Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

[MG] in love with enemy (II)updt-100 & new thread (Page 63)

Eccentric.Being IF-Rockerz
Eccentric.Being
Eccentric.Being

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged

Reet U r back!!!!!! So Happy

As 4 Sofna's Mom will pray

Edited by serenelove - 08 April 2011 at 6:39am

20tullip2000 Goldie
20tullip2000
20tullip2000

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Hi reet loads & loads of kisses and hugs 2 u.     

How were your exams you might have had a sigh of relief now .

i had been a silent reader of your ff and them i could not continue and as my board exams had started , but now iit-jee , aieee and all but still i have caught up with the remaining parts now and phew! they are just awesome, superb , dhamakadar ,fantastic ,wonderful, zabardast , fabulous, flawless , marvelous , out of tip world , bindas , jhakas rapchik ,.................... I can in on & on &on .....................!   

Your stories are full of so much emotions that i have cried reading your ffs and laughed also . I toh really get goosebumps while reading it. You are a fantastic writer . You potray emotions very well . * muah muah muah*                           

the last part of ILWE was vry vry vry much touching & emotional   

i m toh still woundering what dhamaka u have in store for us next . I m eagerly waiting for next part & when will the secrets be revealed .

And what about bin tere are going to update it also or not .                                         

I will try and comment regularly he not possible i will surely press like button .                          

Tc

love
kanika.

Edited by 20tullip2000 - 08 April 2011 at 3:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amour_ReetJunglebee

20tullip2000 Goldie
20tullip2000
20tullip2000

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
I wanted to ask one more thing r u bengali or punjabi coz u good fluency in both languages that is y          

and will be wholeheartedly praying for sofna's mom, hope she gets well soon .

Edited by 20tullip2000 - 08 April 2011 at 3:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amour_ReetJunglebee

Junglebee IF-Addictz
Junglebee
Junglebee

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 20tullip2000

I wanted to ask one more thing r u bengali or punjabi coz u good fluency in both languages that is y          

and will be wholeheartedly praying for sofna's mom, hope she gets well soon .

reet is bengali dear.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amour_Reet

Amour_Reet Goldie
Amour_Reet
Amour_Reet

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamy_Mystique

reet......
i am ecstatic seeing you back on IF....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
its just like do dost mele mein juda ho gaye the... and now they are back togetherLOL
do u have any idea......girl.............gow much me and ur readers missed you....
its like we were begging, threatenin, screaming our hearts out, praying, pleading for u to show ur face on IFLOL

forget about updates....atleast a HI would have done...
no yaar ...i couldnt not as i wasnt carrying lappy with me...and as well i dint hav a moment log in from mob .....trust me.....i only talked with gou once and that too through msg ....i was hell drowned ....as well kept ma mob off ...she tried to reach me now when u r back i am not goin to spare u gurl..........ahan ...dont spare me dear ..
waise how were ur exams................... yeah they were good......
i am goin to safely presume they wer fantastic as i am sure u wer neck deep drowned in ur textbook...............LOLoops ,,..... well,....yeah i didnt have any choice ...lolz...
SmileSmile
but MISSED U A LOT>....... me toooooooooooo
now i am planning to start an andolan with ur readers and start a morcha for u start with the updates... no need for that ..m already on my work ..lolz.
and dare u think about discontinuing or ending the ff

u r not given the right to discontinue.....only to continue till eternity......LOL lol reva u r too much ...looooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeee u mwaaaaaaaaaaaah

ab plzzz roz mujhe tumhare darshan chahiye warna bahut bura hoga........LOL

LOVE U A LOTTongue

revaBig smile

yesh reva...i do have the idea...cause i missed you like that only ..may be more....ohh i was feeling i was stuck forever ...and trust me...i wa elated reading your comments ....missed u like hell ....
uhh it feels so good to be back on IF

haha feelings is mutual darling even if there is no update we are gonna chat here ...and every readr of mine applicable to you too....

