Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

[MG] in love with enemy (II)updt-100 & new thread (Page 49)

maanmeet1 IF-Sizzlerz
maanmeet1
maanmeet1

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
i thought ur exams were over bt guess not.............wishing u all d very best n hope its over soon so u can update d FF........m so selfish n crazy bt wht to do ur story is such i cant help it..........sry..........

will wait for d update bus zyada der mat lagana pls.............superb n beautiful story.........maan to maan hai kitne pardon mein hai kya pata......bt would like to see things getting cleared slowly n one by one.........

Hug u r d best
Clap gr8 job Thumbs Up keep it up
u r a Star  ..........u knw i like few others too and muskanp's deewangi is one of dem........urs n hers r very different concepts........bt awesome.........

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Please continue, we love ur FF.
We want u to continue...
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee do not stop here.
mitzi11 IF-Sizzlerz
mitzi11
mitzi11

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
marvelous update
keep it up my dear
pls cont soonnnnnnnnn
thanks pm
felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

Awesome updates

no dont end this 

plzzzzzzzzzzzz Loved it

they love each other

make them meet again

Can't wait 4 da next part

Con soon

Thanks 4 da pm

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged

Woah Reet...I ONLY read the first part u posted b4..n thght that was it...n nw when i went to re-read.....it seems to hav doubledShocked LOLLOL......But NO complaints from me.Tongue.....in a way it ended my weeknd on a better n not so better noteConfused LOLLOL..dnt wry even I am confusedWink!!!

That was Crushing..CryCryCryCry......Yr updtes hav started to become TORTURE for me nowOuch LOLLOL....Y cud I feel soooooo much pain whilst finishing the 2nd half.???.Unhappy.....

Yes, their story will begin now....face to face...in4nt of the world...not like b4 away from everyone, everything, n just them.  Y do I get feeling which i had since that updte where u intro'd Dev n Deveet had convo about right n wrong depends on the individual n situation..I always felt it was there for a reason n u wud use it at a later date.... something along those lines will be coming up..Shocked..

n Geet whilst leaving she's jst putting up a facade to survive w/out him..Broken HeartBroken Heart..if no then we  wudnt hav had that kiss.......I LOVED the lone tear description.CryCry....it's these minute details u add..that tke yr FF on another level for meEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Tell me how u do this???.....I've read quite a few FF's n theres very few writers that can keep the magic n charm intact...Approve..& u do this flawlessly EVERYTIMEThumbs Up AngryAngry!!! That means my REAL life suffers cz of my addiction to yr writting..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..charges against u are growing day by dayROFL..

N Y r u thnking me for comments....?? It's the least i can give in turn for yr effort, hardwork, dedication, imagination, to keep teh story, style of writting flowing..It's not as easy as jst reading the final peice .....Hug

About Plagarism..idk..i strted reading a lot of FF when Geet strted..but now barely read a handful..so i cnt say who is doing this..Ouch.but no matter how much they try..they cannot giv the magic that is in yr writting......

Love n Luck ALWAYS............Smile
sweet cherry IF-Rockerz
sweet cherry
sweet cherry

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
omg loved it
plzzz dont discontinue
it will be to sad

ambbiha IF-Rockerz
ambbiha
ambbiha

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
awesome update full of emotions really loved it so much
pls dont discontinue
waiting 4 ur next update
ClapClapClapClap
-shamima- IF-Dazzler
-shamima-
-shamima-

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Right first of all please do not discontinue it as you've written this fic with so much emotion and effort and really is one of my favs and about the copying well I don't read much fics and haven't come across of it but if I did I would have told you ree so no worries but I'm really annoyed that someone did

Anyways back to the update awe that was so emotionally intense, geet broken from what she had witnessed and hear from maan but her heart only beats for him and maan he is helpless he couldn't help it or avoid it from happening that geet fell in love with him even though it brings solace to him and he hated it when she said she doesn't love him but he doesn't wasnt want her to fall in a fire which she would only receive pain...and then they both got trapped in the passion but geet controlled herself which lead to maan aswell and awe that kiss had so much feeling if love hurt pain but the fact that it may have been their last it was so emotional and hmm the last part had hidden meaning in it like maans mission he is an intriguing character with many shades and awe when geet bid goodbye to adi maan felt a pang of hurt that he didn't receive the same and so he had to confess when he saw her leaving that he has indeed fallen deeply in love with them and this is so not the end it is indeed the start of the unique love story and hmm even I wonder adi themlot don't seem to he bad but have a motive and are alongside maan as they all have deep reasons anyways another wondeful update reet can't wait to read more it's getting more interesting and intriguing to let go of Smile

Go to top