Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RukhluvMaan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
HEY REET....
FIRST OF ALL HOW R U...
ME RUKH.....HEHEHE... WANT TO SAY THAT..
IM A BIG..BIG..........BIG................BIG...............BIG.............
.BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
FAN OF U..........AND UR FF........................
AND IM CRAZYYYYYYYY ABOUT THIS FF...
 I KNOW I NEVER COMMENT.....IT IS MY BAD LUCK THAT I FOUND IT LATE..😭😭😭
U CAN SLAP.ME..BECAUSE U DESERVE LOTSSSSSSSSSS OF COMMENTS...................πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I WOULD SAY..10000000 OF COMMENTS..........BUT I COULDNT.
..SOOOOOOOOORRRRRY FOR THAT................πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

UR FF..IS..
AMAZING.....................AMAZING.........πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
FANTASTIC............FANTASITC............πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
AWESOME............AWESOME...................πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
BREATHTAKING...............BREATHTAKING...............πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
JUST OUT OF THE WORLD....................πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
AND WONDERAFULLLLLLLLLLLLπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

FROM START...
When i started to read ur ff.....
I JUST FELL IN LOVE WIHT UR FF..AND WITH UR😍😍
 WRITING SKILLS AND IDEAS.....😍😍😍😍😍😍
THE STORY HAVE AGREAT AND STRONG CONCEPT AND ITS SOOOOOOOO DIFFERENT...
AND ITS SOOOOOOOO DREAMY................
IT HAS EVERTYHTING....DRAMA....EMOTIONS.....THRILLER...................ACTION............
...LOVE....
.........ROMANCE............EVERYTHING THAT A POPULAR STORY SHOULD HAVE....
I JUST READ ALL THE PARTS IN ONE GO..DAYS AND NIGHT...I JUST WAS BUSY READING IN UR FF...AND JUST EXCITED THAT WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN NEXT PART....
OMG SOMETIMES  MY FRIEND LOOKED AT ME WITH (U R MAD )
LOOK....BUT WHO CARES....I HAD FOUND A TREASURE.....
IT WAS ACTUALLY  READING UR FF WAS JUST LIKE FINDING A TREASURE......
EEVRY PART WHEN I HAD FIFNSHED..I USED TO JUMP AND GOING TO MY FRNDS...WITH OMG..OMG..LOOK I USED TO START TELLING THE STORY TO MY FRIENDS WITH EXCITEMENT.....ALL PART ARE AMAZING...............LONG ONE..THANKS FOR THAT...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

AND YES HOW CAN I FORGET...WHEN  U  GAVE ME A HEARTATTACK....OMG...THAT WAS A BOMB..U HAD PUT IN MY HEAD.....I WAS JUST LIKE CRYING LOUD..HEHEHEH😭😭😭😭😭😭
...WHAT COULD I DO..IM SO ADICCTED WITH UR FF....U SAID U WILL NOT UPDATE..AND U WROTE THE ......END..................OMG......THAT WAS....UGHHH..I CANT EXPLAIN...BUT AFTER SOMETIME..I HAD HOPE I READ ALLLL THE COMMENTS OF READERS......THANK GOD..U REPLIED TO THEM..AND U AGREED......I WAS SOOOOOO HAPPY IπŸ₯³πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³πŸ₯³WAS IN TOP OF THE WORLD...I KNOW U WERE UPSET..SOMEONE WAS COPYING UR UPDATE...I WAS ALSO ANGRY WITH THIS NEWS....HOW CAN THEY DO THAT..😑😑😑😑....OMG...I WAITED FOR U ALL TIME..I KNOW EVERYONE WERE WAITNIG..HEHEHE..BUT I USED TO CHECK..EVERY PASSING HOURS...AND ALSO HOW CAN I STOP..I READ IT FROM STATING.... AGAIN AND AGAIN..AND ALSO AGAIN...I KNOW..THIS IS NOTHING FOR U..BECOUSE U R THE BEST WRITER.AND ITS MY TINY  COMMENT.AND THERE ARE LOTS OF READERS THAT PRAIS IN BETTER WAY,,AND U DESERVE MORE THAN THAT....AND I JUST WANTED TO TELL U..THAT HOW MUCH I LOVE UR FF..
.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
COME TO THE STORY AND CHARACTERS...
AAAHHHHHHHHH...AS I TOLD ABOUT THE STORY...IT STOLE MY HEART....
AND CHARACTES,....
GEET AND MAAN...WOULD LIKE TO SAY MAANEET....
IM A BIG FAN OF THEM..HEHEHEH WHO R NOT..EVERYONE R A BIG FAN OF THEM IN THIS FF...SILLY ME...
OMG...........OMG.............THEY SOOOOOOO FIT IN THIS STORY..
ABOUT MAAN..OMG..OMG...OMG............DREAMY...😍...😍..😍....ARROGANT..😍😍😍.INTELLIGENT..PREFECT..😍😍UNRESISTBALE..

..........HOT..😍😍...😍..SEXY.☺️.☺️😍..😍😍SOMETIMES LIKE THEWAY HE IN SHOW...........ALL I ANT TO  SAY THAT.. U DESCRIBED WELL MAAN...

