Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

[MG] in love with enemy (II)updt-100 & new thread (Page 16)

hasiii Senior Member
hasiii
hasiii

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
I am 33 and married for  more than 5 years

Edited by hasiii - 02 February 2011 at 10:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

psruthi

aditi_89 Groupbie
aditi_89
aditi_89

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
wow!! i was so waiting fr ur update....... i m happy to say i m 21
gangesegb IF-Dazzler
gangesegb
gangesegb

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
me 24!!
Amour_Reet Goldie
Amour_Reet
Amour_Reet

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
hold on guyz.....!!

haha ....i m breaking in laughter ...jyo thanks..i will do that obviously ..

listen the help i needed ..jhinky ..umm ankita made it all clear ...she wanted me to post it unchanged the part i was anxious about

ahhh...guyz it will take a long tym to update ...as i hav written hehe,.....9511 words ...well still around 400 words i have to write ...but it will take a long time to update ...cause they allow only 1800 word i guess at a time...

uhh..mamoth tsk ...!!

and yes...i will never write any explicit part that is not needed for flow of my fiction ....lolz...neither will pm u ....i must maintain the decorum ....actually its a part nt realted to hot scenes i was worried of .....bt now ankita made me stand on it ..

thanx for all ur supports ...u keep reading and i will keep posting
untill u see the hit button if u like it senstence be sure i m going to update it ....more n more......
if u will miss the end u will repent urself...hehe...

and guyz who want the pm plz add me in buddy list

thanx to each n every one ....
uhh ......why do i write so much ...!!!

it will take hours to update

reet crying !!

Edited by maanmeet_Reet - 02 February 2011 at 2:42pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

gabermaaneetfan123DancinFireflieshasiiilove_lavnyahumna77maanmishti123pritha.ramya-gurtian.chubzy-shamima-shining_moonkomlikabasicquestion1--Ratna--maanmeet1ShalveFallen AngelSofnaCrazyCutesyMadhuri53

hasiii Senior Member
hasiii
hasiii

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
waiting

Lotus

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kinnolove_lavnyaAmour_Reetylaraibchubzy

Amour_Reet Goldie
Amour_Reet
Amour_Reet

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
part - 21 b

Aadi 's voice over .....!!

As I woke up in the next morning .. I sensed my partners are moving around hastily ..... seemed preoccupied with phone calls and quite terrified...

I couldn't see geet around.... neither chief .......

I chuckled ......is he still stirred by the last nights solo musical performance .....he got to be ....

i was bit lost in my thoughts ...until sunaina threw a irritated grumpy sound to catch my attention .....

Ohh..wow....is she thinking there is someone ..some woman I m thinking about.....i concealed the chuckle....

What is it su.....?? i asked innocently ....

Why are you smiling in that weird way after getting up so late...... come on get to work..!!

Ahh..now m i not even allowed to smile ..?..if you are thinking there is some woman in my thoughts ...then lemme tell you ....i added after a pause .........that  you are absolutely right !!....................... ...and of course its not you ....!!!

Awww.....marvelous aditya kashyap ......good job ...!! just see the expression on her face ......

Changing from Baffled to fuming.......!!ohh no ...!!

Okay .....not happening ...i cant take her wrath .....not just after getting up ...!! fish ...!!!

But to my utter disbelief .....the expression ended into a mixed one .........it was kind of ..embarrassment and irritation ...and from that to blank.....her face was devoid of any expression .........fish ...!!!! I watched her keenly...now what m i supposed to understand ..!

What is it to do with me.....if you are drooling over some pretty lady ...u r free to enjoy urself ...!! ......she said nonchalantly ....

Ohh god.....woman .....!!! ..the exclusive species  are out of my guess.....aadi why don't you just give up the try to understand them...i concluded.....

Su ....i was ...

I m not interested.......can u please get to work ....chief is in his weirdest mood today ......!!

At that moement Yash is ran inside huffing and puffing .....!!!

Su ......worst ....!!!! he managed to utter before collapsing on the bed next to me....!!

I cocked my brows....looking questioningly at him .....yesterday night I had taken morphine as my old wound had started aching again ..... so slept like a deadbody ..

now whats wrong with this boy..!!

What is it yash.......?

Yash didnt answer me......and completed his sentence looking at su.....send rishi to chief .....he is waiting for him at mahim port ...fast ....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he stressed ...!

Ohh ..okay ...sunaina rushed out ....

Yash ...what happened...

i quickly slipped in my jacket ......will I get the time to brush my teeth ...!! I wondered ....!!!.

finally we got a clue about sudhir......he has joined rheo's right hand anna .... chief ......is after him ...raman has kept eye on sudhir.......chief has decided to get anna along with sudhir ....!!

ohh.....Uhh......i rushed out towards bathroom ....why didn't you wake me up ...!!!

There was no time....besides chief wanted you to stay here ......yash added...which made me stop and turn back...

Now this is very unusual ....!!

chief always takes me in his important most missions ....and certainly this is the one .....when chief has already planned to join  rheo the dubai  based world famous underworld don himself ........how can he get anna now ....!!

I quickly sequenced incidents ....

Are you sure yash....he wanted me to stay here .....if its about my physical condition ...then I m absolutely fine....

I was not fine with the idea of rishi accompanying him .....rishi is best in his communication and gadget things .....cracking codes .....getting secret plans....hacking passwords...diffusing bombs and security alerts ....u know kind of technical thingy .....but ....anna......!! they are thinking of trespassing in devils den ...!!!

Yash kept his stare fixed at me and spoke .........he wanted three of us to stay here ....not only because of your health ....before going he mentioned geet must not be aware of anything going on ......yash threw the words meaningfully ....

I was bemused.....!!

Uhh okay .....but then also lemme talk to chief once again ....

As you think .....but chief seemed quite confident of his plan to the mission handling alone with rishi  ...

Yash informed suggestively ...

Hmmm..... ...nodding I was off to washroom ........

While taking my shower a thought crossed my mind ....why chief is so precarious about this incident and geet ...

I must talk to him.....again .....again ...do I smell  fresh blood in the air....

I called him up quickly finishing my shower ...

My brows remained knotted even after the conversation ...

He just told me....to maintain a friendly and calm atmosphere at home .....involving geet ..Also said .....he will be back soon ...everything is under plan....he hung up quickly only mentioning about geet .....he sounded ...umm..kinda different ...!

I knew ......geet had an  effect on him .....and no doubted geet too affected by him ...or should I say ....besotted by him ....though they fought all the time ..but it is some under current runs between them ....

I was mused at my own thoughts ....geet and chief...total different persona .....i never ever imagined chief with any of the woman species .,....but certainly geet is different ....she was the only one who was never afraid of him ....she has the guts to retort him back .....shout at him and at the same time stir him up......the emotion ....the word I thought doesn't belong in chief's dictionary ...geet proved me wrong ........i shrugged ....seriously I was not aware of chief's this side until geet stepped in his life ...or shud I say the opposite .........god has his own plans in his stores  .....

I went to check on geet ....

Geet ....i softly called....

Who was oblivious to the tensed air outside... sat on her bed with rishi's lappy on her lap.......staring at the laptop screen....

She was not even blinking ...!!

I was kinda curious what made her so engrossed in that tiny screen she didn't even respond to my call...i peeped over her shoulder ...

Hey ...!!..........i snapped my fingers infront of her ...

She was startled ...and looked at me....

Ohh...hiee aadi.....ggggood morning ....!! she licked her lips forcing a smile on her lips ...

Good morning geet ...!! what happened u seem busy ....!! I waited for her to react ..

