Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalpana_spn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
this is awesome part......u will kill us for sure someday...im dying to read next ...please update soon....
tanya_vi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Fantastic update Reet!! At least, now we know for sure that chief a.k.a Maan is an under cover cop. Geet and Maan....they are so much in love with each other..I hope they get together soon!!!!
maanmishti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh my god!!! terrific update.......but felt sad for geet maan adi........i hope everything goes well in next update.........plzzzzzzz dont make anything like geet saying ok to dev.......it will sound stupid.....i want geet and chief to disclose their love to each other.......want 1 super hot kiss........plzzzzz reet 1 kiss could do plzzzzzzz.......common its her birthday........want everything to be good in between adi and geet......first time i felt adi is little stupid abt his imagination........plzzzzzzzz their love is pure.......dont bring dev between them........reet i can take anything in this fiction but not separation of maan and geet..........i only want romance, love, jealousy, fake anger between them.......plzzzz reet make everything good in next update.......love u take care ......muaah byeeee
ruhakhan thumbnail
Wow i m just hooked to ur ff i love ur ff its awesome and i know masquerade ball mein chief will come do update soon
DrashtiDhamiNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved loved loved the update
cant wait till the next part
the promo sounds amazing
cont soon please
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
supreb.
just amazing
do continue plz
thx
febinyusuff thumbnail
Reet,

You are such a fantastic writer that I can't stop myself from commenting again n again

I think we are going to get a background on Maan's life soon.. Being a graduate from Harvard , what happened 11 years ago which made him to chose this path?..

I think  Maan confessing his love to geet won't happen soon but he might get to know Geet's love for him. may be he overhears Geet-Dev Talk or something like that..

Edited by febinyusuff - 13 years ago
mallu.crowe20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
ohh no aadi thinks geet is getting engaged to dev and told dis to maan
and the way maan said "thats a good news" after hearing abt her engagement, omg, we can understand his pain behind those words
poor maneet, both are in pain
precap is good- hope maneet meet at the b'day party
that too evrybody in mask, maan for sure will meet her
do continue
waiting fot the next part
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful part............loved it!!!

the dance was beautiful.........loved it.

plz update soon

zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
enough of suspense Reet,

need them to be together, as it is the real Geet Serial is giving us a torture pls not you too 😭