Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

[MG] in love with enemy (II)updt-100 & new thread (Page 39)

shining_moon IF-Dazzler
shining_moon
shining_moon

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chubzy

Originally posted by shining_moon

Originally posted by maanmeet_Reet

Originally posted by shining_moon

hey reet
ur updating............love u a lot
me waitingBig smile
love u too anupam ....

@chubzy ...
baby i missed u .....

@ rest ......

wait half n hour

love u all......!! and update coming .....but is it all...? nobody else wants the update ...me spent the whole evening on it .....

i m real sad...!
dont b sad yaar
most of them r offline
once they will come to know they will surely read
n I m madly waiting for itTongue
ya tats rite even most of us knw tat u hav exams so probably not expecting an update but m sure once ur update knocks d pm box u'll b gettin lots n lots of responces n if by chance u doesnt which is quiet impossible than dnt worry we'll spam ur thread wit lots of commentsWink
I'll contribute in spamming tooWink......LOL

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
plzzz plzzz pretty plzzzz LOL...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amour_Reet

Amour_Reet Goldie
Amour_Reet
Amour_Reet

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
update coming in few minutes ...
as usual dont think it finished until u see the

hit the liek button phrase

anupam ..thanx dear ......chubzy ......ahh.....yeah u r right ,....

paloma said na....quality ...you are there ..and i m done with my job .... i believe in doing my job rest upto my readers

ahh.....i havnt specialized dear ...i m doing my mbbs....

@ sofna...wher eis ur last comment dear ..i hav read it ..
but currently missing it ..lost the track ..can u gimme the link ...
i need to reply u ....i really need

actually my exam got postponed for few days .....it was about to start from 3rd march ....but postponed....due to PG examination ...
so i wrote up ...and updating ...its not that tooo long ..but not small either ...

hope i have done justice with the charecters .,...

feel free to bash me.....
and critisize

love u hamesha....

Edited by maanmeet_Reet - 20 February 2011 at 9:09am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvalove_lavnyamaaneetfan123Paloma_Dhumna77richiiiiiKkadssSakshiGarg-Humera-.ramya-gurtian.chubzyshining_moonAntaresmitzi11SofnaSahSahFallen Angel

richiiiii Goldie
richiiiii
richiiiii

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
waiting waiting........
NiVu-mjht1 Senior Member
NiVu-mjht1
NiVu-mjht1

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
is dat a question 2 ask yaar?????....off   course we want an update....we want an update....we want an update....we want an update....we want an update....sorry ...but i like ur fan fic way too much.... expecting an update soon...pls....
123pritha Goldie
123pritha
123pritha

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
waiting ..................
Amour_Reet Goldie
Amour_Reet
Amour_Reet

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
kidz below 14 dont read after the warning sentence in red ...plz honey ...co -operate

part 22

she didn't know how long she had been held by him hiding her in his bosom....digging her face in his chest she had lost the senses...tired with the roller coaster of events ..emotions ...she didn't feel anything ....she was blank ...it was his strong grip wrapped around her made her forget the sensitivity of the situation .....

she had been held by him......his touch again made her unable to summon up what are the consequences...

she was lost until she was totally drenched in cold water ...which suddenly made her shudder .....in spite of the warmth of his wild masculinity .....she shuddered .....and opened her eyes that she kept tight shut for long...

his strong jaws are the first thing came into her vision he was looking up at the water ...facing the shower with open eyes...facing the droplets hitting his eyes...

he loves pain ...isnt it ?

yes...pain....!

and looks like me too...started loving the pain.....what m I doing ...ohh my stars ...!!

she wriggled in his strong clasp ....wriggled harder to free herself...

he had realized she has come out of the trance when he felt her shudder ....but he was waiting for her to react ....he was trying to decipher her mind by her acts ....he waited..

he slowly put her down as she wriggled....he looked down to watch her facial expressions...but she  turned her face away .....

instantly she rushed out of the bathroom as soon as he dropped her down ....

he watched her zooming out in huff.....he tried to reach her as she stumbled on the threshold ...but she managed to keep herself steady on her legs and rushed out .....suddenly aware of the proximity they shared and she wouldn't have allowed him or rather herself tp do anything like that

she would have done nothing like that ....or might have blushed...at least wouldn't have marched out of me..........if it was yesterday ...he thought sourly....

but he doesn't regret ....he decided....she needed the reality check ...she was living in her own dream-world ...in her feigned ignorance ....whatever happens... happens for your good.....he  followed her with a dissatisfied sigh .... ...