Ahh...no....ohh yes...actually ......she fumbled ..and pointed at the laptop ...was checking out ...ahh..something ...ahh...my mails.... she finished...

Buts it's the screen saver.......of  hrittik roshan at krish ...umm....the masked man  !!

I concealed the smirk ..watching her to flush  ...!

Ohh....na...yeah...its just ....i closed the window...just now...... she finally said....avoiding my eyes....

I smiled.....................she is such a pathetic liar ....!!

Geet its okay ...!! I passed a comforting smile.....wont you visit kitchen today ......uhh m famished...!!

I changed the topic seeing the faint dark circle under her eyes.....was she up whole night ...cried??..ohh no....hope he hasn't done anything again ...may be ....ohh that's why he made me take care of her  ....or ...?

Ohh......ahh..sure ..aadi ...i thought ....!!

she was cut by me....

No way geet ...sunaina is going to be a good cook ...not a good cook yet ...i winked at her ...grinning wide ..

Shhhhh......!! hush ...aadi ......are you trying to dig your own grave ?? .....she grinned  mischievously ... .

At least she managed to deviate herself... I grinned back ...its good to see her in her bubbly nature

Then ....lets rush to kitchen ......We will prepare a 7 course lunch ....i declared ..

Geet stared at me disbelievingly ...do you know cooking or you just wanna say geet get us a 7 course lunch .....when its already 11:45 am ..

Ahh....geet .....what do you think ...in gadhe ke pattho ko khilata kaun hai ......girl .... I the chef  in chiefs den ...!!m a very good cook myself.!!! i adjusted my raised collars ..

She grinned ...!! ohhh.....lets see....how good you are....i mean cook ...!! she smiled...

As we worked at the kitchen ......i watched her constantly bringing herself back in the kitchen ....well ...physically she was always there in the kitchen itself.....chopping veggies ...grinding spices ....but her mind was lost somewhere else.....with every single voice or noise outside she looked at the door...with her big eyes that were expectant long look in them ....

He is not at home........i finally muttered......not able to refrain myself..

She flustered ...as well her face turned pale....something is definitely very wrong ....!!!!!..i thought ..

Uhh.......ahh....rishi ....?? she asked keeping her stare fixed at the bowl ...

If he is the person you were looking for....i answered

Aadi ......do you want more onion ....should I chop more...!

More onion ...more tears ...more tears ...more letting out the pain ....one should reserve the pain inside......to struggle with the enemy ...!!

She was mum .......slowly tilted her head to look at me....when I gave her a understanding smile...

She slowly nodded ...and whispered......

But I don't want to win .....!

Have you lost it already ....? I cocked my brows...

She shrugged slightly ....!! with a little sad smile...

Now it was my turn to be surprised   .....her colour drained  face ......the lost look in her eyes.....has anything serious happened..??...geet is not one of them who says I don't want to win...

Geet .......i called out anxiously ....!!

Aadi ....everything is fine.... she cut me ...

I guess...i hope so .....but if you need to talk ....i m just a call's away ...

She nodded.....and passed me the empty bowl ....

God....!!  do I understand what's going on..??.....geet has fallen for chief ....!! and he ? he is not cold about her ....in fact he is very much concerned about her...he was always ......i remembered my brief talk with him this morning ...he made sure I take care of her even when standing behind anna's den ...he didn't miss to mention about her  .....then what's happening ....? what's wrong ...!!

I decided to wait ....

*****************************************************************************************************

So here goes the desert ....geet placed the dish in front of them ....giving one last longing look to the door...

Which was only noticed by aadi ...

Chief was not back yet ....

Sunaina ....nudged geet to draw her attention who was obviously lost in her own chain of thoughts ....

Tomorrow you are going home ............back ....!

That was his last words...

He is not back yet .....wont he come back before I go home.....? who will drop me home....aadi didn't seem to know anything about it.....and neither rest of them ....

What m I supposed to do ......

Her thoughts broke when she felt su indicating her to grab a place and dine with them...

Ahh...no su .....i m not hungry ....actually I was eating continuously while cooking ....she lied knowing aadi wont spill the truth ...

Aadi looked at her disapprovingly but didn't say anything ...

Yash gave up pestering a little ...and sunaina made her way out as geet stuck to her point of loss of appetite..

Geet ..this is kiddish .....aadi intervened as she was cleaning up the table ....while su and yash was constantly busy on phone ...

Aadi .....seriously m not at all hungry ...i will take food when I will ...

When ...he will return .....isnt it .....aadi couldn't stop himself ...and blurted..

Geet didn't say anything for a while .....then softly uttered .....no aadi ....i m not waiting for him to take lunch ....i m waiting for his verdict .....!

Verdict ....what verdict ....!! aadi almost yelled totally confused by her statement ....he followed geet in the kitchen ..

Nothing that exciting aadi .....i guess I m not your permanent guest here .....i even missed my last terminal exam .....i have to prepare for my final exam .......so .....geet ranted on ..

You want to go away from here .....from chief ......aadi watched her face keenly ..noticed the flicker of emotions .....but when she turned back to aadi ...her face was straight ....

One has to go back to the world she belongs ..... aadi ...it was real nice knowing you ..su ..yash.. rishi .......i had quality time here .......i will savor the memories all through my life ...but......... everything is not for ..ever na ?

you didn't mention chief .... aadi questioned after a pause  ...

Geet smiled...... and took a long pause to prepare the answer  .....aadi ..... how can I miss mentioning  my kidnapper ....it was an experience of.....she didn't know what to say next .....and stopped abruptly ....

Sometimes there comes some moments which had the moisture of tenderness in them ...makes one mum ...run out of words......same happened with geet ...she didn't know what to say ...how to say what was the experience with aadi's chief ....!! good ..bad...or inexplicable ....!! she feared the dried tears might show up ........she certainly didn't want them to shed in front of anyone ....aadi had given her the best advice unknowingly ....that she must save the pain inside to struggle with her enemy .....her enemy was she herself...not aadi's chief .....nor her kidnapper .... so she must not unfold the wraps of the onion ....it will help her to hold strength in herself ..

She left her words incomplete .....Not knowing what to say ...

Aadi desperately wanted to know what dampened the chirpy girl so much ...that she is not even able to finish her say .......there were some unknown reasons aadi had always favored this girl .....even from the first time when he met her properly when they kidnapped her here .....he just couldn't hate this girl ...even though she tried to kill chief by hitting on his head ......there was something in her eyes told him that she repented ........aadi had never forgiven anyone who touched chief at the level of danger ......but when it comes to geet everything was different ...

She was both the pain and pleasure for chief ...aadi got to know it by his days experience with chief .... he didn't miss the concern for each other in their eyes..... 

Neither chief not geet ....nobody told him anything....but it was some vibrations that he felt they shares a bond ....an invisible bond ...

Aadi knew its not wise to ask such questions but he wanted to know what's going on between them ....how can geet all of a sudden talk about going home back ...ofcourse she has her point ....but the longing eyes ....who always wait for chief's single glimpse.......aren't they going to suffer ...? when they will not be able to meet him...

Aadi was about to break another conversation ...when both of them heard a groan of a jeep in their backyard ...

Geet looked at aadi questioningly .....but before he could assure her ....there was another noise of dragging heavy thing .....and like someone trying to yell with gags in mouth ...

And in some next moment geet found everything silent as usual ....

Might be aadi knew whats going on ...but he didn't answer her asking eyes....

Your wait has ended.......prepare the plate for him .... and for heaven's sake don't starve yourself....i don't how is his mood today ....muttering he walked out ...

