Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

[MG] in love with enemy (II)updt-100 & new thread (Page 89)

Amour_Reet Goldie
Amour_Reet
Amour_Reet

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamy_Mystique

Originally posted by basicquestion1

Reet dear u almost gave me a heart attack. I came here n saw " note on 84" and my heart skipped beats. All I was thinking..... Naheen reet... I hope u r not going away again!
But gal... How wrong I was..... This was all a good news...
Waiting for the update.... Magical, fairytale style :)

LOL

reet has scared us so much ....that any note ....makes us go crazy
hey guyz ....i hav no intention to scare u ...but what happened ...i m explaining ....i cudnt update last night ..i dont know why ....if didnt allow me to post anything ....

i was pissed at that ...
i logged out after several try ...now i m back with the update ....as usual dont think its ended untill u see the caption hit the like button if u like it ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

humna77basicquestion1

Amour_Reet Goldie
Amour_Reet
Amour_Reet

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
here goes the replies to my honeybunchs ...
starting with

@ basic question ...
 i m happy and satisfied that u found the flower part so good....yeah ...i tried searching for the picture...but didnt get the one i was looking for...as reader i know it is of much help if i put on a pic ...
ahh...the phone part ...seems like everyone liked it so far ...great ..!! Smile
glad that u liked dance part ...i was quite skeptic about it ...yes ..i continue updating as most of my updates are three or four double size of that the if permits to do at one time ...
i guessed u havnt got the full part ...so i drew ur attention .i wish  i cud picturize the part maan was stripping off the white shirt ...long ago i had seen such a sequence in kaisa yeh peyar hai ....m not sure though ...that one used to be my fav show ...lol ..coming back to maneet ...i found it rather difficult to portray maan in this charecter ...so in stead i used gurmeet ...hope u guys are okay with it ....ahh glad that u liked the poster ...oops it gt deleted ..but no probs ..its there in first post of each thread of this fic ......love and stay tuned

@ miss movie lover --

ahh ......thank u madame ..! it really feels great if my readers like the update TO THE BITS ...thank u so much
...thats nice....i thought i bore u guyz with my ultra long updates....hehe..
there is ur answer ...did he really strip ? at the end of the next update
thank u so much dear ...keep reading

@nona bebu - hey ....thank u dear ..

@ xxyyzz - thanks ..

@ scorpiodreams -  every word will do dear ...its ur words that boosts me to write further !...that was the biggest compliment i ever got ...aah ...watching movie ? thank u thank u so much ....what to say ......hope i live upto ur expectations

@-JYO - hey dear ...long time..m fine ...how are you doing ...love is pain ...pain is sweet ....and they say the absence makes the heart grow fonder
...aha...so u dont want to end them..me neither ...watch out gal....some readers might be mad at u and me....but as well everything has an end...and a start ...chakrabat poribartante sukhani dukhani cha... yepp that was guru ......aka maan ....who was stripping ..but dont worry !Embarrassed 

@ dream vincible  ahh...thank u sweet heart ......yepp sometime testing their own medicine doesnt taste the same ....lolz... maan always wantted her to forget him ..when she did he wasnt ready to take it .... maan is not partying at goa ....thats one of his work as rheo's right hand .... ahh....lets watch where destiny takes them or rather they takes their destiny to

@ puth ...thank u honey ! ahh .....that was quite funny isnt it ? heyy baby inspired me

@ shelly ..... how come geet can slap GURU ....she doesnt recognize chief in him ....well ....coming to the stripping ..hold on guyz.....not that far ....your questions had been answered to the end of it

@ maanet-fan aka priya - hey gal ....thank u so much ....catch ur breath honey ...cause still hav an Arabian night to wander ..!

@ millie- maneet - thank yu dear ,,,,love u

@afsha,,,,,first forgive me...i totally forgot about the pm ...oops...hope u are not mad at me..i will defo do it today .....thanks honey for the super long comment ....aree dont be mad at dev .....he is needed ....a very much important charecter of this storyy as always .....here there will be no naintara ....so without dev no maneet 

@ memorable - ahhh.......i m glad....really ...thats so nice of u !

@ serene love -- wait ...i have to reply u after reading ur last comment as well on page 67
ok i m back ......ohh dxarling ....i so loved that song ,...na kario.....dil tut jata hai ......chahat ki baat na kario .....kario....dil tut jata hai...
i m tocuhed that u managed inspite of ur exams......thats so nice of u yaar ....!! but study comes first .....i will wait for u love.....and i shud thank u for continuing reading this fic ..thankx dear
and thanks ...for liking this update as much ...ahh about how maan managed to get out of the jail .....will be answered slowly but for now read the p.s *** note at the end of next update ....let dev woo drijee......let him do whatever he wants ....with time he will ask to geet too....thats soon gonna come as well.......so hold ur heart and wait for next 2 updates....cause they will bring boxful of surprises

@ reva - for u any thankx or any return gift is smaller ...you know how much i love u ...thanx for being there sweet heart ....keep craving me for ur comment

@ varun singh - hello dear ....its really good to see ur reply  here ...ahh ..what shall i say ...i hope i will be able to keep u this engrossed in evry next update ...looking forward to ur next reply ...thank u ...and as well i have added u in my pn list ...thank u so much !

@rania - hey darling ...i was telling reva that u asked for a video ..uhh....same here dear ...i was wondering if i cud manage it formyself ...i guess in my dreams ...lolz...thanx a lot

@ roopareddy - thank u so much dear

@ fallen angel ...hey angel ....i love ur ID name.. thank u so much

@ zoha - yup ...u are absolutely right ...! he is MAAN

@ holy angel - thank u dear ....they will have a talk ...and that too without the mask .....hope u understand now...things will be more clear in next update

@ shah10 - dear hav u changed ur DP.? its nice ...thank u so much

@ zaara ---hey gal .....thanx ....nopes its not ...u can call it 2nd longest lolz...

@sweet cherry -thank u so much

@ kads ,......gal u r too much ...itna bada update tha ...and u are saying jaldi khatam ho gaya ...? uff.....lolz......love u sweet heart ...ahhh....blushing hard .....righto ...maan is that stripper ..

