Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

[MG] in love with enemy (II)updt-100 & new thread (Page 47)

lovelycutietedy IF-Rockerz
lovelycutietedy
lovelycutietedy

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
are u going to cont with bin tere???????????????????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amour_Reet

preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
loved the update..............amazing but is this really the end bw them...........wats he gonna do that will change his life pl bring them back together..............without them together wats there.......i expected him to tell her his true identity but u created more suspense now..............

well which idiot is saying u r copying just forget abt those losers.............as for as i know ur ff is one of my fav and always look out for ur update............pl dont stop writing.............just for few stupids dont make a more fans of urs starve................pl dont stop writing...............
gangesegb IF-Dazzler
gangesegb
gangesegb

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Clap amazed.........wonderful......speechless.......
CryCryCryplzzzzzzzzzz do cont....
Rocks.Dhara IF-Dazzler
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
hey reet...u write awesome dear...!!!

u can not imagine how happy i am to see ur update...!!!

don u dare even think of discontinuing it...!!!

u are brilliant writer and we love u a lot....!!!

we always wait for ur update...!!!

NOW ABOUT UPDATE...!!!

loved their convo and loved the way geet kissed him goog bye kiss...!!

OMG both of them love each other so muchhh...donno wat destiny has planned bt m lloking forward for new start for themm!!!

reet @ pls pls pls never think of leaving FF at this point...u r very good writer and for the sake of that u have to keep writing...!!!

will be waiting for next update...and i no it will come soon...bes of luk...and one more think do wat u wanted to do...don get affected by other this muchhh....u are seeing by comment na how we guyzzz love u this muchhh....u should think bout us...RIGHT...!!!

chal bahut lecture ho gaya....u take care and always keep writing :-)

Amour_Reet Goldie
Amour_Reet
Amour_Reet

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvabbybaby

@ Reet

YAY so mask going to go away! But can u tell us if MG will meet in the next update!? No long separation!
liz

i m so sorry ...i lost track with break up thread 2  and cudnt even comment ....

i will catch up again and u gonna get a detailed report .....!! plomish

abt MG.....
uhh......

umm...

ahem....

i hav a plan .....

but not sure ...actually i hav a sketch of the fic bt when i sit to write i often change it right away ...

but if they do .....
he will be without the musk ..
and no one can guess the situation ..i mean no one ...
hahahaha

love u liz

and yeash ...can u ask whitefantacy to write an ar fic ...i hav started reading her ar fic ....
armaan and shilpa bachpan ke dost ......
why she has stopped it ?

i dont read any mg story right now....i cant relate myself..complted jhiniky's ...and will read after she updates more than 4 parts .....i like it that way ....and about to catch up with break up again

liz write one ar na plz...

i love ur style intense and the aura u carry ...write ar na plz plz plz...

i will be ur regular reader ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

love_lavnyaAnkita_88

preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
hi read ur note.................yippeeeeeeeeeeeeei am happy that u r going to contSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

also happy to get sneak peek of future updates.........u do ur exams well and we will wait for ur lovely update...................
Antares IF-Rockerz
Antares
Antares

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
That was freaking awesome! It was stunning! Really loved every bit of it! Their inner turmoils and fights.....trying hard to stay away but can't really help it.....it was beautifully penned! The last bit was really touching.....it was kinda sad. Love the bond Geet and Adi share! Maan and Geet realized that they are in love but can't be together or so they think.....interesting! Can't wait to read the next part....how destiny again brings them together. Please don't end this FF.....continue this.....I really love it a lot!!!
Amour_Reet Goldie
Amour_Reet
Amour_Reet

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shining_moon

hey reet
well what to comment I m literally speechless
the emotions of both maan and geet are beautifully described
the way he cared for her.........get offended by her remarks of seducing her to bed was simply very well expressed...............ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
n thanks a ton for the lastkiss geet gave to chief.............I was really waiting for itEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
lovely.................just awesome....mindblowing
if u were not a doc then u could have made an awesome career in writingWink
the last part was most touching when maan realises that he loves geet when she actually walked out of his life......................Ouch
but my hopes r still up as they r bound to cross each otherWink.....................
n I dont know who r those writers copying u but let me tell u something............no one can ever equal u in quality of words n expressions however they try to copy................so plzzzz dont give a damn to them n continue this fic..............Thumbs Up.............n to tell u honestly if u will discontinue this fic I'll certainly go mad as I m super addicted n cant help itCryCryCryCry..........so plzz plzz plzzz plzz plzzzzzzzzzzzz keep writingBig smile n one more request plzz read my comment to ur previous part on pg 19 I really meant those words for that lovely updateSmile
love u
n yes I forgot to mention I have copied ur line from part-19 for which I have pmed u.....plzz dont sue me for that...........Cry

u know what....

the lines i hav marked in blue

it feels so high ..so damn good .....

that u have noticed...

and i wait for this kind of reply one simple note has made it clear ......

that u are a true reader ...!!

i m elated in joy ..cloud 9

pm ....copied...dnt get u .....!! jo bhi kia accha kia ...chalo yaar ....i love for every thing ...!!
dont think about anything ...just remember u made me so happy !!!

yes ...he was mad at her comment.......the love was not only physical.....

thank u anupam ....thanku so much

and yes.....i m nt a student of cmc......bt my frens are there ..how cum u hav a relation to that place ?

Go to top