Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

[MG] in love with enemy (II)updt-100 & new thread (Page 62)

Amour_Reet Goldie
Amour_Reet
Amour_Reet

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ani442

Hi againSmile. First of all thank you so much for especially acknowledging the comments of silent readers. Makes us feel special. I really admire how you reply to everyone's comment even after giving such long and beautiful updates. It makes readers feel that they too are involved in the process and are contributing to the story in their own little way.

Coming to your update,I am bowled overClapClapClap. You know after every update I am a little scared that maybe you wont be able to better it, for it is almost impossible to  give such emotionally consuming updates every time. But to your credit ,you outdo yourself with every update.After last update,I was a little apprehensive about Geet accepting Maan so soon and how her feelings would play out. But this update erased all my doubts and made me respect you even more as a writer. It is so ironic,only thing Maan ever wanted was that Geet doesnt fall in love with him and when Geet said what he wanted her to believe,he couldnt take it. He did everything to annihilate Geet's love,and when she claimed that it indeed doesnt exist,he just wanted to erase  those words and made mockery of her claim,by making her tremble with her own feelings.Geet,it seems, has reached a decision, and is all determined to follow it.

You asked whether you should continue your story or not. Silly you(Tasha style)LOLLOL.Of course you should. It hurts when someone copies your work. But they say "Imitation is the best form of flattery".Somewhere your story telling affected someone so much that she decided to imitate it. I know it is totally wrong. And I hope whoever that person is,she atleast acknowledges that she is inspired by your FF. But even if she doesnt, dont  let it make any difference to you. Just trust your readers to know the difference between original and copied. Have that much faith in us,we love your work. And keeping aside this FF, I would sincerely suggest you to continue writing otherwise too ,for you have immense potential as a writer and regular writing would only better it.

dear ani

i wanna tell u something .....
after the [part when she got a reality check and saw maan drenched in blood..
i was in double mind to let her forgive him for the time being ....but how....i need to part them as i well i need to realise maan that she loves him ...as well i need to keep maan in ambiguity that does she at all....whats the depth of her feelings..

love is teh irresistable desire to be irresistably desired ...! thats waht i and mark twain feel
lol

but its ur comment switched on the flash bulb in my mind and i planned the update ...ur q ...that will she forgive him that easily ....
it was simple q ...but it was not ....
there were so many hidden things behind it

i totally dedicate the last update to u and only you ! though everyone else had their real part inspiring me....but u switched on the buld of idea....and real thanx to u fr that ....

silent readers are important as well..they CAN think ....they  CAN help ..they are sometimes better than the writer ....and why not i m just one of u ..and trust me in so many cases i m a silent reader too...whenever i dont like the plot or style or wrting and i cant hurt the writer i becum silent ....but there are so many times i feel too tiny to reply specially in bheegi's fics...even if i feel thers somthing wrong i dont say ..simply keep stalking

but for u ...and my own silent readers who has started speaking up ...i value ur thoughts ..u neva know how and when u help the writer ..
thank you ..!!Embarrassed

so as i said before....its you who dig out the best from me....i would wait for ur question after every update ...feel free to judge rate abuse and hate it ....
u r some worthy reader who can judge it perfectly
my fic is in good hands

thanx honey ...thans really for pipping in my fiction

Edited by maanmeet_Reet - 08 April 2011 at 5:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Junglebee

Amour_Reet Goldie
Amour_Reet
Amour_Reet

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by humz_786

Thank u soooooo much for updating Hug..

Really love this ff, you write to beautifully.. so me glad you have decided  to continue this ff Big smile..

So sorry i have not been commenting on your last updates, I used to give long comments as well, but with exams and coursework on top of me, I haven't even been able to log on IF..

Good luck with your exams....  

Loved you updates, this update was really very emotional, and awesome..

Geet and Maan's pain was very beautifully written and shown, it was evident though everything they did and spoke to each other..!! Embarrassed 

This update really made me cry, their final kiss was just oozing all of their pain out, and it was really like they are never going to meet again (but of course that can't happen Wink, destiny has made them meet for a reason, to never let go)..!

Love Adi and Geet's goodbye scene, it was really sweet and cute, Geet couldn't bare to look at Maan's face whilst saying good bye as she knows she will break down, and will not be able to let go of him..!!

Maan finally admitted to himself that he is in love with Geet, and he knows he has made the biggest mistake by not telling her, and sending her away from him..!!

