Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

234Diya426 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
...................................................................👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
👏👏👏👏
mind blowing update
🤗🤗🤗

preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
omg such a longggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg update.......................

i have never read such a perfect update..................................

altogether it was an awesome update..............................

i hope in the next update maan will tell her his true identity...................pl let the truth come out soon..............

thnks for the pm.......................
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update yaar!! It was a roller coaster of emotions...One part I felt as if all is lost...next part hope rekindles. One part I feel disgusted of Maan...not because he killed though....and next moment my heart goes out to him How does Geet handle these emotional whirlwinds...must be so taxing on her.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
OMG!! This was so beyond good and brilliant!!! I just loved the length of....so so so long...it was super duper long and I loved it!!!

The beginning with maan's confusion and where geet comes in with the food!! The reaction geet has when he kills the guy was so intense...her breakdown and when he tells her she made the mistake of trusting him....the kitchen scene has me on the edge of my seat!! 

OMFG!!! Girl, you outdid yourself....thank you so much for this!! I loved the ending...the passion resurfacing and taking her to bathroom and the shower....I almost gasped when I read the part of him not wearing the mask when she enters....I was so excited but I guess that won't be happening soon!! fantastic writing!!
my_maan_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i m speechless dear...............really wonderful update reet.......

DancinFireflies thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
reet it was great.... but darling u scared me.... that one dailogue... he has a gut feeling she will kill him.... its a request plz dont turn this into a tragedy... why do i feel u will use these dailogues later... plz dont make it a sad fic... plz plz plz dont kill him in future coz i get a feeling u willl end the fic that way... plz we want a happy ending as in happily ever afters....😊
thanks for the update

EDITED

Ok i read a few parts again...

k...so now i can bet... geet will kill chief... she will... BUT she will kill chief not maan... now i get it why u asked us not to call him maan yet coz they are two diff personalities of the same person... somewhere behind the heart less man there is another person who has a heart that beats for geet... she will kill the murderer in him n once his mission will b accomplished he will come out as maan... so yeah she will not kill her love... now m not scared.... hope i'm right

NOW THAT m no longer tensed here's a proper comment....
the update was lovely n yeah i did cry for some parts... the voilence part was well sketched...n the kicten scene...well after reading the part where adi accuses maan of hurting her...it was expected... i did feel she will try kill herself but then i did not think she will opt for burning herself to death so it was expected yet unexpected... wow u used a verse from bhagwat geeta... did u like research it or u actually have it all memorised... btw cud u translate it as i have no idea whatsoever it means... yet it was a very smart move by you...
talking abt the confrontation... it was well written i mean yeah her reaction was natural n his too... so yeah enjoyed reading it...
Edited by .muskaan - 13 years ago
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
darling u surely deserve all the praises... very very well written n such a long update..... wow..... muah to u....
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
What should i say...awesome update...
it was little violent, but it was emotional, especially the scene when Maan tries to hurt Geet more knowingly and knowing that she would never hug or love him again...
It was emotional when she was trying to remove his effect from her body...
Oh but this love is so different, both know they are madly in love...
I loved every bit of the description, you are awesome writer...

pls don't separate them, pls make them realize they are for one another...can't wait for the next one update soon
-Jyo- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Reet it was stunned concept
I loved the way u ve written whole emotional termoil b/w MANNEET.
There is smthing in ur writing always hook me here & crave to read more and more.
Update when u ve time 😊

With luv
           ~ JyoEdited by -Jyo- - 13 years ago