AND GEET..AWWWW...SWEET..STUBBORN....AND BEAUTIFUL...INTELLIGENT....OHH THATS WHY THE GREAT MAAN SINGH KHURANA..SHOULD I SAY THE CHIEF FALL IN LOVE WITH HER... 
AND LOVE OTHER CHARACTERS TOO..ADI..YASH..MOHIT...SUNAINA..........

AS I WANTED TO SHARE SOME OF UR BRILLIANT PARTS
AND UR BEAUTIFUL IDEAS....
FROM PART 1....

He tapped on the glass table with eyes fixed on the mobile .........rubbed his chin with his  thumb .....the look on his face said he was waiting impatiently for a call.....

suddenly it rang breaking the silence into pieces ....

....as he grabbed the phone quickly murmuring  hello ..Wrinkles of frown appeared on his face clearly told he was not happy with the conversation he was having ....

the one sided conversation was sumthing like this .............................

WOOHHOOO LOVED IT...............

PART2...........

He felt a slight pang within...as he saw her dancing with another man ........

But the man soon stood back at the stage ..when she again danced around the flame in mid of the stage......

He didn't understand his own course of attraction  .....he was actually staring at a unknown girl ....in this important moment ..getting diverted from his mission ....where one single mistake can take his own life ....as well fail his entire mission .....he stood in the trance ...until R 's voice knocked him speaking something .....shaking his head ...he turned back .........

Sir........!! hello .......!! u there ....????U reached the VIP toilet ...????Hello chief ....????

Yeah ...!! I will be there ....

He cursed the girl ......🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣DEWAANA KHUD HOGYA..OR ILZAAM LADKI PAR..WAH WAH...MSK...

..for distracting him this much in this important mission ..

Hiding himself behind a curtain he noticed the girl again ....... now eyes opened....

stunning !! as his eyes fall upon her big butter fly eyes..............his heart skipped a beat as he saw her humming the song facing the mirror...........while taking her bangles off.........AWWW..THIS WAS AMAZING...

PART3..

Sir.... who is the witness ...?? A finally asked being not able to control himself more..

A girl ........!!!he left keeping them in shock ....mouth wide opened ...

Girl...!!!! R repeated the word dumbly .....

Sir ...and girl ....?? the next question came from S.....little suspicious one ..

OHHH....SIR??? AND GIRL???HEHEHE...ONLY GEET..NO OTHER GIRLS....OHH KAASH MAIN HOTI...

then you have to leave this place ...world ....and LIVE TOGETHER WITH ME......!!!

she let out a hushed shriek at this .......ohh babaji ,....what a shameless person he is ....!!!OHH WOW..MSK..PEHLE SE APNA BANA LIYA..WAH GEET LAGE RAHO..

PART4

How tall is he....ummm around 5 ft 10 inches .....!! isn't it ..? haan ... I m sure ...he was just of the same height of the almirah ....ohh yes

Ohh yess...i know another thing ...he has a scar mark under his chin ....

Is that enough ...??

No ....wait ...i know his perfume ....... he uses the perfume ...Acqua Di Gio  of Giorgio Armani...yeah ....i remember ....its the same smell that roshni's father uses ...i had seen the bottle in her dresser .....she remembered her classmate roshni ahuja's birthday .... they had a good long time there....

Okay so .....5 ft 11 inch..

Pretty fair ....

M shaped lips.....no geet lips comes later .....she scolded herself again

Dark black hair ..brushed back using gel ....ohhh silly geet  ..you are limit ....!! don't mention the gel one ...

And scar under chin...little right to midline ...no.....little left ....

And .. what else...yeshh...light brown eyes ....

Ohh I can recognize his voice too...

Acqua di gio perfume .......hmmm...has a classic choice ..i must admit ..he has both the style and intelligence---- deadly combination  geet ....!!

Geet control ......he is a murderer and nothing else ...he doesn't deserve a praise............

🀣

🀣

🀣

🀣

WOW...GEET SB KUCH TO BATA DIYA..AB OR KIYA BACHA..

PART5

Areee devion .............aayiye na....andar aayiee......uha kya khusur phusur kar rahi hai ....

he could hardly talk as his mouth was stuffed with paans ...

Geet looked at him grinning wide......while munching the paan .... oh babaji ...tuci bhi na ..kya kya namuna bhej dia...!!

He licked the red bettle juice staining his lips and nudged the boy .....

Aree chotu tu jaa....he pushed the boy aside....and took his seat properly facing them ....when they came in ......maan indicated them to be seated..... still the silly grin lingering on his lips......

Sit sit ...!! devion ......its clean ...be seated please.....

Haan to kahiye deviji whats the problem ...he said looking at geet .....still the silly grin hanging on his face ....

Puja sat ....and geet still thinking................ eeeksss......the way he spat the paan ...!! babaji ...!! bhali karo inka..

🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣

🀣

🀣

🀣

🀣

🀣OMG..I CANT BELIEVE HE ACTED LIKE THAT...THAT WAS AMAZING............. WHAT A CONVERSATION...

Now puja gave up ..and nudged geet ...

