Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

[MG] in love with enemy (II)updt-100 & new thread (Page 65)

maanmishti Goldie
maanmishti
maanmishti

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
oh my god!!! u r back reet......missed u so much sweety.......i know u were bussy with exams so dint want to disturb u.......anyways i am bussy now a days with training and interviews.......welcome back honey......i will waite for some romantic updates.......love u and miss u Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amour_Reet

Amour_Reet Goldie
Amour_Reet
Amour_Reet

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

part 23

~*~*~

After coming back home she faced the one of the hardest times of her life....that is lying to dirjee. It was first time she had to lie consciously...she felt awful ..she cursed herself umpteenth number of times for lying to that old man. Who believed her without any return question .. but she was failed to get that he had noticed the darkness in her eyes but kept mum  knowing his granddaughter can never do any wrong ........she was busy suffering in guilt .  as in no way she could tell him what's going on in her life or rather what happened in her life....she had to remind herself its no longer present ....its all past ....the days of yore....

Every girl of her age dreams about her dream man ..but busy raising up herself and protecting dirjee she didn't get any chance to dream ...even if she did was a normal life a satisfied small family ...all she wanted love from her life......she never imagined in her wildest dreams that such a thing will happen in her life ..she never did...and when it happened it whisked her off her feet ..she smiled sadly knowing she is never gonna get love in her life from the person she was in love with  ...

Sometimes she thought about his words....if he was right ..it was just an infatuation ...just a teenage crush like people have on film heroes... but there it goes the same ..she didn't have a book where she could read the definition of love or infatuation ...neither there is a doctor who can distinguish them in true sense.....more over she didn't want to dig it ....

Even if she needed a friend to share her problems....she can not.... she will never be able share her suffering with anyone in  her life. like it was a secret blue poison that was already blended in her red blood. she had to swallow her pain not only in front of the world but also to herself....she had given herslf the time to think back and at least relish the bygone days and to cry over ...she couldn't allow herself  ...she feared ...that if she did she wont be able to hold back the tears she kept bolted in her transparent eyes...she had promised herself that she will not shed tears for him .

she had no time as well...quite a good amount of time was wasted ...she had her final exam of  LLB breathing on her neck ...she thanked god...she desperately needed something real strenuous to divert her ...at least she thought so ....she scolded herself each time the black mask flashed in front her face...but the mind was obstinate ..

When she dropped the pen from her hand after long 4 hours continuous study and leaned over the back rest of her chair the mask flashed in front of her ...when she put on the vegetable in frying pan the brunette magnetic eyes twinkled in front of her ...when she was being called by her dirjee she heard the baritone voice of his  ....in the next moment  the sense of blankness took the place of the throbbing rush of adrenaline when she recognized the voice belonged to dirjee....... .. at night when she placed her tired soul on her bed....holding  the pillow tight to her chest she tried to snap out the memories...She continuously fought with herself ... she tried her best to act strong ..to forget everything considering it all as a tempestuous dream..but her eyes didn't open to wake her up ..it was not ...her life had turned into a mess....and she knew she will never be the old geet again ...

Geet handa had faced a lots of hard truths in her life..from her parents death of her relatives refusal to accept her ..struggles for money to pay the college fee's ...and college mate's back bites as well....she didn't let anything affect her mind .managed to keep her mind  calm...but today the blustery night in her life was not coming to an end...nothing could sooth her .... so she just avoided facing herself..

but she was not ready accept defeat to herself..why should she.....?she told her thousand times a day .....that she wont think about him...not realizing each time she did she was thinking about him only .....

Why should I cry ....?

What was my fault in this..?

Yes I was the faulty ...i fell in love with an unknown person ..whom I have never seen ..i know nothing about him not even his name...i knew he is a murderer but I allowed myself to commit the crime ..so why should I cry  on my own deeds ?? ...if its pain which is compelling me to shed tears I will make this pain my weapon to combat against itself......there is no point to cry over the bitter truth ......i wont break down ..there is no use of breaking down now...i wont cry ....i wont miss him ...i wont think about him .....i wont remember his face...his eyes....his showering kisses on my face... ...his compassionate arms that used to hold me...hide me in his strong big chest ...