Thanks for the pm, looking forward to the next update..!!
xx
aaah ...!! what a reply ..thanx humz...
i ,m so happy and so luckey i have these replies for me.thanks haan

it feels on cloud 9 when u can tuch someones heart ...
love

Junglebee

Amour_Reet Goldie
Amour_Reet
Amour_Reet

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sann-

Kya Kya kya???ShockedShockedShocked
kaun kambakhqt discontinue karne ki kosish kar rahi haiAngryAngry i ask who?AngryAngry
I think i shall have to turn into chief & kidnap her to write more....

REET!!!! if thats what u want....I'm coming.....I'm a bengali tigress....LOLLOL

reet, tui jodi na likhis tobe tor khobor ache...bujhechis??

BTW, update was mast...but my happiness went into vein after reading 'the end" tag....

I hereby disagree to accept ur ending....this cant be the ending...i consider this a new beginning to a new end....

who's with me to band bajaying reet?LOL

bujhechi sona...my baby ,,,,na bujhe upai aache bol ...!
evabe bolle je keu bujhte parbe...

haha ...loove u sann ..love u for everything ...by the way tor puro nam ta ki ?

Junglebee

Amour_Reet Goldie
Amour_Reet
Amour_Reet

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by junglli billi

Wow. U updated for the silent freaks? (sorry i consider myself as a freak. If others doesnt. Den plz don scold n in th thread itself. Plz send scold m by sending pm's) awesome yar. Love ya. Aur kya baat h. V supply energy to u. Wow. Good den every time v ll definatly boost u up. So tat u can feed up wit nice n long updates. N u r rt. I too don lik fic's wich drag too much. N really ur fic tere bin became lil boring. N u r so damn chalu. U r not sure tat wen u ll update but u want us to keep checking n comment for updating . Very intelligent yar. So tat th reads wil not forget th fic n ur demand wil also rise. Hmmmm nice. But u know wat? U r already very popular. N i actually check it every day for ur update. N before i didnt comment becoz i was not knowing how to do it using mob. But now. I ll comment on each of ur update 10 times. U shud get irritated n ask m to stop it n say neeti ! STOP IT! I CANT TAKE UR STUPID COMMENTS ANY MORE! . N thanks for liking my comments
why not neeti

nopes m neva gonna stop u ...m a freak as well..if u havnt forrgotten we are quite alike...lolz...

why shall i lie if i really felt like doing it ..thanx haan
Amour_Reet Goldie
Amour_Reet
Amour_Reet

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
@ all

SOFNA 's mother is not well .....
she is in icu ....not able to breath withoout the respirator ...meds are not working anymore..please pray for her mom ....
i donno how she is coping up with it

plz guyz pray for her ...
i pray for her moms well being as for her strength

plz be with me all of you

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

love_lavnyaEccentric.BeingJunglebee

Junglebee IF-Addictz
Junglebee
Junglebee

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanmeet_Reet

@ all

she is in icu ....not able to breath withoout the respirator ...meds are not working anymore..please pray for her mom ....

will surely pray for her dear......
i sincerely hope all of our prayers will be answered and sofna's mom will get well soon...........

reva
Junglebee IF-Addictz
Junglebee
Junglebee

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
reet......
i am ecstatic seeing you back on IF....
its just like do dost mele mein juda ho gaye the... and now they are back togetherLOL
do u have any idea......girl.............gow much me and ur readers missed you....
its like we were begging, threatenin, screaming our hearts out, praying, pleading for u to show ur face on IFLOL

forget about updates....atleast a HI would have done...
and now when u r back i am not goin to spare u gurl............
waise how were ur exams...................
i am goin to safely presume they wer fantastic as i am sure u wer neck deep drowned in ur textbook...............LOL

but MISSED U A LOT>.......
now i am planning to start an andolan with ur readers and start a morcha for u start with the updates...
and dare u think about discontinuing or ending the ff

u r not given the right to discontinue.....only to continue till eternity......LOL

ab plzzz roz mujhe tumhare darshan chahiye warna bahut bura hoga........LOL

LOVE U A LOTTongue

revaBig smile

maanmeet1 IF-Sizzlerz
maanmeet1
maanmeet1

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanmeet_Reet

@ all

hey all will b well dear........our prayers n wishes r vd dem........she will b fine soon.......will pray every day..........

Junglebee

Go to top