Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

[MG] in love with enemy (II)updt-100 & new thread (Page 26)

Amour_Reet Goldie
Amour_Reet
Amour_Reet

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarita21992

I really dont know how shud i start n 4m where. Er it was going so smooth,lighthearted with all except chief enjoying. But then d violence part, terrible. I m not complaining, i understand tht it was integral, bt how did u even picture it all in ur mind, it was horrible, quite disgusting, u ought to have seen those expressions when i went thru tis part, i felt lyk throwing up.thats smtin i never wanna read again, quite unlike me. N let me clarify, i srsly m appreciating it, it shows tht u have tht amazing ability to write on poles apart emotions. So here comes tis hug 4 u. Btw d shlok part was a bit 2 dramatic, i wasnt actually convinced, never mind, may hav clicked to many out ther. So now m eagerly waiting to know chiefs truth.... Seems lyk a lot is ther to get unfolded:-)

ps. Now i srsly need to plunge myself in studies after spending my last 2 hrs here on IF thanks 2 ur super mammoth part. All d best 4 ur studies 2:-) study well:-)
waiting for u to show up

okay ....i know it was terrible....but its not a smooth fanfiction ...i let my mind fly with this....i imagined putting myself in their shoes..this ff is underworld based ,,and their nothing goes as eye candies ...
its vulger .....but its truth !

and about the shlok part ....that was smaaskrita ....
lord shree krishnaa uttered that ....that came from chief's soul ....his intention ...his thought ...his dogma of life ....!
m sorry if u didnt like it ....but ..it was his life made him do that ..he had chosen life in that way ...

everypolice in real life doesnt get the undercover agent tag .....to suppress the criminals....there is no salman khan in real life movie......

why is he doing .....what he is....will be answered later ...

if in his words maan would have tried to say that he is doing that for a good reason...after so many things ,.....after killing someone brutally in front of her .....drenched in human blood ...she would hav snapped him out ... ,...she would have never listened to him

this caught her attention because she was not expecting this ..
this was new and utterly unexpected from this situation ....
jab jab bharat glani (pap)se bhar jayega...
dharm ke utthan ke lie apni mayabal se mai rup dharunga
sadhuon ke raksha ke lie....dushkrition ke binash ke lie..
dharm ko wapas sangsthapan ke lie mai har yug me wapas aaunga...

thats the hindi version of it

all the best for ur studies...and i love ur reply !!

Edited by maanmeet_Reet - 03 February 2011 at 4:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luvabbybaby

RiddhiB Groupbie
RiddhiB
RiddhiB

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
pheww!!
just read all the earlier parts..took me almost 2 hrs..
but this deserves this much time..
well! umm...talking about this part..
i feel that the way u described their emotions..their feelings..was awesome..I loved it!
Geet hurting herself!! no..no..please don't this to her..
baaki..i loved the story..
do cont....waiting!!
sweet_chilly IF-Rockerz
sweet_chilly
sweet_chilly

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
That was soooo gooooood.........i have no words...u have it gal!
SaritaMSK Goldie
SaritaMSK
SaritaMSK

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanmeet_Reet

Good to see d 2 unexpected updates. Hope u do well in ur exams. Luvd d updates to d core. U srsly left watching geet:O let it be.
Btw chief has to realise tht fire n ice r d best, d deadliest pair possible, a unique example of equilibrium. Loved d whole introspection part. Havent heard of d song u used, must b beautiful, couldnt play using phone.
Btw as u hav used dr anjali as su, i wanted to know who r portraying yash n rishi.
Best wishes 4 ur exam:-)

thanx......sarita ....first of thanx for ur wishes.....

yeah i m not even aware of what going on in geet ....actually not only the time...once i had switched on...but seeing body doubles in so intense scene ..i quitted ...

that song is from sangharsh .....i loved the movie....you will get to see a slight reflection of that movie in this fiction ..but both of it are totally differnt

yash being played by jay bhanushali

rishi is mohit mallik .....hav u watched mille in star plus quite a long time ago ...he was the hero opposite mona basu .....the orphan yet not orphan ....

aadi is pranett bhatt of our geet hsp ..the person plays the role of aadi himself

and to imagine CHIEF u imagine gurmeet clean shaved....