Aadi's sentence made her busy herself instantly ..like aadi wanted.....because of some reason he didn't want her to come out of the kitchen at that time...

*****************************************************************************************************

After 15 minutes ......geet knocked at his bolted door.....

It's the third time...but he hasn't opened.....she patiently waited not wanting to face his wrath at the day of her departure ....

The sound came of unbolting the door.....!!

"Your lunch ..."......that was  what  in geet's mouth...but it didn't come out ..............geet's words lose its way in her mouth as she saw the sight  in front of her ...

She stood stunned ..... jaw open with awe .....she was stupefied at the sight ..!

When the person oblivious to her presence at the door......turned his back to her zipping the chain of his pant just after unbolting the door....

Aadi ...everything is perfect here ... did u do as I said....he addressed to the person he allowed to enter his room .....ignorant of the fact it was not aadi ......

Instantly geet turned back shutting her eyes . ....

I m geet .......!!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaatttttt....!!

a horror stricken voice yelled....when he jumped out of his skin hearing a female voice behind him ...

Ofcourse it was shocking ........!!

he just came out of the bathroom after taking the shower .......all he was wearing a slightly damp jeans with the button unbolted and chain zipped half .....he didn't feel the need to slip the shirt on as he expected aadi to be there .... water dropped from his drenched stout muscular body ......his smooth spectacular muscular back was faced to geet .........drops of water dripping from his wet locks of hair made their way through his spine ....to lose their way in the border of the jeans that hugged tightly his butts .......he was looking stark raving sexy in the blue denim ...... with his wet skin glistened against the light ....!

Well......there was another reason of his shriek ......he was not wearing his musk ... his clean shaved  bluish face was damp with fresh drops of water ...the scent of his colon was ravenous ........

Geet gasped as his breath taking masculine aroma filled the room making her run out of breath ...

Hurriedly maan reached for his musk ...!!

What the hell are you doing here ....?

Uhh.... ..geet gulped.....as she tried to drive away the scene flashed in front of her closed eyes....

i...i ......lunch.....home.....she struggled with words...

chief watched her face turned into a scarlet rose ....

he concealed a chuckle ....

he was extremely satisfied witnessing  the effect of his on her  ...while she kept her eyes tightly shut ....as her trembling eyes clutched the tray tight in her hand ...

u can open your eyes.....he said while picking up the shirt from the bed.......slipping his hands in it ...

geet swallowed to ease her dried throat ...and put down the tray of food on his bed....without even looking up at him .......

I ....she started and paused indefinitely ...not knowing what to say ...

you join aadi and su....i will have the food.......he said not wanting her to fidget with the words ...!

He didn't want the awkwardness ....

She nodded slightly and was taking steps back to walk out of the room ....

Ahh.....geet .....aaa...u ..chief fumbled with the words...

When m I going ....geet made it easier ...

Haan ????........oh......maan  cleared his throat and regained the lost calm and cold voice of the chief ...

I m not sure ....i m quite busy now...may be at evening ....or night ....!

Okay ...i will be waiting  ......geet disappeared from there ...

Chief slumped on the bed after she walked out ....

So she is waiting to go home......!!

He glanced at the neatly arranged dishes and bowls in the tray ..along with the glass of water .....

Everything were in order ....he knew she cooked the food....he knew how affectionately she arranged the tray .....

He was not famished anymore seeing the last dish of care on front of him..... he must not get used to care and affection ...he might not be able to recuperate from it ... affection and love is the world's weirdest habbit ....that keeps increasing with getting more....a never satisfied hunger .....!!

Had she taken her lunch ..? the next question popped in his mind ....

Gosh....this is so tough ....!! if she had complained...shouted ..asked..begged ......it would have been easier ....but she was mum ....never demanded anything .......its getting worse than I thought .......he cursed himself...

But she told ...i will be waiting ....is she that excited to go home back ....? he felt a tug somewhere inside...

Sometimes I feel I don't understand her at all.....she never ceases surprising me..

Geet ...he called out from the door....knowing she will be somewhere near with the wait if he needs something more....if he chokes the food ....

And there she was .... predictable yet unpredictable geet  ....

I hope its not that chilly ........yeh dish ...he indicated a bowl in his hand ....wanting to know her reaction ... he didn't know how to ask whether she had taken lunch or not ...

She smiled slightly and sarcastically .....i don't know about how chilly it is...but you are definitely not going to like it .....after all when you know who is the cook ....

She made her way inside saying the last words..

At two different rooms two totally different persons fidgeted with the food lay in their plates....both were different in every aspect but acted in same way ...

***************************************************************************************************

Aadi ........i couldn't get anna..... chief slammed on the table ...

But you have brought sudhir na .....he will tell us where he is ....and rishi is still after anna ,...

Yes....raman too.....we have to get him ......i guess sudhir has blurted everything to him .....i have got two other men of anna here ...

Aadi looked worried....does rheo ...????

No...i don't think ....he is not in india ...and certainly anna is quite smug ....he will think he will solve this case even without informing rheo ...

Uhh ...okay ..chief  should I  join rishi .... ....after anna ..you know ..rishi ..aadi didn't finish .......

I understand aadi ...but at this moment ....you should be with geet ...dont let her step outside her room .. You just keep geet busy .....i have few works to do myself alone  .....

Nodding aadi made his way out ...

*********************************************************************************************************

After a while everybody  gathered in her room ...

Common people .....lets play some game ....yash announced making a comfortable seat in geets bed ...while the rest of the three sat on the floor...

What...... game????? ....geet looked at him disbelievingly ...

Haan game........!! why not ..yash stretched the point ......what do you think we are too old to play games.........then let me tell you we are green at heart and we will always be ....whats the big deal even if su is in her mid thirties ... she will be 18 till she die.....he exclaimed ......

Smash .....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A pillow was targeted at yash ......he ducked but couldn't save himself from all india shooting champion sunaina ...

While aadi rolled on the floor at laughter ....and geet measured sunaina with baffled eyes...

Su.....you have maintained yourself quite fantastic .i must say that .......you know ...you don't look so old ...

While aadi's laughter grew harder ...and sunaina gave a murderous look to both aadi and yash .... ....

Geet .....i m not in thirties ....ohh god ...!! aadi stop barking like a dog  ....groaning she picked up rishi's laptop to target aadi ...

Stop stop ...!! ..okay .okay ... m sorry ...but what did I do ....its yash ......hahha....early thirties .. aadi broke in giggles again ....

Stomping sunaina was about to storm out when geet held her hand ....

Aadi  n yash ......do you think it's the proper way to behave with a lady

....that was seriously offending ...one must not talk about the age of a woman ....geet gave them a disapproving look ...

Ohh yeah ..yeah .....so that truth never comes out ..... yash scowled ... and aadi tried to suppress his giggle ...

Getting geet on her side sunaina decided to slump back and rather win the fight ...

Soon the banter went on boys v/s girls ......where geet sometimes tried to play cupid....sometimes referee in the fights ...sometimes judgmental ....sometimes just enjoyed their bickering ........making her forget her real problems momentarily ....

It was evening itself ....but still none mentioned about her going home back...how long she will dwindle  in between this .... she sighed .....

She glanced at the other mates in the room....aadi had caught su's hand while she was trying to beat him.....yash laughing madly while checking on something at the laptop ...

Taking the chance of su-aadi eyelock  geet quickly made her way out with the excuse of thirst .......

Ofcourse she was thirsty ....but it was certainly not the water she was looking for ....!!

