Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

[MG] in love with enemy (II)updt-100 & new thread (Page 43)

Audiwalia IF-Rockerz
Audiwalia
Audiwalia

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Reet plz tell me its not end plz plz plz....... That was one of d most beautifully written part i ever read...... When she is biding him last goodbye dat last kiss made me cry i m still crying....... Oh dear Ab aur kya kahu i m spellbounded!!!

-afsha- IF-Sizzlerz
-afsha-
-afsha-

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
It was awesumest awesum update
Geet by her actions told Maan her feelings
Evn Maan got his feelings for her
Both said last tym also forever but ended up togther agn n i really hop same happens now
It was senti sumwhr
Loved Aadi n Geet's relation
They'll paka miss her n her food
Both are broken
Update soon
N u cant jus end it avein hi
Plz continue
Amour_Reet Goldie
Amour_Reet
Amour_Reet

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

Originally posted by Sofna

O M G...................

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

I

AM

S P E E C H L E S S!!!!!!!!!!

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

So Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz DON'T xpect ANY comments from me..........LOLLOL

I am going to go back to read n  re-read that rollercoaster of an update u posted ..again n again n again...till u update Next Big smile..

Thats All I can manage for now...... Embarrassed..I'm sure it conveyed ALL my reactions...

U no Reet Thank You/ the person who compelled u to join IF, Watch, Geet, n grant us via yr Amazing wrritting skills n imagination such a fabulous FF.............

HugHugHug

Always Be Happy........Embarrassed 

PS. Do u knw I never knew about yr FF...or wud hav knwn....as I had stopped watching Geet arnd Oct...n was slowly loosing interest in visiting the forum aswell.......It was by luck that i saw a post of a member asking for help for  the names of a few FF's that she had started reading but had to leave midway.....When one of replies to the descriptions was it's titled 'In Love With The Enemy'......By Manmeet - Reet....i literally rushed to FF corner...found yr FF...N READ All the updates in one goLOLLOLLOLLOL......N i thank everydayafter reading yr updates that i actually visited the forum that day!!!
Reet my last comment..p41LOLLOL
yeah ...its the one ..i was looking for,...

u know what ...u hinted something like this before...

and i m literally clueless how to say a thanx.....

good grief ,,,,!! didnt know i can made u enjoy ....!
i m really so happy ..content as i read re-read ur comment ...

u know what ...ur comments made my day...i m really lucky to hav u amongst the readers ...

it feels real good....being one of you to know i m being discussed by you ...

thank you !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sofna

Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
loved the update...

plz plz plz...dont discontinue this...
we all love this FF...the same way u do...
the story has to move forward...plz dont end it...
u urself said u love this sory n also love ur readers...so plz dont do this...

as far as being copied is considered...i havent been across an FF with same or similar story...
i know its not right or rather how difficult it is when someone copies ur hard work...
but plz dont lose hope...
we all luv u n ur FF....
y r u feeling dejected...ur faithful readers will always be with u...Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alonerokzzAmour_Reet

junglli billi Senior Member
junglli billi
junglli billi

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
He he ha ha ha. I m here i m here. Kya update tha! ! ! ! Kya update tha? Kya yar kya kya socha tha humne and u wrote it completly diff. Y did u write lik tis kya mila is tarah se diff likh ke humme galat saabit karke. Hamari neede uda ke? Now again i have to start predicting. Mummy y y y. I love th way u catch hold of the emotions yar. I just love it. N u know tat. Every one repeats it. But u r awesome writter yar. N y th hell on earth r u going to stop writting th fic. It is urs. V commenters r urs. Aur jo agar galti se bhi copy kar raha h shame on dem yar. Un logon ke liye how can u leave us yar. N of course if i ll find some one copyin ur's i wont read it further n comment as copied becoz i wont allow any body tryin to take away u way of writting n obviously dey wont too. Agar capability hoti to vo khud image banane ki kosish karte. Lakin nahi. I guess my fellow commenters also agree wit m. N it is dem who shud stop writtin not u.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amour_Reet

holyangel Senior Member
holyangel
holyangel

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO....... PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.... Cry
dont do this to ur faithful readers n ofcourse FANS...
PLZZZZZZZ.... do continue.... dont do this to us....we love ur FF n waited sooo long for the update.... plzzz continue

i loved the update... u r tooo gooood to describe the emotions... u made me speechless ..... Day Dreaming

plzzzz make 2-3 more lengthy updates ASAP as ur xams wll b starting... hehehhehehe... i kno i kno.. m beeing selfish, but what to do... dil hai ki manta nahi.... Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alonerokzzAmour_Reet

