Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

[MG] in love with enemy (II)updt-100 & new thread (Page 100)

madhu.pmlist Goldie
madhu.pmlist
madhu.pmlist

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
hey Reet!!!
omg u hv seriously hooked me on ur ff.... seriously AMAZINGClap PLZZZZ CONT SOON! n plz add me to pm list Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amour_Reet

Maaneet.Lover IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Amour_Reet

Amour_Reet Goldie
Amour_Reet
Amour_Reet

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
hey folks .....

okay

i know  i havnt replied to a lot of my faithful readers .....
i cant even say a sorry ....that sounds so tiny in my own ear ..!
well i wil explain ...
suddenly i got evry confused about the next part ...why ? i will try explaining that too....
uh ...
when i was posting the last update tomorrow i had the next part ready ! but some pms and comments in this thread made me consider again what i wrote ....and i deleted a quite a long part ..now you will ask why ,
i will tell u ,...the next 2 episodes of this fiction is important .... i thought of marging them together and give u a worthy long update ...but i was wrong ... for your information if never allowed me to post more than 10000 words a day ....and if i lower the limit and break it in two parts ....things will be complicated and boring to you ...! u will find repeatative....
i have already written explanations of their behavior ..but since dansindiadans wanted to have specifically maan's views ...and she/he was quite right in her part ......it was an important time .....each course of action should have an explanation and reasoning ......

so i inserted another big paragraph ....

the funniesnt thing is that ...i have the next but one episode ready for posting but not the next one ....ohh do i make sense ....? probably not ...!

neway ...dont bash me after reading the update ...please have patience and tomorrow night next update will be given

liz ....i want your forgiveness !
please hope u will understand the situation being urself such a great writer !

to everyone of you ....holy angel thanks for the youtube vid ....basic question thank u for the song ......but i cant put it up ..as far i remember it has a male voice ...it proved much help in geet's pov
i know .....but thank u so much ..i will rty using the lyrics of it.....love u for such thoughts and efforts ...again i m telling all my plans went in drain after a few pms and comment ...so please dont ever hesitate to comment ...cause i write to entertain you ...u hav full right on me...basicquestion ....your love is the thing i need as blank cheque
i dnt need other payments ...winks ..!

vinni ..... i m sorry dear ..i didnt reply u for a long time ....and everyone else ...whom i m forgetting to mention .....please dont be mad at me....cause i need to finish off this fiction ...as i get a very little vacation

now .....listen to me carefully ...dont jump into the conclusion ...to finish this ff ...i guess i need another thread ...! so relax it will end eventually ...i will just try updating daily as i said before ...and if not alternate day

by the way ....congratulate shivangi ...!! she got a nice job ...! i forgot to share it with you ...i m proud of her arent you ?

love reet

here goes the next episode

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakbhartifanholyangelPaloma_Dhumna77madhu.pmlistmallu.crowe20maanmishtitanya_vifebinyusuffbd670816-shamima--SmexySmile-Eccentric.BeingMaaneet.LoverKrishnaluv94basicquestion1lovelycutietedysweet scorpioFallen AngelTyroMadhuri53ibelieveinpinkCrazyCutesy

febinyusuff IF-Dazzler
febinyusuff
febinyusuff

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Hey Reet,

Trust us.. we won't bash you..

shivangi .:- Congrats dear.. I am happy for you..

waiting for the update.. Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amour_Reetlovelycutietedy

holyangel Senior Member
holyangel
holyangel

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
ohh plzzz we wont do that... if its repting nth time we will enjoy it as its urs "THE" FF.... plzzz dont delte n rewrite for jus that we will get bored... no way... we will not.. jus post it... 

was waiting as u said for today night... n now its shifted to 2morro night... Unhappy.... wont mind if it goes beyind 3 pages of IF... we will loved to read... as u kno here we all ur BIGGEST fan... plzzzzz... update today if u can... waiting........................Day Dreaming

Amour_Reet

maanmishti Goldie
maanmishti
maanmishti

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
reet its ok even the part is repeatitive.......its fine but plzzzzzzz post the one you already wrote.......u know how much we love u.......we will never say a lie regarding u r writing......seriously before reading it only i am saying it wont be bad.......plzzzz post the written part honey.........and dont worry abt replying back.......its fine.......we can understand everybody has to get a chance......update soon....plzzz i am waiting.....

shivangi --------Congrats for the job

Amour_Reet

Amour_Reet Goldie
Amour_Reet
Amour_Reet

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
part 26

They danced truly complimenting each other ............. geet couldn't deny a fact ....he danced way too good to complain about it ............

As the dance was about to come to an end maan came to her side ......and picked her up in air........he lifted her above his head and held her there .......swirling her ......... the crowd turned mad got to see such scene in their lifetime.....

Followed by crackers which covered the duo by their fumes....and taking the scope maan brought geet aside........

Suddenly a loud shriek startled him  ......

GURU ........................we got him...................what should we do with him .....

His manager jumped infront of him ..........and taking the scope geet escaped.....\

Rock him in ur arms .....and sing a lullaby u jack ass...!!

Haan???........

Damn it ....!! he cursed......as he found she had fled away .......

Geet ran .....as fast as she could....she knew she had a very little time to find out most little information about shaheen....so she heeded inside .......plastering a seductive smile on her face ......

U idiot !!. he is a spy !!....... maan blasted on the manager who was still trying to comprehend what guru exactly wants from him ..

What...?

Close your mouth ......he groaned.......

The order was instantly carried by the next  ..

Listen ..get a car ready ....ahh...did you notice some security guards around him ....

Naah .....but bouncers said they got 2 suspicious man wandering here n there ....they had taken care of them ...

Good.....shove the guyz in the car .......and wait here until I come back...

