Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

[MG] in love with enemy (II)updt-100 & new thread (Page 77)

CrazyCutesy IF-Stunnerz
CrazyCutesy
CrazyCutesy

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
loved it yaar ...awsome one  
plz plz do continue soon

Junglebee IF-Addictz
Junglebee
Junglebee

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
..hiii reet....
just before giving this update u wer complaining about having lost ur touch in writing.....
but do u have any idea....that with this update...u have simply shut the mouths of ppl who dare to question ur writing abilities.....
i doubt if there is any person who wud question ur writing....
this was simply mindblowing.......
u have no idea...i was literally wishing that this ff shud definitely be made into a movie or a show......coz it is simply paisa vasool.........
this update just blew my mind..............especially with the emotional turmoil of geet and maan............i was literally at the verge of screaming my lungs out saying ...u dumbos.......ur other half is missing u as much as u miss and love them.....
each and every character has such a genuinity n them...that u simply cant help falling in love with themm..
i never in my dreams has thought about me likin dev...but here....i just adore him......but not as much as i do maan......
the convo between geet and adi, or su or yash or rishi.....they added so much authenticity to ur ff.....which simply not only focuses on the leads but also on the other characters............
geet's torment, her outburst, her loneliness, her self talks wer so heartwrenching...that i cant help feeling lik giving her a tight hug and consoling her.......
u just compel ur readers to feel emphatic for ur characters....
the way u began ur update...i thought geet's saviours wer either adi and maan....but gurl u proved me wrong........and i simply love when i am being proved wrong.............
u spring unpredictable surprises in ur updates......that i feel lik giving u lots of jhappies and kissies for it.....LOL
adi is simply adorable who is not only like wellwisher and friend for geet....but is equally faithful to maan...
the reaction from adi when geet accuses maan .....is simply a scene to watch out for .... when it annoys adi to no end that geet doubts maan..........i was bowled over by adi's loyalty and friendship towards maan......
again su's calm and composed behavior when geet shouted on her ...shows how much su  is misunderstood ...atleast thats what i did when in ur earlier updates su used to treat geet like trash......
the scenes between dev and geet wer equally engaging....the way geet tried to put all her energies in her profession and block out maan's memories wer very painful to read...but nevertheless they wer powerpacked..
the bouquet of roses scene left a mark on my memory and my mind...coz the scene had so much to convey through its sheer simplicity...the image u posted just struck the right chord.....i was left completely speechless...she is able to spot the roses from him..eventhough unknowingly that its from him....and takes her to bedroom with her.......i simply loved that scene.....
how geet miscontrues his actions of keeping his ppl to watch over her........or the way she thinks tht maan never had any deep rooted feelings for her....or the way he wants thinks to happen his way.............
i actually feel so helpless coz both luv each other but the distance is taking a toll on their already complicated relationship......

what does he wanna prove...what does he want ....if he doesn't want to come in front of me..doesnt want to see my face....if he wanted to finish everything like he said.....then what's the meaning of such gestures ...what m I supposed to understand ..... that he cares....he still cares....then why the hell he doesn't come in front me.....i m sick of this endless wait ...

Doesn't he get what m I going through ...? either come in my life ...or go away ....dont raise hope in my mind and break the castles made in air ...please stop it ....her heart cried but eyes didn't spill the salt water ...she was not able to take it any more.....the sky kissing expectations and the next moment shattering into pieces .. ..months passed ...and each passing second seemed like years to geet ....

well the above lines wer simply fabulous and rightly echo geet's inner turmoil

the convo between M and G wer hardly of two or three lines but had such an impact...i never knew silence could leave so much impact...the song chosen was amazing....i personally love that song tooLOL

their body language, breathing rhythm , oscillating thoughts...everything has been captured minutely and accurately......kudos to u for that...

the following phone convo btwn M and adi.....shattered me....coz ...

i felt lik crying with maan for loving her so much and yet thinking that geet can be happy with dev...........and not a criminal like him.....

hell...i never thought i wud sympathise with a criminal....but this one is too good and i really dont mind falling in love with him......

the club scene was electrifying....the way u described the ambience of the club simply transported me to another world.......

maan swaying and gyrating to the song just left me awestruck...i cud visualise..........how i wished if my imagination had wings and ur updates cud also be visual...i wud have fainted and hyperventilated.....