note
i have an update ready for you ......till now 4010 words ...

but according to the pact with gouri i have to post bin tere first ......i m going to write that one ...
i came to pip in and post this ....

that u are positively getting the updates within this night ...
really sorry for keeping u on hold like this

Edited by maanmeet_Reet - 09 April 2011 at 6:06am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zil143nonabebulove_lavnyaHADmishtivivacious_gurlJunglebee

chubzy IF-Dazzler
chubzy
chubzy

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Hey reet! U r back, me so happy, waise happy belatd holi. Chalo chalo kaam pe lago aur apne readers par taras khao, kab se intezaar chal raha hai tumhara, so plz update asap.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amour_Reet

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Hello reet...........i've just came across ur ff.

I finished reading all the parts at one go!!!

U r an awwwweeesssoommeee writer dear some of ur updates bring tears to my eyes......the way u portray emotions,intimacy,confusions is a rare quality which not all possess soClap

Btw i dunno who is copyin ur ff but still just a piece of info 4m my side.

I'm also writing 2 stories on maneet simultaneously and wen i came across this one and found that this maan and the maan in my ff innocence.....lost do share some common things or only one or two traits may be.

But the only thing common between them is that they both are cold-blooded murderers who wont take lives of innocents but wont leave the deceiver's either.

But thats it otherwise these two are poles apart.

This maan looks like daya of gangster......with a good dose of of passion and aggression put in and i still don't know whats his exact occupation.

Whereas the maan in my story is way,way more selfish and arrogant plus he is a businessman.

Just clarifying my point.....hope u don't mindSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amour_Reetbasicquestion1Junglebee

Junglebee IF-Addictz
Junglebee
Junglebee

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanmeet_Reet

Originally posted by Dreamy_Mystique

reet......
i am ecstatic seeing you back on IF....Embarrassed
its just like do dost mele mein juda ho gaye the... and now they are back togetherLOL
do u have any idea......girl.............gow much me and ur readers missed you....
its like we were begging, threatenin, screaming our hearts out, praying, pleading for u to show ur face on IFLOL

forget about updates....atleast a HI would have done...
no yaar ...i couldnt not as i wasnt carrying lappy with me...and as well i dint hav a moment log in from mob .....trust me.....i only talked with gou once and that too through msg ....i was hell drowned ....as well kept ma mob off ...she tried to reach me now when u r back i am not goin to spare u gurl..........ahan ...dont spare me dear ..
waise how were ur exams................... yeah they were good......
i am goin to safely presume they wer fantastic as i am sure u wer neck deep drowned in ur textbook...............LOLoops ,,..... well,....yeah i didnt have any choice ...lolz...
SmileSmile
but MISSED U A LOT>....... me toooooooooooo
now i am planning to start an andolan with ur readers and start a morcha for u start with the updates... no need for that ..m already on my work ..lolz.
and dare u think about discontinuing or ending the ff

u r not given the right to discontinue.....only to continue till eternity......LOL lol reva u r too much ...looooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeee u mwaaaaaaaaaaaah

ab plzzz roz mujhe tumhare darshan chahiye warna bahut bura hoga........LOL

LOVE U A LOTTongue

revaBig smile

yesh reva...i do have the idea...cause i missed you like that only ..may be more....ohh i was feeling i was stuck forever ...and trust me...i wa elated reading your comments ....missed u like hell ....
uhh it feels so good to be back on IF

haha feelings is mutual darling even if there is no update we are gonna chat here ...and every readr of mine applicable to you too....

note
i have an update ready for you ......till now 4010 words ...

but according to the pact with gouri i have to post bin tere first ......i m going to write that one ...
i came to pip in and post this ....

that u are positively getting the updates within this night ...
really sorry for keeping u on hold like this

yippie....
double updates......
i love u .................................
main toh ab bhangda karoongiLOL
toh meri rasgulla............kaisa haalchal hai....LOL

reva

Go to top