@ bulbul - will reply u in diff post cause thanks will be a short word against it

@ my maan geet -

but i guess the time i will end up replying u will go mad at me.....so updating it and please guyz ...dont for get to check this post

Edited by maanmeet_Reet - 13 April 2011 at 7:40am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

holyangelmallu.crowe20Kkadssbluedreamz953286pearlEccentric.Beingbasicquestion1Dilsay-afsha-WeAimToPleaseMadhuri53Downhill

Amour_Reet Goldie
Amour_Reet
Amour_Reet

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
part 26

While geet was busy checking out the male stripper ......dev was on his work .....he told his security guards to keep an eye on geet ..and protect her from if she gets into any trouble. himself taking the advantage of chaos going on there ...he slipped inside the club to have a little chit chat with the manager ....

Ahh.. aree Mr dev ....what are you saying ...please don't say like that ...i will be obliged to help you by any kind.....but the thing is that ... parveen worked here for a very little time...and you see...we have 65 persons working here ....amongst them 17 are woman ...rest are waiters.. boys.. bouncers ..wipers cleaners  and all....its not possible na ...keeping track of everyone's personal life.  as I said before....parveen had an affair with a local chap...and she was quite an efficient  barwoman you know ....well behaved and never caused a trouble ...  that's all I remember devji...... the middle aged skinny manager stated to dev......

Dev nodded at that ...... however the sly grin was plastered on his face didn't say the same.... but dev knew he is not going to get further information from this man ... he got up mouthing a thanx to him ...

This nightclub had something wrong about it ...he couldn't point it out what it is...but from local persons and the zipped mouths of workers there at the night club ...all he got ..this is the most costly nightclub at goa ..only high profile people visits the place and the foreigners ..hardly any localite enters ...if any comes all dev understood ...none of them had a good image ....police had an eye on this night club ...but they got no scope to raid it ....however spoilt  brat youngsters of goa  visited the place quite often ..but they were most of the times either drunk or drugged...but never police could prove it they run illegal drug business.....

The nightclub runs on share .... 70 % owned by some RHEO Fernandez and 25 % by some TALAT sekh ...! a dubai based businessman .... this rheo man was filthy rich and power ful...power so much that he could shut any case he wants in goa ......he was a billionaire .. owned lots of factories in sharjah and dubai ... had almost everywhere a flat in UK and US  ....recently he had hired a new person to his crew ....GURU ....the other workers who worked at the nightclub for years ....are so scared of GURU they are not ready to open their mouth even against a good amount of bribe ....he had joined there 8 days back ...but took the whole business under his palm .... manager had told he was the apple of Rheo's eye...

So back to parveen's case...dev knew this night club is the source of all the answers to his question  ...but seemed he can't nail the demon ... a waiter was about to spill something ...when suddenly GURU dropped from no where and laid a lethal glance on the poor boy ...who suddenly remembered he had to go to church to pray for his mother .....dev wondered if he is going to pray for himself.... that GURU chap had something deadly in his stare ....he didn't even show any interest to talk with dev or stop him ......just called a waiter and asked him serve dev a cocktail and politely bid him bye .....GURU controlled everyone and everything ...again dev tried to get cozy with a dancer when GURU had real serious thing to discuss with her  .......dev felt helpless ...he cursed this Guru umpteenth number of times....he didn't like guru from the very beginning when he had seen him dancing and geet to gaze him with quite an interest ...but as he knew geet and her upbringing he had no insecurity feelings ............

what dev was pissed at ...he had no proof in his hand to have a forceful "chat" with these persons ..... coming to GURU 's talk .....dev suddenly remembered ....the dance must have finished ...if GURU is here ...where is geet ......though she had his guards with her ...buts its time dev should get her into the hotel ...its quite late ...

However ..his guards informed him geet had gone hotel a long time ago ...he didn't disturb her at night and retired himself for the day ...it was real tiring day for the gentle man habituated in lavish life style !

The morning next before dev would get ready and searched for geet ...she had gone ...! dev was surprised when he got to know she hadn't taken the guards with her and said she will be back by the lunch .. but as an anxious dev called her she assured him that she will be fine..and will be back soon ..

Dev concentrated on the data's he had got about the case till date ....nothing was of much help .....he thought of taking some help from local commissioner of police .....

~*~*~

After finishing her sandwich geet picked up the glass of juice and heeded lazily to the gallery ............Geet gazed with an adore to the colourful wind chimes of different sizes hanging there in front of her ............ the bright colored lamps  were oscillating with the soft breeze  ....the interior designing of this restaurant had an unique impression in it .... she sighed and looked at the open air cafeteria in front of her ..... she was standing under a shade which was actually the porch of the air-conditioned zone of the same restaurant ...she looked at her right to the closed door of the night club ....and remembered last night .....

The guy -the hazel-green eyed man...dancing there last night had something different about him ....she couldn't understand why was she having that awkward feelings last night ...and why the hell she sang there at a damn night club with a stupid stripper .....she didn't have a single reason for her stupid behavior of last night .....

Have I really turned mad...? what was that I was doing last night ....i was not drunk like all the other person present there .....it seemed the guy hypnotized me ...and made me do all those silly stuffs .....she irately slammed the glass  on the table ... of course it was stupid....and still I m  acting like a utter brainless girl  ....why m I here .....? to know who was it last night ....??

stupid ...nonsense u thick headed idiot  ....!! she cursed herself ..

So much anger doesn't suit a beauty....!!

The sudden comment  made her look at source ....turning back she gaped the person stood behind her .....and reacted nothing .... she stood like a fool ...

Ahh deviji ....... whom are you trying to please by those good words ....he smiled cheekily ..

But still geet didnt respond at all ..

Hello ......Deviji ....i m talking to you .....!! he snapped his fingers infront of a blank geet ...who was gaping at the sikh guy whose face was hardly visible from the jungle of beards and mustache ...

Geet composed herself ...rolling her eyes she muttered under her breath ...ohh wow ...! now if someone was missing from the drama that's this ...!!

she looked up at the person and said .......how m I supposed to know if you don't mention that .....by the way ....what is it to do with you with whatever I do ...!!

areeh ....Deviji .....i m afraid you don't recognize me.....devi ji .....mai !!....ahho ji ........myself maan singh khurana ...dont you remember me deviji .......after patting the pagri on his head the guy spoke with mouth full of betel juice and almost bending on her .....

Eeeewww......!!!