Because he is never going to hold me again ... its finished

I wont cry....... she mumbled ....

But before she could stop a drop of salty water trickled down to her pillow ...she cursed herself and shut her eyes...the self was betraying to her ...

She knew if once she breaks down once she will not be able to stand up .....

I did a wrong and I cant cry over something which is wrong .......and most importantly it is PAST .... she uttered the truth with much difficulty ....its quite easy to tell herself ...but real tough to act it.. it was all one-sided....he never felt anything ....i m nothing to him ...i was nothing to him as well....why should he ...who I m ...just a witness of his crime....she thought bitterly...he never came in front her again ...he disappeared like he never existed before...like it was all false..

Each time the phone ringed she rushed to pick it up ....after listening to the other voice she used to release her breath ..not knowing she was holding within ...it was always either puja or pinky or dev or dirjee's friends and manager .....she cursed herself each time while putting the receiver on the cradle ....why did I feel so vacant after hearing the other voice...

Do I ...

Do I expect it to be .............she didn't allow herself to continue the thoughts ..... she didn't let the anguish take over herself...to come between her duties....she did everything as usual ...if somebody would have noticed her he couldnt pointed out anything has changed...he would have mistaken when she pulled dirjee towards dining hall ...when she dragged puja to the teachers to solve the last moment problems......nobody noticed her smile didn't reach her eyes......she camouflaged with a wide enthusiastic smile....dev sometime felt something was missing ...but couldn't conclude to anything as he met her for a little time only ...whenever he needed documents that were with geet ...or geet needed a reference book from him ....

[I m not a lawyer ..i don't know what are the types of questions a law student faces ...jazeeratte u told me u gonna help me....where are you ....:((]

She dodged everyone ..even herself...

May be she was doing wrong ....if she allowed herself to sob ..may be the pain eased down a little...but she was not ready to ease down the pain ....as she had nothing as her own except the pain ...unknown to herself she held it back to herself tight ... in the fear of losing the last thing she was left with herself -the pain ....she didn't know she was holding him ...his memories tight to herself ..actually she never  tried to forget ...unsure that she will never be able to ..

She was not allowing herself to remember ...nor she was able to forget ....she was holding it tight ...like a drowning person clutches the weeds tight in her palms ....

~*~*~

He is there inside  .......albert muttered  in a tensed voice...

But HE didn't respond ...albert cleared his throat and tried to follow his eyes to get what caught his attention at this grave moment .......HE was looking faraway towards a trailing figure ...

Aadi kept a hand on his shoulder ...to draw his attention ...

In a fraction of a second his eyes gained back the characteristic coldness ...

So he is in already ..? HE asked fixing his eyes on albert ....

Albert  wiped off the sweat above his upper lip and nodded...

HE nodded a little in return and jumped down from a old worn out  gray Honda city ..

Sir......!! albert called out ...uhh...

Aadi was mum ....

HE looked back ....to witness the contradiction in their eyes...aadi hadn't spoken a word since they left hotel ...

He let out a small smile ... everything has a first time albert ... and to catch the fish in deep water you cant keep yourself dry .... so dont worry ...!

Is it really that necessary sir....albert was not convinced...

You are asking me the same question 11 th time albert ... just stop it ..!

albert  lowered his eyes..... 

HE looked back at aadi ....

wont aaditya kashyap suffice the need ...? think again.... aadi didn't let his voice tremble ..that will be too much of unprofessionalism ...

no more discussion ..............!!! chief ordered and turned back only to become GURU ...the one from most wanted list of south African crime diary  ...who is going to india to settle down a new business  ... after being tired with the dealings of drugs ...with a heavy pocket filled with dollars pounds and gold

the clean shaved blue face shined against sunlight .....hair gelled backside to be tied in a tiny pony behind ....atypical hazel gray eyes which were colder than death ...darkened with surma ...

aadi watched maan to walk in the posh  multistoried building in sharjah ...and waited outside with numb and arrhythmic heart ...HE was not wearing the musk ....for the first time he himself was getting involved directly into the underworld  ...his only disguise is the hazel contact lenses he was wearing and hair he has grown longer ...carrying a single gun for self protection which were hidden under his belt ...