soon he found her standing in the farthest corner of her room against the window.....almost hiding herself in the little play of luminosity and obscurity ...

he watched her from a distance...he cocked his brow when he found her slumping on the ground and then hugging her knees leaning her side on the wall....he watched her for a long time ..... wanted to read her inside out ...but her face was covered by her darkness...

she was unaware of his presence ...as her mind was too busy figuring out the difference of right and wrong ...she did no nothing ....she felt herself ignorant ...she just couldn't snap out his words that she had been told in the kitchen ...neither could wipe off the incidence she witnessed this evening .....

neither the moments they shared......nor his eyes...that had the care ..concern for her...her thoughts clouded......

she was travelling no where ....when she was suddenly interrupted....by his thick voice ...

you will catch a cold ....change your dress....!! he said nonchalantly standing beside her ...

she didn't reply ....though his words entered her ear ...

change it ....!! he offered a gray sweatshirt of his .....

she pretended not to hear him...she didn't want to go into another conversation or rather altercation   ....she was sitting in her damp cloths ...dripping water from allover ...it was a chilly night of November .....she was cold.....but she can't take warmth from him ....not any more.......she didn't decide it ....but just didn't feel like to respond....ignorant of right and wrong ......

why does he care......? why is he close again ...what the hell does he want ...?

he sighed at her adamancy....ohh lord ...!!  and stood by her with the hands on his hip ...

he couldn't leave her like this ... as far he knew her...she will not move an inch from the position until she is all dried up ....she wont touch the another salwar suit he has brought for her ..nor will try to reach for one of his shirt .....

whatever it may be going between them...till she is under his supervision he just cant watch her to fall sick in a night of winter ...it reminded him the last he had seen her lying unconscious on bed.....his breath was struck in his throat ...

bending down he pulled her up by her elbow...

instantly she jerked out of his grip ...!!

don't u dare touch me.....!!!!!!!!

she hissed  ...tired with the fights with him ..with herself..with conscience and with situation ....

he gritted his teeth at her sudden snapping out ....change your dress...right now...!

NO ...I WONT ....!! she shouted rudely at the top of her lungs.... mind in your own business MR chief ....!!

He watched her bewildered ....who could tell him it's the same girl was clinging to him just an half n hour ago .... a sudden feel of dejection crossed his mind as he saw her marching away from him ..

He just cant let her snap him like that......he closed the distance within a sec and pulled her towards him with the strong grip on her elbow....

Look miss.....!! I don't like to hear a no from anyone ...any damn person in this wolrd...as I said...you are changing ....!! he dryly informed..

Or else.....what will you do ....? shoot me...? snatch the life out of me...... she peered his eyes with her own...not trying to free herself from his grip ....

She laughed maniacally ....

While he stood like a dumb piece of ice ...

It took a long minute to choose the next set of words....for her...cause the sudden realization hit him.....she doesn't trust him ...her trust ...immense trust was shattered...he lost it ... the thing they shared in the kitchen ....in the bathroom ....all the way here ...was transient ...transient physical intimacy ... momentary trance of attraction ....thats it ..!

Geet .. i don't care what do you think about me...i decide life and death  in my own court ...i don't want to discuss and single more word ..with you ..! now do as I say ... he added after a short pause ...in little softer tone at the end....

She curved her lips in sarcasm ......and turned away her face....

He saw her turning her face away while still in held by him...

He felt a tug within....has he lost it .....or she was never his ...? might be the latter one....he gulped the thought instantly ..

With a sudden jerk .....He made her turn back and pinned her against the wall...

She was transfixed before she could understand what happened with her ..

He took a long deep breath as his breath caught the scent of her damp hairs spread on her back .....he was losing it again.... he was drowning as his fingers were digging in her thin waist ....gripping her strongly against him .....the cloths were clutched against her curvy body ......making her seductive curves prominent ...he touched his stout chest to her back....his throat dried in thirst .......he was losing himself in her again ....he forgot he just wanted to unzip the chain of her suit .....