Maan knew geet pretty well...he knew she hasn't left the place.....she wont leave until was forced to ...or she finishes her job.....

God.....!! did I get  only this stubborn stupid girl to fall in love with .....??? he swore looking upward ....

Sometime later ....he found geet behind the kitchen of the restaurant with the new barman ....

He grabbed her hand and drew her without a word.....he stopped only after he reached where he asked his men to keep a car ready .....

His manager was already prepared  .......before geet could understand more ..... she was being shoved into a car .......

She could hear a fierce whisper in perfect british accent... just before she got into the car ...

Goooo......!! neva come back here again...........!

Well she really didn't need to come back  for shaheen at least .....

Though she didn't know where shaheen is at this moment ...but she knew what to begin with ....curtsey the stupid barman .........!! who had gone bonkers by the sand beauty ...!

As the car moved with the highest speed through the goa to Mumbai highway ..

A thought struck her mind as her eyes fall on her wrist .......the mark of four fingers which had turned blue .................

Don't they resemble him   .............!

They did......

The guy did..........

Their touch did.....but how can one person's touch resemble with two different person ....she was not able to understand .....may be because she was untouched ...

well  His voice did .....................but the thing is that she couldn't bet on that part as crackers were making huge noise behind them.......and he whispered in almost inaudible voice within his throat with a perfect royal British accent .....which was very unlike chief ......more over he had hazel surma adorned eyes.........chief had light brown eyes....

Ohh if she had seen chief once ..............she moaned in despair  .....

her heart said she was thinking in right way ...... guru did resemble HIM ..

As well the police inspector maan singh khurana......

They were 3 different persons .... how can one be 3 at the same time......she was losing the her sanity .......she tried hard recollecting every aspect of her encounters with them.....but didn't help much she was running out of wits ...!

they were poles apart from chief and his mental construction .........

Yet they felt so related.........

She cant point her finger at the resemblance ....but her intuition said so ...

Geet's thoughts were becoming cloudy ......after the days exertion .....the relief of the achieving the information about shaheen.......and the rocking of the car......her tired mind gave up brainstorming ...

She dozed off in his desperate try of keeping them open and thinking about the hazel eyed monster ...!

~*~*~

Day After the goa fiasco  camera spots dev on his drawing room sitting on a couch with his head buried in his hands......

Its all my fault ....!! I shouldn't have taken you there ...!!

It's the Nth time dev lamented...... and geet yawned....

Dev ....!! are you going to stop that or want me to go home....!!

Ohh geet ....!! anything could have happened to you ....!! dev balled his fist ...!.....ohh god...!! you shouldn't have done that ...........you never listen to me....!!

Geet scoffed...... but nothing happened....see....!!

You....you ....uhh....you are so stubborn .....dev exclaimed....!!

Tell me something I don't know ...! she chuckled irking dev to the core...!!

Ufff....frustrated dev was about to leave the place when she announced...

By the way ......parveen had no boyfriend ...!!

It took few minutes to dev to let the words sink in ....!

Whattt???

U heard me...! there was no one called bob ....!! she never had a boy friend ....!.....the most important news is that .....................before her marriage ....she was not in india for 1 and half years .....suddenly bolt from the blue she came back along with the man later she got married to ....

Her husband was the only person supposedly she was in love with pre-marriage  ....

What are you saying ....!

The truth ...! she said crossing her legs slouching on the lush sofa ....

And ......they ....umm...her former co workers think ...ah uh ..believe ........talat sheikh the dubai based business man aka .....the 30 % owner of the night club ....has something to do with it ....

There is also a news................. Mister talat sheikh has a cousin brother in india ...named TALEB ...!...has some very illegal business which might have some connection with both the cases....

Are you sure you have been told the truth ....!!

Geet smiled....and said .....the condition the speaker was in ......can never lie ......she winked at dev...

Who was jaw dropped by her indication ...........!!

I don't believe this....... the words escaped from his mouth ... that was .... before he could finish he was cut by geet ....

You must believe me ...if you want to proceed....! geet told and got up from the sofa ......neared the window .......

But what is troubling me............................somewhere I have heard the name TALEB.....

I don't remember where .....but surely I did.......she thought for a while and said.....may be related to some case.........or have read it in some file...... or may be...may be in the news paper ..... she knotted her brows....and tried recollecting it once again .....

I m continuously trying recollecting it ....but just cant ...........seems like I will get some thing real big to know if I figure it out who is TALEB....

I don't know why ......i m having a gut feelings that this name has some bigger link hidden with it...

Geet don't stress yourself......last night had gone too hectic for you .... the informations we got is enough for us to proceed in the case....rest the police will do ....

She nodded....

By the way geet .............tell me one thing .............the guru ......uhh.....did he trouble you much ....?

Geet was rendered mum at GURU's mention .............

She had forgotten him for the time being at the excitement of revelation of  newer facts related to shaheen kidnap issue...!

But dev's word sent her back in the triangle ........where the three points were CHIEF ....GURU ...and MAAN .....and she herself in the center ....

I will leave now dev .....see you tomorrow........mumbling geet made her way out in haste leaving a befuddled dev behind ....

~*~*~

Guru .... the deal is all set ...! here is the ticket... you are flying off tonight .....! rheo sent you the money .... the guy in front of him put down the suitcase in front of maan ....who was leaning on the armchair  with his legs crossed on the table next ......the screensaver dancing on the laptop left open beside his legs ......

As he put down the heavy leather suitcase on the table maan gave an indolent glance at it ...

Did you count the money ...!!

Yes I did ...there is 18 in that case ..

I guess the deal is of 26 !

Yeah it is...you will be handed the rest at the Changi airport by TALEB ..

[Singapore airport]

Hmmm....!!