guru aka maan fished inside the lift before the door closed ..checking around he found himself only man in the lift ... two Arabian woman was holding their shopping bags in one hand and in another a child's hand ...talking between themselves... satisfied he turned to check himself in the mirror placed behind....

he was looking amazingly perfect ...NRI sikh... born and brought up in canada then migrated to south Africa ...with a perfect CV .he chuckled a little scrutinizing  his slick pony behind ...

geet would have laughed seeing me like this .....!

the smile wiped off as he understood what he just thought ....he took his eyes off the mirror ...its real hard to face himself .... she is never gonna meet me again ..

geet ............................ the girl at the road looked just like her ....what she must be doing ?busy studying ..? she has just 7 days to start her exam ...he calculated....

there was not a single day he hadn't remembered her ...but each time she came in his mind he pushed away the thought ....but at late night when he was all alone playing with the glass of liquor ....he relished memorizing the days of yore...he didn't stop himself.....why should he.....she is the best thing ever happened in his life....the most beautiful  and purest thing .....

that was his favorite way to pass the time at night ... he cant count how many night he has spent sleepless thinking about her ....her mischievous eyes....her rich laughter ...her flushed cheek ...her arms snaked around his neck.....he let out a satisfied sigh remembering her fragrance ....still he can smell it ...fill his lungs with satisfaction ...

he kept his word.....he had made the end ......neither called her once nor tried to meet her ..

does she remember me the way I do....or moved me aside like a bad dream ....!! he often wondered....but couldn't think more....as he feared ...feared to feel the feelings that he had been forgotten by her ....

what is this binding us with each other ....why do I feel I can hear her sigh ....why do i see her sad eyes...

she is not a weak girl ...she will overcome it if I don't contact her for a while ....he thought ....or did she really loved me the way I do ...she is young ....confused and may be infatuated...soon she will get over with it and marry some one who deserves her in true sense ...........

he felt his stomach knotting with the mere thought ......but whatever it may be....he has lost it ....forever ....

the shrill beep of lift brought him back from Mumbai to sharjah ....the city in UAE.

Licking the lower lip he walked outside ...

~*~*~

She threw the pen aside frustrated with herself....

Less than 36 hours left before the first exam ....and see me ...i m wondering about a bloody criminal who doesn't even bother to enquire I m alive or not ....

she muttered in anger ...

why do I even bother ....? she sighed shutting her eyes tight ...

she got up and picked up the pain from the corner of the table and again dug her head under a heavy book ...

her eyes were burning ...they were soggy and red..she hadn't eaten the whole day ..as a punishment to herself for getting diverted the day before exam ..

clutching the pen tight she again tried studying  ignoring the malaise ... she was burning in fever for last 3 days ....neither taken medicine nor cared to take rest ....she was hurting herself for not being obedient enough .....

she was never tired hurting herself....each time it crossed the limit of bearing ....she increased the limit ....

~*~*~

She was sitting below the window....the silver rays of moon was shimmering on her brown falls of hairs.....his heart leaped in joy ....as her sight came in his vision .....he rushed towards her .....

Suddenly he  stopped in his track as she lifted her face......it was tear strained.....her big eyes were sullen and red ....  her lips trembled as tried to gulp the sob ....

U didn't keep your promise... her almost inaudible whisper hit him ...

Which promise.....

You told me nothing will happen to me till you are alive...

Yes geet.....nothing will happen to you ...he took another step towards her ...

She shook her head in denial ...but u yourself have hurt me....so cruelly  ....!! you lied..

Geet what are you saying .... his voice choked at her complain ....

See.....its bleeding ...............she raised both of her wrists in front of him ....

His eyes widened in shock as he saw blood spurting from her wrists ...

Geet what have you done................he shrieked and clutched her wrists to stop the blood...but he couldn't ........shocking him to the death it started bleeding more...

Geeeeet ...he cried out as he saw her eyes drooping her body loosening in his arms ...........

Whats your name .................? her last whisper came .....before being stiff ...

Geeeeeeeeeeeeet ......!!!

He jerked out of the bed with a hell of cold perspiration .....

Geet ......he mumbled again and looked around .....only to be reassured it was a dream ....