Geet jumped backward in the fear he might spill the nasty juice on her .....she raised a hand to stop him .,.. stay right there Mr Khurana ...!!

Ohh... okay okay ...deviji ...no problem ....he assured her raising both his hands .... but deviji ...you didn't recognize  me ....i m really hurt ...!!

Geet rolled her eyes......Is it that necessary to remember everyone in this world ....MR khurana ...? she couldn't hold back the irritation in her voice.....

Ahho je....... he spat the juice sideways to which she flinched ...but seemed he was purposely ignoring her irritation .. and clearing his throat said...

Seems like you have a very poor memory .....saying he turned at her to stare in her eyes and said ..... looks like you have an old habit of forgetting people easily ....

Geet sensed a different tone in his voice ...and was about to retort back ....when he changed the topic and asked .....so miss geet ...what made you visit this place .....did you lose anything here too ...? I mean ...in search of something ....or someone .... ?

Uh.......that's none of your business ....and if you now excuse me .....she was about to walk away when he said again ..........

Think again deviji ..... I might actually prove to be of a good help ...cause I know this place quite well....and of course if you haven't forgotten ....my profession ....!....as well I m your old friend ....am I not .....?

There was something strange about this person ....she had noticed earlier .....most of the time he tried to flirt oddly and behaved a little too cozily but sometimes there was something else in his voice......geet couldn't bet on the last part ...but somehow she felt he had something within him that was not visible from outside  ......at least he is not that dumb he looks ....he might actually prove helpful ...

Looking back she stared at him ......he had a strange grin in his eyes ...while betel juice stained lips pursed together .................... in past she felt something uncomfortable about his eyes........ like...... she cursed herself......i m staring at men's eyes a little too much these days ......this leads to a handfull of complications and confusions  ...so better check yourself ,....

Do you know the guy dancing at the club last night ......the question slipped out of her lips before she could stop herself ..and cursed herself again ............... I was supposed to ask about shaheen ....not the stripper ....!! she would have slapped herself tight if that khurana was not there in front of her .....when she noticed the MR khurana to snigger slyly ....

I mean....geet stammered ... and looked sideways .....she was never good at lying ...how m I gonna cover it up ....?

Uhh....she cleared her throat and looked up to find he was oddly staring at her ..... ......ahh...i mean ...well...what do you know about the bar dancers of these night club  ...

Dancers ......uhh ...yeah ...i know quite a few of them....he said and bent on the table to pick up a juice and looked at the sea..... but may I know why do you suddenly interest on bar dancers ....?

Geet could bet he was laughing at her .......but there was no such sign on his face ...

She cleared her throat and turned to the sea .... ....i need some information ....well .....if you know about them and ready to tell me then tell....if not then I m afraid I don't have much time to waste ...!!

Aaho ji .....tuci naraj bohot jaldi ho jande ho ...!! thand pao deviji ......but first tell me.....do you want to know about all the bar dancers of the club ......or specially last night's  stripper ?????.... .... he said laying incisive eyes on geet .....which made her stare away ...

in spite of the cocky comments of maan ...Geet couldn't check it ...she remarked....... ...start with him ....she added after a little pause........... then ...tell me about the others ...

Geet felt he is trying to suppress a smile . she was about to say something in defense ...when  he spoke ..

He is GURU .......! he paused and added after it ... I don't know exactly but as far my information  ... he actually belongs to south Africa ...then dubai .......then the owner has brought him to here .....its just 8 days he has come to India...!that I m sure about ...!

Ohh.....! a disappointed remark escaped from her mouth ...and he didn't miss that.

Were you expecting something else.... ? the immediate question came ...

Hann..?? ...naaah ......uhh.....she stuttered.......are you sure he was not in India before....?

Yes I m ..... the quick reply came...

How can you be so sure ....i mean .....may be he has come to goa just 8 days back.......but it might be that he had been to other parts of india before...... geet asked

Like ........ ?? maan observed her every expression keenly ...

She cleared her throat uncomfortably and said....like Mumbai ....!

No ......he had never been to Mumbai ....i m sure that he has came to india just 8 days ago ....police has their sources deviji ...i guess you know about it ..... he said firmly ..

Geet didn't say anything at first but was thinking something in her mind which made her brows knot together ...

What happened deviji ...were you expecting him to be a resident of  Mumbai...? ....have you met him before ....? an inquisitive and impatient maan didn't allow her to think ...

Haan ..? what did you say .....? geet came out of her trance ...

I said......have you met him before...........??? he gawked her keenly ..

No.......uh ...may be not .....i guess......i mean .....i don't know.....i ...uh I don't understand ...he seemed.....uhh.....geet shut her eyes in despair....

The man didn't let her sleep last night ...even chased her in her dreams.....she felt awful at morning ......she was confused and utterly uncomfortable.....she knew she loved chief like hell......but what made her do such things last night she had no answers at all.....the more she thought ...the more she got confused...with the sun in the east she ran to this restaurant only to gather some informations that could relieve her ....

As I told you before.....you forget people very easily ......!! maan commented keeping his stare fixed..... I would say ....thats actually not a good quality ...!!

I DON'T.......!! ...geet almost shouted not able to control anymore .................. maan was continuosly hitting her on the sore chord ....

how would he know what she was going through from last night ......how horrible she felt when GURU was stripping there at the bar last night ....she cant even describe it ...she had no answers why did he affected her .....an unknown stray person affected her so much ...she forgot about the work and almost fled away from there ......................she felt like she was cheating Chief ...!..

Don't you ...really .....? maan  pestered again ....

You heard me Mr khurana ...!! she bit out the words...

Suddenly surprising her maan grinned ....and said...i was kidding deviji ...ofcourse you don't ......why would you forget important persons of your life....whom you forget are not really important to you .....

Geet was about to say something in protest .....when he stopped her ..

By the way deviji ....call me MAAN ...its M-A-A-N....Mr khurana seems so old and uncle type ....... . he he he....he grinned idiotically showing all the 32 teeths of his mouth ......

Geet looked away .......and asked in a lower voice .......what does he do ....?....

Whom deviji ....maan bent on her ...whom are you talking about ...?

Uhh...that ....GURU ......she took his name uncomfortably ......!

Ohh he.......waise ... don't mind deviji .......seems like guru has left quite an imprint on you ....you are kind of taking pretty much interest in him ....do u happen to be an admirer of him ?