She searched the whole house ...but he was no where ...he had came back in a jeep ....it was still there .....he hasn't gone out again ....but where is he ....

She searched every nooks and corners but he was no where ..now anger was seeping inside her head ...cant he just give the damn decision ..........why does he always keep toying me....!!!

She slammed the door behind her coming out of his room ..he was not there too...

************************************************************************************************

How even you think you will get rid of me ,,.,.... he asked to the person bent on his knees with his legs tied in awkward pattern ....it was definitely hurting him terribly ....so much ...he was not even able to answer him properly .....

Chief  glanced at the two other persons who were hanging in the air by their legs tied in a ligature from roof  ....... they had their  head down ......literally

Where is anna ......!!!!!!! he groaned fiercely crushing the sudhir's fingers under his boot .....

Sudhir  winced in pain ..!!

he mumbled....anna  is not gonna leave u chief ........... ahhhh....he winced again ....as the sharp knife held in chief's hand brushed his face........making blood spurt out ...!!

U bas***d ....still retorting ....!! rassi jal gayi bal nahi gayi .....!!! u rascal ...!! tell me....where is anna ....!!

He clutched his hair........spit it .......u damn rascal ...!!! his eyes were burning in rage ......he seethed  ...what have you told anna !!

Everything .....!!! sudhir gave obstinate laugh...!!

Chief felt like kicking him ....but for some unknown reason he ignored his attempt of irking him  .....

Chief got up from his seat and heeded one of the hanging person leaving sudhir little baffled .....

Anna kaha hai ........!!! he almost whispered in his ear  ....!! ......taking out the gag from his mouth ....

The person he addressed got some courage inside seeing sudhir's audacious courage in front of chief .....he too gave out a small laugh in reply  ......trying his best to prove his bravery .......though he was in the most painful position of his life with heads down ...he could feel his eyes getting congested by blood for hanging for so long ...his head throbbed ......but he did maintain his calm outside...

Chief smiled  at his stupidity ...

You wont say anything ...right ..? he caressed his face gently  with the index finger of his left hand  ........

U took quite a long time to understand the little fact .... ....!! he replied with a smug chuckle .......

So I should let you go ..isnt it ......chief  threw away the knife .....that reached floor with rattling sound ..!

U better do ......Anna chodhega nahi tu.........the person couldn't complete his sentence ........

Blurp .............!!!! a blunt sound came.....!!

Chief's face drenched with fresh blood .....as blood spurt like a shower from a hosepipe from the goon's neck .........

Nobody noticed when chief took out his gun from his back which was bolted in his belt ...and pressed the trigger in his neck .......it had silencer fixed on its nail ...so the muffled blurp sound came.....that took away his damn life ...!

Sudhir  moaned in hysteric fear as he saw the dreadful scene beside him ....

It seemed chief had a shower in blood .... his hairs dripped blood......as his white shirt turned scarlet in blood....

Chief wiped his forehead  that was drenched with blood.....and heeded to the other hanging person .......his eyes popped out ...an inaudible moan came out because of the gag in his mouth ......

I m sure you too don't want to say anything .....he said ......taking out the gag from his mouth .........

A noise came.......and chief jumped behind .......... the person couldn't withhold the fear and voided his bladder in fear as chief approached him ........

Shit.........how long u didn't pee......eeks..... Fortunately chief was not so close to him ......

i..i....ddont know where anna is ........dont kill me....i dnt know.............aai shappath .....!! he mumbled...........as he felt his own urine dripping from his head ....

then who knows......??? chief kept his deadly cold stare fixed on him ...

sudhir.....!! he mumbled in fright ......

he turned back ........and looked at the person he kept tied like an animal ....

sudhir mitra .....!! the promising medical student of Calcutta medical college .....he had been caught cheating in the final exam of his MD medicine ....

he was behind the bars as he tried cheating using cell phone at the exam hall...

he was sent in the same cell where maan was......

maan could still remember the scene ...

the boy sobbed poorly in hugging his knees....as still he didn't take off his white apron .....

he cried hysterically until maan slammed the glass of water infront of him ....sudhir looked up to face in front him .....a muffler tied around his face awkwardly who was bending on him ....

I have an allergy from men who cries like woman ..... chief sneered through his teeth...

Sudhir gulped down .....and his sobs stopped...

Paani pee....and stop sobbing like a female.....! goccha ?

I wont drink anything ....i want to die.......i m finished... sudhir shouted hoarsely ..

Then what are you doing here ....you should be in hell ...or may be heaven ....chief  smirked.

Sudhir kept mum ..while still tears rolled down .,..

Abee rondu  ..chup ho ja ......chief plugged his ears.....!! what happned ..common spill...i know u badly want me to know MR Doctor ...!!

I cheated....!! he blurted ...

Chief broke in laughter ....!!

u cheater ....!!!!  he sneered again

I dying with shame and u are laughing at me .....!! sudhir uttered angrily .....!!

Chief recalled the first meeting of them at Kolkata alipur jail ....!! afterwards he helped him to get out of the jail ...and buy a degree from Russia ....so that he can practice ....he did everything after sudhir managed to convince him he wont cheat again ....but sudhir joined him afterwards ......to pay him back for his great help ...

Fitrat ....!! bicchu kabhi dank marna nahi chodhta sudhir....

U cheater ...!!!

Sudhir sensed uncanny hatred in his voice and unknowingly backed off a little .....

For the last time ......where is AANNA...!!

Chief knelt down infront of him .....

Sudhir was so sure about anna is going to save him ...he didn't answer him....and from his past experience with chief said him ,.....that chief will kill him the moment he will spill the beans ....!!

He scowled.......

U think I m an idiot .....!! sudhir...tried to start another conversation ........in try of buying some more time...

You have no linkage left with taleb and manjar ....and seeing ur desperation I can guess rheo is your next target ...!! sudhir ended with a smug smile hanging on his face ...

Chief watched him with a  listless face ..... and sat idly ...he turned his head sideways not wanting to face the rascal ....

They say .....once a cheater is always a cheater ........!!! sudhir mitra ....of course you are not an idiot .............you are way too intelligent for your own good....!!

I know all you are waiting for a good deal ...!! isn't it ...

U are smart ...sudhir complimented chief ......to which chief smiled....

Not more than you sudhir.....! he retorted

Okay ....i will let you go ..if you tell me....see....you joined rheo ..i mean anna.. for money .....how about a good position in moskow hospital ......per anum 55 lakhs as per indian currency ....?

You are a good doctor sudhir....why are you spoiling your own future.....a doctor should give life not take one....

Chief inflated his ego .......!!!

Sudhir laughed...u are lying chief ....!!

U ARE NOT GOING TO DO THAT .....

Chief slapped him hard  .......as his strong knuckles hit his jaw.......a tooth spat out causing blood to ooze out ...

Enough sudhir..... I have reared you up.......i have given you everything u wanted in your life.......but its u who has chosen to defraud me ....

I m just asking you for anna's where-abouts .....and will give anything you want in return ...okay ....!!....chief's promise....!!! do you hear me...

I don't trust you ....sudhir spat the blood in his mouth  almost on his face ....

Within a second a chopping sound came .......and sudhir  opened his mouth in a loud scream  .......but chief pushed the gag tight in his mouth ....

Sudhir looked at the floor trying hold his conscious with the immense pain in his left hand .....

Chief has chopped off his ring and little finger ... he stared at the detached parts of his body ...

U little scum .....!!! do you think you have any choice ..... chief laughed cruelly ...!!

Sudhir nodded in submission .....its not wise to try chief's patience .....

