Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

[MG] in love with enemy (II)updt-100 & new thread (Page 91)

Eccentric.Being IF-Rockerz
Eccentric.Being
Eccentric.Being

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged

Hey Reet

Love U .HeartHugIts a great update.Clap

The way U described Geet's state of mind, heart was awesome. Her emotions are turmoiled.

Chief is proving himself the chief of disguise but hopfully, soon geet will see through it.

Maaneet's Conversation had various colors in it. He sure want to know if geet has really forgotten himSilly The way Maan was irritating was quite hilarious.LOL  Its hard to understand the intrinsic meanings when emotions are driving the person. 

Geet the Seducer Shocked, what more is there to seeLOL. Maan is going mad with jealousy & worry Thumbs Up Yep heart can rule the mind.

Whoa, the song & dance sequence ClapDay DreamingHeart

Want the next update, Can't wait to read more(getting greedy)

About ur reply dear,

Originally posted by maanmeet_Reet

@ serene love -- wait ...i have to reply u after reading ur last comment as well on page 67
ok i m back ......ohh dxarling ....i so loved that song ,...na kario.....dil tut jata hai ......chahat ki baat na kario .....kario....dil tut jata hai...
i m tocuhed that u managed inspite of ur exams......thats so nice of u yaar ....!! but study comes first .....i will wait for u love.....and i shud thank u for continuing reading this fic ..thankx dear
and thanks ...for liking this update as much ...ahh about how maan managed to get out of the jail .....will be answered slowly but for now read the p.s *** note at the end of next update ....let dev woo drijee......let him do whatever he wants ....with time he will ask to geet too....thats soon gonna come as well.......so hold ur heart and wait for next 2 updates....cause they will bring boxful of surprises

thnx 4 ur time to read the comments & loving the song.

I don't have any exams, that was 4 U to take all the pain to update after UR Exams.Smile & yes studies come 1st.

waiting to see things unraveling. 

Edited by serenelove - 13 April 2011 at 7:33am

zaara2212 IF-Sizzlerz
zaara2212
zaara2212

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Tongueloved it...can't wait for the suspense
-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
i loved it....it was simply amazing especially the dance part..........continue soon...i hope in the next part........geet will finally know the face of chief.........thnx for the pm.........waiting for the nxt part.......
CrazyCutesy IF-Stunnerz
CrazyCutesy
CrazyCutesy

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
awesome update
geet will defo become mad
cant wait to read what happens next
continue soon
thanks 4 pm
mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
nice update yaar ..loved it 
Junglebee IF-Addictz
Junglebee
Junglebee

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
hiii reeet.....
u hav simply killed a lot of ppl with ur update......
it was like heaven when i was reading the marjani part..............
i was drooling...........my jaw had dropped at the combustibel chemistry that u had amazingly captured in marjani part....
geet thinking she has gone paranoid..........was hilarious.....
well she was trying locate her chief in each and every person she met....not knowing ...that it is indeed her chief who is tagging her .......

loved maan (as a cop) and geet convo..................it was fabulous
what can i say...............this update had the chemistry quotient so high that i thought probably my PC is goin to go up in flames...................

fabulous update......
u kno i was wondering what dev was doin when maan made his first appearance before geet at the club.....this update answered my doubt.....
this is the best thing about ur ff...there are no loose ends.......every point is minutely described and and given a logical conclusion

i am really looking forward for upcoming updates since u have given us such a heartracing precap...............

every update surpasses our expectations and leaves me with a feeling of pride for u......u r simply awesome

and one more thing...i guess arabian nights have got a different meaning today with ur update....
i will never be able to read the arabian nights without remembering ur HAWT marjaani update.......................

the most awaited encounter and dev proposing geet.............i am goin sleepless after reading this

ohhhhhh aaj ki neend ud gayi meriLOL
i think u shud stop giving precaps that makes literally go sleeplessLOL...

love u a lot
revaBig smile

Edited by Dreamy_Mystique - 13 April 2011 at 7:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amour_Reet-memorable-

MsMovielover IF-Dazzler
MsMovielover
MsMovielover

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Thanks Reet you are just too amazing Hug
WOW WOW that was one TOO HOT TO HANDLE update...
OMG loved their dance & so shocked to see geet as a dancer but then HE was with her so i enjoyed it
Embarrassed...
the part were chief was msk was hilarious.. & enjoyed how he kept teasing her LOL
i didnt pay much attention to dev cause i cant stand him Angry so i was happy with geet's answer with attitude that he wasn't her bf or fiance so in ur face dev ROFL
OMG so its coming to an end although i would to keep reading it but i want maaneet to be happily together & every story has an end.. till a new one begins so i'll look forward to your new ff Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amour_ReetJunglebee

-Veritaserum- IF-Rockerz
-Veritaserum-
-Veritaserum-

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Awesome part... loved it

Go to top