Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

[MG] in love with enemy (II)updt-100 & new thread (Page 90)

Bul3 IF-Sizzlerz
Bul3
Bul3

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
lovely update Reet!..the encounter between Maan and Geet was amazing..loved how Maan was pestering her just so that she blurts out what he has been longing to hear!..those smirks of victory and those moments of pure jealousy truly took my breath away!..he is so madly and hopelessly in love with her..he kept asking questions like"you have a habit of forgetting easily,..when a person is unreasonably rude ....that means there was something irking her from within ...or she is trying to conceal something bigger than it ...."..all this was just because he needed to see those reactions from Geet which proves that she hasn't forgotten him and loves him too!..awDay Dreaming..but feel bad for both of them..poor Geet is having such a tough time and Maan's rather ambigous appearances in different avatars is just confusing her..But the beauty is that no matter which look Maan deceives,Geet's heart always recognises him!..they love each-other soooooooo much..Geet felt terrible watching him strip and Maan was in no less fire when he saw Geet flaunting herself in the arabian dance!..the dance was MAGNIFICENT!!..once again you were extremely brilliant in your potrayal of events..I could really visualize Maan-Geet dancing(WHAT A DANCEStar) and could actually feel the chemistry they shared..I was literally going all dreamy and red while reading(=seeing) the dance sequence..BRILLIANTClapClapClap..I am so longing to see these two confess and be in each-others arms!..hayye..aise enemies mil jaye to dost kise chahiyeLOLWink..apart from them,I feel bad for Dev..he is a nice guy and hopefully he will find someone who loves him too!..but I am glad we dont have negative Dev hereSmile..AWESOME UPDATE!..cant wait to read the next part and see what will happen next!..what will Maan aka Guru tell Geet?..will Geet realize that her feelings that he is chief is right?..update soon!..loveHug

Edited by Bul3 - 13 April 2011 at 5:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amour_ReetSOLACEofEYES

-memorable- IF-Rockerz
-memorable-
-memorable-

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
it ended........Angryi was hoping to see more dance & chemistry between the twoEmbarrassed
it was just marvellousClapClap
geet gave maan tit for tat LOLhe was stripping & here geet is dancing arabic danceWinkLOL
the reaction on maan's face was worth watchingShockedLOL

(did you notice i am saying these things as they were happening in front of my eyes)thats the magic of your writtingSmileClapClap

poor devShocked when geet said he is not her boyfriend or fianceOuch 
plz plz plz cont soon
am axiously waiting for maneet's encounter in next updateDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Junglebee

richiiiii Goldie
richiiiii
richiiiii

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
god loved it soooooooo much....and i am happy to hear that updates will be more frequent now.....yayiieeeee!!!
Amour_Reet Goldie
Amour_Reet
Amour_Reet

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bul3

lovely update Reet!..the encounter between Maan and Geet was amazing..loved how Maan was pestering her just so that she blurts out what he has been longing to hear!..those smirks of victory and those moments of pure jealousy truly took my breath away!..he is so madly and hopelessly in love with her..he kept asking questions like"you have a habit of forgetting easily,..when a person is unreasonably rude ....that means there was something irking her from within ...or she is trying to conceal something bigger than it ...."..all this was just because he needed to see those reactions from Geet which proves that she hasn't forgotten him and loves him too!..awDay Dreaming..but feel bad for both of them..poor Geet is having such a tough time and Maan's rather ambigous appearances in different avatars is just confusing her..But the beauty is that no matter which look Maan deceives,Geet's heart always recognises him!..they love each-other soooooooo much..[will be explained in next part ..but i loved this part of ur comment so much i cant tell u ]Geet felt terrible watching him strip and Maan was in no less fire when he saw Geet flaunting herself in the arabian dance!..the dance was MAGNIFICENT!!..once again you were extremely brilliant in your potrayal of events..I could really visualize Maan-Geet dancing(WHAT A DANCEStar) and could actually feel the chemistry they shared..I was literally going all dreamy and red while reading(=seeing) the dance sequence..BRILLIANTClapClapClap..I am so longing to see these two confess and be in each-others arms!..hayye..aise enemies mil jaye to dost kise chahiyeLOLWink..apart from them,I feel bad for Dev..he is a nice guy and hopefully he will find someone who loves him too!..but I am glad we dont have negative Dev hereSmile..AWESOME UPDATE!..cant wait to read the next part and see what will happen next!..what will Maan aka Guru tell Geet?..will Geet realize that her feelings that he is chief is right?..update soon!..loveHug

i stopped replying to my previous comments to reply this piece of praise ...

what shall give thou ...! for this !

