Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsMovielover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
awesome update as usual..
ohhh so much pain & anguish ....
but precap is giving me some hope that the dashing MSK will be making an appearance in the party πŸ˜‰
RukhluvMaan thumbnail
OMG... OMG...
What an update..
Fantastic.
Loongg one. Thank u so much.
OMG..
I just loved the goa trip. Ok for those two updates of goa i will comment later. BECAUSE I JUST LOVE THE DHOOM DANCE OF MAAN OOPS GURU.HEHEHE. And OF COURSE PASIONATE DANCE OF MAANEET...
And yah. I love the song u choose for maan.
MERI DUNYA ME AAKE MAT JA..
AND THE PREVIOUS ONE. Mora piya ...
Loved that..
Poor maan.. He is feeling too lonely. Im sad. I cant my hot dreamy like that... But maan geet is also in same situation. Wow its geet's birthday.. OMG OMG IM SO EXCITED i think maan will also come. Again wearing party mask. Hehehe. Wow i have feeling that it will be a BLAST. In geet's birthday...wow. I wish dev propose geet and she will reject. And wow then maan in relief...
Babaji help maan. And please the mission he is up to. Make it successful...
OMG, I ALREADY READ THREE TIME. And every 1 hour. I just check it. That if u updated or not...
Please please update soon...
My eyes r stuck with ur ff.and update...
OMG. I want to say that. U R A GREAT WRITTER.
If any one make a movie with this story i Am DAMN SURE IT WILL BE SSUUPPEERR DDUUPPEERR
HIT...
Muaah. Love u.
Rukh.Edited by RukhluvMaan - 13 years ago
holyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
awesome update Reet....I hope Geet finds out soon about Dev's plan and reject him...hopefully infront of Maan so that he can come out of his insecurities....oh I'm so looking forward to this M ball....he's gonna go there,isn't he?Pls update soon...
Bkhas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesum update... Loved it... Lukin 4ward 4 more...
geetnewfan thumbnail
gr8 update. but dont finish this ff in a hurry. give it a good time.
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
too good!!!!!!......

glad you gave maan and geet's P.O.V!,..

really hate dev 4 putting maan in this dilemma!

poor maan!

i think many unexpected things will happen in the party!....

i want maan and geet face to face and i want then to talk and clear all the misunderstandings!

i don't want maan and geet to suffer by believing that the other one doesn't love him/her.

plzzzzzzzz continue sooon!!!!!

can't wait 4 the party!
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely update.....
loved maan's pov....
continue soon....
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb....awesome.... what will happen next... please update the next part soon....
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oh yaar reet..............i just loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved 
loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved 
loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved 
loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved 
this update..................
i just comp enjoyed this update...............
thanks for clearing it that geet heared guru only when he shoved her into the car..............
right first thing first.....................thanks for such a longggggggggggggg update..............love u for that....
geet thinking abt all the possibility and then her instinct abt chief-maan-guru...........awesome......no words u just explained so detailed abt everything.............
maan's monologue abt everything.................first time maan was thinking abt it in diff angle and that he wanted her no matetr wat and the stupid mistakes which he did that geet got her way to know that he is the chief..............yeh aank micholi ka khel kab khatam hoga in dono ke beech.............
i seriously hate dev😑 now to the core.............how dare he.............chief kya main kud usko tapka doongi agar woh geet ko apne darji ko lekhar emotionally blackmail karega shadi ke liye.....i am sure thats wat he is trying to do trying to corner her with this so that she wont say no..........but yeh geet handa hain aur agar uske samne uske chief aa jaye ek baar woh sab kuch bhoolkar uske bahon mein hogi.................

enjoyed maan's remembrance with all their meeting and how he cudnt stop himself from getting closer to her...........he cudnt hold himself after their 1st meeting and he can never leave her too he will b always there to protect her from anything and everything.............u hv written it so amazingly.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

arey yaar adi pehle geet se ek baar to poocha hotha.............agar woh chief se pyar karthi hain toh woh kaise dev se sagai kar sakthi hain...........poocha hotha toh sab ki dil toote toh nahin hothe......

uff geet jhalli kahin ki jab sab uske aagey peechey ghoom rahe thei tab sab ko baga diya aur jab chief kudh phone kiya toh apne gussey ki aag mein ussey bhi baga diya.....aur koi raasta bhi nahin tha chief ko contact karne ke liye.............ab sab kuch khatham ho gaya hain...........nahin sab kuch tab khatham hoga jab maan uff chief chahega lekhin ab tak toh maan ne tujhe jaane ki ijazat di nahin...............

i am sure maan will definitely come to the party uske bina uski geet ki b'day party kaise hosakthi hain...............adi dev ko kidnap kar lo aur chief geet se sagai kar lega.........waisey bhi masquerade ball hain chief mask pehna hoga geet ke alawa koi aur nahin pehchanega.........sagai kya directly shadi kar le aur geet ko baga le ja..................

jab woh cheek cheek kar apne pyar izhar kiya tha tab kaha tha infactuation hain aur ab bhagwan se pooch raha hain ki kya usne pyar kiya budhu pagal kahin ka...............

arey yaar reet jaldi se agla update kar do...............bahut intezaar nahin hoga mere se.............