But why such a horrid  dream ....!!

~*~*~

Sir......you are here ......?now ...at this time....? is anything wrong ....??aadi was taken aback as maan barged in his room breathing heavily .....

Aadi ....i need to talk to you ...!! he said in one breath ....

Yes Sir......!! aadi's skeptic reply came....

~*~*~

The phone ringed ..... breaking the silence into pieces....

She picked it up ...and murmured

Hello ....

Hey geet ...still busy studying ...?

Ohh hi dev ....uhh yeah ...just last minute revision ...still a huge has to be revised ....a tense sigh escaped from her lips

Ohh come on geet ...now take a break ..i know you are continuously studying ...trust me you will do well....u are the most intelligent student I have ever come across ...

Dev ..you are quite biased  hun ...!! she managed to laugh a little..

Uhh as u say madame...!! he replied .......yes geet ..i m biased ...totally biased about you ...he thought with a shy smile lingering on his face .....

Okay okay ...now tell me for what you had actually called....

Cant I call only to ask about you...ohh you have only professional relationship with me...i see.. dev sighed dramatically ...there is no value of true friendship .....!!

This time geet laughed from heart ...ofcourse not dev....i m sorry ...!!

Yesh you must be.....dev laughed too and added quickly

Anyway .....i m hanging the phone I really have a lot to revise...

Okay all the best geet ....and smile ok..??

Geet smiled and hung up the phone as well dev on other side....

The day next when she was going for her exam center ...she noticed a beautiful bouquet on the tea table ....and a card left beneath it ...

Written     "all the best .. ' your so called professional friend ".

She  looked at the flowers and picked it up  ...the yellow and  pink flowers were smiling at her  ...

Uhh dev ...you are impossible  ...!! she smiled and put the bouquet down and walked out ....

It took about near about 1 hour to reach her exam hall ...and when she was about to enter the college....

A little boy blocked her way ....

She was already late by the traffic and now the boy ...she looked down to ask whats the matter ....

He pushed something in her hand....and before she could reach for him the boy was vanished in the sea of examinees ....she looked back at her hand....

two stocks of a pure white and blood red budding rose were the thing she was holding in her hand .....and a pink small paper .....on which something was scribbled in red ink ..she unfolded the paper to see it properly ....to notice two words..

Best Wishes ....!

[idea of pink paper from liz's fiction ..i don't remember which one but I have read something sort of this in her fiction ....sorry darling borrowing it ]

Her lips curled into a sweet smile ...

But dev has already sent me the bouquet .....why again ...? her brows curled into a frown ...but it didn't last .....as the dong  of the bell drew her attention ...

She entered hall clutching the two roses in her hand...

2 exams went same like this .....

the day next of her 2nd exam  was off as the exams were arranged in alternate day...

she was studying from dawn ....didn't leave her table for once not even for lunch or dinner....2 glasses of milk sufficed her appetite ....she didn't cared the  malaise ..and studied until the next dawn .... and ultimately had fallen asleep on the table...

it was real late when she woke up next day ....it was the day of her exam from 10 am ....and it was already 8.30 on morning when she opened her eyes...

she rushed for a quick shower...and hurried for the exam center ...but she couldn't make it the way she was doing for last 2 days ,....everything was going unwell.....at first she woke up late ...then she was not getting rikshaw or taxi ....now when she got one it was cued in a jam...angered she got down and paid off the taxi ...tried to cover the jam by walking ....

it was only 25 minutes left to start the exam....

but if she doesn't get a taxi it will take minimum 45 minutes to reach exam hall even if starts running .......utter frightened she started running ....without caring for the vehicles coming on her way .....

and soon stumbled on a car ....

watch it woman ...the fat man yelled clutching the break ....

she didn't look back and she was about to run again when she had been caught hold by her shoulder .....

surprised she looked up to find a man infront of her behind a black helmet .....

she was about to shrug off the hand and again run when the man lifted the glass of the helmet ......

as he was taking off the helmet her heart stopped beating .......

nooooooo......it cant be.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!  she held her breath and took a step back in anticipation .....and shut her eyes.....

hey geet ......!! the well-known voice jerked her up .....she opened her eyes to find the source ....