How dare you touch me with your blood stained hands !! get off me................. she seethed ....while struggling her best to free herself ...

he was about to dig his face in her hairs when she munched the words.... he was fixed in the mid way...he was snapped again ....

stop ittttt....!!!! i dont have blood in my hands ........he muttered  ...at least he tried to sound dry  .,....but the faint hurt in his voice didn't miss her ears...

he sensed her sudden silence .........and pushed her away in a jerk .......

shut up .... geet just shut up and change your dress..... he yelled without thinking she was already shut by the pain in his voice....

why do you care ......she didn't know why she put this question at this moment ...

he struggled with the answer facing his back to her ...

i....i ..uhh....why do I care about you ....stupid lass ....uh..u are my responsibility ...until I drop you home....if u will fall sick then I have nurse again ...and you will be late to go home.......did anybody told you what a pain you are ....!!..i just want to get rid of you .bloody waste of time .. he finished hoping his mastered dryness ....err sarcasm would work ....

ohh yeash ....!! geet mastered after a long pause ....thats why you were breathing in my hair.... bloody waste of time...!! she mimicked him seething in anger by dead sarcasm ...

he was mum ...

you know what ...? I know why are you doing this....

geet taunted ..... you fancy that I m kind of smitten by you ....ohh get a life Mister ..what on earth made you link that ...I... advocate geet handa ...! did you forget who m I ?

how silly of you u Mr chief ...!! how could you even think ...!!that I will be in love with you ... and you can take advantage of that .....seduce me to bed.....she bit scornfully

he was stunned ......shocked ...and choked at her words......is it her ..the same woman ...who said that night ...the night he was addicted ..and she was in her senses.......i trust u ...you know the limit better than me.....is she addicted now ....? or then she was ........he balled her fists.. her pompously bit out words was getting under his skin ...

get a life u bloody murderer ......come out of that oblivion .....i don't love you jerk ....get it clear ..i don't lo.......

before geet could complete her sentence ....he pinned her against the wall......

SAY-IT-AGAIN ....!! he whispered dangerously ...breathing against her lips ...clasping her lower jaw rudely .....

At the sudden advance of his her voice was throttled by his iron made fingers clasped her jaw.......by the anger flickered in his eyes ...by his angry demanding breaths .... ...but she knew she had to speak up ...she cant go mum this time......

You aaa..are ttrying to seduce me....she slurred  ... she didn't try to say the rest...apprehensive of his  next action ...

And ........he groaned in whisper .....

I don't ........

He smacked his lips on hers ......not letting her finish the rest ....!!

He don't want to hear ....dont want to know......if that is not the reality he was living in...he didn't want to know the truth ......the phony truth is better than the actual ...!

She felt fire on her lips....the of fire burnt her soft supple lips.........he was not kissing her in the sense .....he just shut her off.......his lips just sealed her .....they were not demanding ...they didn't try to part her lips..deepen the kiss.........just blocked her lips.....he pressed them harder ...as if trying to wipe off the mere memory of the words....shutting his own eyes tight ...the set of words she had uttered few seconds ago.......he wanted to warn her not to repeat it  again ....

The clasp against her jaws strengthened ...almost crushing it ..she winced in pain......

And her flinch made his fingers loose ....

He couldn't hurt her ....he just couldn't ....no matter how hard she has hit him ......he cant hurt back his enemy ...!

Slowly ....very slowly he pulled away .......he didn't want to this....he didn't plan this.....everything in his life was perfectly planned...until this woman stepped into his life ...nothing goes according to the plan....she takes out the demons hidden within him  ...he sighed helplessly ....why did I react ....isnt that what I wanted her to do .....

He didn't open his eyes even after releasing her he didn't move back ....he just took his hand away so that she can go .....

She had the space to walk away .......but she didn't ....she was watching him standing with eyes tight shut ....his arm resting over the wall......

Change the dress....!! a blurred whisper came..

May be she could read a fight going within himself....

I wont ...! .....she whispered  standing in the same position right next infront of him .. her voice didn't have the adamancy ....but it was something ..that he couldn't figure it out....

She didn't know why she said it in that way ....!

She didn't know what she wanted from him .....

What was it ...

Space ....distance ....concern ...care ...attention or what ....?

He opened his eyes to find her staring at him .... again those eyes..those big brown emrald eyes with the biggest eyelashes that anyone can have ,.......are they laughing at him ....or reading him inside out ....should he fear ? ......why shall he....?

kids below 14 avoid the rest of the part .....

U know what  ...? I m not trying ....i m seducing you ....he uttered after a long pause retaining the eyelock .... ....and instantly she felt his fingers on her neck beneath her hairs making its way out to the dori of her suit ....!

She dreaded as his fingers grazed the bare nape of hers ......shuddering she wanted to move away .....but he was quick enough ....he made her turn back ......