Immediately Geet turned away and gasped to control her uneven beats ..........how can she express ....why is she taking so much interest ......guru seemed quite familiar to her ........she was being unreasonable .....how can he resemble known to her .....how can he be related to ................uhh .....guru has come to India just 8 days back..............and he......moreover HE IS IN JAIL ........why would aadi lie to her ......he would never at least about this sensitive topic ......aadi knows ...well she had gut feelings that aadi knows what had happened between HIM and her ........

And supposedly Maan is also stating the truth only ....guru had no connection with him ......they are so different .....!!! geet felt she is turning mad .....losing her sanity  ....she was hopelessly in search on chief .....and suspecting every next person around herself....

Guru had hazel eyes.....long hairs....and moreover ......uhh ....enough..just stop it .....!!

I haven't said a word deviji ...neither did anything .......what should I stop ? ....by the way ..deviji ...who is chief ....!!

Haan ....? geet turned at him in shock ...!! was I that blatant loud ...?

Who chief ...? she gazed at her bangles uncomfortably ....and looked up to find an amused grin on Maan 's face .....this grin was different ...like .....so-i-caught-u type.....and geet felt like he is able to see through her ...

What are you grining at ...what's so funny here ??...geet groaned .....she needed someone to burst her temper on ....and who would be better than this pagri chap .......!!

Maan slumped at the stool nearby and remarked stroking his big mustache ..... deviji ....i guess you are going through some big stress.....!! why don't you sit and relax a bit .....!

Listen ...you ......!! geet wiggled her finger at him ....!

I m ...deviji.... all yours ........at you service !!.....maan bowed making themselves quite an eye candy to the bystanders  ....

Arrgghhhh...!! stop it ..!..will you .....!!

What did I do deviji ......he made an innocent puppy face...

Geet knew herself she was behaving like an cranky fool .....and she needed more help from this person ....so she took a deep sigh and took the seat next to him .....picked up the glass of juice and gulped it in one go .....and looked at maan ...who was constantly observing her every expressions ...

Okay forget guru ....tell me....do you know any girl named shaheen .....or parveen ....or  salman  her boyfriend ....he used to be a local resident of goa ....

The grin had disappeared from maan's face ..... his expressions straightened for a moment ...but he recovered it too quickly.....so quickly geet failed to notice the momentary  change ...

Well deviji .....its not my zone of work ....so I don't know much about her ...but all I can say ...she worked in that nightclub for a month ..a very good belly dancer she was ... soon got better offer at Mumbai .....and left the job ...

She has vanished ....geet stated absently ....its been 2 month since people last saw her .......seems like the soil has swallowed her ....there is just no sign of hers ....a bubbly single child of her parents didn't come back from her work one night ............... her tone saddened at the end ..........

Suddenly a touch made her look at her hand on the table ......

His palm had covered the tiny hand of  hers ..... he caressed the hand gently ....

She felt like electricity has struck her ......jolted and stupefied  geet sat there like a doll as Maan pressed his own palm on her hand .........with her butterfly honey eyes gaping him ........

Everything will be fine ....................he spoke in a hush tone looking in her eyes... .....

Geet didn't reply ......the touch made her so numb that she forgot to react ........it was so ......so damn .....!! she didn't know .....she just sat frozen ..........

Suddenly she felt like crying ......she was acting crazy .... she knew but the touch made her feel  a sudden crave for HIM.... a bizarre pain clogged her throat ... The touch bore a resemblance to someone else........it used to have same warmth ....same paralyzing comfort ....she didnt know before how badly she was yearning for him to touch .......where it vanished..?......why it vanished .?.....why m I so alone .?....why m I left behind ?........... what was my fault .....?why did he do this to me..?

She felt heavy on her chest .........she gasped for breath and tearing the eye-lock she took her hand away ....

sensing her discomfort maan spoke ....

May be you shouldn't get involved in shaheen's matter .....you see .....things are not safe....

She was agitated.......with herself....and with maan  .....his comment acted like fuel .....she barked lividly ....

And exactly who are you to suggest me so .... ?

Maan smiled warmly at her and said.....i have heard .....when a person is unreasonably rude ....that means there was something irking her from within ...or she is trying to conceal something bigger than it ....

She gasped at his comment ....................its the same thing she had told to chief .....!

....now I will turn simply mad.....cant take it anymore.. she believed she will go paranoid if this continues.......she bent on the table grabbing the edges of it ....and asked him frantically  

...Wh...whhaatt ddid you say .....?

Aaho ji ......dont be angry  ..... my papa ji used to say it ,................again the silly grin was back on his face ......so where i was.....haan ....i told u so ...because ......Goa ...and this nightclub are not as simple as you think of them...... he paused and got up from his seat .....walked towards the railing and bending on it he spoke ........i m saying this for your own good.......as well hers .....

Deviji .......what you have asked me.....dont ask anyone else......! please listen to me.....

Geet couldn't understand why all of a sudden everybody resembled like Him ....everybody talked the same like Him ..... everybody had same tone in their voice.....she felt everybody around her was a chief ...making fun of her ....and she standing like a fool amidst this ....

Why me.....why is this happening with me...........

She abruptly got up and was walking out without even saying a bye to maan....while he stared at her way .....he knew what exactly she felt at the moment .....

Deviji .......dont take me wrong ....but may be I can explain ....... he shouted and followed geet .....when she mouthed a thanx turning back little...............and bumped on someone......

Deviji .......watch it ....! maan shouted from a distance ...

Dev ......what are you doing here ...? she managed to get her balance holding his hand....

I can ask you the same....come on geet ...you are not supposed to roam around without the guards' .....that was not the thing settled between us....

Geet smiled guiltily .....actually I was just ...well....caught up with an old friend..... she indicated towards maan....who had covered the distance in the mean time...had his eyes fixed on dev......

But you could at least tell me na....dev retorted in a complaining tone ....

I m sorry dev....whatever..... meet Mr khurana ......and this is......she turned to maan.....and stopped.......what is it ......? his eyes have changed....the language have changed ......his cold eyes were fixed on dev......

geet curled her brows .......why does he have a strange fierce  look  in  his eyes  ...?

guessing geet's sudden pause maan quickly brought back his self ....and spoke rubbing both of his hands in glee....

