Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

[MG] in love with enemy (II)updt-100 & new thread (Page 46)

rania786 Groupbie
rania786
rania786

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT......I have read a number of FFs on this forum but yours is the only one I actually wanted to comment on coz your story is this only one which  has me checking for an update every day....... plz plz plz do not discontinue .... think of it this way - imitation is the highest form of flattery and anyways the copies can never be as good (or even come close) to the original. I have not read or have desire to read any copy of the original .... so plz for us ... people who look forward each day for an update..... DO NOT STOP..... lots of appreciative hugs and kisses for a amazing job so far Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amour_Reet

shining_moon IF-Dazzler
shining_moon
shining_moon

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanmeet_Reet

note

the update specially goes to the silent readers who has mentioned their presence  ...
ani ...kasturi ..serenlove ..aash milli and paloma ...and dear niti ...

and all the other avid readers ..whose love makes me rise.. fight the lazy me inside and write up ...

kiska nam na lun ...aur kiska lun ...
 dasso tuci ...!!
hun mai ki kara ...!!

each one of u never stop surprising me with your comments ..i read and think and re read ...and go to read my own update ....
do i deserve .....
hope so ......
dil bhar jata hai yaar ....!!
 being one of you ...and being praised by u..means a lot yaar .....
i feel elated ..!

the update wasnt the longest one...but i tried to reach somewhere ...

as off now u are finding its no where ...
but its not ...
its the beginning of their story ....

within one hour of the post ur replies made me decide i will continue....i wanted to .....trust me...this is the fiction i wil always chesrish ...

coming back to the story ......

now watch out geet's behavior ....did u find it strange ...?if not then read again ....

maan ......he had a plan in his mind...he is upto a dangerous mission ...he is getting himself behind the bars ...will he ever able to come out ..why is he doing that ...who is he ..?
the so called sinners seemed so  nice to geet ..
who are they ..
whats their moto ....

honey long way to go...!
about why didnt maan spill his name
 if he had done so ....geet would hav able to reach him ..inspector in charge maan singh khurana has an address.....he has his identity behind the musk ......
she cud reach him ..interrogate him ...get shocked being a police officer doing crimes......she would have never forget him ...
thats the thing chief wanted.....

@ for you ...

maan is neither actually the chief ...nor the police officer ...but the truth lies somewhat in between

but will he be able to hide his human side behind the musk from the woman he loves...?
 will they ever meet again ...???

ohh yess...very much .....they will though they will never want to they will....
destiny has something else stored for maan singh khurana....he cant write his destiny ...silly he

i wont like maan himself spilling the beans ....
it wud be dramatic ...when she will know the truth ...!!
i have nice plans stored in my mind....

its a real love story ...you will get dramatic parts ...but wont feel disinterested anymore....

kahani abhi baki hai mere dost !

if i continue ....then its gonna be long ....real long ......u know might end up in 2 more threads ...
but trust me ..i wont drag ..
i hate dragging ...
i skip the fictions i read when they starts dragging the happy nice ending ...

in bin tere i have drag the story fr few of my readers to end it in a convenient position ....but i hav lost intesrt with it ....

u know what i mean Wink

watch out ...i m not sure whether i will be able to update before exam or not ..but one thing ..i cant predict myself ...like yesterday i didnt know i will update ...even till this evening ...i searched out for my laptop and typed..

showering my love to all....
thanx
reet

well my instincts are telling me that as geet is a lawyer n maan is going to get behind bars she will definitely be related to the case not sure how as u r the even more unpredictable than our adorable chief....LOL......n as for the dramatic disclosure of truth is concern dramais the very base of this ff so just go for itWink.........n thank u so much for continuingHug.......u ra rockstar so keep rocking the forum with ur updates babes......Thumbs Up
love u

Amour_Reet

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Loveeeeeeeeeeeee it.
Pleaseeeeeeeee don't discontinue!!
Thanxxx for the pm.

Fatima
Amour_Reet Goldie
Amour_Reet
Amour_Reet

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shining_moon

note

the update specially goes to the silent readers who has mentioned their presence  ...

and all the other avid readers ..whose love makes me rise.. fight the lazy me inside and write up ...

dasso tuci ...!!
hun mai ki kara ...!!

each one of u never stop surprising me with your comments ..i read and think and re read ...and go to read my own update ....
do i deserve .....
hope so ......
i feel elated ..!

but its not ...

within one hour of the post ur replies made me decide i will continue....i wanted to .....trust me...this is the fiction i wil always chesrish ...

now watch out geet's behavior ....did u find it strange ...?if not then read again ....

maan ......he had a plan in his mind...he is upto a dangerous mission ...he is getting himself behind the bars ...will he ever able to come out ..why is he doing that ...who is he ..?
who are they ..
whats their moto ....

honey long way to go...!
 if he had done so ....geet would hav able to reach him ..inspector in charge maan singh khurana has an address.....he has his identity behind the musk ......
she cud reach him ..interrogate him ...get shocked being a police officer doing crimes......she would have never forget him ...

@ for you ...

maan is neither actually the chief ...nor the police officer ...but the truth lies somewhat in between

but will he be able to hide his human side behind the musk from the woman he loves...?

ohh yess...very much .....they will though they will never want to they will....
destiny has something else stored for maan singh khurana....he cant write his destiny ...silly he

its a real love story ...you will get dramatic parts ...but wont feel disinterested anymore....

if i continue ....then its gonna be long ....real long ......u know might end up in 2 more threads ...
i hate dragging ...

in bin tere i have drag the story fr few of my readers to end it in a convenient position ....but i hav lost intesrt with it ....

u know what i mean Wink

watch out ...i m not sure whether i will be able to update before exam or not ..but one thing ..i cant predict myself ...like yesterday i didnt know i will update ...even till this evening ...i searched out for my laptop and typed..

thanx
reet

well my instincts are telling me that as geet is a lawyer n maan is going to get behind bars she will definitely be related to the case not sure how as u r the even more unpredictable than our adorable chief....LOL......n as for the dramatic disclosure of truth is concern dramais the very base of this ff so just go for itWink.........n thank u so much for continuingHug.......u ra rockstar so keep rocking the forum with ur updates babes......Thumbs Up
love u

u know what i love u ...

u are near ...but //no not that ...

if u will recall ...then u will get to know our chief wants RHEO  to get him out ...!! so that he can join him smoothly ....

and one thing .......i m not quite sure ...
but his musk is going to disappear !! not real soon .....but soon ....after 2 updates

i cant predict myself ..no dont depend ...lolz

shining_moon

zaara2212 IF-Sizzlerz
zaara2212
zaara2212

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
no no pls do not stop...continue pls...

it is such a nice thing that Maan and Geet know they are in love, don't stop now pls..........
shining_moon IF-Dazzler
shining_moon
shining_moon

Originally posted by shining_moon

note

dasso tuci ...!!
hun mai ki kara ...!!

do i deserve .....
hope so ......
i feel elated ..!

but its not ...

who are they ..
whats their moto ....

honey long way to go...!

@ for you ...

i hate dragging ...

u know what i mean Wink

thanx
reet

love u

u know what i love u ...

u are near ...but //no not that ...

if u will recall ...then u will get to know our chief wants RHEO  to get him out ...!! so that he can join him smoothly ....

and one thing .......i m not quite sure ...
but his musk is going to disappear !! not real soon .....but soon ....after 2 updates

i cant predict myself ..no dont depend ...lolz

I will be waiting for that updateSmile

love_lavnya

luvabbybaby IF-Dazzler

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
luvabbybaby IF-Dazzler

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top