Uh...!! I know you are the apt person for the errand...but still I wanted to tell you to be cautious ...he sounded apprehensive

Astounding the guy guru sniggered wryly  ...

Is that your concern for me...or the money ...?

Both ...!! he didn't need the pretention anymore....so chose a fairer one..

Better you start concerning for yourself... saying guru kicked the suitcase a little behind so that he can stretch the leg more comfortably...and said ....... not sure how long your ass safe ..!

John  who used to be Rheo's right hand before guru dropped on his neck and kicked off his butt ......shot a burning glance to guru and stomped off lividly ......his hand itched  to strangle this snob at that very moment ....but he can not ....not only guru had become  the apple of the eye of the boss....but that is a different thing ...........he witnessed him dropping down heavyweight champions within couple of seconds and that too without a gun .....so he had to keep his hand far off from him .....

But he was in wait of a chance to dig up something which had his weakness ...and catching him off guard.. then he will not hesitate emptying the entire magazine on him ......he twisted his  lips in a evil smile imagining the situation....! the day is not far ...! he had fitted his man behind this crook

Guru aka maan ....knew what cooked in john's mind ...but he didn't want to waste his time on thinking about the fellow ...

Rising from the chair he reached the mini bar at one end of the room ....opening the fridge he took out the bottle of black label  and poured some  in a glass ... and stepped ahead to stand by the large glass window ....

Picking up the filled glass in front of himself he gazed the liquor ....

It often amazed him .....that whenever he gazed at liquor its colour reminded of her eyes......

He smiled sadly  ....and drifted away to lanes of memory

When the first time I saw her .....i saw her beauty ....i saw her passion for dance....which actually made me stare at her ...then I did the mistake ...if I didn't do that ....things wouldn't have been the same....neither she would have seen me in that mask ...nor I had to meet her again and again ...until it became impossible to stay away from her ....it was the serenity and navity of her mind that made me fall in love with her ....everything about her enthralled me.....to the core ....

Should I say that was the biggest mistake of my life to jump infront of her to save her from her burning scarf ....

No it was not .... I cant let anything happen to her ......if situation comes I will take such risks again ... I clenched my jaws and looked at the dusky horizon ... its scarlet red ....just like her cheeks used to get flushed when i used to tease her ........

Everything reminds me of her ....

I took a deep breath and remembered the last moment we were together .....7 days back ....here at goa.....

I knew she will be in trouble when aadi told me she had got herself involved in the bar dancer shaheen's case.....

How shall i  tell her ....that she is not only endangering her life...but shaheen's too....if taleb gets that police has become so mad after shaheen....he will kill her and simply bury in a grave...no body will ever become able to reach her ..far alone geet ....

But she never listens to me.....and aadi says she always does.....uhh...!! stubborn woman ..!!

I tried to be angry on her ...but how could I ...

Her naivety is the thing attracted me....and her stubbornness is the thing pulled me....i still remember when she challenged me at her home.....that she will spill the beans to police ....

Farce ..!! isn't it ....a girl of her early twenties challenged maan singh khurana and that too in front of a gun ...!

She has the guts .....!! she had always .....will any girl think of falling in love with her kidnapper ....and that too accepting it ..?......or manage to get a job of bar dancer in a infamous nightclub ... ? she did..!

She is something ...!! her bravery and straight forwardness never ceases surprising me...

That day ....when I met her in disguise ....as her smitten follower sikh police officer ...Though the police officer isn't my disguise ....but the beards and mustache were... she asked me straight about GURU.....i had a hard time controlling laughter ...when I guessed she is attracted by my new avatar....but soon she proved me wrong by asking ...if guru had been in India for a long time or not......i almost choked when she asked me if I ...uh I mean guru had been to mumbai or not..

Boy was she for true  !

She was...no doubt ..she tried confirming her suspicion ....and each time answering her endless questions ... I felt I will be caught any moment  ...

On second thought didn't I do that on purpose ....i turned back the tables by returning her own dialogue .....i often thought after that what was I upto ...?

If she had recognized me....?

But I was desperate ,...i needed to confirm my thoughts ....my conclusions ....

The night before when I saw her in the pub I was dumbstruck ....it was the time she entered the club ...she didn't know my eyes hadn't left her for a moment ...! she was looking ethereal princess of  night in that mystic blue knee length dress...it was the first time i saw her in anything else than salwar suit ..and ...uh my shirt ..!its the moment i envied dev ...it should have me on his place .....with my hand on her waist ....uhh thank god dev didnt do so ....or i would have ripped off his hand from him ....really i couldnt take my eyes off her .... i dont know any exact adjective to express her beauty ....her elegance always mesmerises me ..! 

It was not me who was about to strip that night .....it was some third grade model ...but I pushed myself in ..that was not needed....but I did ....desperate attempt to focus myself in her attention .....i wanted desperately to be close to her .....but feared.....what if she recognizes me....so I did that stupid act ....

That was utter stupid ....no doubt ...!! never in my wildest dreams I thought I will do such things ....

If it was before I would have sat somewhere and gave a thought of consulting a psychiatrist ...but I don't need that any more ....the disease love has its own symptoms ....people do such things ...and become happy unnecessarily ...

I have changed....a lot .....and the reason had no confusion any more...

11 years ago I had changed to chief ......i had to .....and I changed again ....for her ..

She knows some black magic I guess......whenever she is around I end up doing silly things ..

If I hadn't showed off as guru ,..dancing ...stripping my shirt off......uhh I still feel pissed when seeing her walking away from me I took off my shirt and threw it on her ........the look in her face was worth watching ........i chuckled ...she stared at me with awe  in her beautiful eyes  ... the twinge of jealousy in her face when I the girls leaned on me....and she left the place when I unbolted the button of my jeans ...uh..! guru's ego was inflated to its peak at that moment ...but not the real me....