Hello ji .....umm ...let me guess.....deviji's boyfriend ....?

Whatttttt........?? a shocked reply came from geet's side.....

Ahhhh....!! ...a blushing grin came from dev's side...

No.....he is not .......!! geet's disgusted remark came while dev stared at her with a little hurt look in him ...

Then ....umm....your fiance.....??...this had to be......after all you look so admirable together .............. maan couldn't resist again ....again made a desperate attempt to annoy her ..........only to watch the look on her face ...

You know what .....i hate this habit of yours......you pry a little too much on others matters ....... geet burst at him not giving any scope to dev to speak up............  ...and  stomped away leaving a bemused maan and flabbergasted dev....

Uhh...i m sorry .....on her behalf......she is not like this....i don't know what's bothering her ..... a gentleman dev gave maan a small smile.....

I know why .... maan whispered in a changed tone .....

What...?? a surprised question came...

Nothing ....ahh....she just always get annoyed by me...anyway .....have a nice stay ...!

Saying that maan walked away abruptly leaving dev baffled standing on the beach ........he glanced at the opposite ways where maan and geet disappeared....and rushed on geet's side to catch up with her ......

Moron .....jerk ....!! idiot ....!!

Geet shh......!! don't talk to yourself....people will think you are crazy ....!! dev said quickly catching up with her .....

Yeah....i m crazy ...didn't you know that before.......an agitated reply came which zipped him up ...

Uhh....someone is real furious today ....dev muttered under his breath ....while geet already caught a cab for hotel .....

Hey ....wait for me.......dev jumped in ...

~*~*~

Hey....!! is that the seat taken ...? pervej instantaneously retorted  ...........why  ??

uh ........i was wondering .....that if i can have a little talk with you ....?a girl drawled huskily taking the seat beside Pervej ....!

Pervej ....the brat of a hell... was having his 3rd drink of the night ....when he found a hot chick taking the seat beside him ....

He put down his glass and turned to check her out from top to toe.....well he cant help it ...!!

She was looking sizzling in her black and gold high rise spaghetti cut tank top and a black harem pant with very small golden glitzy polka dots on it which hugged her curvaceous butt............. it started quite below her naval  which had a stud pierced in it ....her eyes had smoky blackish  eye-shadow with golden streaks on it ....which had made her more mystic and appealing  .......

Wow......!! too hot to handle ...!!

Pervej felt his throat drying in hunger...! ...

Hey babe...!!  tell me what you want ....? he leaned on her ..!.

She gave a small seductive smile ......and stroke his cheek with her finger before mouthing sexily ....

YOU ...!!

Pervej felt he will almost faint in her longing beckoning eyes ....!!

He didn't notice .......a guy stood in a distant place slapped his forehead watching them together ....!!

Who was none other than dev.............................and well...the reason for hitting his own forehead.... was nothing else but geet ...yes.......geet was the girl in black harem pant seducing pervej a rich brat with lots of power and a pea sized brain ......!

Flashback ...

When in noon he had announced their failure of the mission and decided to go back at Mumbai ....geet was sitting quietly without any response.....

Dev ....... did you know I dance in shamak davers troupe ....!! I made quite a few stage shows before I started practicing law with you ...

Ohh..... ..that's really nice....multitalented haan ...!!.............but I was talking about the case...and we are going back tonight ,....and you are going to tell me all your experiences while we will be on our way ..

You can have a trailer of that tonight .....

What...? but how come.....i mean I would love to ....but remember we are going back tonight ...

We are not .....geet stated as a matter of fact ....

What do mean ...

Geet didn't reply in stead smiled widely at him .....

It took quite a while to dawn upon the realization on dev.....

Nooooooo.....u cant .....geet u kidding right ...?

...no I m not ........

Geeet......no............u shouldn't .....! geet .....!!!

Yes dev .....!! she smiled meaningfully .,..

But geet ......

We don't have any choice ...

After a while dev was found sitting on the sofa holding his temples by his fingers ...and geet nowhere around him ...

As dev thought how wrong he was bringing geet to goa......geet was efficiently seducing pervej .....to make him manage a job for her at the night club ....as a new dancer ...! a single chance to get inside the night club and mingle with the workers ..

~*~*~

Guru .....i want to have a little talk with you ..the manager brought a lost maan back in reality ....

What is it .................!! maan was irritated at his sudden showing up .....as he had broken his reverie of this morning's meeting with geet ..................

There is girl .....!! he stated...nice figure ....hot chick .... the manager stuttered .....trust me guru ....

I trust you fellow............i do ............There are numerous girls on earth who are hot and happening ........................so..? come to the point ... he growled at  the stupid manager ...

Uhh... he said clearing his throat .... she wants a job ...... I mean dancer .......

So ..?

We are lacking female dancers at the moment ....

So......??

The manager gulped...... she was quite whining ....!! so I permitted  her to dance tonight then u will decide.....

What.....?? u hired a girl without informing me..u just let her in ...??.....guru straightened himself irately ...

No no......final decision will be yours.......i told her ,....

Whatever .......!!where is she....

She is at the club .....rehearsing with the troupe .... uhh......umm.....By the way ..... ahem..... I thought I should tell you.....seems like she used to know shaheen.......

What...?how do u know that ...?

Uhh..i don't know...but a boy told me she was asking about her ....and she herself told him that she was in friends with shaheen ....in fact she had taken dance lesions at the same place where shaheen used to go,.....!! so I m confidant

To  hell with your confidence ......whats her name....?maan shouted making him startle at his outburst  ...

I don't remember ...something like ...haan... GATI....!! the manager couldn't get where did he go wrong .......!!

WHAAAAAATTTT...??? a shocked maan jerked up from the chair.......and the manager backed off.....he was clearly aware of guru's mood swings ...!! he just gaped  .......

At that moment a huge round of applause blew towards them....followed by the sudden tune of music .......

Both of them looked outside....and then each others face  ......and then again towards the source .......................where at the place of open air caf  an area had been chosen for the performance .......as open area had been chosen for tonight's attraction ....sand castles has been made everywhere ....multiple rings of fire encircled the dancing spot... and in between the area lighted mashal's bored in sand ...

Before the manager could understand what wrong he has made as his GURU rushed outside.....

