Fan Fictions

[MG] in love with enemy (II)updt-100 & new thread - Page 80

crazymahak thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey reet....khushboo here...posting a reply on a ff first tym evr n dat is ur ff....1of all thanx 4 d msgs...n nw..omg reet u don kno wat ur ff done 2 me i hav turned in2 a mad girl..really...u kno wat i'm a hostler n aj meri 1 frnd ka b'day h...i ws waitin 4 ur updat yes....bt no updat ws der...den aftr 12 v celebrated r frnd's b'day..n v finishd it at3.30am..i ws hell tired...bt my gut feelin ws sayin dat u hav updated it n u did....n i ws on d 7th cloud....i read whole d updat n it sent a new energy into me.....it ws a gr8 updat...u r a gr8 writr yar sumtyms i think wat if ur ff 's story wud b GHSP'S..i mean it's gud in its own bi i imagin every scene of ur &pdat n it gives a marvelous feel..thanx reet 4 givin us such a fab.ff....thanx a loadddzzz....plz con.soon...luv u.....:)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Superb update...... loved it
.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey u proved my point in my last post that a man can disguise himself but not his touch........

This update showed geet's brain and heart both trying to figure out the similarity between HIM and guru/msk.......u xplained it brilliantly.

Feeling bad 4 maan-but feel even more bad if he doesn't do something quick.......dude geet is only made 4 u so don't sit like a loser crying in pain instead get up and get going.

Adi's behavior 2wards geet was justified......u etched that scene brilliantly hands down.

But my FAV part was the maa-chhotu convo-OMG i was all 🤣.....

Best dialogue ''call k paise tera sasur dega''?? Too good!

Gr8 update reet..

OHHH i forgot..........''SHUBHA NABABARSHA''
Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omg omg omg omg omg omg!....
reet that was just phantastic!!!!
i just loved it!......
omg.. i really felt bad for maan!....😭
really a sweet but the ending was little saddy .. esp. the MSK's delima!
feeling sad for him... hope he comes to know soon that geet loves him and only him!....
waiting for the nxt part desperately!
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
haay haay... inne vade vade updates de rahai hai aaj kal reetu.... moi is loving it..... n yes i can imagine whats coming next.... hahahhaha

loved every bit of ur update
richiiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
loved the update as usual.....😃
maan's monolouge was beautiful and so full of questions and insecurities and love and jealousy....finally a sneak peek into his brain....
and whoa adi is such loyal and caring friend....
waiting for maan to enter the party and the game to begun...
Downhill thumbnail
hiii reett...
i am just goin to say.......this update gave insight about maan, geet and aadi's thought process.........
i really feel so bad for maan.....poor himm....he is so helpless yet irrevocably in love with her...and finally he has accepted that he loves geet...that was truly touching................
hope this mess gets solved soon....and maan and geet discover their love soon......
as far as the precap is concerned...a masquerade ball...i am completely is completely a catchy concept.....i am looking forward for the party...
the chotu is adorable...i simply love him.........

well looking forward for next update..
thnxxx for the lovely update
overall a magnificent update

and thnxxxxxxxxxx for giving daily updates...
i love u so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

love u and ur ffs a lot
keep writing

reva
123pritha thumbnail
fantastic update 👏
really awesome ⭐️
loved it🤗
superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
feel sorry for both maan as well geet
brilliant update