the scene of maan stripping, singing, dancing  must have left many of ur readers on the hospital bed...................i mean u wer too good.....

geet also singing along with him......without realising when she joined in was such a cute one.....and gettin pulled towards him, his aura......

she feeling guilty for eying a stripper inspite of loving somebody else was equally good.....

maan having eyes only geet inspite of half naked girls falling on him..........

the song selection was again cherry on the cake......coz it simply added to sheer beauty and excellence of the update.....

so i am simply bowled over by this magnificent update of urs...

and indeed this was a lovely and longgggggggggggggg update....but not complaining coz i loved it.....i loved it

and these are not some words i say just becoz u r my frnd.....but it is something that i feel as a reader and i am sure a lot many will agree with many..........

ur updates are mindblowingly intense and addictive

1000/10.............super duper update......

love u and ur ff.... and addicted tooLOL

keep writing

revaBig smile

P.S.-- yet again i managed to write such a lengthy commentLOL....i am simply incorrigibleLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zil143Amour_Reetbasicquestion1

-afsha- IF-Sizzlerz
-afsha-
-afsha-

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
That was fab update
Loved it to the coreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Geet is hell stubborn wen it cums to her choice or thngs to happen her way
She did listen but after lot of effoerts
Adi haaye he sho cute
Loved how he was making her understand thgs
He very well knw they bth love each other madly
Dev the kawaab me haadi
Im nt liking him
Due to him Maan is thnking that Geet moved on
He very well knws she cant but stil he is thnking that
Haaye their talk after months was so waiting for it
They can understand eachothers silence
She made Maan Singh Khurana cry
Feeling bad for them
Maan is in Goa
Kabhi jail kabhi Goa he moves lik sum superMaan hahahahahahahaha
(PS this was used in sum FF credit goes to her)
End was nice Maan jus watching her though he was having almost naked acc to Geet gals in his arms hehehehehehehehehe
The way Geet was getting feeling haaye but how she culdnt recognize those eyes
Those eyes always haunted her how she forgot them nt fairWink
Lets c wats aage
Waiting for them to cum face to face

Junglebee IF-Addictz
Junglebee
Junglebee

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
LOLand i forgot to mention about the siggie.....its coolLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amour_Reet

-memorable- IF-Rockerz
-memorable-
-memorable-

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
loved it loved it loved itHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

i feel pain , anguish,betrayal,heartbroken ....................all the emotions felt by maneet

it was simply superbClap

great update, cont soon
Eccentric.Being IF-Rockerz
Eccentric.Being
Eccentric.Being

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Unreserved 

Loved the UpdateHeartHeart

U are awesome ClapThumbs Up

So Sunaina & Rishi were the one to keep eye on her. 4 once i thought that it was MaanOuch. Sunaina has really become a good friend to Geet as she still cared after Geet behaved rudely with her.

Time is flying, (getting to 1 year?)

Loved the bouquet idea, pics are very nice.

Poor Adi is sandwiched between Maan & GeetLOL 

It was really sad to see both of them suffering.Cry They want to be together but can't be 4 the time being. Dev wooing Darji is a little strange, he should have spine to ask Geet once at leastConfused it wont hurt.

MY MY.. Geet in striper club, Shocked Dev U r an idiot 4 bringing a girl to such placeAngry

who might be Male Striper  ???    LOLwho else he can be other than MSK to make Geet look at stripping manROFL

though 1 question is there, how he got out of jail & stripping in club? what happened in 7 days is kindling the curiosity. 

Precap: maan Geet face to face talk Day Dreaming (though I know it won't be on easy note)

Continue soon

PS. edited my comment on previous update on page 67

Edited by serenelove - 15 April 2011 at 2:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amour_Reet

varunsingh420 Groupbie
varunsingh420
varunsingh420

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Clapawesome..... i just love ur ff.... no other ff has kept me captive like ds..... i started reading it on saturday only and was disappointed to know that u have not updated from so long..... but i ws really happy when u updated after so many days....... please update it soon....and do send me a pm if possible...Clap.ClapClapClap
rania786 Groupbie
rania786
rania786

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
very nice...... Maan striping...cool... can we have a video please???WinkDay Dreaming.....seriously very nice update loved Maan's reaction when Geet pretends not to recognize himClap

Go to top