But alas ..................!!

it was too late ..the music had stared ........lights from everywhere had spotted the center ....... an artificial tent has been put up to elevate the significance of the song ....!!

Maan searched for her everywhere .....but couldn't locate her .... suddenly ear deafening rounds of applause made him follow crowds eyes.....and rested on a side....... where the troupe of extra male dancers started showing their gimmicks ..... with loud beats of music.,.....with Pervej leading them .....

plz click

Hooooo....... oh oh oh'.
Hoooooooo   oh oh oh'.

Hooooooo..... oh oh oh'.
Hooooooo...... oh oh oh'.

At that moment he could bet about whose hand it was behind the dancer to reach here ....!!

But still he couldn't locate her .......

damn it ....!he swore aloud !......he knew....he knew it very well  that the gati is none other than geet ...!!

he grabbed the collar of the manager standing beside him and barked......there will be a man in suit .....he met you last night .....asking about shaheen .....get him and take him away ......come on fast ..........move your arse,.....!!! he barked .......nodding the frightened manager zoomed out ........

maan looked back at the zone....

Suddenly the light spotted the tent ......  and an extremely curvy figure started swiveling with the music.........making every moves distinctly and lusciously ....making everybody's heart to stop beating .

Maan felt he will go deaf with the whistle following that .....!!

The shadow danced from within the tent ..... his breath struck in his throat as he felt the shadow is wearing a harem dress of Arabian genie style ... ohh my god......what the girl is up to ....

Stubborn thick headed little woman .......!!! he cursed geet aloud ......

Oye ....chup kar ...lemme watch .....!! a very interested young chap shoved him aside.....!!

He shut his eyes in despair and prayed for a miracle .....that can make geet stop from coming out from that tent ,....he just hoped ....crossing his fingers .....that she will change her decision any moment .....or may be its geet not at all...

But proving him utterly wrong in every aspect ............!! to his utter dismay ....she did come out .....!!

The goa witnessed a true Arabian night that day ....!!none of them ever forgot what happened after that .......such a dance show might have never took place in that decade...

Theek hai theek theek sab kuch theek hai
Paas hai sab kuch rab nazdeek hai

Oh oh oh oh'.
Oh oh oh oh'.

The very sensuous Arabian beauty came gyrating her hip with music ..making the crowd mad at every shake she took......clad in black harem pant with golden glitters on it ...and black blouse with heavy golden works on it .....she had her face covered with a semi transparent black veil .......her smoky eyes shimmered as the light fall on her ......the stud on her naval glittered in the yellow spotlight ......... the lustful body of hers swayed in music resembling made of molten gold .........she kept dancing making maan agape with awe...

while pervej kissing the ground......and dancing in front her ..... and the whole troupe around them ....!!...and singing with it ......

Heeyyy rab ke hazur mein kasmein bhi kha li
Duniya ki auni pauni rasmein nibha li

Oh oh oh oh'.
Oh oh oh oh'.

She shrugged him off playfully .....and danced around.....gyrating her hips perfectly tuned......making beckoning movements by her slender long sexy hands ....

Phir bhi na mane koi toh dafa kar
Mane jo mane na mane toh bhala kar
Duniya na mane kasmanu khaye
Kasmanu khaye mar jaani

Maan couldn't take it anymore........he was fuming with anger ......he watched a drunk pervej to approach her with completely messed steps...... he took off his shirt .....and threw away ..........untying his little pony behind ......he jumped down crossing the rounds of fire.....while geet was still dancing oblivious to this.....

He laid his burning eyes on pervej before he could start dancing with her .....and picked him up by his collar in one hand and threw him away on the sand...

At which geet's eyes widened in shock ........... he advanced towards her  .... and a nervous geet took her steps back .....and gaped him with fear .... as the shrewd maan made his steps towards her .....

Haaiiee marjaani marjaani
Marjaani marjaani
Marjaani marjaani
Oye kasmanu khaye mar jaani

Startling her he Started Dancing circling around her .... in her Arabian style......... wearing just a red tank top and a black jeans ....!!his long hair danced on his taunt muscular shoulder .......his hazel eyes shimmered in light ...as his sexy lips took the act of lip singing ....

Marjaani marjaani
Marjaani marjaani

Marjaani marjaani....

He nudged a scared geet ......which made her tear the eye lock .....calming herself she started dance again around him ...... controlling the erratic heart beats of hers .....to which maan just chuckled which went unnoticed by geet ........

Marjaani marjaani
Marjaani marjaani

Marjaani marjaani..
Oye kasmanu khaye mar jaani....

As the lyrics ended ........He stalked geet as a leopard does to its pray ........ the same way chief used to do ......

A scared to death geet turned her back to him .......... whats happening ....?why is he doing like that ......the same....like him .................ohh no ....she cant let herself go paranoid now...... she remembered her plan ........she had to get news about shaheen ...and this is the last chance ......the bar man had promised her a chat with him .....she had to convince everyone that she is a dancer like shaheen and nothing else ....and then she will get the key to the unsolved mystery of shaheen ............she shut her eyes for a brief moment .................and turned back with a new appearance ..... changing the fear of her eye to beckon of lust ......

Haaii khayal bhi jaane kya kya
Sochtha rehta hai ga

Ufff, ke nochta rehta hai ga

Maan saw the most seductive appearance of hers ..........lustful geet gyrating hip around him.....heaving her chest with tune of the music ... ..the full red lips of hers curling in the sexiest  smile he had ever seen ........

........this side of geet was totally unknown to him.....his stomach knotted .......he panted for breath ......throat went dry in thirst ..... felt his senses will give up .....his control will give up ..... her belly was shaking with each beat of the rhythm spinning his head with each shake  .....the stud on her naval glistened as she arched on the ground.......only he knows how he controlled himself from pulling her in his arms.........she was creating a havoc in his body .....

He flinched his nose as she nudged his arm ....he playfully pushed her away ....and sang while starting dance around her,....

Hey tu mud ke dekha na kar
Jo sar mein soch aayegi (hey)
To pao mein moch aayegi
(pao mein moch aayegi)...

He taunted her indicating her toe ......

moch aayegi)...

(pao mein moch aayegi)...