She hitched as she felt the tresses were being caressed by his fingers ............faintly caressing them he pushed them away to get a better view of his back ......

The switchboard was near to him ......

He turned off the switch of only source of the light there ....making her gasp in anticipation

And only moon can seen them now....

She hitched .....as he undid the knot of the dori ...

He was being heated with the slightest rise of her breathing ....she had stopped wriggling ....

He didn't know whether she appalled this or not.....but he will do this .... he didn't reason ....he craved to touch her ...............................for one last time ....before dropping her home tomorrow morning ...which will be the end of their story ...

He grazed his finger down slipping it on butter soft skin of hers....tracing her spine ...and halted on the zip .... making her clutch the wall .......she dug her nails in the cement ...

Leave me...................she moaned..

He didn't reply ...cause that was not necessary .....

He slipped his another hand forth ...grasping her stomach pulling her close....close to him ...shudder against him ....

He clasped the tiny lock of the zip in his fingers and pulled down steadily ....but slowly ....while watching every flicker of emotion passed on her face ...

It didn't have the appalled look on her ....she was clutching the cement of the wall in a futile attempt ....her lips were trembling .....her eyes tight shut ....silver glimmer of moonlight lighting her flushed cheeks.....she arched back unknowingly as he pulled her zip down .......

And he knew she doesn't hate him .........

He waited a few seconds on the end of her zip ...at the end of her spine...on the deadline of the dangerous curves of her hips ....

He couldn't refrain himself and trespassed his hand on her bare back to feel the satin skin against his own .................... it was ecstatic feeling of her skin against his palm .....the sense of sin ....yet so felt so right .....the only thing that obstructed him that's the strap of her brassier .....

She let out a moan and arched back on him ...slightly tilting her head on his shoulder ... she didn't know anything ...again he vacated her senses from within .....driving her stark raving mad .......

He caressed the bare skin slowly yet temptingly ...tantalizing her senses......she was swept off  her feet.....leading her to world of insanity ........

Dddon't do tthis................!!!! she mumbled incoherently .....

He caressed her stomach through the thin linen of her suit ....and pulled close...

Why .....?

She was choked at her dried throat ......her legs had turned into jelly ..she shuddered ....she felt she will not be able to carry her weight ....

U shouldn't .......she spoke before he firmly held her against his torso letting her bare back touch his own bare chest .........sensing her situation ...

It feels so right ...! he whispered nibbling her ear .....

He was elated that her voice didn't reflect the loathing ...

She was silenced as his demanding rough lips grazed her ear to cheek.....ending in the corner of her mouth .....she was burning against the heat that transmitted his bare skin ....his taut muscles passing electricity through his skin .....

It feels so right ...!

She couldn't deny it ...

He rubbed his lips all the way through her ears and mouth ....constantly teasing her with his demanding hungry lips.....

But didn't kiss her ...

teasing her senses he took his lips off

She was aroused......

In deed he seduced her .....successfully .....!!

He felt his muscles hardening .....as her naked skin was jammed against his own... transmitting the radiant heat .....impulse of insanity ....he getting addicted..........the scent of her skin was drugging him ......the soft tresses of her was falling on his own shoulder ... he was being drugged by the woman on his chest ....

He opened his eyes as he ended grazing his lips at the corner of her mouth ....and tucked a loose strand behind her .....

She is so beautiful ...!!

his stomach churned in lust ..!

The unsatisfied end of his hungry grazing lips were killing her ....might be he knew what fervor his lips carried with every single touch

Leave me ...she mumbled ....but she meant the opposite ....she knew...he knew....

Maine tumhe kaha pakda hai geet .....?

He whispered sexily staring at her lusciously full lips that quavered for his touch ...the touch of his own lips...

She opened her eyes......suddenly realizing he was not holding her anymore....its her ...its entirely her... leaning on his chest ....with her head tilted on his shoulder....

She was taken aback at the unfathomable stare of his eyes.....his eyes were dark blue with desire ....hunger ...yet content ....they had questions in them with the answer along it .....

His eyes spelled out ...that she lied a few minutes ago....though his lips were pursed together ... ...

He watched the shock ..question ....realization ...guiltiness and the innocent shame... ..and he didn't miss the blurred desire in her dark eyes.....

He was few millimeters away from her ....

But the gap was important ...

She didn't move away ..neither he did.....

