Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

[MG] in love with enemy (II)updt-100 & new thread (Page 97)

ixiaa Senior Member
ixiaa
ixiaa

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

awesome,great,briliant,fabulous n many more such words 4 ur ff reet. want 2 write more bout d update but lost 4 words. None r coming 2 mind except d update.

plz continue (Plz don't end it soon)

doosheeka Goldie
doosheeka
doosheeka

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
super duper coll update.........................waiting for the next ones....................
MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Oooooooooooooooo that was one sexy dance...BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing My throat is dry...BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing
U have made padssing remarks bout dev's reaction to geet's sexy dance with maan Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile
BTW good for u that u din't strip Maan or else I would have  
U c I am quite possessive bout him, just ;like geet TongueROFLROFLROFLROFL

It was an awesome update... I am hungrily waiting for the next...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TinkJiafullyfaltuAmour_Reet

nazsij Senior Member
nazsij
nazsij

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
superb......it was awesome...hot dance.....loved it...
nihatri IF-Rockerz
nihatri
nihatri

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
romantic
sweet cherry IF-Rockerz
sweet cherry
sweet cherry

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
omg that was amazing
do continue
it was amazing
so much passion

RukhluvMaan Goldie
RukhluvMaan
RukhluvMaan

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
HEY REET....
FIRST OF ALL HOW R U...
ME RUKH.....HEHEHE... WANT TO SAY THAT..
IM A BIG..BIG..........BIG................BIG...............BIG.............
.BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
FAN OF U..........AND UR FF........................
AND IM CRAZYYYYYYYY ABOUT THIS FF...
 I KNOW I NEVER COMMENT.....IT IS MY BAD LUCK THAT I FOUND IT LATE..CryCryCry
U CAN SLAP.ME..BECAUSE U DESERVE LOTSSSSSSSSSS OF COMMENTS...................ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
I WOULD SAY..10000000 OF COMMENTS..........BUT I COULDNT.
..SOOOOOOOOORRRRRY FOR THAT................UnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappy

UR FF..IS..
AMAZING.....................AMAZING.........ClapClapClapClapClapClap
FANTASTIC............FANTASITC............ClapClapClapClapClap
AWESOME............AWESOME...................ClapClapClapClapClap
BREATHTAKING...............BREATHTAKING...............ClapClapClap
JUST OUT OF THE WORLD....................ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
AND WONDERAFULLLLLLLLLLLLClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

FROM START...
When i started to read ur ff.....
I JUST FELL IN LOVE WIHT UR FF..AND WITH URDay DreamingDay Dreaming
 WRITING SKILLS AND IDEAS.....Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
THE STORY HAVE AGREAT AND STRONG CONCEPT AND ITS SOOOOOOOO DIFFERENT...
AND ITS SOOOOOOOO DREAMY................
IT HAS EVERTYHTING....DRAMA....EMOTIONS.....THRILLER...................ACTION............
...LOVE....
.........ROMANCE............EVERYTHING THAT A POPULAR STORY SHOULD HAVE....
I JUST READ ALL THE PARTS IN ONE GO..DAYS AND NIGHT...I JUST WAS BUSY READING IN UR FF...AND JUST EXCITED THAT WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN NEXT PART....
OMG SOMETIMES  MY FRIEND LOOKED AT ME WITH (U R MAD )
LOOK....BUT WHO CARES....I HAD FOUND A TREASURE.....
IT WAS ACTUALLY  READING UR FF WAS JUST LIKE FINDING A TREASURE......
EEVRY PART WHEN I HAD FIFNSHED..I USED TO JUMP AND GOING TO MY FRNDS...WITH OMG..OMG..LOOK I USED TO START TELLING THE STORY TO MY FRIENDS WITH EXCITEMENT.....ALL PART ARE AMAZING...............LONG ONE..THANKS FOR THAT...Big smileSmileSmileBig smileBig smile

