Views

Users

Frequent Posters

funnymonkey thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ani442

@ Maan4eva: Really nice of you to be updating all songs. Plz add
Kuch kasme hai jawan from  Aankhen

lol thanx anything to help the author put the update..I lvoe this fan fic so am ready to help with anything lol...ehhehee
ok I added ur list😳
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

@arzoo . . . love ur choice yaar . . . i love the song becuz u loved me . . . my sis is fed up of me listening to it all the tym . . .😆

yeah n i think it will suit this ff very much so. but there r many other good recommendations that i just saw. (isn't u'r sister 10 or 11?  poor lil girl ðŸ˜† )

Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey u can chk this one too... 

Tum chain ho from movie Milenge Milenge

or 

Tere Bina Zindagi Se Koi from the movie Aandhi (old)

or 

TUM BIN JIYA JAAYE KESE from the Movie Tum Bin

Edited by Shalve - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: basicquestion1

yeah n i think it will suit this ff very much so. but there r many other good recommendations that i just saw. (isn't u'r sister 10 or 11?  poor lil girl ðŸ˜† )

yeah she is 10 . . . POOR LIL GAL😲 well that's a joke . . . i deserve pity . . . not she . . . she keeps listening to Waka Waka all the tym whenever i am not using lappy ie and well as much as i like the song, too much of everything is a pain to the ears😆

basicquestion1 thumbnail

yeah she is 10 . . . POOR LIL GAL😲 well that's a joke . . . i deserve pity . . . not she . . . she keeps listening to Waka Waka all the tym whenever i am not using lappy ie and well as much as i like the song, too much of everything is a pain to the ears😆

oh waka waka is very motivational song. 
now what does "bcoz u luv me" has to offer. luv smitten song🤢😆
SOLACEofEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Where r u Reet? Uff humse song suggestion puchke chale kyu gai.

Originally posted by: basicquestion1

oh waka waka is very motivational song. 
now what does "bcoz u luv me" has to offer. luv smitten song🤢😆

why is it that always all my frnds find someway ro the other to take my sister's side🤔🥺
basicquestion1 thumbnail

why is it that always all my frnds find someway ro the other to take my sister's side🤔🥺

funny u said that. i'm the youngest in my family n my older sister's friends always showered me with so much luv ..my sister used to get annoyed whn they wud invite me n her to their birthday parties.
i think it was just the age ..i'm five yrs younger than my sis...so i guess they thought i'm still a baby.
btw luv for u'r sister is only driven for the fact , that i like u loads :) (n i'm it's true for every other friend of u'rs as well)
@ arzoo . . . .well, interestingly, even i get irritated when without my sis i dont get entyry into my frnds B'day bash . . . once she threw snacks at them when they came over for a get together at my place and they were like she is so cute . . . n all i could do was, if someone throws snacks at you, are they really cute🤔
i agree since she is 7yrs younger to me, they do consider her a baby, for the matter even i treat her like she were a five yr old . . .😆
Hello children and Reet a ball dance song? Well Pride and Prejudice was my fav book and movie so here

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr-Lia0jvDU[/YOUTUBE] its more classical than . . . anything else.

Love

Liz