He might chop off all his body parts ..but keeping him alive only to take out anna's address from him ......he certainly doesn't want that ...for a doctor their hands are everything ...for a mortal man too ....

Getting his nod chief took out the gag from his mouth .....

U will let me go na.......sudhir mumbled with the try to withhold the pain...

I will set u free sudhir.....chief's promise......free from the world of mayhem ...!after all you have worked for me ....so long .......chief looked at him ardently

Anna is in Nagpur .......at $#$#..... he named the place....he will stay there this night ....and....

But chief stopped him by his hand .....

Chief blew a flying kiss to sudhir.....

Thanx darling ...and quickly dialed the mobile..

Rishi ......anna is in Nagpur...$#$#....fast .....shoot at sight ...!!!! he must die...!!!

Now set me free..........sudhir demanded...

Ofcourse darling ......chief hugged his head to him ..embraced him....and within a fraction of a second a bullet hit his head .......

Sudhir's  brain matter spurt out .........

Chief had set him free from the world of mayhem ......forever ....!!

As he laid down sudhir's lifeless body ......a hurling moan  came from his back .......

He turned back ........to find the last person he expected there to be........

Geet...!!!!!!!!!

Geet clutched the door trying to steady her legs..........her eyes were drooping down ........

Her head spinning like hell.....her vision blurred....... legs turned into jello ... she felt she will collapse any moment .....!!

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet .....!! he yelled. As he saw her breaking down ....

He was about to reach geet ,.....when she stepped back ........wheezing in fear.............

She wasn't able to utter anything .....

She just raised her hand indicating him to stop .... while trembling to fix herself on her legs .....!

Mat aao................................... kareeb .....!!

[don't come close]

She gained her senses with the best effort of hers...cause she knew the moment she will faint he will touch her to pick up ....

She ran .....but couldn't ...she stumbled on a tree.......and threw up .... threw up emptying her stomach .....

She couldn't take it anymore......so much violence she witnessed blew her head off...

She clutched the tree.......

And panted......

Maan was out of his wits at the sudden change of situation .............he tried to hold her ...but she escaped again ......petrified of his touch ...!!

Aaaaaadiiiii.....suuuu....he yelled........!!!

Seeing the situation going beyond control ..... he yelled for their help .......

When he himself tried to reach her...who was kneeling on her knees....as a result of a a stumble on a root of a tree...

She didn't notice the thorns entered her skin causing blood to ooze out ...

She wasnot able to feel physical pain ...... the man she loved most killed a person brutally in front of her .....she had only seen the last bullet ...spurting out brain matter like fountain ........but she had also seen him drenched with blood.....and she knew it was not his blood...since all the other were there were tied up ....she didn't notice one of the two hanging person is dead ......

She had never seen such a scene in her entire life.......nor ever imagined.....and her love...the person she loved was a killer ..... the fact she missed in the oblivion of love ......

She was panting heavily ......she was oblivious to the warm rush of tears that washed her face,..........

The sense just registered in her ...

She is in love with a killer ......a cold blooded murderer.....!

Hearing chief's yell everybody rushed to the site ...

It took few seconds to them to  understand what might have happened....

Sunaina ...tried to pick up geet .....who was sitting on a bush with her face touching the ground...

Aadi ..i told you ..not to let her step out ....what the hell you were doing ....???

Chief yelled at aadi .....who just got how irresponsible he acted.....aadi neared geet

Geet...!!.......sunaina tried to hug geet ....but she pushed them away frantically  .......and stood erect like a whip ...!

U warned them to keep me busy ....didnt u ....? to put out of sight your own hideous act ....

U bloody scumbag ........she hissed in vicious anger .....

She spat venomously  ........spitting poision like hurt snake ......

U bloody rascal ....i trusted you ..........and you were never worthy of it.......!! she felt blood tossing down from her eyes......as she pointed her finger towards maan ..showing him bitterly his own self.........

Her voice was filled with loathing....and nothing else...pure immense hatred.......

The emotion maan never felt before.....in her eyes.......it whipped him sharply ....

Witnessing the level of hatred in her eyes ....he stepped back......it had slapped him hard .....at that moment he had realized how much he craved to see love in her eyes...

Koi age mat badhna......geet seethed in rage....dont dare to step forward...any of you ....!!

Khuni ho tum sab.......!! you all are murderers ....

Chief watched her with silent eyes..... unknowingly he took a step to her ......she was quavering in pain and hatred .....

Don't step ahead ......!! she raised her voice at chief....

U bloody assassin.....dont even try to touch me.....you don't deserve to touch me.....!!

You don't deserve to touch me...you don't deserve .....you don't deserve....you don't deserve ..her words spun around him ...he was not able to hear anything ...........

I hate you more that the terrorists killed my parents ,.....u are pathetic ...she sobbed in between .....

I trusted u so much ......!!and u conned me......hate u bloody scoundrel  ...!!! she threw the words with utmost hatred she held in herself......i hate you .....hate u u bloddddddddddddy...she didn't finish ......as she again broke in sobs filled with rage ...and hatred ....

Did I ever ask you to trust me...?  he uttered calmly ....only he knew how her words stabbed him ...

She stared at him shell shocked...

It was entirely your choice... .....u trusted me....your folly ....why are you accusing me for your own idiocy ...!!

He uttered keeping his gaze fixed in his tear strained eyes....filled with abhorrence ...

He was a killer .....he killed them...but no wound had hurt him so much that her words did today .....i trusted you and u conned me!!!

He thought pain doesn't affect him ...but she proved him wrong again and again ....

She stood mum in aghast ....

U did everything deciding on your own ...i was always a bloody murderer...its u who mistaken me..... he calmly said controlling his inner turmoil ....

He knew it's the only way to detach her from himself....seeing her in shock his own heart tore apart  .....but he stuck in his way ....it was now or never ......this can make this innocent girl hate her love....forget him..........

He dug his own grave......

Nobody understood their conversation except aadi .....

Who indicated sunaina and yash to go away .......

Maan  watched her to  tremble...... as his words sink in .... he was not lying .....it was her who refused to get the fact......

Chief turned his back towards geet .....

How did I con u geet .,....? I was always this,.....its you didn't want see it ...i had never hidden anything ...did I ...?

He turned back to observe the effect of his words on her

He watched her bloodshot red eyes......relentless tossing down of tears ....

And she saw him drenched in blood of a kill.....

She stood transfixed.............. rooted to the spot to bear the horrendous truth .....she had lost her tongue ......her senses..

Utter silence prevailed in the backyards of that deserted house.....

Two stared at each other without a blink .......and the third.... aadi waited for the explosion anytime.......cause the dreadful  silence was indicating it itself...

Aadi had got it by the time ....that chief knew geet has fallen for him....also knew how strong her feelings are for him .....

She dropped her head to her chest .....as she his words sank in .......

He was true in every aspect ..

Its not him who conned her .....it was herself who conned her .......avoided to accept the truth of his identity .......the identity of her love ......from the very first day she knew who he is ....and realised it today ......when  ....he got under her skin .......he started throbbing in her vein...transmitted in every nerve endings ....

It was indeed her idiocy .....!! her own idiocy ....

He watched her ardent eyes..........he felt he is clutching his own heart ........she stood lifeless.....the truth had hit her so hard it blew away her senses...

She remembered a scene from her childhood .....her parents deadbody draped in white....

May be one of the terrorists' looked like him.....

He knew she is breaking .....but he cant stop ...its the only one chance .......today her hatred told him how strong her feelings are for him ....

