Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mishu- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Awesome ff yr. . . . . .cnt express my feelings. . . . .i m speechless. . . .when u update plz sms me. . .n add me as ur buddy list. . .plz plz plz. . . ❀️ 😊 πŸ‘
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Just read part 24...I have a long way too go to catch up, but it was really good!!!

YAY!!! She's number 3 in the state...so proud of her! And poor Maan in jail! This is getting good...and geet in the club...the guy had to be Maan...hands down...all those feelings she had...those had to be only for him!!!

This RHEO case is getting quite interesting!  Mora piya part was sad, but dil laga was so worth it...awesome balance!!!

And WHOA! Dev-Geet marriage...I wish Aadi stuck around so we would know the rest of the story...don't think Geet would agree, but let's see what happens!!!

Excellent job...like totally effin' awesome! You're so fantastic with the twists and turns...the cliffhangers are so exciting and just to die for!!! Thanks a bunch...love it!!!!!!!!
Amour_Reet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
@ thank you megh piyasi and coco !

loved your comments

thanks to every one of my readers ...especially the ones who has always boosted me egged me for the updates
and made me fall in love with enemy -
wont be able to thank u enough

love from bottom of my heart

regardz

reet
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Am falling in love with Maneet all over again

the FF is awesome. Am glad I began reading it late...made it all the more enjoyable.

love
Amru
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hooked booked n lost..ur FF's driving me crazy!!
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mechantefille

hooked booked n lost..ur FF's driving me crazy!!

amru - read the update in the next thread... its very long n very nice... but 😑😑😑😑 Reet has been MIA for over 40 days now... n am sick of trying to get in touch with her... she msges 1 day n then missing again for 10 days... usne ek update diya next thread mein n right now the thread is at Page 190 + n reet is still missing... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

btw hv u read her bin tere???? if not, read it... its awesome... there maan and geet r like the maan and geet in old delhi track of GHSP...

Edited by deniac - 12 years ago
baisakh45 thumbnail
plzzz don't show at last that theye didn't unite.can't see them separate.plzzz at last unite them with a happy ending.i am new to this ff & i am totally in craze & love with this ff.
pari10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Heyy Reet dis is Riya ...shiittt shiittt ur sooo bad i mean hw can u write such an awosome spellbounding story i mean it has sooo much soul in it even widout ny VEDIOS...u wont belive dat i just started reading it dis afternoon n continuously i kept reading it widout giving ny thought dat i hv my lecturs next morning at 8 n hv a to give d synopsis of my project in colg ..n here m reading dis beautiful heart touching story till 2 in night ...faking to my parents dat m doing my project ...LMAO...
HATS OF O U YAAR ...πŸ‘

only me myself know hw forcfully m going to sleep widout reading next parts which r already der...😭 but d next think m going to do after coming from colg is open my lappy n start reading my most fav story😊 ..i hope geet n her kidnapper will not hv a sad ending of der love ...n one more thing i hate u for making me cry like a 2 yr kid wid those soul touching immotional moment ...😑