She hated the guy at that moment .........may it be he had some similarity with HIM .....but this guy is so .....arrrghhhh....she ignored his smirk ...and proceeded ahead ...and danced in front the very amused manager ..and crowd..........she knew she had to impress them by the remaining dance .....so she was determined to ignore the guy and continue dance ..... gyrated her hips and heaved her chest hitting herself by a instrument

[I don't know the name ...but the Arabians do it ..circular kind of thing having bells all around ..lol reet's flying imagination ..!!]

Utt utt ke raathon mein
Dard yeh pala hai
Andhi jawani mein

dard ek uchala hai ...

on the other side...maan hated it when geet flaunted her curvy moves in front the mad crowd which had nothing except hunger in them....

suddenly she felt a tug from behind .....and the next moment discovered herself spinning in the air....she was shocked to death to find guru was holding her by waist and lifted in the air...........while singing ....slowly pulling her down by brushing her body with himself.....

Dil tera na roki baliye
Dil tera na jogi baliye

Dil tera sansar hai ga
Lage dil ko bemari

A dazed geet landed on his chest .....!!! he winked at her ..........and snatched away the veil from her face ................her butterfly eyes widened in shock and jaw dropped to knees as he bent down on her face........he chuckled and closed her opened jaw by his finger ...... while she didn't even blink her lashes.......feeling his fingers setting ablaze  her bare waist ...... she clung with his chest stupefied as he bent down on her lips .....and smell her mouth ........he wasn't kissing her ................but igniting the urge in her ..........she didn't know her nails were digging on his neck as she held him in daze ...keeping imprint of hers on him ..................

Ahhh....................how would she know how much he loved the pain.......!

Marjaani marjaani
Marjaani marjaani

He danced not releasing her from his arms.......he shook her in the air lifting her in the air.....her slender waist moved as his palms directed them to .......swirled in the air....arched on his knee........

The crowd saw flame to rise up in the air...............................flame of lust ...........flame of thirst ...........and flame of love.................the sizzlers didn't know their eyes carried love and pure love...................they created  blizzard of sands as their feet stroked the sand below them...... they danced like a red spike [maan] snaking a golden spark [geet] .......making her arch on his hand.....

They whistled........hooted......and shouted.....but nothing reached them.......

Marjaani marjaani
Marjaani marjaani

They danced surrounded by fire........ both hand in hands....eye in eye.........they danced like two true lovers .....each of the both had forgotten why they are they are there........whats their intention...... they danced like there is no tomorrow.... the couple had searing chemistry in them....they danced like symbol of seduction ....they danced oblivious to their viewers.. lost in each other's arms ........ sinking themselves in each others eyes....

For the first time maan didn't let his brain to control his heart .......he broke the barriers.....and dared to dance so close......he didn't think what if geet becomes able to recognize him ...................he didn't think ....actually he didn't want to.....he had his geet in his arms after such a long time ...............................he cared a shit about other things .....so he just did himself let go with the tune......and his woman in his arms......

His eyes saw nothing except her dusky honey brown eyes .............his lips quavered to grasp her luscious lips ..................his long hands snaked around her curved body to crush her in his chest.......

It was the moment when he again felt she belonged to him .......she was always his........................her burning shallow frantic breaths on his face told him .........her arrhythmic  heartbeats against his chest told him .......................that she had been always his ..................and none else.....his geet made him forget the world once again .................

Marjaani marjaani
Marjaani marjaani

And geet ...?? .....she was in trance............................his hand was igniting fire on the bare part of her back ..waist and belly ...he sensuously stroke her skin  with every move of dance ......he was again drugging her .....she closed her eyes...as maan embraced her from back while dancing .............................she didn't remember anything anymore......she was not in goa anymore .................she was in her utopia ......with HIM .........she couldn't really differentiate between this hazel eyed eagle and her beloved....

Dance was her love  and worship .........and his memories had engulfed her senses.....the guy knew some magic that she left her body loose in his arms and he played with it ......

Marjaani marjaani
Marjaani marjaani

......at the end of that phrase maan let her spin around him ....when she was caught by pervej .........who gained his senses and managed to come back ...

Geet was brought out from the trance she was in ......................

She panted for breath ....and glanced at GURU.....who raised his brow towards her with a smug smile.....................

Suddenly It all felt awkward to her .....she glared at him .............and grabbed pervej ......pulling him in side embrace,......she indicated far away .............!! to which maan flared his nostrils in anger ....................

Haan, chalo ab dur yahaan se
Pahado se bhi aage
Woh, jahan per subha jaage..

In the mean time maan had covered the gap .....he gave a strong push on parvej's chest which made him knock the ground................

He grabbed geet again by her hair.....and made her hit his chest .....!

Ho, bade sab kehte hain yeh
Chuno ache hum saaye
Samjh ke jo samjhaye

She was angered ....but helpless...................!!and ask him how he enjoyed her despair ......

She pushed him away ........and danced....

Ro ro ke raathon mein
Aankhein bhi khali ki
Likh likh ke tarikhe deware kaali ki

To which maan just grabbed one end of her harem pant and gave a sudden tug .........causing her to fall on her knees infront of him ......he danced arching forward on her...while she arched backward shaking her hip with the music ...letting maan to dance above her ....

chup kar chup chup kar baliye
Bhag le chup chup kar baliye
Duniya se bhage duniya mein
Hey duniya ko hui hairani

and next moment she was pulled up by her chin and pulled to his face ....where he was almost brushing his lips on hers ....

almost making her faint  he rubbed his forefinger on her lower lip .......burning them to the core...................as geet was about to protest it .......in the next moment she found herself  hanging in the air on his arm that snaked her thin bare waist ...

Marjaani marjaani
Marjaani marjaani
Marjaani marjaani

Marjaani marjaani
Marjaani marjaani
Marjaani marjaani

Maan had released her .....and they were dancing keeping a burning mashal keeping in between them......which represented the burning chemistry they shared....

The red spark reached sky in one side.....and the golden streak whirled in the wind .....!!

They danced truly complimenting each other ............. geet couldn't deny a fact ....he danced way too good to complain about it ............

As the dance was about to come to an end maan came to her side ......and picked her up in air........he lifted her above his head and held her there .......swirling her ......... the crowd turned mad got to see such scene in their lifetime.....

Followed by crackers which covered the duo by their fumes....and taking the scope maan brought geet aside grabbing her by waist ........