I couldn't fathom when she sang the song with so much pain in her voice..i wanted to gauge what she was actually in pain with  its her who snubbed me ...not I did anything to her ... whatever ..! guru  over did it that night ..if he hadn't .........the insecure chief wouldn't have stalked her as maan......

okay i accept I was insecure when geet gazed me unblinkingly ...... that night I was scared to come close to her ....but unable to stay away from her ....she drugs me....always did....i hated myself...scolded myself....punished myself...at last gave up .....cause I m irrevocably in love with her ...i was completely taken by her......she is the one  I can die for ...

I closed my eyes and sighed....and again went back to the day when for the first time I chatted with her so long ...that too without the mask...

Actually I wanted to have a conversation with her ..to ask her to go away from goa  ......and secretly I had a hope that if anyhow I get to know if she remembers chief at all.....what is dev in her life....and so many questions ...i wasn't too sure that I will able to know at all....but I just went .... I had only assurence with me that she had never seen chief without the mask ...but I knew her intelligence so I stuffed paan in my mouth ...in her wildest thoughts she would have never imagined chief as police officer ....

But may be I couldn't dodge her eyes....she had a look in them ...i clearly remember how she reacted when I kept my hand on hers ..... I was dying to touch her ...feel her mesmerizing skin against my own ....and I did the mistake .....i didn't do one single mistake ...but kept on doing ...deliberately ...somehow deep inside me chief was yelling ask her ------did you ever love me ?

I was bowled when she uttered chief in her thoughts ....!!

In every situation she tried comparing each avatar of mine with chief ...!

I shouldn't have done that .....

When I noticed  the forlorn look in her eyes as I confirmed that guru was never been to mumbai ..... her face was drained...

Poor girl ..!

She was suffering ...i could feel it ......but the hurt male ego ....!!

darn me !

I continuously poked her ..until she stomped away leaving that dev chap with me.... if she had loved him she would have never went away like that ...with single statement of mine ... I don't know her relationship status ....but still I feel my position is safe.......the dance together confirmed me all ...

If she was love struck with guru .....! she would have never held back herself when I- guru was pulling her close to me.....i remember her wincing as I embraced her from back ..... her eyes had unshed tear in them ...

She seemed so vulnerable ...so lost ....so helpless ...i felt like hugging her tight and tear the blindfold away from her eyes.....see me...its me....it was always me.....will be always with you ......

I know......what she felt afterwards .....she felt she cheated chief  ....i had seen the disgust for herself on her face .....

But then why did she snubbed me that night ...? refused to recognize me......and aadi told dev ......uh ...!!

I don't know ....her eyes says she loves chief .....m I wrong ...? m I blinded by love ...?

I sighed .....life had never been so complicated ..!

But what surprises me most that ...... after so many hints .....she made no effort of coming back to goa ....or search in the police station I used to work ......she did nothing ...like all this hadn't affected her at all.... I really expected some effort from her side....but she again surprised me ..

Why ....?

Ofcourse it was not that I was dying to meet her again ..no way dude ..!.. I cant risk anymore ..i know she already suspects guru to be chief ......if she would have come here I wasn't going to face her ...... but she could at least try that ..... doesn't she want me....? like I do ...?

Love brings so much insecurity with it na...? never I had fallen for this stupidity until I met her ...i had no time for this things ....i still don't ...i mean i shouldnt ............but I couldn't help myself from falling for her ....madly and deeply..

Her trust .her innocence ..her immense love  her dedication .......i couldn't hold back ...i had to give in ......

Those days were real nice until she expressed her heart by the song...rather confessed it .....i feel like killing myself when I think what I did just after that .......uh I feel so helpless...so damn helpless....

Geet you should have never fallen in love with me.....!!

And maan .....you should have never fallen in love with her ......!! cause you can never get her ...nor confess it ...

I decided to stay away from her .....when I m not able to give her anything ....why raising hope in her mind ....! i have to convince my restless heart ....

She is out of my league ....! she will be always ...!

~*~*~

They say ......"A consistent soul believes in destiny ....and a capricious one in chance ..."

Same happened with geet ....!!

After chief had dropped her back to her world ....at her door step .....though she had cloaked  herself with ego and arrogance ......somewhere deep inside she believed in destiny ......she knew,......as well expected .......the way before her path had crossed chief's .......will cross again ......................and she will be able to meet him in better situations ... so when "chances " like aadi ..sunaina ...his call came to her she thought of her own ego ...rather than digging out his identity .....she didn't try ....

Boy was she wrong ....! she had forgotten rather overlooked the fact .................only the first was co-incidence ,...the rest not ...............it was all planned ....and planned by him only ....

So their path never crossed again until he wished .........

But he underestimated her ......he had thought his presence ...his gimmicks will confuse and distract her so much .....and with his due controlling power on the night club he will manage everything ,.......................he almost did ..( though except the last part ...where geet fled away wriggling out from his hand ).......but at the cost of the strip dance with bikini lasses  ........... her mind wouldn't have occupied with his thoughts again ......he was overconfident ......so he appeared infront of her with his another appearance .... his only assurance was that , geet had never seen chief's face ....but he forgot the word INSTINCT ....

Yeah ,...... instinct .....! that is what driving geet crazy ,............. she knew something was wrong ......not as simple as it is she thought before .......before goa trip she had almost taken it for granted ....her chief will always wear the mask ..... the idea didn't strike her that he might come infront of her without wearing it ......

Though maan did it out of overconfidence ....but he unknowingly helped himself......if he hadn't come infront of her as Maan Singh Khurana ..... geet's have had a strong idea about GURU ..... but the presence of maan ....his talks in riddle ....his touch ....confused her ....

well guru could let parvej dance with her ........that was not part of the plan ... but there again ..........his Jealous heart won over his head....