Will the gap increase or it will be closed.....who will close the gap ..how dangerous will it be to close the gap .....?or it will be like that .....before they will swore not to cross each other's path anymore....

Questions flooded both in their heads at the same time ...while staring at each others eyes ....same time trying to decipher the hidden codes ....past present and future .....everything was so blurry .....

She lowered her eyes as it started burning .........due to that ultra long unblinking  stare  ...? or the sense of no future of this unfathomable relation .....that had no name....and had to hope to get a name.....burned her eyes......

He didn't know what exactly was going on in her mind....but he knew she is fighting with herself....

He unbolted the hook of her bra....making her world spin around her .................and pushed off her shirt a little....causing them expose her perfectly smooth skin of shoulders ... she gasped as her shirt left her shoulder ....

She hitched as she tried to to hold the piece of cloth on her chest ...not wanting to expose herself....her inner self....though he had undressed and dressed her before ...she cried silently ....even not wiping off the tears that drenched her face.....

Please .....she mumbled and before the word made its way ....she found his sweatshirt has covered her totally .....

This man is totally unpredictable ....!

Zip it .....he muttered.....

coming out of trance he had sent her in she followed his order letting drop down the damp piece of cloth she used to cover her chest desperately ....

He waited patiently as he watched the vibes of expressions ...pass on her face....

She didn't dare to look back and face him ...

He had his own way to prove her wrong ....make her see her real self....truth ..or take out exactly the thing he wanted from her ...

He controlled her .....

Actually .....

It didn't matter whether he is right or wrong ..or any damn thing .....he has gotten under her skin .....

She is too weak ...too helpless that NOW ...she can do nothing about it..

Silently she walked towards the window ....looked outside it....blankly ...too tired by the sequence of events...she didn't think anything ..... she looked at the moon ... it was half hidden in the clouds.....

Its past midnight  definitely .....what time it may be. ...

He watched her standing there leaning against the windowpane...

While he himself situated in her bed sat slightly leaning forward .....

He checked his wristwatch .......

3 am ..... one hour left for him

After that ...she will be sitting on the passenger seat of his jeep ...and he will be driving to the secluded highway ....driving her home.....

He watched the statue keenly ....

She looked so vulnerable ..so deeply alone ....

He knew she was alone.....

He made her more alone.....

She will be far more alone than before...

Because he had snatched her from herself....

From now onwards she will have to fight with herself to forget him...to deny her own feelings ......

She stood wrapping her own arms around herself....feeling cold.....mentally physically .........exhausted ...Seeing her in that tired miserable state .....he couldn't breath ....it was all because of him .... The guilt was eating him up .....

Suddenly he had a strange feeling ...to cuddle her in his arms ...forget all the barriers ...come out of every restrictions and just sit beside her .....whispering sweet nothings in her ear.....a normal life....where he can respond...tease her ...flirt with her outrageously ........she will blush in darkest tone of scarlet ... and hide herself in his bosom like she used to do ....and wrapping his arms around her he will smile at his child woman ....

He sighed.....

He cursed himself for having such feelings ....even for once...its not possible ...will never be..

He rose ....and neared her ....

She noticed him when he was taking the seat in windowpane...

He was sitting quite distant from her but his eyes were fixed on her .....the black piece of cloth that covered his face upto his nose was absorbing the faint moonlight ...

She was little surprised ...as he sat there facing her....it was quite unusual of him....

He faced her only in times of sharing physical proximity ....he never faced her before....

Geet ......!!

He caressed her name in his tongue.....slowly and deeply he took her name....

Its 10 minutes passed 3 am ... he stated after an uneasy long gap ...when she waited ...knowing the importance of the moment ...

You are going home......!! ....within one hour.... he informed..carefully watching her expressions.....it was not the bolt from the blue....

But  quick sudden play of emotions crossed her face ....and he didn't miss it......while she still wrapped her arms around herself..

He started again after swallowing an uneasy churning in his stomach ...

At 4 am we will start from here ...Mumbai is 2 and half  hours journey from here....

She didn't respond stared at him blankly ....

He hated the silence .....he wanted her to say something ...speak up ....be rude....or thank him ...but she did nothing ......

Geet .....

He started again .....she didn't know he relished uttering her name.....

I know ....i did quite a bad things to you ....kidnapped you ...kept u tied like an animal ...coaxed you into physical intimacy .....he paused to watch the flicker of emotion in her eyes......

