Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

[MG] in love with enemy (II)updt-100 & new thread (Page 93)

Amour_Reet Goldie
Amour_Reet
Amour_Reet

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bul3

OMG..this update was hell painful Reet!..the way Geet was suffering in his absence was so disheartening..and the most heartbreaking part for Geet was

"Geet broke down on the floor........she couldn't hold the sobs anymore......she recalled how mum he went on other side .. she didn't know what she did......why she did.......just did.....the ball was out of her court ......

He had hurt me so much .........so why is it bothering me if I have refused to recognize him .......is he hurt .......he didn't say anything after that .....

Please forgive me....................................................................

She helplessly dug her nails in the cold floor...helpless sobs echoed in the constant sound of rain .....nobody knew how her excruciating cry lost its way in the crackling noise of the thunder .......nobody knew how her heart broken into pieces just after she stabbed her beloved's heart ...." aaaaahhhhh............bul i love u so much ..............do you know how much i loved this colour change ...........ohhh..its my fav line in the whole update ...u r amazing bul

and Maan..oh god..I literally cried reading what Maan went through after Geet denied recognising his voice!Cry..my heart truly ached and it was not just Geet and Maan who were in pain..I was also in great painCryCryCry
"

He smiled with filled eyes.......

You have made the right decision geet .....he is the right man for you .

Why would you recognize me......i m a criminal ......a dweller of darkness .....and you are the rays of sun ....

I m so happy today .....but why my heart betraying .....

See geet ...i was always right ...you never loved me.....

He smiled again ...this time a lone tear trickled down ...and he was not ashtonished...."

aww....bulbul .....yesterday i had seen this comment ....and fled away ..cause my heart was swelled....i dont know how to acknowledge this reply of urs ...thank you so much dear  

the entire episode at strip club was extremely well written..I could actually imagine each and every scene and Maan's teary eyes and jealous Geet!..(great song selection-very apt for the situationStar)
calling this update AWESOME would be totally an understatement!..have no words to describe how amazing,fabulous,fantastic it is!..ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
PS-I know I dont reply regularly and I am sorry about it but I truly love your FF and your writing ..you are just an amazing writer..for me you are truly one of the bestest writers I have come across on IF!..and in love with enemy is the most unique and extremely different FF I have ever read..it is so gripping and interesting and unpredictable!!the best FF for me!..love you for giving such a brilliant FFHug

hey bulbul ..its real good to see u back ...whatever you do i m absolutely okay with it .......trust me i m ....its just i adore ur comments so much ...that cant help but feel proud ...!
i m speechless really when u or reva says ...that this is the most unique ff u hav ever read ....i dont know how to live upto ur expectations ...but i will try ...

i love u tooo.....love is the most awsum feelings and trust me ..i cant help it ...but i do ..!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AliceTBul3

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
awesome update
loved it loadz
wow hot dance
hehe love how maan gets when he see's geet with someone else 
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Welcome back reet
Sorry for late comment as i'm too busy
 loved to read ur updates.
 m missing them
now m very very happy to read ur ff again.
 awesome parts. loved them.
lots of twist and turns and m enjoyed them lots.
update soon.
cyberprincess Senior Member
cyberprincess
cyberprincess

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Reet dear, awsome, just awsome loved every bit of it, you have got unique writing skills and the ideas you are putting in I havent ready in any other ff, cant wait for the next part very very eagerly looking forward to for the update. please post soon :) with lots of love!
kareena32 IF-Dazzler
kareena32
kareena32

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
wow reet that was an awesome update love it so much  geet will go mad with maan he always change   in new avtaar
hope geet will soon recognise that  maan singh khurana  and   guru  is one person  that he is her chief whom she love madly
and thanks for pm hope will get another update soon waiting desperately for it 
THANK-YOU
                               WITH LOVE  KAREENA
chubzy IF-Dazzler
chubzy
chubzy

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
now thats wat i call a dhamakedar update.....
Wat a sizzling narration of maaneets dance...
Plzzzzzzz cont sooooooooon
-Jyo- Goldie
-Jyo-
-Jyo-

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Hey reet
I am doing good, ya its loooooong timeSmile  Lagtha hai tumare exams bohat achhi tharase hogagi haiBig smile Ek ke baad ek damakedar updates de rahi hoWink  I totally agree with u that absence makes heart grow fonder. I really dont want their misrery to end coz if it ends means end of this ff. Everything has to end but not sooooooooooooo soon. Nw i think all of ur readers agree with me..........................Agar maaneet ke kasmakash katham hogai toh padne mai bilkul mazza nahi ayega, yahi toh kasiyat hai is kahani kiLOL Lagtha hai abi abi kahani suru hui hai aur tum the end likne ke plan bana rahi ho.........Shocked Very bad......................CryCryCry  Reet u always left readers speechless, i really get confuse hw to comment, from where to comment &  comment on wt & wt not. Ur brillent writterClapClapClap  U write abt evreything But nothing reveeled at end................................Angry reveel secreats when least expected.

Encounter of  Maaneet was hillarious...........................Maan very well know that geet loves him & still annoyed her to the edge. Loved the way u ve written whole scene specially maan irritating her by linking with dev.Thumbs Up Poor geet hw can she recognise maan if he made his apperences in diff avtars.........................................Confused Aww maan is jealous...........................let him be. Maaneet dance.............................Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

I know hw hectic it becomes once classes started, still i dont want u to end this ff soon. I can wait for months to read new part, Soo plz dont end this one, If ur not able to finish this in this hollidays dont worry u can continue in next.......................Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amour_Reet

Amour_Reet Goldie
Amour_Reet
Amour_Reet

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jyo-

Hey reet
I am doing good, ya its loooooong timeSmile  Lagtha hai tumare exams bohat achhi tharase hogagi haiBig smile Ek ke baad ek damakedar updates de rahi hoWink  I totally agree with u that absence makes heart grow fonder. I really dont want their misrery to end coz if it ends means end of this ff. Everything has to end but not sooooooooooooo soon. Nw i think all of ur readers agree with me..........................Agar maaneet ke kasmakash katham hogai toh padne mai bilkul mazza nahi ayega, yahi toh kasiyat hai is kahani kiLOL Lagtha hai abi abi kahani suru hui hai aur tum the end likne ke plan bana rahi ho.........Shocked Very bad......................CryCryCry  Reet u always left readers speechless, i really get confuse hw to comment, from where to comment &  comment on wt & wt not. Ur brillent writterClapClapClap  U write abt evreything But nothing reveeled at end................................Angry reveel secreats when least expected.

Encounter of  Maaneet was hillarious...........................Maan very well know that geet loves him & still annoyed her to the edge. Loved the way u ve written whole scene specially maan irritating her by linking with dev.Thumbs Up Poor geet hw can she recognise maan if he made his apperences in diff avtars.........................................Confused Aww maan is jealous...........................let him be. Maaneet dance.............................Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

I know hw hectic it becomes once classes started, still i dont want u to end this ff soon. I can wait for months to read new part, Soo plz dont end this one, If ur not able to finish this in this hollidays dont worry u can continue in next.......................Wink

love u ...will edit this again ....do check please

i love u once again

Go to top