I told you geet ....there is lot of difference between love and infatuation .....u did the biggest mistake of getting infatuated by a murderer ..... u stupid little woman ...!!

Phsht ....!!! geet ....tch tch ....!! what a choice....!!

And now you are telling me I broke your trust ,.....

Hahahhhh...he broke in laugh ........

Aadi was stunned at his blatant hit at her ....

His laugh didn't seem laugh anymore......does it  seem like he is suppressing a loud cry .....?

Aadi watched chief's eyes ......which watched geet keenly with concerned eyes......geet stood in dark oblivious to the sight of his eyes.....she didn't see how his eyes betrayed himself....

Come on geet ...ab to maan jao.......love is only physical ple

He couldn't complete......as he saw geet slowly moving away ...... she walked like body devoid of life ....

She walked away from herself......from him .....and he just watched her doing that .....he knew she will never hug him again ....never come to him running when he will choke.....never look at him with expectant eyes seeking affection in his arms...never kiss him back ...will never hide her face in his shoulder shying down at his flirty teasing ....will never look in his eyes to seek love in them ....

He didn't know his own eyes welled up .......as he saw her disappear behind the boundary ....

He sighed .......at looked upwards to face the god.....

Forgive me god......!! he muttered under his breath controlling the clogging pain ......he must not shatter ....must not let tear to roll down ......he is maan singh khurana ......who has the magnanimous power to bear pain .....the one who writes his own destiny .....

He stood alone staring at endless horizon .... ...oblivious of the fact aadi watched his every action ....actually only one thing ......standing like a statue........ beneath the open sky bearing the weight of his own deeds ...his own destiny that god had written for him .......he didn't write love for himself......but HE did.......and maan singh khurana killed the love all by himself ....the only love he was destined by god ....! he closed his eyes letting a single drop to roll down and promised himself it will be the last one........

Why would he......

He cant allow geet to suffer in love with her enemy ....!!

He had to do this ....

Aadi watched his desperate attempt to prove himself impassive....

You wanted her to hate you ...!  aadi neared him ..

Stunned chief  opened his eyes......... he was not aware that his own action is so blatant ....and aadi had noticed everything ...

Tum .....what are you doing here ....

Aadi go inside...

Aadi didn't care to listen to him .....but he forwarded himself..

You wanted her to hate you....didnt you .....he asked again ...

Aadi..........be in your limits .....!!

Aadi didn't reply .......how will chief understand how painful it was for aadi to bear the fact ...the two person he was fond off hurting each other and ending up hurting themselves immensely and irreversibly ...

Answer me MAAN sir.....!!! why did you do it .....!!!

Aadi knew who he is.........aadi knew a lot of things about him .........its only aadi who had seen him without the musk ......

Its only aadi who witnessed how geet's love and hatred had affected him .......

Shut up aadi ......!!! you are crossing your limits .....!! maan hissed as aadi took his name ......the thing he was not allowed to ...

Ohh really ....m I the only one crossing my limits .....are you allowed to do anything .....? any damn thing in this world.....how could you hurt her so brutally ......

Aadi .....he groaned...

Haan sir.....i m listening ...waiting for your explanation .......

Why did u hurt her sir....

What was her fault .....that she is in love with you ....?

She loved you after every hurt given by you ....and what u have given in return ...hurt ....pain and tears .......

Waah ...!!!!

Aadi........his groan ended in whimper ...at his last sentence.....it was the last thing he wanted to listen at this moment .......

But aadi was not shut by him ......You made her watch only one side of the coin ....how deliberately you wanted to hurt her ...knowing its you only can hurt her ...

Why didn't you tell her the truth ........? sir.......tell me....why are you hiding your actual identity from her.........

Aadi .......please...he begged.....

No sir....if you wont tell her...i will do ........

U cant hurt her like this..........look at yourself ........how much you are in ache by the pain u caused to her ........

Maan panted ......

Aadi ...what do you want ......do you even know what are you saying .....she was true....i don't deserve her ....

God made you meet ......let alone god decide who deserves whom ......!!! aadi retorted fuming with anger ... she deserves the truth maan sir...

No aadi ....i cant finish her life .....aadi .....try n understand ....!! I cant reciprocate ....!!!

At that moment sunaina rushed in ..........

Aadi .........blunder ...!!! she has locked herself in the kitchen .....!!

Whattttttt....!! kitchen ....???  both aadi and maan said in unison ....

Yes.......

Sunaina fumbled.....

I don't know....but ...her actions...doesnt seem well.....

What do you mean .............??????????? chief groaned...........

yash sent me to you ......the last thing I hard ....he was stopping her from something to pick up .....he sounded weird and desperate .....he just wanted you to rush there ....sunaina blurted in one single breath ....

maan anticipated the worst ....>!!

sunaina....try to stop her ....talking from the window......we are going ....aadi told holding maan by one hand.........who was about to rush inside.........

maan looked at him questioningly .....

strip your shirt  ......u have blood all around you .....

chief ....you wanted her to hate you ...and see what you have done ....you ended up making her hate herself....

wash off the blood from you ....till then I m trying to handle .....dont worry .....!! but make yourself clean .....

saying this aadi disappeared inside.......

aadi ,...dont say the truth .......he whispered...

no ....it will be you who will make her see the real truth .....only you have the right on her ...his trailing voice came to him .....

maan couldn't reply ...immediately he tore the shirt he was wearing ....and rushed to the well near the stable.............there was a bucket filled with water ......he emptied the bucket on himself.......letting the stains of blood leaving his skin ....

he rubbed his hands .....

he wanted her to hate himself....but not herself....

how can you love me so much geet ...that u cant get me out of yourself.......why are you like this geet ...!!

..************************************************************************

Geet .......drop that .........geet drop that ..dont touch that ....................aadi shrieked .......as he saw her opening the knob of the gas...........

Aadi cursed maan .......

Yash break the door,.......!!

While sunaina herself was trying to break the bolted door .....yash joined her..

While nothing reached geet ....she switched on four of the knobs ......

The touch ...the kisses...the palms caressing allover her body .....the strong hold around her waist .......the fingers stroked her bare skin .......the lips touching her forehead ..face eyes....cheek lips.....nape .....neck ...clavicle ......her shoulder ..he hands....

She rubbed her skin .....she rubbed off but his touch was not going ......

And this thing .....in the left of her chest ...still throbbing ....

Still uttering his name....she had tried her best to burn the sensation in her ....the blood gushing in her veins.....

Ohhh.....he is running so deep ........why cant I wipe him off....

Why did I do this...why did I let him get under my skin.......how I ignored to the fact .....

They say the truth ...love is blind....!!

I knew everything but ......denied to register the truth in me...

Its not him ....i conned myself.....i let a killer lust on me....i kissed a killer  ...i savored his touch ...i loved one of the terrorists who killed my parents ....i loved a sinner .....

I m not sacred anymore....

How could I commit this sin ...

Only one solution of this.......

The match box......!!where is it ......?

She heard humming noise of few voices......but they didn't reach her .....

Sir.....she has turned on all the knobs of the gas burner .....a terrified aadi blurted .....

He gasped.......this is the last thing he expected..

Aadi ........dont try to break the door now...she will be more terrified....she will hate herself more.....that will be the last option okay .........you wait there at the door...i will signal u for the right moment ....

Leave the window... let me alone here....

Geet .......!!! he called out ......!

The call came from his heart .......the first real voice of his........the way his heart caressed her name.....