While she thought ....is it a good bye speech ..asking for her forgiveness ....? she was stunned .....for the first time he was talking like a civilized person ...stating his deeds ...like a....a normal person ?

Beat you up .....did lot of things .....for which you have cursed me.....umpteenth number of times.... he continued and again paused...

But .....i m not sorry for anything ....!  

What the hell....!! he is unpredictable she concluded.....with a greeting teeth ...

He noticed her ..and smiled to himself...

Geet ..every moment we spent had its value in it ....we are opposite poles...we should have never crossed our ways.....and when we did......after that what happened ..i m not sorry for it....

He meant everything ....every word.....except the fact He was sorry to make her fall in love.....but he was not able to admit it ....it will make both of them weaker .....and moreover ...he was not sure ....after what she said half n hour ago ...he hesitated to relish the feelings of her love for him ...

Geet ......i m saying it now....when our ...he fumbled.....not knowing suitable words....

It's the end of this story ....!!its THE END...!

He paused.....hated ...cursed the moment ...he wanted to go away and sit somewhere all alone...........but he has to be here ...right infront of her big scrutinizing eyes..... speak out the rest.....he sighed and continued.....

My every deed had its own value.....i just wanted to tell you ...i m not a simple assassin u think me......You wont understand what I do....neither I will explain....

But geet ....what I want to let u know.....you cant loath Yourself for I touched you ....cause my hands are really not dirty .....

I was removing dirt ....but was not making myself dirty .....

I m speaking the truth and its upto you whether you want to believe it or not.....

He paused ...and checked her face...

Darn ...!! how will I say the next set of words...

Geet ...dont do anything sort of that you tried doing this evening in kitchen ...!! he said it with utter difficulty ....that was.....that was......he struggled......never do it again ....please ..

"Please....."..the word slipped out of his mouth ..... and he knew he sounded like begging .....how will she know what he had gone through that moment ..and what difficulty he is facing this moment ...even thinking back the incident

And he became aware of it once it was out ...

He rose with a jerk and was moving away abruptly .....

but she caught his arm and pulled him towards her in a jerk ..... which he was not expecting even in his wildest dreams....

He gasped at her sudden act and found himself standing right against her ..breathing on her face..........

She gazed his face........from his sharp chin to his forehead..even the brown unruly lock of hair falling on his forehead ...

She slipped her slender long fingers on his neck  sensuously ......

His eyes widened at that ....his heart throbbed erratically ......

What is you name....? she whispered in a huskiest tone....

The voice  he was unaware of .....he gulped as he found her fingers making their way through his hairs....

INCOGNITO....!

The moment the word escaped from his lips he found them captured by her supple ardent lips  ....

He stood still ....frozen as she tilted her face to grasp his lips in a demanding kiss....she was kissing him like there is no tomorrow..... she gripped his head tight to her pulling him down by one of her hand ...and other caressed the bare part of his cheek ..memorzing the last touch .....cupping his cheek .....she sucked his lips ....and pressed harder to enter his mouth ...taste him for the last time ......

He parted his own lips to let her kiss ...let her tongue meet his .....roll in his mouth ...he didn't respond.....he just let her kiss......he knew this was the goodbye kiss....he knew at this moment she loved him ..more than any damn thing in this world....he let the woman of his like kiss him goodbye.......and watched a lone tear trickling down from the corner of her closed eye.... she was running out of breath ...due to suppressing the sobs.....but she didn't release him ...like the moment she will do he will fade away ....

He cursed his stars and grabbing her head he crushed her mouth against his....

He kissed her hungrily ...knowing he is going to starve ....tracing every micro millimeter of her mouth...with increased fervor in every passing second.....for the last time he kissed her ....cupping her cheeks in both of his hands....feeling her mouth fully ......caressing her tongue by his own......he doesn't need any more proof ..he doesn't need her to say those three words for which he will always crave...

He knew she loved him ....the sinner ...

She loved her enemy ...!

Inspite of all odds...all sins...at the moment of final departure she kissed him making him know she will miss him .....

The kiss became gentle with time .....and tracing her lips by his tongue one final time he pulled away ....

Abruptly walked out of the room ......even without a second look on her face...

Get ready ...... it's the time ......

The words trailed from far away ....

She bit her lower lip to control the tears .....she will not fall weak ....she will not ......she will face the end with the guts ...! she has accepted it ....