However he was able to confuse her as ................he was planned and impulsive  ....and on the other hand she was much predictable and stubborn to him ........but both were intelligent enough ...! so things didn't go same as maan wished ...

Slowly her love was turning a puzzle towards her ... and she was becoming more and more desperate to solve it .....

In the beginning of this course she had thought for sometime she would do without love in her life ....now after the goa trip she knew.......all she wants in her life is her love and that's it .......but poor geet ....she had no way to reach for it ....

Earlier she had misused the chances she got when she met with aadi sunaina rishi and yash .....she had rubbed them off in anger with HIM...but today she wanted any of them ....she will beg to their feet ....to meet him .....................and when she will meet him ....she will have a good  talk ...

But they say ...... man proposes ....god disposes .................neither she met any of them "co-incidentally " nor her phone echoed His voice.....

Now there a question may arise in readers mind ....why didn't she try to get into the goan night club again ....if she had a suspicion in her mind against GURU......???

The answer is --- she knew her beloved as well......she knew if guru was the person .....when she will go back to him .....he would have disappeared in the thin air leaving no sign behind him .........the person she was in love with was chief .....not just another guy ....who had the brain of devil ...............as clever as jackal ... and as powerful as leopard ....!.....so chasing him is not a solution until he or they gives her the scope to meet him ....

She knew if she had confessed her love for him to aadi ......he would have definitely done something for her ......would have given some information's ....which would have helped her at least to reach him ......

But the giant self-esteem came between ....! and she lost it .!

Now as of now she was in wait for something to happen ......! though she believed aadi ....who had told her he is in jail ......but she was having a gut feelings that ...he was around her ....even if he was neither of maan and guru ....he was around her ........she felt it ........a gut feeling ....!!.

So she just waited.......as according to her ....analysis was not the only way to solve inner conflicts ....LIFE itself still remains a very effective therapist of all predicament ...with a restless heart ....who was becoming more and more desperate with each passing second ...but still she waited......for a co incidence....

She didn't know what she will do .....she will express her love or ask for all the answers of the questions she had in her mind..... all she wanted her life to move on .....it had become stagnant !

1 month after the goa fiasco.....

It was the day before her birthday ................geet who was never much bothered about this specific day was busy in her work as usual.....she had gone to a slum in search of a witness ....

Where on the other hand dev who supposedly having stomach upset was busy with puja-- geet's advocate friend who had joined dev's firm a few days back ....planning geet's surprise birthday party that evening . they had given her every possible work for the day ...to keep her busy until the evening ....whereas they had almost  finished the preparations of the party ..

The theme of the party was masquerade ball ... [ a party where all the guest will come in costume and mask ]

On the other end ......geet who had no idea about what was going on her back was frantically in search of a person ...  while travelling through a narrow lane behind marine beach she bumped into a woman ...which followed her entire bucket of fish emptied on the ground ....

Ohh I m so sorry ...!! she instantly said..

Oye .....!! sorry kisko bolti hai tu ...? the fish vendor yelled at her ...

Mai ...uh ah  ......geet stuttered ...jan bujhke nahi ki ..  ..... mai aapki madat karti hu ...mai paisa bhi de dungi .......she bent down to help her but she couldn't ....!

As she was pushed back by the fishy smelling irritated vendor who had a grudge on every good-looking  high profile woman ... and geet was looking some in her white suit and black coat ......with files hanging over her hand ....

Matlab kya hai tera ....bhikhari lagti hai mai tereko .....aaye....!!

she stammered as the woman approached her ....

ee bai.....chod na ..kaiko muh lagti hai !!

the known voice made geet look over the vendors shoulder !..

to find a vagrant standing behind her ....commented while chewing the end of a straw fiber ...

paisa de degi ....haannnhh....!!! .....baat karti hai ..... the fisherwoman exclaimed irately

her eyes got back to the fisherwoman when again jumped back to the guy again  .....

he looked familiar ...

aadi .....!!! she mumbled ....at least she thought so .....but it was loud enough for him to hear ....who scrunched his nose as she uttered that .

tu ja bai munna is waiting for you  .....waise bhi bade gharon ki memsahib's only know money and status .....what will they understand about self respect ...? aadi remarked while pushing the fisherwoman to her way .....

[ sorry cudnt write that part in their actual language ]

aadi's interference made the woman go ....but instead of being relieved geet was perplexed at aadi's behavior ...

she thought after handling the woman aadi will come back and acknowledge her ..his rudeness was just an attempt to save the situation ..need of the moment ,..

boy was she wrong ..!

she was really confused when she saw aadi disappearing in a distant lane....

aadiii....aadiiii....she ran breathless after him ....

in spite of her calls aadi neither turned back nor stopped........

whats wrong aadi ...she asked finally grabbing his arm and making him face her ...

what...?? that was a nonchalant response came from him ..

why are you behaving like this ....? she felt awful ...

aadi stared at her for sometime ..then spoke..

I thought you might not be able to recognize me...! the caustic tone was unavoidable ...

You are kidding right ...? geet smiled warily ...

Should I ...? aadi returned a wry smile..... I thought that is not allowed when we speak to high society citizens ....   they might think ....we are mocking at them ... after all we are little lawbreaker weasels ....and you are the protector of LAW......

Geet couldn't believe she was talking with aadi ..!

There was no word in her mouth to retort him back ...

I thought we are friends ....!! a feeble reply came ..still hoping he is cracking some joke ...and break in laughter any moment  ....

Are we...? ohh thanks.......so fast the situations and relationships changes in your world .....i sometimes get confused ....aadi smirked ...

Then I m sorry ...!!....he checked his wrist watch ....