Geet : she has lost her purse....

I.C : and you .....?

Geet : arrrgghhhh.....look ..i don't have any problem ....its her ...who has the problem ....do u get it ?? now please take the diary ...so that we can leave ...we have important appointment to attend ....

🀣

🀣

🀣

🀣

🀣

I.C : areee devi ji....why are getting so angry ...thand paiye .....aur hun baith jaiye ...(be cool and take the seat ...)..aree ganshaaa.....thanda laa....devion ke lie........he shouted ...

Haan so where was I ...devi ji ....dont be angry .....beautiful girl like you shouldn't  frown ...u know u might get wrinkles.....he gave her a cheeky smile .......seeing her getting more angry ..he grinned wide.....

PART5.

Why honey ..!! why do u always open your mouth anything I say to you ....

She closed her mouth and said .....    look .....! he didn't let her finish ....

Yes darling I m looking at you ...and you will too.....as you are now going with me .....we will be having enough time to gaze each other ...eyelocks and all .....he grinned slyly ...

WOW...LOVED THE FLIRTING STYLE OF MSK.. 

😳

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

PART6...

πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

Chief did u say that ...? you are bothered by a girl .....a mere woman  ??? hah ...!! may be my ears are ringing ....but why are you so close to her .....to hurt her its not needed to breathe on her face .......not needed to glance at the shining pain in her eyes.......!!!!well how will I know whats going on in your complicated brain ......................or may be....just saying ...may be......ur HEART ...? I thought u don't have any heart ...okay ...sorry ..sorry no offence ....my job is describing the events not jumping onto the conclusions ...do whatever you wanna do with her .....trust me ......none can stop you ...after all....

.chuck ....leave it ....read on guys ......**wink **

ok..there r lots of parts..that i want to share....but not now....

and THANK U SO MUCH...................................

THANK U SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR GIVING 

THIS BEAUTIFUL AND BREATHTAKING FF.............

LOVE RUKH..............

DrashtiDhamiNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
woah that dance scene was just HAWT!!!!!!! ☺️☺️☺️☺️ πŸ˜ˆ
loved it loads
cont soon please
maanmishti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
reet u r the best.......outstanding writer......i dont want to praise u more......coming to the update.......it was freaking awesomeπŸ‘πŸΌ.....loved their love lustful dance😳........i love belly dancing😊.....and the way u described the whole dance part was awesome and hotπŸ˜‰........i was just dreaming the whole dance hope i was in place of geet☺️........but anyways i think i am not so lucky to have chief😭.......loved the way chief was trying to irritate geetπŸ˜†.......i spl loved the part where chief thought F*** the world.......but the only thing he want is his geet in his arms😍.........awwwwwww i love that part......anyways reet tomorrow  is my BIRTHDAY......plzzzzzz update soon and i wish if i could have a kiss between chief and geet......plzzzzzzzzz......anyways i will wait for the update.
Edited by maanmishti - 13 years ago
mallu.crowe20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome partπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
brilliant writing
loved the way maan was teasing geet and their dance was tooooooo good
great part
do continue

.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Finally sumthing that cheered me after such a bad start in the morning

This was just FFFAAAABBB πŸ‘

Geet's state reminds me of maan's plight in ''Deewangi''.........heart knowing it all but logic denying it all.

Poor geet her heart knows it is her Chief but her logic denies it straightaway.

Maan well dude u can disguise urself not ur touch or ur feel or effect (on geet) 

Geet have a heart-to-heart connection with you.......no amount of disguise can do anything to break that......it's only hurting geet even more.

esheena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
hey di 
i must say u r  "THE AWESOMEST WRITER"   while reading ur update its like the film is goin on in front of me u describe everything dat well  waiting egarly 4r ur next update😳
anaum91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ur ff is just awesome....i read it in one go....luvd it to d core.....do cont soon n plz add me to ur pm list...
fourleafclover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey Reet!Generaly m the silent kinda reader but cant stop myself from commenting.It was just tooooooooo gud....but we are so greedy......eagerly waiting for the next update.Its bengali new year today so can we get an update(actually kuch bhi bahana chalega)
febinyusuff thumbnail
when can we expect the expect update sweety?

Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
what can i say...people have already said everything....it was just plain brilliant....awesome...πŸ‘

maan came back to meet her as MSK...the policeman....even he couldnt stay away from her...n also i think wanted to meet her...to tell her to stay away.....

but...

Stubborn

thick headed little woman .....doesnt listen to any1.....πŸ˜†

geet went to that pub to get a job n find out more abt her...well that girl sure is something....

maan ki kya haalat hui hogi usko dekhkar....god....

loved the way he didnt resist n let his heart rule over his mind for the first time ...like u said...

It was the moment when he again felt she belonged to him .......she was always his........................her burning shallow frantic breaths on his face told him .........her arrhythmic  heartbeats against his chest told him .......................that she had been always his ..................and none else.....his geet made him forget the world once again .................

the dance they shared was just....☺️☺️☺️...they truly set everything on fire....

cant wait to know what they will talk abt...or rather what will he say to her....update soon...

Edited by jyoti_l - 13 years ago