AND YES HOW CAN I FORGET...WHEN  U  GAVE ME A HEARTATTACK....OMG...THAT WAS A BOMB..U HAD PUT IN MY HEAD.....I WAS JUST LIKE CRYING LOUD..HEHEHEHCryCryCryCryCryCry
...WHAT COULD I DO..IM SO ADICCTED WITH UR FF....U SAID U WILL NOT UPDATE..AND U WROTE THE ......END..................OMG......THAT WAS....UGHHH..I CANT EXPLAIN...BUT AFTER SOMETIME..I HAD HOPE I READ ALLLL THE COMMENTS OF READERS......THANK GOD..U REPLIED TO THEM..AND U AGREED......I WAS SOOOOOO HAPPY DancingIPartyParty PartyPartyWAS IN TOP OF THE WORLDDancing.Dancing..DancingI KNOW U WERE UPSET..SOMEONE WAS COPYING UR UPDATE...I WAS ALSO ANGRY WITH THIS NEWS....HOW CAN THEY DO THAT..AngryAngryAngryAngry....OMG...I WAITED FOR U ALL TIME..I KNOW EVERYONE WERE WAITNIG..HEHEHE..BUT I USED TO CHECK..EVERY PASSING HOURS...AND ALSO HOW CAN I STOP..I READ IT FROM STATING.... AGAIN AND AGAIN..AND ALSO AGAIN...I KNOW..THIS IS NOTHING FOR U..BECOUSE U R THE BEST WRITER.AND ITS MY TINY  COMMENT.AND THERE ARE LOTS OF READERS THAT PRAIS IN BETTER WAY,,AND U DESERVE MORE THAN THAT....AND I JUST WANTED TO TELL U..THAT HOW MUCH I LOVE UR FF..
.Big smileBig smileBig smile
COME TO THE STORY AND CHARACTERS...
AAAHHHHHHHHH...AS I TOLD ABOUT THE STORY...IT STOLE MY HEART....
AND CHARACTES,....
GEET AND MAAN...WOULD LIKE TO SAY MAANEET....
IM A BIG FAN OF THEM..HEHEHEH WHO R NOT..EVERYONE R A BIG FAN OF THEM IN THIS FF...SILLY ME...
OMG...........OMG.............THEY SOOOOOOO FIT IN THIS STORY..
ABOUT MAAN..OMG..OMG...OMG............DREAMY...Day Dreaming...Day Dreaming..Day Dreaming....ARROGANT..Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming.INTELLIGENT..PREFECT..Day DreamingDay DreamingUNRESISTBALE..

..........HOT..Day DreamingDay Dreaming...Day Dreaming..SEXY.Blushing.BlushingDay Dreaming..Day DreamingDay DreamingSOMETIMES LIKE THEWAY HE IN SHOW...........ALL I ANT TO  SAY THAT.. U DESCRIBED WELL MAAN...

AND GEET..AWWWW...SWEET..STUBBORN....AND BEAUTIFUL...INTELLIGENT....OHH THATS WHY THE GREAT MAAN SINGH KHURANA..SHOULD I SAY THE CHIEF FALL IN LOVE WITH HER... 
AND LOVE OTHER CHARACTERS TOO..ADI..YASH..MOHIT...SUNAINA..........

AS I WANTED TO SHARE SOME OF UR BRILLIANT PARTS
AND UR BEAUTIFUL IDEAS....
FROM PART 1....

He tapped on the glass table with eyes fixed on the mobile .........rubbed his chin with his  thumb .....the look on his face said he was waiting impatiently for a call.....

suddenly it rang breaking the silence into pieces ....

....as he grabbed the phone quickly murmuring  hello ..Wrinkles of frown appeared on his face clearly told he was not happy with the conversation he was having ....

the one sided conversation was sumthing like this .............................

WOOHHOOO LOVED IT...............

PART2...........

He felt a slight pang within...as he saw her dancing with another man ........

But the man soon stood back at the stage ..when she again danced around the flame in mid of the stage......

He didn't understand his own course of attraction  .....he was actually staring at a unknown girl ....in this important moment ..getting diverted from his mission ....where one single mistake can take his own life ....as well fail his entire mission .....he stood in the trance ...until R 's voice knocked him speaking something .....shaking his head ...he turned back .........

Sir........!! hello .......!! u there ....????U reached the VIP toilet ...????Hello chief ....????

Yeah ...!! I will be there ....

He cursed the girl ......ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLDEWAANA KHUD HOGYA..OR ILZAAM LADKI PAR..WAH WAH...MSK...

..for distracting him this much in this important mission ..

Hiding himself behind a curtain he noticed the girl again ....... now eyes opened....

stunning !! as his eyes fall upon her big butter fly eyes..............his heart skipped a beat as he saw her humming the song facing the mirror...........while taking her bangles off.........AWWW..THIS WAS AMAZING...

PART3..

Sir.... who is the witness ...?? A finally asked being not able to control himself more..

A girl ........!!!he left keeping them in shock ....mouth wide opened ...

Girl...!!!! R repeated the word dumbly .....

Sir ...and girl ....?? the next question came from S.....little suspicious one ..

OHHH....SIR??? AND GIRL???HEHEHE...ONLY GEET..NO OTHER GIRLS....OHH KAASH MAIN HOTI...

then you have to leave this place ...world ....and LIVE TOGETHER WITH ME......!!!

she let out a hushed shriek at this .......ohh babaji ,....what a shameless person he is ....!!!OHH WOW..MSK..PEHLE SE APNA BANA LIYA..WAH GEET LAGE RAHO..