By the way  my friend  if u don't mind I m getting late ...so if you now...........................!

She couldn't fathom the depth of raw sarcasm of his tone ......she stared agape when aadi simply walked off her ....

Before geet could ask him about chief ....aadi had vanished leaving poor geet in the middle of the hustle of vendors and slum peoples of a dark lane of Mumbai ....

Why did he say that ....?out of the blue what made him change so much ....questions struck

Suddenly the realization struck her ..........to which she just froze.......

So HE  told her .... it was he who was mad at her ...........................just because she refused to recognize him ... that is why so harsh and caustic behavior ...

Ohh....! that makes things clear ...!

Aadi turned his back to her . on whom she had depended most .................and so as all.....................................

Neither chief ever bothered to ask for her ....now who used to....she has lost them too...

With that the realization dawned upon her ...that she has lost every faint hope that was still within her --- to meet him one day .....

Now they will never bother to save her even if she gets murdered by a goon ...there is no way they will talk to her ...

His attitude is now ....Do-what-you-like..i-m-past-caring !

Why would they care ....she was blatant rude with him last time...the chance came to her door ....and she slammed the door on face ...

But the question is that why is he so bothered by her refusal .....

Geet closed her eyes leaning on the backseat of the taxi ' and heaved a defeated sigh ....

Her one stupid act drifted her poles apart from her love..........not that she had him beside her ...........but now the hope is also over ....!

What a birthday gift ...!!  congratulations geet !! she mumbled feeling the burning liquid on her cheek ...!

~*~*~

Hello aaditya kashyap speaking ..!

I should not  do this ......but I m doing.......i m feeling bad for that girl ...

After she did all this to him ..i am feeling awful after talking with her in such a rude way.....i slammed the steering of the car ......

I wasn't expecting her to meet at the slum today .... I was furious thinking she might again consider it a "co-incidence "  in her words ...

It was not .....it was co-incidence in true meaning ... after yesterday night I never wanted to see her face again ....her very face irks me now a days ......

I went there for some work ...and when I saw her in advocates dress I was mad at her ....

Why shouldn't I be.....whom is she kidding ....?

I still remember how mum maan sir went yesterday night ...when I informed him the truth ...

I fiddled with the phone for 30 long minutes to rehearse what will I say ......and finally when I called I forgot everything ...

Like every other time I proved myself a lamb !

He needed someone...okay ...i believe so ...that he needed me ...a friend a confidante after what I informed him ..... but I was of no help .. when I started my rehearsed speech I found the line went dead again .....

Again and again geet hurts him ...

Why ....?

Why cant she just see it  so much he loves her ,....

Okay ...he never said it ..... but neither I said that to sunaina...she knows...she feels so much I love her ....

Why cant geet ....

She gave up so easily ....and I thought she will bring happiness to his life the bed of thorns for him always ... what a joke.... she made it more miserable ...!and I hate her for this ...

I was precarious when I followed dev to d'damas diamond jewelry Shoppe yesterday evening .....

I felt something is wrong .....but felt may be my over cautious mind.... however I had lost the track in the big showroom in order to park my car ..

And when I spotted dev....geet was standing beside him laughing uncontrollably .....

I didn't understand first whats so funny about it ....

Then I saw she is wearing a necklace .....a very heavy diamond one ...she was looking so gorgeous ...!! but not beside him ....

I watched her to drop down the necklace and laugh again ......

Then what I saw I was numb at it.....she bent on the gallery placed in front of him ....and indicated something .....dev picked it up .... it was not visible from where I was standing ..... after that ..geet took it from his hand and .....oh my god.....she was wearing it ...... and placed her hand in front of her eyes .....showed it to dev too .... dev was visibly elated ..... gazing her like a love sick puppy ....i felt like punching him straight on his glasses...

But I couldn't .....that was not the order maan sir will ever give ...!!

I refrained myself....i didn't want to jump into conclusions ...so I waited ....

As they went out buying it I approached the shop kipper ....and with my charismatic voice I asked what my friends are planning for ....

After a few minutes flirting and pestering she broke the piece of news to me...

Still I was not ready to buy that ....geet cant do this .... not at least her ....she loved him ...

I put my entire source to get the fact what public prosecutor dev malhotra was planning for ....?

And then each of them confirmed the fact told by the shop-kipper ...

Dev malhotra is getting engaged to geet handa tomorrow evening  .....and that is this evening .... just  look at her ......the soon gonna be millionaire standing in a foul  smelling  slum wearing black and white suite of advocates dress .... in stead of puffing make up at any expensive salon  ....ohh what a farce ...!!

then I was clueless how will I reach this piece of news to him ...?

I didn't have the nerve ...! but I had to ...

I remember every sound of his breath over the telephone ....i remember where he paused and where spoke ...may be I could here him swallowing hard ....may be pushing down the clogging pain ...

~*~*~

Reet intruding MSK's mind

I was working madly to chalk out the plan to trap reho and taleb ......manjar's death sentence had been planned all ...... I did excellent job abroad .....Rheo was happy with me....so as taleb .....

Now a few more remained in the list ......few but most powerful .....and not forget to mention manjar was still alive....so I was damn cautious ....i had to keep every step of mine with minute attention ...

When my concentration was diverted by the irking noise of the vibrating phone ....

I saw aadi's name flashing on it ....i didn't take it at first..and instead texted him to text me the matter he wants to talk about ....

But was surprised when he didn't and again called.. I was irritated ..i texted that will call him after sometime....

But he was calling incessantly ....

Damn it ....!!

Cursing him I picked it up ...cause I knew it was emergency !

But what irked me more he was not saying what made him call me this frantically ..he was talking here and there ....

