Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

[MG] in love with enemy (II)updt-100 & new thread (Page 24)

gangesegb IF-Dazzler
gangesegb
gangesegb

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Clap  
awsome...wonderful part.......
loved it......no words 2 express....
tanx 

doosheeka Goldie
doosheeka
doosheeka

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
I REALLY LIKED THE PART.

IT WAS AWESOME AND CONTINUE SOON PLEASE. I WANT MAAN AND GEET BOTH TO PROFESS THEIR LOVE TO EACH OTHER AND GEET KNOWING THE TRUTH OF MAAN.

ITS REALLY INTERESTING
Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
loved it...awesome...Clap
the raw emotions....the unsaid words...eveything...
aadi knows everything...his love..her love...n i think he will make sure that he tells her everything...
no matter how hard he tries to make her hate him...she will never be able to...coz she fell for him a long time ago...n she knew everthing...
and moreover now he himself will not be able to stay away...he will always be besides her...whether she acknowledges it or not...
she is his life...his love..his woman...his lady....his solace from everything....
waiting to know where the story goes on from here....her return...dev....her darji....his duty...his responsibility....waiting for it...
wajiha-1 IF-Rockerz
wajiha-1
wajiha-1

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
RES
not able to say anything full of feelings and emotions
continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amour_Reet

Vintagepeach IF-Rockerz
Vintagepeach
Vintagepeach

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
luved it reet..

continue soon..
SaritaMSK Goldie
SaritaMSK
SaritaMSK

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
I really dont know how shud i start n 4m where. Er it was going so smooth,lighthearted with all except chief enjoying. But then d violence part, terrible. I m not complaining, i understand tht it was integral, bt how did u even picture it all in ur mind, it was horrible, quite disgusting, u ought to have seen those expressions when i went thru tis part, i felt lyk throwing up.thats smtin i never wanna read again, quite unlike me. N let me clarify, i srsly m appreciating it, it shows tht u have tht amazing ability to write on poles apart emotions. So here comes tis hug 4 u. Btw d shlok part was a bit 2 dramatic, i wasnt actually convinced, never mind, may hav clicked to many out ther. So now m eagerly waiting to know chiefs truth.... Seems lyk a lot is ther to get unfolded:-)

ps. Now i srsly need to plunge myself in studies after spending my last 2 hrs here on IF thanks 2 ur super mammoth part. All d best 4 ur studies 2:-) study well:-)
Amour_Reet Goldie
Amour_Reet
Amour_Reet

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarita21992

I really dont know how shud i start n 4m where. Er it was going so smooth,lighthearted with all except chief enjoying. But then d violence part, terrible. I m not complaining, i understand tht it was integral, bt how did u even picture it all in ur mind, it was horrible, quite disgusting, u ought to have seen those expressions when i went thru tis part, i felt lyk throwing up.thats smtin i never wanna read again, quite unlike me. N let me clarify, i srsly m appreciating it, it shows tht u have tht amazing ability to write on poles apart emotions. So here comes tis hug 4 u. Btw d shlok part was a bit 2 dramatic, i wasnt actually convinced, never mind, may hav clicked to many out ther. So now m eagerly waiting to know chiefs truth.... Seems lyk a lot is ther to get unfolded:-)

ps. Now i srsly need to plunge myself in studies after spending my last 2 hrs here on IF thanks 2 ur super mammoth part. All d best 4 ur studies 2:-) study well:-)
waiting for u to show up

okay ....i know it was terrible....but its not a smooth fanfiction ...i let my mind fly with this....i imagined putting myself in their shoes..this ff is underworld based ,,and their nothing goes as eye candies ...
its vulger .....but its truth !

and about the shlok part ....that was smaaskrita ....
lord shree krishnaa uttered that ....that came from chief's soul ....his intention ...his thought ...his dogma of life ....!
m sorry if u didnt like it ....but ..it was his life made him do that ..he had chosen life in that way ...

everypolice in real life doesnt get the undercover agent tag .....to suppress the criminals....there is no salman khan in real life movie......

why is he doing .....what he is....will be answered later ...

if in his words maan would have tried to say that he is doing that for a good reason...after so many things ,.....after killing someone brutally in front of her .....drenched in human blood ...she would hav snapped him out ... ,...she would have never listened to him

this caught her attention because she was not expecting this ..
this was new and utterly unexpected from this situation ....
jab jab bharat glani (pap)se bhar jayega...
dharm ke utthan ke lie apni mayabal se mai rup dharunga
sadhuon ke raksha ke lie....dushkrition ke binash ke lie..
dharm ko wapas sangsthapan ke lie mai har yug me wapas aaunga...

thats the hindi version of it

all the best for ur studies...and i love ur reply !!

Edited by maanmeet_Reet - 03 February 2011 at 4:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luvabbybaby

RiddhiB Groupbie
RiddhiB
RiddhiB

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
pheww!!
just read all the earlier parts..took me almost 2 hrs..
but this deserves this much time..
well! umm...talking about this part..
i feel that the way u described their emotions..their feelings..was awesome..I loved it!
Geet hurting herself!! no..no..please don't this to her..
baaki..i loved the story..
do cont....waiting!!

Go to top