PART4

How tall is he....ummm around 5 ft 10 inches .....!! isn't it ..? haan ... I m sure ...he was just of the same height of the almirah ....ohh yes

Ohh yess...i know another thing ...he has a scar mark under his chin ....

Is that enough ...??

No ....wait ...i know his perfume ....... he uses the perfume ...Acqua Di Gio  of Giorgio Armani...yeah ....i remember ....its the same smell that roshni's father uses ...i had seen the bottle in her dresser .....she remembered her classmate roshni ahuja's birthday .... they had a good long time there....

Okay so .....5 ft 11 inch..

Pretty fair ....

M shaped lips.....no geet lips comes later .....she scolded herself again

Dark black hair ..brushed back using gel ....ohhh silly geet  ..you are limit ....!! don't mention the gel one ...

And scar under chin...little right to midline ...no.....little left ....

And .. what else...yeshh...light brown eyes ....

Ohh I can recognize his voice too...

Acqua di gio perfume .......hmmm...has a classic choice ..i must admit ..he has both the style and intelligence---- deadly combination  geet ....!!

Geet control ......he is a murderer and nothing else ...he doesn't deserve a praise............

ROFL

ROFL

ROFL

ROFL

WOW...GEET SB KUCH TO BATA DIYA..AB OR KIYA BACHA..

PART5

Areee devion .............aayiye na....andar aayiee......uha kya khusur phusur kar rahi hai ....

he could hardly talk as his mouth was stuffed with paans ...

Geet looked at him grinning wide......while munching the paan .... oh babaji ...tuci bhi na ..kya kya namuna bhej dia...!!

He licked the red bettle juice staining his lips and nudged the boy .....

Aree chotu tu jaa....he pushed the boy aside....and took his seat properly facing them ....when they came in ......maan indicated them to be seated..... still the silly grin lingering on his lips......

Sit sit ...!! devion ......its clean ...be seated please.....

Haan to kahiye deviji whats the problem ...he said looking at geet .....still the silly grin hanging on his face ....

Puja sat ....and geet still thinking................ eeeksss......the way he spat the paan ...!! babaji ...!! bhali karo inka..

ROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

ROFL

ROFL

ROFL

ROFL

ROFLOMG..I CANT BELIEVE HE ACTED LIKE THAT...THAT WAS AMAZING............. WHAT A CONVERSATION...

Now puja gave up ..and nudged geet ...

Geet : she has lost her purse....

I.C : and you .....?

Geet : arrrgghhhh.....look ..i don't have any problem ....its her ...who has the problem ....do u get it ?? now please take the diary ...so that we can leave ...we have important appointment to attend ....

ROFL

ROFL

ROFL

ROFL

ROFL

I.C : areee devi ji....why are getting so angry ...thand paiye .....aur hun baith jaiye ...(be cool and take the seat ...)..aree ganshaaa.....thanda laa....devion ke lie........he shouted ...

Haan so where was I ...devi ji ....dont be angry .....beautiful girl like you shouldn't  frown ...u know u might get wrinkles.....he gave her a cheeky smile .......seeing her getting more angry ..he grinned wide.....

PART5.

Why honey ..!! why do u always open your mouth anything I say to you ....

She closed her mouth and said .....    look .....! he didn't let her finish ....

Yes darling I m looking at you ...and you will too.....as you are now going with me .....we will be having enough time to gaze each other ...eyelocks and all .....he grinned slyly ...

WOW...LOVED THE FLIRTING STYLE OF MSK.. 

Embarrassed

LOLLOL

PART6...

LOL

LOL

LOLLOL

LOL

LOL

Chief did u say that ...? you are bothered by a girl .....a mere woman  ??? hah ...!! may be my ears are ringing ....but why are you so close to her .....to hurt her its not needed to breathe on her face .......not needed to glance at the shining pain in her eyes.......!!!!well how will I know whats going on in your complicated brain ......................or may be....just saying ...may be......ur HEART ...? I thought u don't have any heart ...okay ...sorry ..sorry no offence ....my job is describing the events not jumping onto the conclusions ...do whatever you wanna do with her .....trust me ......none can stop you ...after all....

.chuck ....leave it ....read on guys ......**wink **

ok..there r lots of parts..that i want to share....but not now....

and THANK U SO MUCH...................................

THANK U SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR GIVING 

THIS BEAUTIFUL AND BREATHTAKING FF.............

LOVE RUKH..............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_

DrashtiDhamiNo1 IF-Dazzler
DrashtiDhamiNo1
DrashtiDhamiNo1

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
woah that dance scene was just HAWT!!!!!!! BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing Evil Smile
loved it loads
cont soon please

Go to top