P.s  hello folks.....this was it the update last night i committed ....but i thought i should tell you ...the next update is ready .....see i get a very little span of holidays ....before my college starts i want to finish this fiction and move on with the next fic i had started quite a while ago ...so read it as quick as possible and give me ur views about it ...and yeah do check the last post before it for ur replies......if i dont update everyday ..i will update every alternate day for sure  

p.s * how maan got out from the jail ...will be disclosed later ..as of now it happened the same way he planned it to be...that is by rheo ..!whom he had joined as GURU..

p.s ** handwrting on the slip - guyz handwriting can be changed ..geet is a lawyer not a detective...so she didnt suspect ..moreover she wasnt expecting anything as a gift from chief

p.s *** -- did maan strip totally -- hell no.a big NO.!! as u saw as soon as geet got out he reached dev to stop him intruding in the secrets of the night club.

p.s **** why geet wasnt able to recognize him ..or did she ...answer lies in next part ..so read on

P.S ****** - next two updates or one update [tryin to marge the both ] will be full of surprises - dev proposing geet and the thing u are waiting for till date

regardz
reet

hit the like button if you like it

Edited by maanmeet_Reet - 13 April 2011 at 11:09am

The following 197 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10mishu20psruthigaberinlwgeetscarce05sheena27alonerokzzshanmannehavashizil143geettniki7611aisha_1998POULOMI22fourleafclovergeetnewfanvishruti.sirirania786aarthiashgirijamkrishnaAcharya10kasturi11gagsyreshmi87ronukrnlfizza25kapoor435Ballumausharbatvemtobarbaritaasmi123ariz2000DancinFirefliesJadorvantu12avantika_singhjiasharmabhakbhartifanzerromans22saadi88nonabebuArjunKiAshtaannikirannaryaniprizanazsij-Elfin-cyberprincessholyangelpreciuspearlursrithikamaaneetfan123bono_jostnaPoonamTYellowtullipsPaloma_DsakadafiAnemariBkhas-BeingAppy-sana.saba7SIYAHIsoniaz121mishtimohabbatfairyland_1234AliceTkhansangelpinku33fullyfaltuimli95rostArmu4evaSakshiGargdoosheeka-Jyo-gauranitaicharlie1950Kkadsstanya_vikptlixraymaanmishtiRukhluvMaanm-g19mansijani21nan_10s-o-m-m-i-emallu.crowe20Be.edgyprema_ksrichiiiiimaansi007shivangi783esheenaTishuuflowing_riverpreetymaaneetDiva7Flame_of_ForestSOLACEofEYESscorpiodreamssiroililyLola13avani_9.Regal.kathie_bernsmy_maan_geetRocks.Dharasheetalvasagangesegb-SmexySmile-286pearlprincess163MsMovielover-bansi-Shimmerrinsight555jazzerette-shamima-AVELINAamzu32maanujaanuninaviluvabbybabyiqbals4everkyphfanzkareena32bd670816kkmoulichubzybluedreamz953febinyusuffputhAntaresshruthiRPaintedSkytaibaaashalini01esha143--Saavi--ajennAnkita_88nisha_hc_bs_ddsweet cherry.Lilith.basicquestion1LuvScooby-memorable-Krishnaluv94wajiha-1ambbihamrk-1lovelycutietedyblueopalCOLOGY-Zahra15-Eccentric.Beingmaneet-56Maaneet.Loverpaponecon-Veritaserum-Dilsay6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212honeygrapeTyro_Darling_RageOfAnAngelCraziest_MGsona-raivivacious_gurlrsroopali--Ratna--maanmeet1preethiaShalve-afsha-FireSafireFireeBul3Fallen Angelnamita25anshrasweet scorpiomitzi11shah10_Invincible_pickachuibelieveinpinkfelicitysmoak.CrazyCutesyMadhuri53DimaagKaKeeda_BlackPearl_DownhillKrishna_Sourav

SOLACEofEYES Goldie
SOLACEofEYES
SOLACEofEYES

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
U r.....brilliant.....uhh.....i mean,Ok cant say anything i m speechless.
Ur last update made me cry again at d scene wen Maaneet were on call n den chief n adi convo abt Dev.
See geet.....i was always right.....u never loved. (A tear den a lone tear trickled down his cheek.)
dis line n his n her feeling made me cry.
N dis d above update, was toooooo gud. So dis was ur Arabian nights surprise, well nw wenever i will read AN i m going 2 remember dis update.
Luved der dance n Maan's anger seeing pervej dance wid her n Maan teasing her wen she asked abt d male stripper, he knw dat wat she was feeling abt d stripper, he knw she still luv him den also annoying her linking wid Dev.
Nw not able 2 say anything more, still lost in update.
Going 4 re-reading d update n imagining everything in my dream as i hav not slept last nyt.
Waiting 4 ur next part

Edited by SOLACEofEYES - 13 April 2011 at 5:04am

Amour_ReetWeAimToPlease

RageOfAnAngel IF-Sizzlerz
RageOfAnAngel
RageOfAnAngel

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged

I sooo loved it Clap
Can't pinpoint 1 particular part
My  throat went dry reading the dance sequence Clap
The entire update was Fantastic to say the least Clap .....

Edited by drashsree100 - 13 April 2011 at 4:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amour_Reet

sweet scorpio IF-Sizzlerz
sweet scorpio
sweet scorpio

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
superbbb!!!!!

maan will definitely make geet mad by his different appearances...first as a stripper and thn as a policeman!...poor geet!LOL

wow!...loved thier arabian dance!

continue soon!

Amour_ReetCrazyCutesy

kyphfanz IF-Dazzler
kyphfanz
kyphfanz

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
LOVED IT!!
a very hot dance. and love when maan got pissed wheneva geets with some other guy!
loved it and cant wait to read ahead.

Edited by kyphfanz - 13 April 2011 at 5:45am
xxx123 Groupbie
xxx123
xxx123

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged

Hi Reet

My name is Radhika

I don't think I have commented ever on anyone's fanfics so you are the first!!! Smile

You have an amazing talent to portray an engaging story so beautifully!! Star

Hats off to you mate! Approve

i hope you are not ending this amazing fanfic soon, that will break many hearts!!!!Broken Heart 

plz plz update soon waiting eagerly!!!  Lots and Lots of LoveHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amour_Reet

Go to top