (both are supposedly goodlooking; and both have reputation with women; both have a filmi background; both got their big breaks by a big filmmaker...)

ranveer - srk (both are unconvential looks; are charismatic onscreen... heck, both are also outsiders)

imran - aamir.... (this is easy to see... and both of them debuted with their family's prodcution...)

there.... WinkTongueTongue   however, it is a bit too early to compare.... every new rank newcomer gets compared to srk....!   LOLLOLLOL   auron se kyon nahin compare karte hain... hmmm... i wonder...!   Wink
i completely agree with ranveer & SRK Embarrassed
Ranbir is some wht like sallu and he likes sallu a lot.

i have doubts on imran, i fail to see versatility in him but then when i think of andaaz apna apna amir was quite sillyLOL

Nuktaacheen

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kai_Hiwatari

i completely agree with ranveer & SRK Embarrassed
Ranbir is some wht like sallu and he likes sallu a lot.

i have doubts on imran, i fail to see versatility in him but then when i think of andaaz apna apna amir was quite sillyLOL

arey, how can you forget some of the movies he came out with after qayamat se qayamat tak....?   LOLLOLLOL   i had to endure them all... but at least, he was much better than imran.... so like aamir, imran too is lambi race ka ghoda naa... baad mein bataaye ga sab ko...!   LOLLOLLOL    let's see... abhi to it's so early to conclude about anyone... i remember how much fun we used to make of akki, in his earlier days... but he has some really good movies....!   Big smile

@ Guddi.... yes, that would be the BBB guy....!  LOLLOLLOL   and when you see the movie, you'll see why i compared them both...!   ranbir reminds me more of salman... TongueTongue   salman was quite innocent looking back in the days... srk was never innocent... c'mon now... he threw shilpa off the roof, for crying out loud....!!   LOLLOL   he is definitely charismatic... not good looking or someone who can be considered goodlooking....  there was a certain vulnerability about him though... you felt so bad for the guy, even when he was a psychotic murderer....!!   LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kai.prerna4rishav

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Nuktaacheen

Neha435 IF-Dazzler
Neha435
Neha435

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Yes I agree 60%!!

Ranbir Kapoor is a great actor. His very natural in his roles but I dont think Imran is any less. His great too. I just think they're two different people which means we shouldnt compare them, yes they come from the same generation but still they need their own space just like SRK, Salman and Aamir do. they cant be compared because they have their own personality and way of acting. Ranbir and Imran are the same, they're two great actors who will be leading the Film Industry!!

Very humble answer by Aamir thoughSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara.khanMaSqUeRaDe

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Hawww when was that Shocked Was it during Bazigar? LOLLOL Awwwhhh my SRK Day Dreaming

And I am yet to watch BBB.... But got very nice reviews abt the movie and the hero.. Anushka for best actress award for that tooWink My downloading is on since last 2 days LOL Hell slow net Dead

Hmmmm.. But Salman never gave so many hits or never got recognized for his acting in his initial days.. In fact in his whole career, only 5/6 movies are hit apart from Rajshri ones.. Whereas, Ranbir's already got recognized for his acting and almost 80% movies of him are a hitLOL

Plus.. Although HAHK will always remain my first love, I dont think Salman can actually act.. I love his screen presence though.. But I guess Ranbir's acting is good.. Specially in WUS and Rocket Singh.. Not to forget Rajneeti Wink

Anyways mera kyaLOL I am still fan of old heroesLOL So i will continue with my SRK-Amir-Sallu-BigBLOL

BTW - How do u know my name? Or u changed ur username or something ?ConfusedCry

i'm psychic... didn't you know that...?  WinkLOLLOL

you actually listen to the critics...?  i'm talking more about how they are in their movies, and their general look and how they both convey themselves... salman did have good movies though... maine pyar kiya, baaghi, sanam bewafa... he definitely had the 'innocent' part down....!   LOLLOLLOL  hits/flops to chalta rehta hai... i don't think in the long run, it matters as much as we make it out to be....!!

i have yet to be impressed by ranbir... he's decent enough though.... i'll give him that....!   TongueWink

prerna4rishav

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Nuktaacheen

Go to top