She changed into a salwar suit brought by him and on it she wore the sweatshirt of his... and strode out to find him sitting on the driver's seat of the jeep ...with aadi in the back seat ...

he and aadi had some work later after dropping geet.....moreover he couldn't afford to be alone with her at this moment ....the moment is so vulnerable ...

she was not expecting aadi right now.....she expected a few hours alone with him ..but he had chosen something else....sighing she captured the passenger seat in front

the drive was utterly silent .....the two sitting on the front didn't exchange a single glance....

he wanted to feel her eyes on him....but in vain....she didn't ......

she sat quietly ....more composed than the last moment he was close to her ....her face was calm.....as she enjoyed the fresh cold air hitting her face ..... she was letting go the pain ...

he expected her to weep...at least toss down a single tear ..but she didn't ...he watched her from the corner of his eyes.....that she had a strange smile on her face as the cool breeze hit her face ...

he drove off unaware of the fact .....aadi watched both of them keenly making his presence almost absent ....

geet watched the east sky to change colour from faded orange to scarlet red....the sun was up .....clearing all the darkness glumness of night ...!

a new day has come.....!!

one must let go the memories that didn't belong to her/him ....

he stopped the car a little away from he house.....not wanting her dirjee to witness it ...

it was 6. 45 AM...

u are home......!!

he muttered........

geet ...forget me....and everything you had in last months of your life ....we will never cross each others road .....

FORGET  EVERYTHING ...!!

She chuckled.......surprising him ......

Thanx....!!

she unzipped the sweatshirt of his.....was about to take it off.....

when he interrupted .... let it be with you ..u will catch.....

she didn't let him finish ....

MEMENTO  ??

rude Sarcasm oozed out ....silencing him ..

Naah ...i don't  need any ...!!

She took it off and gently placed on the seat after getting down ...

It was real nice meeting you aadi ....i enjoyed you company a lot ....wish the luck with ur life and su .....be happy ....she smiled from her heart ...

aadi felt a tug within .....he will be missing this girl ....a bond has grown up  unknowingly ...he realized that moment when she is going away forver............he reached out to touch her head .....and whispered .............geet .....take care ........he added after a pause ..

geet could see the shine of slight moistness in aadi's eyes.....

she knew he really cared for her .....and both knew they will miss each other ....

maan watched them with a tinge of stun in his eyes....geet wished him so cordially and he did back .....he was not aware of the depth of their bondage ...

he waited to see how geet wil bid him adieu ....he waited ....

she did........with a single word....

BYE ....!! with a small smile she turned her back to him ....

FOREVER ....she added after that and walked away ....away from him ......his world...his expectation that was rising in his eyes....she didn't even look at his eyes...no eyelock ......nothing a simple bye .....

With a tone of finality ......!! she walked away ....

And maan didn't realize he was gaping at her trailing way .....

The moment she vanished round the corner ......aadi jumped in front to take the front seat ....which meant it's the time.....

To walk away finally from her world.....from her ...!

As he ignited the engine and pressed the accelerator .....

The reality bit him hard ...

She has gone......!! forever .....

IT'S THE END ....!

He drove on....and aadi pressed the car stereo on ...

Lost and lonely coz you're the only one
That knows me and I can't be without you
Lost and lonely coz you're the only one
That knows me and I can't be without you

He laughed at the co-incidence .....the choice of the song by the RJ was perfect ...!he must

He will never be able to see her .......cause the next plan of his job will change his life ....

Probably He will never be able to see her face again  in his entire life ...!! the gravity of the situation hit him rudely

He was shocked to realise wind brushed off a tear from his right eye....

Hai kya yeh jo tere mere darmiyaan hai
Andekhi ansuni koi dastaan hai
Hai kya yeh jo tere mere darmiyaan hai
Andekhi ansuni koi dastaan hai
Lagne lagi, ab zindagi khaali
Hai meri

Lagne lagi har saans bhi khaali (lost and lonely)

Bin tere, bin tere, bin tere (lost and lonely)
Koi khalish hai hawayon mein bin tere (lost and lonely)

I m in love with that stupid woman ......!!

I m in love with that annoying crazy girl ....

I m in love with geet ......!!

Irrevocably ..........and I can do nothing about it ......!!

He shut his eyes ......!! for a brief second to send back the obstinate salty water in his eyes....

Carefully .....Maan sir...... addi shrieked as he was about to hit a car ...

He smiled sadly ....

No help that will do by being careful now....!!

The damage is done ...!!

And I have to  suffer the rest of my life in this torment .....