Amour_Reet Goldie
Amour_Reet
Amour_Reet

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
note

the update specially goes to the silent readers who has mentioned their presence  ...
ani ...kasturi ..serenlove ..aash milli and paloma ...and dear niti ...

and all the other avid readers ..whose love makes me rise.. fight the lazy me inside and write up ...

kiska nam na lun ...aur kiska lun ...
 dasso tuci ...!!
hun mai ki kara ...!!

each one of u never stop surprising me with your comments ..i read and think and re read ...and go to read my own update ....
do i deserve .....
hope so ......
dil bhar jata hai yaar ....!!
 being one of you ...and being praised by u..means a lot yaar .....
i feel elated ..!

the update wasnt the longest one...but i tried to reach somewhere ...

as off now u are finding its no where ...
but its not ...
its the beginning of their story ....

within one hour of the post ur replies made me decide i will continue....i wanted to .....trust me...this is the fiction i wil always chesrish ...

coming back to the story ......

now watch out geet's behavior ....did u find it strange ...?if not then read again ....

maan ......he had a plan in his mind...he is upto a dangerous mission ...he is getting himself behind the bars ...will he ever able to come out ..why is he doing that ...who is he ..?
the so called sinners seemed so  nice to geet ..
who are they ..
whats their moto ....

honey long way to go...!
about why didnt maan spill his name
 if he had done so ....geet would hav able to reach him ..inspector in charge maan singh khurana has an address.....he has his identity behind the musk ......
she cud reach him ..interrogate him ...get shocked being a police officer doing crimes......she would have never forget him ...
thats the thing chief wanted.....

@ for you ...

maan is neither actually the chief ...nor the police officer ...but the truth lies somewhat in between

but will he be able to hide his human side behind the musk from the woman he loves...?
 will they ever meet again ...???

ohh yess...very much .....they will though they will never want to they will....
destiny has something else stored for maan singh khurana....he cant write his destiny ...silly he

i wont like maan himself spilling the beans ....
it wud be dramatic ...when she will know the truth ...!!
i have nice plans stored in my mind....

its a real love story ...you will get dramatic parts ...but wont feel disinterested anymore....

kahani abhi baki hai mere dost !

if i continue ....then its gonna be long ....real long ......u know might end up in 2 more threads ...
but trust me ..i wont drag ..
i hate dragging ...
i skip the fictions i read when they starts dragging the happy nice ending ...

in bin tere i have drag the story fr few of my readers to end it in a convenient position ....but i hav lost intesrt with it ....

u know what i mean Wink

watch out ...i m not sure whether i will be able to update before exam or not ..but one thing ..i cant predict myself ...like yesterday i didnt know i will update ...even till this evening ...i searched out for my laptop and typed..

showering my love to all....
thanx
reet

Edited by maanmeet_Reet - 20 February 2011 at 11:40am

The following 119 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10dpurvagaberinlwgeetshanky18chintushilpaalonerokzzzil143geettfourleafcloverlostfantacyrania786kasturi11fizza25barbaritaBublishPaingelvaughnshreya satishjunglli billiTinkJiamans22taannisaadi88nithi07bhakbhartifanjiasharmavantu12love_lavnyaPaloma_Dbono_jostna-BeingAppy-maaneetfan123-Elfin-nazsijcyberprincessholyangelpreciuspearlursrithikaSIYAHIixiaahumna77pinku33HADmishtimallu.crowe20siroilily20tullip2000my_maan_geetTishuuSakshiGargdoosheekasonali_22shivangi783richiiiiiRukhluvMaanNikki_CKkadsstanya_vimaanmishtiixraycharlie1950kiran99bd670816-Humera-luvabbybaby-shamima-jazzerettebluedreamz953kkmouliputhfebinyusuffshining_moonninavisheetalvasagangesegb286pearlprincess163insight555MsMovieloverDrashtiDhamiNo1Eccentric.Being-Veritaserum-basicquestion1sanu3108smj1977.shrutiKrishnaluv94AntaressaomomambbihaAnkita_88komlikasweet cherryanjucoolesha143WeAimToPleaseSofnaMishtyShonamitzi11CrazzyBusysweet scorpioFallen AngelSahSahmaanmeet1--Ratna--rsroopali_Invincible_hinal_maaneetshah10preethiaShalve6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Tyro_Darling_Madhuri53Loquacious_AashCrazyCutesymysteriousmillifelicitysmoak.Junglebee

iqbals4ever IF-Dazzler
iqbals4ever
iqbals4ever

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
that was an amazing update please don't discontinue it! ClapClapClapClap
Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

alonerokzzmaaneetfan123Amour_Reet

Go to top