Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amour_Reet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Bul3

it was a deadly part Reet!..oh god..I cannot even think of what to comment because all my head is doing right now is getting anxious to know what will happen now!..will Maan go to the party?..ofcourse he will but will he come in front of Geet?..there is no other thing which can possibly make chief go out of his way and get Geet in his life..ONLY the thought of loosing her can do it and thats what exactly is happening!..I am feeling extremely jittery about it all!..plz plz plz update soon as I am dying to read what happens next!

now let me gather myself and go over a quick review of todayz update..starting with Goa trip's end and Geet being stuck badly between chief,Maan and Guru!..aw..poor Geet..her feelings are so complex..she can feel the connection between chief-Guru-Maan yet it would be way too superficial for her intelligence to reach conclusions like they all are her chief as it will rather look wishful thinking!
Maan's feelings are beautifully explained and expressed..loved how he confessed that he couldn't hold himself and went close to her and kept trying to make her spit her feelings and find out"did she ever love me?"..loved how he felt insecured and jealous when he felt Geet attracted to his own avatar as Guru!//loved how inspite of all what he sensed from Geet's reactions,he couldn't help but still feel insecured when she didn't try to find more about Guru and Maan!..loved his plain confession to his ownself about how how he fell in love with this stubborn thick headed little woman!..some lines I truly adored:-

She seemed so vulnerable ...so lost ....so helpless ...i felt like hugging her tight and tear the blindfold away from her eyes.....see me...its me....it was always me.....

I don't know her relationship status ....but still I feel my position is safe.......the dance together confirmed me all ...

but she could at least try that ..... doesn't she want me....? like I do ...?

Geet is intelligent and knows her chief and thats why she didn't go back to Goa!..she just waits for a "co-incidence"..brilliant thought process Reet!πŸ‘πŸ‘
Adi-Geet meeting was very well written too..loved how Adi couldn't help but get angry on her for he thought she had moved on and has totally forgotten chief and didn't realize his true love for her!..and than came the most painful part-Maan getting to know about Geet's engagement!..oh lord..

Geet is getting engaged tomorrow ...! he spoke cutting me abruptly

Yeah ....that exactly what he said ...a plain simple statement ! and the tiny viscera in the left part of my chest stopped throbbing .....😭

I thought I heard him wrong .... it must be....... of course he didn't say that ....... I gathered myself and asked ...what did you say ...!

Its her engagement next evening ..! what they call it " sagai" also he plans to get married next month ...!

For the first time in my life I experienced black out without any physical injury ....

I didn't utter anything ....

Probably I had forgotten how to talk ....... I tried ...tried hard to speak something react something .....but nothing came out ....

her face flashed in front of mine.....

Her honey brown eyes......

Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired ...!!

Why don't you understand ice and fire makes the deadly combination ....!

Why do you kill people ....

Why do u care ...?

What is your name....!!

Why do you always hurt me...

You know the limits better than me.....

Barshade aaj badal peyar ka...

Shhhhhhh......!! geet ...shh......dont talk ........dont .....!! I yelled at the humming voice in my head ......................... don't ask me anything geet ......

They say what we call our despair ...is often only the painful eagerness of unfed hope ..

each and every line is so deep and painful..I literally cried reading this phone convo..😭😭😭..and seeing Maan feeling alone was hell painful..a guy who has always been alone but never realised suddenly felt totally alone in the entire world with not even a single person whom he can call truly HIS!..Chief being vulnerable and almost breaking down..

I wanted to hold her back....not to let her go ....my heart yelled ..................

Geeeeeeet don't go .....please .!!

😭😭😭..chief crying,breaking downm,feeling defeated,hoping to hold her one last time,wanting to ask her whether she ever loved him,kneeling in front of GOD...one word-PAINFUL..😭..but BRILLIANTLY written..as always you were fabulous πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..cannot wait for next part!..
PS-thnx a ton for the lovely reply to my comments..and also for not minding my being irregular with commentingπŸ˜ƒ..more thanks for loving me..😳love youπŸ€—..keep up the awesome work⭐️

was that for real ....!!!!!!!!!!

my nightingale !!.....................

i m still in awe with your reply .....how...i mean just how u pick up the lines i left for double meaning ....though i try explaining everything ...!
but some really gets really everything ..!
you stand in first row ...!i vow down dear ....your compliments inflates my pride ! thank u ......as well again i feel insecure of the next update ....

ur calling the update deadly then what is that u have written for me.....
loved how he felt insecured and jealous when he felt Geet attracted to his own avatar as Guru!//loved how inspite of all what he sensed from Geet's reactions,he couldn't help but still feel insecured when she didn't try to find more about Guru and Maan!..loved his plain confession to his ownself about how how he fell in love with this stubborn thick headed little woman!..some lines I truly adored:-

yeah ....feeling how alone he actually is ...and was always until she was ready to sail off in a new boat ......made him get the true sense of her presence in his life ..

frankly speaking next part will be the toughest of all ...i hav no idea how i will able to make it ...

thanx nightingale ....!! thank u so much ...!!
hope u dont mind me calling that ...

love and heartfelt thanx
reet

Edited by maanmeet_Reet - 13 years ago
Amour_Reet thumbnail
madame ...do edit it ....i m waiting ...and put some prediction for next meeting !
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maanmeet_Reet

madame ...do edit it ....i m waiting ...and put some prediction for next meeting !