Geet .........! he called again from the window......geet was stopped ..........this voice had to enter her ears,....and he knew it will reach her..

i want to talk to you .......!! he whispered in his huskiest voice....as his own throat choked in pain at the sight of hers searching madly for the matchbox...

Not able to throw himself out of her ....she wanted to set ablaze herself....

Geet .....!! he called again .......seeing her stupor at his voice...watching his voice affecting her he continued....

Dooooooooooooooooooooonttttttt...!!! don't utter my name......she panted.............

Her shriek had hit him...

You hate me so much geet ...that I cant even utter your name.....? he muttered under her breath ...

She found the match box..........she rushed towards it...

Geet don't do that ..........................

Geeeeeeeeeeeeet

Geeeeeet .............i never lied to you ....please trust me....

Trust ....????????  the word doesn't suit us anymore chief ......!! her eyes were burning coal ....

She clutched the matchbox in her hand....

And then....................

Yada ....yada hi ...dharmsya.......glanirbhabati bharatam.......!!

A grave voice uttered loudly with discrete pronunciation of each word....

He had the last option in his hand......

She was paused....

Yada yada hi dharmasya .....glanirbhabati bharatam.....

Abbhuthhan dharmasya ...tadanattyaam  srijammaham ....

Poritranayan sadhunam.....binashaya cha dushkritan......

Dhormo sangshtapanaya .......sambhabami yuge yuge ......

He recited the shlok from GEETA......the dharm granth of india....

The shloka told by sreekrishna ...to arjun ...!! at the battle field of kurukhshetra ...!!

He watched her to pause.......

He recited again .....

Yada yada hi dharmasya .....glanirbhabati bharatam...

Abbhuthan dharmasya tadanatyam srijammaham..

Poritrayana sadunam ....binashaya cha dushkritan

Dhormo sangsthapanaya ....sambhbami yuge yuge ...

The man in black musk recited the sacred shloak from GEETA.....  the bare-chested man ......with wet dripping locks of hair uttered the words repeatedly meaning every word of it truly .....from bottom of his heart ...

There was something in his husky grave baritone voice geet couldn't move ....

His wet skin glistened in silver rays of moon .......his eyes had the truth in them.......they carried the poise in them to fix geet in their magnetic pull....

Seeing her stop in her way  he indicated aadi to break the door while he kept on talking with geet

Geet...i never killed an innocent ...how many times do I have to tell you that .....geet...please at least listen to me......

I don't deserve anything ...but akhri khwahish uski bhi puri hoti hai .....jisko sajaye maut sunaya  jata hai....

Hear me out geet .....

Please......i never lied to you ....

She couldn't strike the match stick with the box.....there was something in his voice....

At that moment aadi sunaina and yash entered the kitchen breaking the door... he sighed a breath of relief seeing that ...

Sunaina snatched away the matchbox from a stupefied geet's hand .......but that was enough to get her back in senses...\

Aadi groaned at sunaina ....be gentle u stupid ......!!

Geet ....he is saying the truth ......aadi neared her .....

But she picked up one knife and showed it to them...

Don't near to me....

Don't .......stop there.......

Aadi ...go out taking others..... maan entered the kitchen ...

I will tackle this....

How dare you ...... she groaned as she saw him approaching her ...

He smiled......

U always gave me the same dialogue .,....arent you tired of it ...

I dare .....cause I know that I have the right to dare ... he whispered in husky baritone voice...

Geet stepped back and turned the knife to herself...

Don't step ahead .....or else..

Or else what geet ...? ...what ,......? after so many things you are still not able to kill me....

Why geet ..? he asked taking long steps at one time.......gauging the distance secretly ....

Common try .....try once again killing me..... he asked keeping his hypnotizing gaze fixed on geet's eyes...

She stepped back again....

I will kill myself...... she mumbled as the bare chested lion heeded seductively towards his pray .

Don't come close to me....she mumbled again ....

Or else ...? will u be able to kill me...? he smiled....geet ....why do I feel ...

Meri maut tumhari haton likhi hai....

I don't know why ....i m having this gut feeling ....you are the one who will kill me ...

Saying he grasped her tiny wrist held the knife ...and snatching it from her he threw it away .....

Don't touch me....

Khun hai aapke hatome.....

Nahi hai .......he replied......showing his hands to her .,...

Hai.....i saw it ......

He was a traitor....he cheated our gang and joined a real sinner .....

But u killed him...u kill everyone....

I kill him who deserves death and your penal code is not able to hang him up ...your court of justice is not only blind ..but handicapped...

Who has given you the right to decide it ..... she titled her head as he stepped closure .....

His eyes fall on her tear strained face....her dampened tone...

Why did u try to kill yourself in stead of me...? who has given you the authority ? he peered her eyes by his own while gripping her wrist ......she tilted back on the platform of the kitchen ......

She had no answer.......stared at his eyes when his breath were burning her face....

U kill....she started .....

The miscreants ... he finished.....

Like I told before .....i never harmed an innocent ....do you believe my words...?

Geet was mum .....

Touch your heart ...and ask yourself....m I lying ?

Geet was silent ....

LORD KRISHNA  had killed the king of chedi bansh .....SISHUPAL ....

Didn't he ...? don't you worship him ...

You consider yourself as god..?you are breaking rules

He smiled .....rules are made by human.....i m human...but with strong intentions ...!

Saying he closed the gap and stood slightly brushing her body with his own bare chest .....but there was gap between them ...he didn't touch her ......he released the hand was in his grip .....

I don't deserve to touch you ...haan geet ..???????????  he finally couldn't keep it to himself and blurted out .....

Her words had stabbed his heart ... they caused excruciating ache like he never felt before

He stared in her eyes..........with lips zipped.........

None of them uttered a word.....

His hurt eyes questioned her with the penetrating gaze.......until her eyes gave in ....welled up in fresh tears ...not by the ache given by him ....but by the ache given by herself.....his hurt eyes pained her .......

Her heart ached as his wounded eyes questioned her ....

It was enough for her .....she slumped down ........not able to stand upto his silent rush of questions .....

Puri dunia killer kahe .....koi fark nahi padhta .....but his woman hated him for being a killer ..he was not able to stand that ...he couldn't bear that ....

He watched her slouching down on his own feet ......her head rested on his knee......but her hands were not ...

Iska kya matlab samjhu..................haan  geet .....!!!

He drooped down infront of her without taking away his leg on which she rested her head ...

Why don't you say anything geet ...he asked again ........how much he wanted to hear something from her .....was she sensing pain in his voice ...?

She sobbed more ..pressing her face on his already wet jeans....

He watched her ardently ... her messed up hairs....her bare neck ...her muddy salwar .....her trembling hand that were clutching her own tissues......like trying to ease the pain causing more pain to herself...

He placed both of his palms on her fists that she was digging her nails in herself  clutching her own legs.....

He pressed her fists making them release her flesh .....he watched blood oozed out from her skin .... she let her nails tear herself...

Do you know something .....i have never seen a girl like you ......u hate me so much ....but in stead of hurting me......you hurt urself....

Do you know by that you .....................he gulped .......not wanting to say next ...but avidly wanted to let her know.....

By that you .....hurt me... ......he whispered in inaudible voice....not sure whether she had heard it or not....

Suddenly she flung her hands around his waist and buried her face in his bare chest .......making him gasp in her sudden force...

An hours ago ..he thought he will never be able to hug her...hold her in his strong arms .......hide her in his chest ...and see....how she nestled herself in his chest again ....

He shook his head in disbelief .....

Crazy  child woman ....!!

