Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

[MG] in love with enemy (II)updt-100 & new thread (Page 35)

Amour_Reet Goldie
Amour_Reet
Amour_Reet

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetnewfan

when r ur exams getting over? wneh can u update next.
dear ...

i saw ur posts ...

i m overwhelmed...with ur response...
i never knew i can stirr up some one to this level ...
i was blushing as i saw ur created topic...cudnt comment due to hesitation but i want to acknowledge u ..

thank you !

and plz reply my pm ...

Amour_Reet Goldie
Amour_Reet
Amour_Reet

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

hi reet...
me loved ur ff..
can i say ur story brought tears to my eyes.
u write so wekll..
the mental struggle////the emotional outbursts...the funny play...the love which shines thryu in each sentence....

lovely style of writing....
me like ur songs too....

can u add me to ur pm list plz??Embarrassed

love aash

aash .....

ahh.....thank you dear ...!!
the love that shines thru each sentence ...wow....
what a line....
thank so much ....adding u right away

and loved ur comment
Amour_Reet Goldie
Amour_Reet
Amour_Reet

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by millie_maaneet

came across your ff
loved it to the core
your are a fantastic writer
the way u carried the story is out of the world..
u nailed me to my seat with awesome lines..
really a big standing ovation to you..
Clap
do continue soon

ahh thank u darling ...!!

i m blushing hard

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyCutesy

Amour_Reet Goldie
Amour_Reet
Amour_Reet

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Paloma_D

Hi i used to read this ff before I joined IF so could never comment- then you took a break and I lost the ff. But I am very happy to say I have once again found it and have finally caught up with all the parts! I absolutely love this:)
Please pm me when you update- hopefully this will be soon!
Thanks
Paloma x
thanx for speaking up my adorable reader ...!

thanks for liking it ..adding u
Amour_Reet Goldie
Amour_Reet
Amour_Reet

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivangi783

Phew, that was one of the longest update you've ever done with so many twists and turns! Took me a good amount of time to read it. I am still under the spell of the update!

BTW HelloHug Hug
First of all let me tell you no need to be worried about the response. You don't know how much we love your work. See we even pester you to update despite of knowing that you have exams coming upTongue How can one not enjoy after reading super long updates with so much interesting events happening and the story going through lotta twists and turns?

So you worried about the violence part. To be honest, i was getting goosebumps reading that part. Well, it was too much of violence but you managed to bring it out wellClap 

Interesting revelations in this update-
1. Adi- Till now we knew that Adi knew that Chief had a soft corner for Geet but today he first spoke it out to Geet and then later to Maan after Geet broke down. Will come to this later. He saw Geet desperate to catch a glimpse of Maan and understand that both kind of harbour feelings for one another no matter how hard Chief-Geet try not to show to themselves or others. Also, he's concerned about Geet just as he is about his Chief-Maan. That food-kitchen-cooking scene was sweetSmile
2.  Maan- Maan's, not Chief's concern for Geet-he repetitively ordered Adi to take care of Geet. Signs of some danger for Geet which came true when she saw 'him' killing Sudhir. He somehow knew Geet won't be able to take it. The part where Geet is breaking down was very painful. But equally painfull was Maan's reaction and his words which he was saying to make her hate him even more, to detach her from himself. My eyes were moist at this soon. The dialogues were very powerful here! they had a great intensity!
3. Chief's 'professional' plans- His plans to reach out to Anna had been made very clear. I like the way you keep each part intact while writing. Like the transition between the scenes.
4. Chief's violence- His violence streak was very clear in that part. No mercy for the deceivers! 
Somehow, it shows that something's very grave had happened to him in the past that has made him the way he is! 
5. Geet-The girl who loves her kidnapper deeply! She wants to stay back but was preparing herself to be back thinking about her exams, transient life in the early parts of the update. Her desperation for her kidnapper was shown very nicely! And this desperation made her look for him frantically until she saw the most dreadful sight. Her love killing people, the hands with which she wants to be hugged, being loved are colored with people's blood. Her outburst, breakdown was so heart-wrenching!!! Wonderfully written!!!Clap
6. Adi-He was special to Chief than all his other members. he was close to him, he understood him better than anyone else but an interesting fact came up in this update-he not only knows Chief but also the person who lived a normal life before plunging into this word-Maan! He probably knows the reason why Maan is Chief today. He understands him fully. He's able to decipher Maan's unsaid words. This part was really carved out very nicely.
Infact the part post Sudhir's death part was really high on emotions, relationships, truth, right and wrong. Geet-Maan part while she's in the kitchen trying to hurt herself and then when she's safe and Maan in kitchen-that part was again very beautifully written. Emotions were flowing through the words. The words had so much power that I could actually visualize the scene. The shlok from Geet made her stop, she pondered over the fact. Somewhere she realized that behind the mask is a innocent man. 