geet ...why are you running ...? he said again ....

aadi .... she mumbled....

yes ...geet ..tell me why are you running like mad ...?

ohh actually I m getting late for my exam ..its from 10  o clock ...and ...m not even getting a cab ..

ohh....i see....where is your college ...

geet mumbled a name...

ohh that's great ..i m going to that side only ...come on let me drop you ..aadi indicated the back seat of his bike...

she swallowed .....and said more firmly .... aadi  ...thanx for the offer but I will go myself...thanx again ...and was about to go when he called her outr again ...

may I know why ...?

uhh....its not that late ....i will...umm..i will manage....i don't want to trouble you ..she lied...

he shook his head ...do you really think dropping you in ur college will be a trouble to me..?

uhh aadi ..gotta go .....byee....she was walking past him

are you sure you are not refusing me because of HIM...... aadi threw the words and watched her to pause in her track .....

she shut her eyes....

she turned back to face him ....

come on geet ..its only 12 minutes left  ....it will cause no harm ......if you are not scared ...!!he added the last part after a calculated pause...

geet checked her watch...and quickly thought ....

aadi .....run fast ....that was her last word before taking the seat behind him ...

she was late that day for 5 minutes....but managed to finish the exam timely ....only because the offered the ride....

rest of her exams went well.....without any hazard ..... the days were not eventful ...everything was same ........everyday rushing back to home after exam and getting to studies ....study nonstop and at the day of exam rushing to hall ....except ...the 2 roses she was regularly handed over by one cute little boy ...everyday the boy changed....but she couldn't track him any of the days ....she didn't try either ...she concluded with a shaking head ...that dev is crazy ....

the day next after the last exam was a lazy morning filled with vacant and gloomy thoughts when puja called up ..... to invite her in a gathering ...just a post exam celebration ....and all...

it helped her out to break her chain of noxious thoughts ...she dragged herself to the party ....the day went well with discussion of the questions ....future plans ...some were relived as exams were finally over ...now it's the time to revitalize their left out social life.....some were tensed about the results ...some were bored to hell....some were getting married after the graduation result ......geet sat over ...commented a few ...and most of the time lazily listened to them ...none of their thoughts matched hers...she was scared ....scared to be alone and free ........so even if she didn't like their boring discussions about how much they missed partying ....she sat there with a cup of coffee getting cold in her hand ....

some were ecstatic and excited about their dates with their respective boyfriends and girlfriends....their enthusiasm wiped off the resting smile from her face....but she was trying continuously not to get lost in her world of miseries but to be in her friend's worlds which were filled with promises happiness togetherness and a future.......

she couldn't help but felt so much alone.....deep most inside she had wished ....expected a single call from him ....but he never did.....he was disappeared in the thin air...like he was never their.....she felt her stomach knotting ....i m nothing to him ....he never bothered to remember me......

the kisses ....the hugs.....the words...the finger that used to wipe off my tears was total fake...... devoid of any emotion ...there was never nothing for me......isnt it ...

then why did u come to shush my sobs.....drape my wounds ...why did u care if I catch a cold...or didn't take a meal .....u lied each time..?

whyyyyy...? .his claim ....his consoling  eyes...his orders ...his demands ....why ...why why ....? why did u come so close if u never bothered about me..why did you make me feel special .....whyyyyyyyyyy...........??
her mind screamed ...after reasoning herself thousand times a day she couldn't hold back the question ....

she sighed ...and without knowing she was lost in her worlds.....came back to her senses only when puja shook her ....

haan ...!!

geet dirjee called for you ....you have left your mobile at home...

ohh...she checked her wrist ....its 8.30 .pm ..!

shit .....i m late....i must go now puja ......and yeah thanx !!

shut up geet ..since when u started thanking me.....by the way .....thanx for coming ...!! she grinned ..

pujaaaa...!!! geet groaned ....while two friends hugged each other ...

chal ...lemme drop u home...

no puja....i will go myself...u stay at home...

ohh plz geet ...dont be a bore....i will drop you ...

pujaa...i will go ..trust me....geet stopped her while she was about to fetch the keys of her fathers car ...she never liked this kind of undue advantage from anyone...it might be silly from any others point of view ..but it was not from her view....she was not rich ...but self dependent and that she was proud of ....

puja knew her well ....so she asked back in an unsure voice ...are you sure ...?