lolz.....

rest will be disclosed later

love u sweet heart

hav said it immunerous times but still feel like repeating, how r u managing exam prep n ff. I hope all is going well:-) jay is really a nyc pick. Dont know abt d other actor n movie. I hav never been much in tv or movies.Its such a shock 4 me myself, tht how d hell m addicted to geet. I know body doubles suck bt given d fact that i m insane abt tis show, nothing matters much;-) n i dont mind tis half n hour of fun in my daily rut. Btw GC clean shaven, eew. Stuble suits him a lot yar:-)

Amour_Reet

SaritaMSK Goldie
SaritaMSK
SaritaMSK

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanmeet_Reet

I really dont know how shud i start n 4m where. Er it was going so smooth,lighthearted with all except chief enjoying. But then d violence part, terrible. I m not complaining, i understand tht it was integral, bt how did u even picture it all in ur mind, it was horrible, quite disgusting, u ought to have seen those expressions when i went thru tis part, i felt lyk throwing up.thats smtin i never wanna read again, quite unlike me. N let me clarify, i srsly m appreciating it, it shows tht u have tht amazing ability to write on poles apart emotions. So here comes tis hug 4 u. Btw d shlok part was a bit 2 dramatic, i wasnt actually convinced, never mind, may hav clicked to many out ther. So now m eagerly waiting to know chiefs truth.... Seems lyk a lot is ther to get unfolded:-)

ps. Now i srsly need to plunge myself in studies after spending my last 2 hrs here on IF thanks 2 ur super mammoth part. All d best 4 ur studies 2:-) study well:-)

</div>

waiting for u to show up

okay ....i know it was terrible....but its not a smooth fanfiction ...i let my mind fly with this....i imagined putting myself in their shoes..this ff is underworld based ,,and their nothing goes as eye candies ...

its vulger .....but its truth !

and about the shlok part ....that was smaaskrita ....

lord shree krishnaa uttered that ....that came from chief's soul ....his intention ...his thought ...his dogma of life ....!

m sorry if u didnt like it ....but ..it was his life made him do that ..he had chosen life in that way ...

everypolice in real life doesnt get the undercover agent tag .....to suppress the criminals....there is no salman khan in real life movie......

why is he doing .....what he is....will be answered later ...

if in his words maan would have tried to say that he is doing that for a good reason...after so many things ,.....after killing someone brutally in front of her .....drenched in human blood ...she would hav snapped him out ...,...she would have never listened to him

this caught her attention because she was not expecting this ..

this was new and utterly unexpected from this situation ....

<div><font color="#cc3366" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">jab jab bharat glani (pap)se bhar jayega...</font>

<font color="#cc3366" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">dharm ke utthan ke lie apni mayabal se mai rup dharunga</font>

<font color="#cc3366" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">sadhuon ke raksha ke lie....dushkrition ke binash ke lie..</font>

<font color="#cc3366" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">dharm ko wapas sangsthapan ke lie mai har yug me wapas aaunga...</font>

<font color="#cc3366" face="Georgia">thats the hindi version of it </font>

all the best for ur studies...and i love ur reply !!

i fully understand ur Pov, tis ff anyway wasnt as simple as realising how 2 ppl fall in luv, it was always supposed to be deep n dark, n tis update truly enhanced its flavor. Abt d shlok part, i was rather amused by tht sudden divine effect. Bt then i fully understand tat it provided tht forceful impact required impact as u explained in d post. Keep d good work going on.

Amour_Reet

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
oye just padh apyi hoon....comment GD PI ke baad karungi./......Loooooooooong comments !!!
ursrithika Senior Member
ursrithika
ursrithika

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat update dear.... my breathng s still nt proper................. update d rest soooooooon
Eccentric.Being IF-Rockerz
Eccentric.Being
Eccentric.Being

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged

hey Reet,I have been a silent reader but ur FF coerced me to comment on it.Smile

YOU are Awesome writer dear

The way you write about their emotions and situation(Physical or Psychological) I love it.Clap

I am not good with words and u are great so I leave it here and will be waiting for the update

Please add me to ur PM list

Edited by serenelove - 03 February 2011 at 6:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvaSaritaMSKAmour_Reet

Go to top