I just don't have words to express myself about this update!
All I can say is that I just want to read more and more. I'l keep reading this update till the time you update the next one. I know your exams coming up, prepare well for them. And do update but only if you get time. Studies shouldn't be affected. All the bestSmile

About my results-it wasn't good. Scored 94 %ile in CAT, 91 %ile in XAT and couldn't clear FMS. About the job interviews, negative here as well.  My stammering is taking a toll on my career. I am landing nowhere. 

i replied u earlier ....
baby ....dnt stress urself ...plz go thru my reply ......and trust me....u r the best ...who is capable of making such result being a keen reader of lots of fictions is the bestest one ...

i m praying hard for u....when i saw ur msg ...i was myself upset knowing the things going on in ur life ....good grief ! gal i understand u r going thru a tough time...

but u r the fighter ....u will do the best ..i know ....waiting to hear a good news from u ..pm me as soon as u crack it .....as well u can msg me...tak my number from jhinky if u are in touch with her ...
i m saying cause i myself might nt come online...
i m really waitin to hear a good news from u
all the best gal ..m praying to my stars ....

dnt be upset ...plz dont be....whatever it may be...i give u the marks of the best ...
being such dedicated reader ...critic ....shows how faithful u are to ur own studies....
u are perfectionist ..i hav noticed...
dont worry ....

god is late but not ruthless

love u dear and pray the best for u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivangi783

Amour_Reet Goldie
Amour_Reet
Amour_Reet

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by junglli billi

Wink

hi i m neeti

ok let me tel u a story ok?
i know u write very well n obviously i cant write lik u 
but here it goes...........Tongue
ek ladki thi anjaani si. khoi khoi si. jise bohot bore ho raha tha
usne socha chelo ab is ak solution dhunda jaye.
to usne fanfics browse karna shuru kiya.
phir socha yar in incomplete fanfics ke char me nahi padna kyunki bohot ghumate hain
lekinCryCryCryCryCryCry
galti se "[MG] in love with enemy " uske hath laga usne socha chalo line marte hain
Ouchphir use laga dhaka
KYA FIC HAIN MAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
us bechari ne sochaClap
phir use bohot need aa rahi thiOuch
LAKINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
USNE THAN LIYA
KI
WHT EVA HAPPENS EVEN IF EARTH QUACK COMES OR TSUNAMI OR EVEN IF THE VALCANO
BURSTS
VO YEH FICTION COMPLETE KARKE RAHEGI
she read it. n finished it till 3 am.
DEN IT FLASHED KE IT IS NOT COMPLETED
LOL
she went to the college droollinggggggggggggggggggggggg
whre eva she is finding place poor gal she is trying to sleep
and here kamine dost r not lettiing her too
bechari iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii from tat time she is WAITTTTTTTTTINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG.
YAR      PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
UDATE KARO CryCryCryCryCry
I NEVA CAME ACROSS SUCH A SCRIPT
I LOVE IT BABS

hey neeti ......u know what .....

i m telling u a story ....

a writer found a reader who is just like her ....me myself never touches the incomplete fiction....and u are the same....sachme bohot ghumati hai yaar ....

i loved ur story ...and trust me i do the same...when i love a fiction i read it till the morning untill it finishes...i loved ur style

me fida on ur comment
will update soon ...umm hope so ...
u know the exams,.,

Amour_Reet Goldie
Amour_Reet
Amour_Reet

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deniac

@Ritu baby, let me know whe u wanna discuss bout u bin tere.....from feb 15th to feb 21st i will be not reachable as i will be out of india..... but uske pehele aur uske baad mein.. i shall be available....
u take care
lossa love kiddo

ohhhhhh..i went to den in search of urs..i missed this post ...i m missing u ...cant even msg u aneway happy v day .....hope u are having a good time...
love u and miss u
Amour_Reet Goldie
Amour_Reet
Amour_Reet

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serenelove

hey Reet,I have been a silent reader but ur FF coerced me to comment on it.Smile

YOU are Awesome writer dear

The way you write about their emotions and situation(Physical or Psychological) I love it.Clap

I am not good with words and u are great so I leave it here and will be waiting for the update

Please add me to ur PM list

added darling !!

ahh.....what shall i say ....
m lucky enuff to hav readers like u .....who is tolerating my fic which doenst hav any loveydovey talks ...
u dont hav to be good with words just say what is in ur mind..
trust me thats the best part

i never knew i can be a writer in my wildest dreams..
but i dn know it has become addiction ,...

first i tried to be like others ...then realised that i can speak my mind caz every one has their individuality ...
so speaking and u are liking

trust me....i loved ur little yet strong comment ...it will be in my heart wen i will start wrting again

thanx

Go to top