Aadi ......can you please come to the point ...!! what is it ...?you see I m very busy now ...now stop

Geet is getting engaged tomorrow ...! he spoke cutting me abruptly

Yeah ....that exactly what he said ...a plain simple statement ! and the tiny viscera in the left part of my chest stopped throbbing .....

I thought I heard him wrong .... it must be....... of course he didn't say that ....... I gathered myself and asked ...what did you say ...!

Its her engagement next evening ..! what they call it " sagai"  also he plans to get married next month ...!

For the first time in my life I experienced black out without any physical injury ....

I didn't utter anything ....

Probably I had forgotten how to talk ....... I tried ...tried hard to speak something react something .....but nothing came out ....

her face flashed in front of mine.....

Her honey brown eyes......

Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired ...!!

Why don't you understand ice and fire makes the deadly combination ....?

Why do you kill people ....?

Why do u care if i havnt taken dinner ..or catch a cold ...?

What is your name....?

Why do you always hurt me...?

You know the limits better than me.....

Barshade aaj badal peyar ka...

Shhhhhhh......!! geet ...shh......dont talk ........dont .....!! I yelled at the humming voice in my head ......................... don't ask me anything geet ......

They say what we call our despair ...is often only the painful eagerness of unfed hope ..

I never dreamt of marrying her ......but neither to someone else..... I told quite a few times to myself ..that she will be happy if dev marries her ..but I couldn't take it when she was actually going to ....

That's really a good news ...i heard myself saying that to aadi ....okay...i paused ....and again said... cross her road only when she needs help most and...i paused .....again parted lips to say ' protect her from the evils .

Aadi was saying some other things ....like how he confirmed it .....but I didn't need it ...i knew if aadi is saying this to me ' got to be 200 % right ...i was suddenly feeling very aloof ...detached from everything  ...... aadi's voice seemed coming from very distant......

I don't remember anything what he said after that ....just pressed the red button of the key pad ....

Am  I  being  hypocrite ...?

I don't know .....!

But I was feeling alone....very ..very..very alone......

Loneliness was sitting on my chest .....i felt suffocating  ... the creepy feelings of loneliness was grasping me ...

Never felt so much after dad's death ...!

When I was in Harvard I song used to be very close to my heart ...! by Elvis

Hear that lonesome whippoorwill
He sounds too blue to fly
The midnight train is whining low
I'm so lonesome I could cry

I never seen a night so long
Where time goes slowly by
The moon just went behind a cloud
To hide it's face and cry

The night was really very long .........i thought as I looked out through the big glass window I was sitting on the floor........ embracing my knee's ..like want to protect myself from a severe pain coming to me.....

unexpectedly I realized how void everything was ..... there was no person of my own all these years ..... I never felt the need till this night ......

but I did ....when she made me feel how she had captured my life in her beaming smile ...

I looked at the life I was living .....

And how she had kept it filled by her fragrance ....

How her mere memories ...the ephemeral moments of togetherness I was waiting for....and the realization I would never be able to ....

My life was in dilemma ....my brain scolded me kept me tied to stay away from her ...and my heart fled away to her .....

click it please

For the first time in my life I was feeling vulnerable ....so much that I feared I will break down ...and will never be able to get up ....

Ishq Ka Dard Hai... Dard Hai Ishq Ka
Ishq Ka Dard Hai.... Dard Hai Ishq Ka

I wanted to hold her back....not to let her go ....my heart yelled ..................

Geeeeeeet don't go .....please .!!

But no moan escaped my  lips ....

Meri Duniya Mein Aake Mat Jaa.. Mat Jaa

Kahin Mat Jaa....
Meri Duniya Mein Aake Mat Jaa.. Mat Jaa

Kahin Mat Jaa....

I knew my face was flooding .....geet was able to make my cry ...and I regretted it...

I didn't lift my hand to wipe them off .....

I knew it's the time I should move away .....far far away .....................not to come between her and her happiness ..

But how desperately wanted to hold her one last time ....cuddle in my arms .....

Trust me ....i wanted to hold her ......hold her tight .....kiss her endless...

I wanted to be selfish .....!!

I gasped .......!

Kya Maine Pa Liya Hai

Kya Maine Kho Diya Hai
Shayad Yeh Soch Kar Hi
Dil Aaj Ro Diya Hai
Tu Hi To Tha Mera Apna
Kaise Phir Yeh Toota Sapna
To Jo Mil Ke Kho Jaayega
Jeena Mushkil Ho Jaayega

I don't care what will  happen after I get arrested ,....!

I don't care ......!!

She is best thing happened in my life .......actually the only thing ....!!

Why should I lose her like this .......?

I ...maan sigh khurana cant accept defeat like this ............and that too for geet ....

Geet ....

Geet ..........geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet ...!!!!!!!!!

I shouted breaking the silence into pieces .....!!!!!!

and closed my stinging eyes ...

Did you ever see a robin weep
When leaves began to die?
That means he's lost the will to live

The silence of a falling star
Lights up a purple sky
And as I wonder where you are

I didn't sleep a wink whole night ....actually I didn't get up from where I was seating ...

After overcoming the initial shock ......i thought ......

Whole night I thought .....many possibilities....but wasn't sure at all what to do ...and what not ....

Seat here .....and let her be dev's forever ....and do nothing ....!!

And later lament that why didn't I gather the courage to ask her ....do you actually love me...? or did you ever do ...?

But I cant make her stand in the same dilemma I m in ....! I should not create more problems in her life ...already I did a lot .....i love her ....i should see her happy .... what she is doing now ....i always wanted that ..

But one time...one last time ....just wanted to know ....

did she ever love me...?

I didn't depend much on god .....as kind of I made my destiny .... never sought help from his kindness ...but today I found myself kneeling in front of Christ in the church ..