☺️Thnx 4 considering my comments dear. What can I say about their meeting. I have turned my thinking into funny one while writing it.

I have Edited. Check it & No Chappals πŸ˜†

Edited by serenelove - 13 years ago
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wicked update Reet,
It was amazing...keep the great work πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
thnx for the pm!!!
Amour_Reet thumbnail

Originally posted by: serenelove

Hey Reet,

WOW, What an update πŸ‘ 

So all the efforts & still geet was able to gather some info. πŸ˜Ž

So chief was out of control & gave his damsel a souvenir. Yep intuitions can bring on the things, one never dream

Dev its useless to cry over spilled milk. What's done is done. Stop ur remorse act & don't try many surprises as the may surprise u even more rofl!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Geet trying to connect dots of HER, Chief, Guru & Maan is interesting.

seeing the Maan's POV of past events was lovely❀️😍 gave info. & confirmed many things thats exactly i wanted to hear ...!! thankx

Geet & Adi's part was painful but realistic. But Adi if u r spying then do it throughly before spilling beans. he did....he couldnt possibly pip inside geet's mind eh..!he knew this is a sensitive issue ...and neither any of us know what is geet pov about her and dev's quoted affair !

It was very intense when Maan's condition was explained.πŸ˜­πŸ‘

I love the song (& Movie also) tum bin ? same here ...!! i wasnt getting any ...good ..the song was not apt ..but did ..!

Good boy Chotu πŸ‘πŸΌ. he is in deed ! i take  a mental note to use him again dunno kno how far i can do tat

Maan gate crash party⭐️

Loved it, Continue soon

🀣Predictions: as I said, Maan Gate crash party. 

If dev try to have a surprise engagement, Geet u can smash something on his head. πŸ˜† I have no problem in it.

IF there is no confession then at least some of their feelings can ensure each other' about other's feeling.

On serious note: I think, It's going to be passionate, bittersweet meeting

PS. Who knows what the "Surprising writer" will bring !!!!☺️😳😳😳☺️

did i tell you i adore ur comment !!

lozzz......u make me laugh all the time .....
gate crash !! well....!!
zipped for now

and ur other predictions ...
uh eh...! okay ...! u hav to wait ! but loved reading ur predictions
Edited by maanmeet_Reet - 13 years ago
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maanmeet_Reet

did i tell you i adore ur comment !!

lozzz......u make me laugh all the time .....
gate crash !! well....!!
zipped for now

and ur other predictions ...
uh eh...! okay ...! u hav to wait ! but loved reading ur predictions

Thnx. U give awesome updates & deserve the comments even better❀️
-Humera- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ Awesome awesome fantabulous update, just like all your others.. :)

I am not able to comment regularly, as college work doesn't give me the time πŸ˜’

Coming to the updates..

Loved the dance where Maan was expressing how painful love is, and Geet ended up singing along.. Loved the Maaneet dance as well, after aages they are together so close and only he knows that she is his Geet she is under the illussion that he is not her "Chief", but a guy called Guru, and she is cheating on her love, Maan is also aware that she is feeling this..

Loved the convo betweek MSK and Geet, shows the different characters he is, and how different he can be
He very cleverly pointed out what Geet was asking, like when she asked about Guru, and how she is trying to connect Guru and Chief... It must have been very hard for him to control his laughter...

Loved Maan's thoughts, love has changed him FOREVER, he is in immense pain, and doesn't know what to do, he thinks that by staying away from her he is doing right to her, but she is just as hurt or probably more hurt than he is... 😭

Poor Adi, he is really hurt he thought Geet would change Maan but he does not know what Geet is going through he is only seeing things and believing them rather than finding out and asking her what is wrong!!

Can't wait for the next update, hope Maan is at the masked ball with his chief mask on πŸ˜‰ Would like to see something spectacular on Geet's birthday, Maan's reaction to proposal, Geet's reaction.. 😍 

Can't wait... πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for the pm's xx
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Goosebumps!!!!!!!!! 

U are incredible with portraying emotions...

your updates so easily bring pain and tears in the eyes of the reader....

speechless  and spellbound!!!😊 eagerly waiting for the next...

Predictions : Well i will always predict and hope it is full of hugs and kisses πŸ˜‰
Edited by maaneet_pisces - 13 years ago
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hmm. I'm thinking someone's gonna crash a party (that someone being Maan). I wonder if Geet will recognize him, actually that's a stupid question, DUH! lol I wonder if they will finally confess? Probably not, but then you never know... waiting for the next update!!!! :)
febinyusuff thumbnail
reet,

u r one of the best writers i have ever seeeen..

update was awesome.. and i think it was really needed..

I want Maan to witness Geet rejecting Dev.. He should know that her heart still beats for him.. him only

I was also sad to see Aadhi's behaviour.. I thought he was angry because of the phone call incident with cheif.. but he has a very good reson to get angry with her..

please continue soooon

Edited by febinyusuff - 13 years ago