ahh i m taken by ur comment ...... i need really a long time to think ...what will say after this ....\

yes....he was instigating her ......intentionally .....so that she does something she spills something ......
that was so un-him ....but he did it ...
detailed report of their course of actions wil be given in next update

a big surprise waiting there.....

about dev ......he is a normal human ......very normal like us.....good and bad is an apparant thing i guess....depends on outlook or how it matters to you -- in general cases......i m speaking about ....he is a cultured learned advocate - who was in love ......so he behaved normally ....what he had to do .....
in this story there will no naintara ....so dev's presence is very much important here ....hope u understand ..

loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed it

Bul3

Bul3 IF-Sizzlerz
Bul3
Bul3

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanmeet_Reet

Originally posted by Bul3

lovely update Reet!..the encounter between Maan and Geet was amazing..loved how Maan was pestering her just so that she blurts out what he has been longing to hear!..those smirks of victory and those moments of pure jealousy truly took my breath away!..he is so madly and hopelessly in love with her..he kept asking questions like"you have a habit of forgetting easily,..when a person is unreasonably rude ....that means there was something irking her from within ...or she is trying to conceal something bigger than it ...."..all this was just because he needed to see those reactions from Geet which proves that she hasn't forgotten him and loves him too!..awDay Dreaming..but feel bad for both of them..poor Geet is having such a tough time and Maan's rather ambigous appearances in different avatars is just confusing her..But the beauty is that no matter which look Maan deceives,Geet's heart always recognises him!..they love each-other soooooooo much..[will be explained in next part ..but i loved this part of ur comment so much i cant tell u ]Geet felt terrible watching him strip and Maan was in no less fire when he saw Geet flaunting herself in the arabian dance!..the dance was MAGNIFICENT!!..once again you were extremely brilliant in your potrayal of events..I could really visualize Maan-Geet dancing(WHAT A DANCEStar) and could actually feel the chemistry they shared..I was literally going all dreamy and red while reading(=seeing) the dance sequence..BRILLIANTClapClapClap..I am so longing to see these two confess and be in each-others arms!..hayye..aise enemies mil jaye to dost kise chahiyeLOLWink..apart from them,I feel bad for Dev..he is a nice guy and hopefully he will find someone who loves him too!..but I am glad we dont have negative Dev hereSmile..AWESOME UPDATE!..cant wait to read the next part and see what will happen next!..what will Maan aka Guru tell Geet?..will Geet realize that her feelings that he is chief is right?..update soon!..loveHug

i stopped replying to my previous comments to reply this piece of praise ...

what shall give thou ...! for this !

ahh i m taken by ur comment ...... i need really a long time to think ...what will say after this ....\

yes....he was instigating her ......intentionally .....so that she does something she spills something ......
that was so un-him ....but he did it ...
detailed report of their course of actions wil be given in next update

a big surprise waiting there.....

about dev ......he is a normal human ......very normal like us.....good and bad is an apparant thing i guess....depends on outlook or how it matters to you -- in general cases......i m speaking about ....he is a cultured learned advocate - who was in love ......so he behaved normally ....what he had to do .....
in this story there will no naintara ....so dev's presence is very much important here ....hope u understand ..

loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed it
thanks for your reply..and you are giving me "in love with enemy"..what more can I ask forHug!!!..I was already getting so impatient for the next part and your declaration of a surprise has made me more impatient (if that was possibleLOL)..and I totally understand your POV regarding Dev and I agree with it too!..update real soonBig smile

Amour_Reet

scorpiodreams Goldie
scorpiodreams
scorpiodreams

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
awesome....thankyouThumbs Up
zoha25 Goldie
zoha25
zoha25

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged

just amaizing....
preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
hoye hoye.......................absolutely mindblowing update....................
wat to say loved each and every part of it.................
maan singh khurana came to meet his geet..............irritating her to the core and the way he was asking who dev is to her probably wanted to make sure she has moved on or something......taunting her that she forgets ppl whom she meets...............uff maan well no complains....................i love him like that.............
arabian night special...........kya kahe...........amazing............can imagine it..............how maan wud hv burned to c all those hootings for his geet and geet wat was she doing.............is she doing it for the case or did she come to know more abt guru.............as she feels it might b her chief.............
it was actually amazed to c the protective and possessive side of maan...............

well u answered the questions abt where did dev go when she was singing................

hating the mere presence of dev now sorry yaar but dont like any one coming closer to maan's geet......

hey  u r ready with next updates.............well will b waiting for it though.............r u going to update bin tere as well...................

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amour_ReetJunglebee

Go to top