God ..........please tell me....

But as usual ....the smiling face of god didn't speak up .....except giving some solace to my restless heart ....

I was coming back home when my mobile ringed again ....

Now what ...? I thought ....

But I had to pick up as it didn't stop ..!

Abeee akshay kumar ....!!

Baffled I checked the receiver again and tried to speak ' wrong number ...when next set of words came to me..

Apun chotu .....!!! kya yaar party de raha hai na ...?

Haan ????? a confused reply escaped from my mouth .... ofcourse I recognize chotu ...he is the leader of my little informer gang .... but I wasn't expecting any news from them so I couldn't guess what he is talking about ...

Kya bol raha hai tu ..? subhe subhe koi aur nahi mila ....chal ph rakh ....i irately said

Teri heroine ka birthday hai  ....!!

What....!! ......................another shocker ...!! heroine ...whose that ?

waat nahi baaarth ...... birthday yaar  !! ....!! dekh yaar party maangta apunlogon  ko ...

Chotu ya to seedha seedha bat kar ...nahi to mai ph rakh raha hu ...

Abee ghonchu ,....!! log sahich bolte hai ...peyar me acche aachon ki dimaag ki waat lag jata hai ......

teri woh karolbag bali geet handa ....!! uska birthday hai kal .......bohot badi party de raha hai  aaj uske gharwale .... abhi abhi who buddha  usko leke shopping karke andar ghusi geet ki dost puja ...!!

I held the phone for quite a long time until chotu started  tearing my tympanic membrane ...

Geet ka birthday party hai  aaj ...i stated ...

Tu sach me eeda hai ....yehi baat mai tereko 5 minute bol raha hu ....aur tu mereko wapis yahi suna raha hai ....!! phone ka paisa ke tera sasur dega ??

Shut up ....chup .....ekdam chup ....!! ...nahi to kuch nahi milega .....

that was my first normal and  sensible remark from last night  ...

ab rakh ....!! bad me baat karta hu ...!!

i hung before chotu could shout more ....i need to think ....!! a lot ..! and that too quick ...!!

hit the like button if u like it ....

Precap - Masquerade Ball .....................!!

guyz ....do you have any feeling whats gonna happen ....!!if no .. then lemme sing a song for you and MANEET
 .........................aaj ki raat hona hai kya......khona hai kya ...paana hai kyaa.....

p.s   guru gave lip sing to the song marjaani..... ..he was not singing at all....and same in case of dhoom strip dance ..! that makes guru only spoke to geet while shoving her in the car ...
possibly shaksigarg asked me that ...i don remember exactly ...! 

reet winks and wishes each one of  you a very good night ....cee you tomorrow !
 bubyee...!!
 mwaah !
 loads of  love

Edited by maanmeet_Reet - 14 April 2011 at 5:01pm

The following 197 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10mishu20drkhoobsooratpsruthidpurvaStartrekergaberinlwgeetshanky18chintushilpascarce05alonerokzzdivya417shanmansudhi123nehavashizil143bindiyas1980geettniki7611AASTHA_mtPOULOMI22aisha_1998fourleafclovergeetnewfanrania786vishruti.siriAcharya10kasturi11gagsychillychickenreshmi87fizza25kapoor435sharbatvemtoronukrnlbarbaritaasmi123ariz2000vaughnNiVu-mjht1nithi07bhakbhartifanmans22roopareddyvantu12taannijiasharmakalpana_spnprizasaadi88nonabebuArjunKiAshnazsij-Elfin-cyberprincessholyangelmaaneetfan123preciuspearlYellowtullipsPaloma_D-BeingAppy-sana.saba7BkhassakadafiixiaaAnemarialfiya7humna77mishtimohabbatkhansangelpinku33shaksdeewani.Tulip.Redrossimli95rostCherubNoorDiva7flowing_riverFlame_of_ForestscorpiodreamsSOLACEofEYESzoha25avani_9.Regal.madhu.pmlist20tullip2000siroililym-g19nan_10am_sweet_parimallu.crowe20Be.edgyRukhluvMaanprema_ksrichiiiii123prithamaansi007doosheekaesheenaSakshiGargKkadssixraymaanmishtimaaneet_piscesgauranitaicharlie1950RishbalaAsyaMGbd670816-Humera-kareena32luvabbybabyiqbals4everbluedreamz953febinyusuffputhjazzeretteamzu32-shamima-seshatreeneethuMGRocks.DharagangesegbsheetalvasaMsMovieloverprincess163GudiyalovesguruShimmerr-bansi-insight555angel-ki-shona-Zahra15-Eccentric.BeingMaaneet.Loverpaponecon-Veritaserum-Mahi78COLOGYkrati5-memorable-.Lilith.basicquestion1Krishnaluv94ambbihawajiha-1blueopalmrk-1saomomDoracake--Saavi--PaintedSkyAnkita_88ajenntaibaaashalini01esha143AntaresshruthiR_Invincible_WeAimToPleasenamita25-afsha-SahSahmitzi11anshrasweet scorpioBul3Fallen Angelshah10rsroopalivivacious_gurlmaanmeet1Shalvepreethia6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6honeygrapezaara2212Tyro---nishu---_Darling_Craziest_MGPadfoot_ProngsRageOfAnAngelMadhuri53_BlackPearl_Loquacious_AashBrainEaterOwlCrazyCutesymysteriousmilliibelieveinpinkfelicitysmoak.pickachuKrishna_SouravspvdJunglebeeInfinity.

fourleafclover Groupbie
fourleafclover
fourleafclover

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Thank u 4 d update dear!!!!!!!but looking forward to more of geet n chief aka maan aka guru moments...wiil we get some soon????eh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhi123Amour_Reetkareena32Maaneet.Lover

Go to top