He raised his hands around her ...shielding her in his chest .......there is no way he can detach himself from her ......the smile of content curled on his lips as he saw her clinging to his chest ....pressing her face in his bare skin ....she was still sobbing ....

And he didn't stop her....he waited for her to calm down ...he pressed her head harder to himself.....making his fingers find their way through her silky soft stresses....

Her damp lips was pressed against  his skin ........sending thousand shivers through his spine .....he felt the gush of hormones raging through his blood vessels .....every single muscle fiber of his body contracted as she rubbed her face in his chest ....who was oblivious to the effect she was causing to him .....

Her slender arms were snaked around his waist .....her long fingers clutched his back ......as her nails dug his skin ....

She was passing scorching heat in him in her attempt of making sure of holding her love close to him.........she was unaware of the raw feeling she was transmitting ...!! her uncontrolled heated  wheezes of breaths were driving him crazy ..........sending warm gush of blood to every part of his body .........as desires blurring his senses.....

His throat dried in a strange urge ......... she was stirring up his soul...... the soft stresses sticking to his bare chest was entrenching him in an ardent fervor ......he rubbed her back slowly and  gently .... and by another hand ...he took off the rubber band held her messed up braid......he ran his fingers to smooth down her tresses releasing them from the ruffled plait....

By the comforting touch of his fingers she pressed her face more too him as her stresses hided her from the world....filling her lungs with his masculine raw scent of his skin ...

She was almost sitting on his lap.......as he cuddled her in his arms ..... the swells of her bosom was crushing against his stout chest ......making him numb at her softness against his own strong muscles......

His heart was throbbing furiously ....he feared it will come out ........

She felt his heart throbbing against her own moist lips ..his skin was radiating dangerous heat ............. she shivered in sudden run of shiver ......as he ended rocking her back ....and his thumb rested at the end of her spine.... her throat dried in an unknown desire ......

He felt she is holding the breath within......he felt the stirred rush of shivers in her .....he knew......she is under the same spell.......she is being heated up by him...... 

He scooped her up in his arms and picking up he walked out of the kitchen and headed towards her bedroom ...!!

She was clung to him as a little kid.....

She had kept her eyes shut tight ..........as his hungry breaths were burning her skin ......while he carried her towards the bedroom ...

He slammed the door behind by a kick of his leg......to which she clutched him more tight .....in fear fervor and frantic heartbeats .........

Her nails dug in his skin tempting him to commit the sin ....... her face was still pressed againt his bare chest .....her lips rubbed against his chest as he carried her to here ......making him grasp him tighter to him ......sending him to the world of insanity ....

He paused for a fraction of a second and took her to bathroom .....

He turned on the shower standing under it holding her tight in his arms.........

He faced the droplets of water soaked in their body ............ stood under the shower with the woman of his life in his arms ...

wiping off the old stains of blood and tears .......
erasing off the scars of old hurts .......

done yaar .......dont know what i have written ...it was the violence part i was worried of ....
 i m drained out nt able to check it ...!!
how was it ..too dramatic ...? was it unreal .....how are the parts ...m really confused ..as sarita says ,...m always confused...its love of urs...and constant cheering from reva chubzy shivangi sarita sofna puth gouri swati ankita anupam lanya vinny shamima .liz kads coco kyphanz..jazzerette..afsha ..jyoti roops   and all ....each one of u ....!!
read hope u will like it ....silent readers this time i wanna hear u ..oops...see ur comments
 and i m missing reva ....awwww....!! she is on her holidays
where is bul ...
shivangi ....how's ur result ?

now silent readers ..was it fine enough to make u speak up ....the more u will speak ..the more u will get ....so tell me
do i desrve ?

let me know ...if u like the update

hit the like button if u like it

next link

Edited by maanmeet_Reet - 11 April 2011 at 4:40pm

The following 206 member(s) liked the above post:

havelibagalshrutisthsnehag10psruthidpurvagaberinlwgeetchintushilpascarce05susanacas2sheena27alonerokzzshanmanzil143cavitaaapurple33AASTHA_mtPOULOMI22aisha_1998chahatshahshyamzlostfantacykasturi11vishruti.sirirania786gagsyRiddhiBchillychickenreshmi87payal956fizza25barbaritaronukrnlsharbatvemtoasmi123BublishBallumauannu_825wifey90ariz2000vaughnameena_snehakshipramhatretina7hasiiiDancinFirefliesnehaahmadMorning StarTinkJiamans22annie03taanniJadorvantu12avantika_singhjiasharmanithi07nonabebuArjunKiAshkirannaryanisaadi88nazsij-Elfin-maaneetfan123varshakhedekarbono_jostnacyberprincessholyangelkinnikapreciuspearlBkhassakadafi-BeingAppy-soniaz121SIYAHIixiaahumna77mishtimohabbatAliceTkhansangelpinku33rostimli95MistiofMistzsonali_22maaneet_piscesdoosheekaSakshiGargTishuubeforesunriseprema_ksrichiiiii123prithamaansi007shivangi783ixraymaanmishtigauranitaisweetanu2314charlie1950tanya_viFlame_of_Forestflowing_riverHADmishtiSOLACEofEYESpreetymaaneetmounacutyavani_920tullip2000siroililynan_10s-o-m-m-i-eBe.edgyRukhluvMaanm-g19AA1407my_maan_geetshining_moonninavisheetalvasagangesegb286pearlShimmerrMsMovielover-SmexySmile-lovemaaneet1-bansi-iqbals4ever-sann-t-mayur-sajan-j-enchanted-storytellermbd670816luvabbybabyjazzeretteruhakhan-shamima-amzu32kkmoulichubzybluedreamz953febinyusuffputhPaintedSkyvrsharmaAntaresshruthiRblueopalambbihawajiha-1mrk-1Doracakeanjucoolsweet cherryajennshalini01esha143komlikaAnkita_88COLOGYlibra25-Zahra15-Maaneet.Loverpaponeconrupzloveubasicquestion1Audiwalia-Veritaserum-Krishnaluv94smj1977.shruti-memorable-preethiahoneygrape---nishu---TyroSaamsLittle_Mermaid._Darling_Fallen AngelWeAimToPleaseSofnamitzi11-afsha-anshrasweet scorpioSahSahFireSafireFireemaanmeet1vivacious_gurl--Ratna--Shalvesona-rairsroopalishah10_Invincible_MishtyShonaBasiliskhinal_maaneetfelicitysmoak.pickachuibelieveinpinkabba12Madhuri53Loquacious_AashCrazyCutesyInfinity.

shining_moon IF-Dazzler
shining_moon
shining_moon

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
now I m even more excited..........9511 words..........Big smile
see I m ready to turn nocturnal for itLOL
update ASAP

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amour_Reet

maanmishti Goldie
maanmishti
maanmishti

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
u made me cry today.......no one wrote emotions so well in any of the fanfics.......u really deserve an award honey.......oh my god!!!! i cant tell what a terrific update it is.........loved every word in this update.......felt it will rip my heart.........adi and geet were awesome......at last we have scene some part of chief world too.......i loved geeta sloka very much.......now waiting for him to tell the story of other side of his past......today adi was at his best......today he let maan know how much he is hurting geet......geet attempting to kill herself was the best way to say how much she was hurted and instead of hating him she is hating herself........i dont have words to expressCry.....update soon reet plzzzzzzz want to know what will happen nextCry

best dialogue.....best story.......best action award goes to reetThumbs Up

Edited by maanmishti - 02 February 2011 at 2:11pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123vishruti.siriAmour_ReetgangesegbAudiwaliakomlikawajiha-1mitzi11Tyro

Go to top