200 percent ....geet patted her cheek and took her leave...

while coming back ..... it was real late in that area..no taxi's were available /..she managed one rikshaw after pestering a lot ...but that was not for long ..,..she had to walk the half of the road .....she had no problem in that either ,,,she was quite habituated ....so she started walking plugging her ears with the i-pod .... listening to the music and lost in her utopian world of thoughts she had lost the track of time ....

after walking quite a while she understood the place she was in was unknown to her ...she surprised looked around ....it was totally unfamiliar... shabby semi-dark lane in some interior of a housing complex..she wondered what the place could be ...

I have lost the way ....the realization dawned upon her ...frightened she checked her wristwatch only to find its 10 minutes to 10 pm ..

Good grief ...!! mumbling she rushed to the next source of light ....

It was like a club in front of which few stray  -guyz were playing carom ....she fumbled to ask for their help ....she looked around it was all tall apartments and buildings around her ...no other persons could be seen except the guyz...

Kisko mangta [ whom do you want? ] a voice made her look back to find one of the guys behind her ,...

She gathered courage and asked for the way ... the guy looked back to his other mates and showed her a narrow lane and told after crossing two lanes like this she will be able to get into the main rode....

Okay ...thanx.....she mumbled and hurried down the shown way .....to which the guy didn't reply and watched her with keen eyes from top to bottom until she was vanished behind the corner..

After walking a little she felt something wrong ..according to him main rode should be here by now she thought..but it was again a narrow lane...the hustle bustle and lights of main rode was no where near ...

She was real scared now ...she licked her dried lips and again started for a new source light or people .....she walked through the lone road ....but soon she had company

She walked faster as she heard footsteps behind her ....the more she walked faster ....more the footsteps could be heard nearer.......and it was of more than one.....at first she didn't dare to look back ....

[okay now imagine any common hindi film 'I m nt describing much ]

Miss wait ...you are going through the wrong way ...a heavy drunk voice called her out ...now she was confirmed that she was in big trouble ...she didn't think for a second and ran ...

Until she was pulled from behind by a jerk of her dupatta......she was scared to death as she saw herself surrounded by the goons in the middle of a deserted lane...

One snatched her purse.....and another pushed her to the wall while the others guarded him ..... she kicked a man and jerked him back ....the next moment her hand was twisted behind .......making her cry in pain .....she punched by her free hand to set herself free....she managed to poke finger in one's eye ..but they were much in number for her ......soon she was cornered and pinned to the wall.......

She cried for help just before her mouth was closed by their hand .....they snatched her dupatta .....and about to tear her cloth ...when a sharp hand punched one tight ....they were thunderstruck as well she ......she only saw two person clad in black playing magic around her and everyone was dropping wounded in fraction of seconds....

Within 10 to 15 seconds 5 were lying here and there and 2 fled away wiping blood from their mouth ....

She looked up to the silhouettes of the 2 persons.....who were moving close to her

Her heart throbbed erratically ..... she feared it will come out ......her expectant eyes felt a fraction of second like an whole era....

Is it ......?.......Is It HIM ...........................................................???????????? she couldn't think rest ...her head was spinning ....!!she felt blank .. her feverish body couldnt take much .......she felt everything was blackening out

precap :

geet picked up the ringing phone absently...

hello ....

there was noresponse on the other side ..

she again said hello ...

and still it was same .....she was about to put down the reciever in craddle when

u are not taking the shaheen 's case .. the very familiar  deep baritone voice stopped the beating of her heart ...

i dont know whether i will include the next part i m going to precap ..i will be wrting in next part or not ...but quite a possiblity..

precap : maan facing geet without the mask !