I m in love ...

both moved on differnt paths far away from each other ....

they carried the memories of each other with themselves ...... after THE END

hit the like button if u like it

is it really the end ?????????????????????

guyz.....i m done......

i have been reported ...that my fic is trying to be copied.....
uhh okay ...the last thing i expected.......
can any of my faithful readers infrom me which are the fics .....

....seriously after this update i m feeling like to discontinue the fiction ,.....!!
i m giving it a thought ...its half of the fiction i have written ...and i do have other plots in my mind ,,,,,so depending upon your answers i wil decide...to continue or discontinue....
 its really sad whats happenening and none care to tell me except one and i m thankful to her ..

i had quite nice idea's with this fiction ..and as i said before its close to my heart ...but i dont want to compete with them where my own ideas being copied

love u guyz....for u i m here ...and for u i will be here ...
to each one of u my salute goes..!

love
reet

note for u
do check

next link to update

Edited by maanmeet_Reet - 11 April 2011 at 4:42pm

The following 183 member(s) liked the above post:

havelibagalsnehag10live4upsruthidpurvagaberinlwgeetsheena27alonerokzzshanmanzil143geettniki7611AASTHA_mtPOULOMI22geetnewfanfourleafclovershyamzsree12RiddhiBkasturi11rania786gagsynikkipunjpayal956barbaritasharbatvemtoronukrnlfizza25kapoor435asmi123BublishBallumauariz2000vaughnavantika_singhNiVu-mjht1nithi07bhakbhartifanTinkJianehaahmadwifeyannie03taanniMaankiMariamvantu12prizaoptimismnonabebusaadi88Angel.Khushi-Elfin-nazsijcyberprincesskinnikaYellowtullipsmaaneetfan123varshakhedekarbono_jostnapreciuspearl-BeingAppy-sakadafiAnemarihumna77AliceT.Tulip.imli95shaksdeewanikhansangelpinku33rostMistiofMistz-Jyo-maaneet_piscescharlie1950maanmishtiKkadssNikki_Ctanya_vikptlnan_10s-o-m-m-i-eBe.edgymallu.crowe20prema_ksrichiiiiisonali_22123prithamaansi007shivangi783SakshiGargTishuudoosheekaDiva7mounacutySOLACEofEYESflowing_riverFlame_of_ForestHADmishtiavani_9.Regal.20tullip2000siroililysheetalvasaMsMovielover286pearl-SmexySmile--bansi-Shimmerrjeyanthi123chubzyTheBratbluedreamz953jazzerette-shamima-amzu32shining_mooniqbals4everPrincessFlaviabd670816-Humera-kkmoulikiran99-sann-AntaresshruthiRajennshalini01esha143Ankita_88komlikasweet cherrynisha_hc_bs_ddbasicquestion1-memorable-Krishnaluv94smj1977.shrutirupzloveuwajiha-1Water.ambbihamrk-1PaintedSkyblueopalCOLOGYEccentric.Beinglibra25-Veritaserum-Maaneet.Loverpaponeconzaara2212TyroSaams_Darling_sona-rairsroopali--Ratna--vivacious_gurlmaanmeet1seemamarypreethiahoneygrapeSahSahFallen AngelCrazzyBusyanshrasweet scorpiomitzi11-afsha-_Invincible_hinal_maaneetWeAimToPleaseSofnaMishtyShonapickachufelicitysmoak.ibelieveinpinkCrazyCutesyBrainEaterOwlabba12Madhuri53Infinity.Krishna_Sourav

richiiiii Goldie
richiiiii
richiiiii

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
....UPDATE IS JUST AWESOMEClap.....LOVED LOVED LOVED IT........

NO NO NO NO NO NO 
PLZ DON'T DISCONTINUE...THIS CAN'T BE THE END PLZ.....ITS JUST TOO GOOD AND TOO-INCOMPLETE TO END THIS WAY...ITZ JUST CAN'T.....
U HAVE TO CONTINUE IT.....

AND I HAVEN'T COME ACROSS ANY OTHER FICTION AS SUCH SO CAN'T HELP U WITH THAT....I KNOW IT FEELS BAD WHEN YOUR IDEAS ARE BEING COPIED WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT BUT U CAN'T LET SUCH PEOPLE HAMPER YOUR SPIRITS....U CAN'T ABANDON YOUR WORK FOR SUCH PEOPLE...

Edited by richiiiii - 20 February 2011 at 9:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amour_ReetWeAimToPlease

Go to top