hit the button if u like it

next link

Edited by maanmeet_Reet - 11 April 2011 at 12:14pm

The following 169 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10psruthidpurvagaberinlwgeetshanky18scarce05alonerokzzzil143geettniki7611AASTHA_mtPOULOMI22geetnewfankasturi11rania786gagsynikkipunjbarbaritaronukrnlfizza25kapoor435sharbatvemtoasmi123Ballumauwifey90vaughnariz2000nithi07bhakbhartifanMorning Starshreya satishsadique137TinkJiamans22taannishona2010vantu12avantika_singhnonabebukirannaryanipriza-Elfin-nazsijcyberprincessholyangelsaadi88preciuspearlYellowtullipsBkhasPaloma_DPoonamT-BeingAppy-sana.saba7sakadafiAnemariixiaahumna77AliceTkhansangelRedrossimli95rostpreetymaaneetDiva7mounacutyflowing_riverFlame_of_Forestzoha25SOLACEofEYESscorpiodreamsavani_9.Regal.HADmishtimy_maan_geetsiroililynan_10s-o-m-m-i-emansijani21RukhluvMaanm-g19mallu.crowe20Be.edgyprema_ksrichiiiiimaansi007beforesunriseEscapistdoosheeka-Jyo-SakshiGargNikki_Ctanya_vicharlie1950bd670816-enchanted-iqbals4everbluedreamz953puthfebinyusuffjazzerette-shamima-amzu32shining_moonRocks.DharasheetalvasagangesegbMsMovielover-SmexySmile-princess163Shimmerr-bansi-lovemaaneet1286pearljeyanthi123COLOGY-Zahra15-Eccentric.BeingMaaneet.Lover-Veritaserum-paponecon.Lilith.basicquestion1Krishnaluv94-memorable-wajiha-1ambbihablueopalPaintedSkyanjucoolsweet cherryFaithnFateAntaresshruthiRajennshalini01esha143WeAimToPleaseSahSahmitzi11-afsha-anshrasweet scorpioFallen AngelMishtyShonarsroopalishah10--Ratna--vivacious_gurlmaanmeet1Shalvepreethiazaara2212honeygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Tyro---nishu---Craziest_MGRageOfAnAngelSaamsMadhuri53Loquacious_AashCrazyCutesyibelieveinpinkfelicitysmoak.pickachuKrishna_SouravJunglebeeInfinity.

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

wow reet...

finally found time to read it..

mindblowingly amazing girl..

truly..

emotions ko tu rule karti hai boss..

geets weakness will prey on her now...both physical na emotionl na...

Edited by aashluvsmaan - 13 April 2011 at 2:34pm
chubzy IF-Dazzler
chubzy
chubzy

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Amazin update! Was waitin 4 ths. So both r battlin with their hearts, lovd d whole scenerio where maaneet r tryin to forget eachothr by actualy rememberin eachothr, relishin every close moments of their lives. Will b waitin 4 more.

Amour_Reet

Amour_Reet Goldie
Amour_Reet
Amour_Reet

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
to see the two roses she had been given at the door of exam hall click below

Edited by maanmeet_Reet - 09 April 2011 at 1:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123mitzi11WeAimToPlease

Amour_Reet Goldie
Amour_Reet
Amour_Reet

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chubzy

Amazin update! Was waitin 4 ths. So both r battlin with their hearts, lovd d whole scenerio where maaneet r tryin to forget eachothr by actualy rememberin eachothr, relishin every close moments of their lives. Will b waitin 4 more.
hey chubzy how r u doing ...hows life ....!!

ahh thanx a lot ...!
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
-afsha- IF-Sizzlerz
-afsha-
-afsha-

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

Geet was in hell pian

Jus culdnt c her lik that
She was punishing herself for him
She wasnt ready to accept the fact that Maan also loved her
She wasnt wrng also as he made her believe that
Loved how Maan changed
His all thoughts use to hav Geet
Good he accepted that he loved her but why is he taking her love as crush or infuation
He is pagal
Loved how good connection they hav
There she was punishing herself here Maan got to knw it
She will be shocked wen she wil get to knw he was the sender of the flowers
He was always there for here jus she didnt knew it
Geet in frnds party was lik Bheed mein bhi hum tanha reh gaye
They agn saved her
Adi is nw for sure that they both spl his cheif loves GeetWink
Waise he was sure frm 1st only
Hop to get regular updates

Edited by -afsha- - 09 April 2011 at 2:25pm

Amour_Reet

luvabbybaby IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amour_ReetHADmishtibasicquestion1

Go to top