Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jyo- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey reet
I am doing good, ya its loooooong time😊  Lagtha hai tumare exams bohat achhi tharase hogagi haiπŸ˜ƒ Ek ke baad ek damakedar updates de rahi hoπŸ˜‰  I totally agree with u that absence makes heart grow fonder. I really dont want their misrery to end coz if it ends means end of this ff. Everything has to end but not sooooooooooooo soon. Nw i think all of ur readers agree with me..........................Agar maaneet ke kasmakash katham hogai toh padne mai bilkul mazza nahi ayega, yahi toh kasiyat hai is kahani kiπŸ˜† Lagtha hai abi abi kahani suru hui hai aur tum the end likne ke plan bana rahi ho.........😲 Very bad......................😭😭😭  Reet u always left readers speechless, i really get confuse hw to comment, from where to comment &  comment on wt & wt not. Ur brillent writterπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  U write abt evreything But nothing reveeled at end................................😑 reveel secreats when least expected.

Encounter of  Maaneet was hillarious...........................Maan very well know that geet loves him & still annoyed her to the edge. Loved the way u ve written whole scene specially maan irritating her by linking with dev.πŸ‘πŸΌ Poor geet hw can she recognise maan if he made his apperences in diff avtars.........................................πŸ˜• Aww maan is jealous...........................let him be. Maaneet dance.............................😍😍😍

I know hw hectic it becomes once classes started, still i dont want u to end this ff soon. I can wait for months to read new part, Soo plz dont end this one, If ur not able to finish this in this hollidays dont worry u can continue in next.......................πŸ˜‰

Amour_Reet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Jyo-

Hey reet

I am doing good, ya its loooooong time😊  Lagtha hai tumare exams bohat achhi tharase hogagi haiπŸ˜ƒ Ek ke baad ek damakedar updates de rahi hoπŸ˜‰  I totally agree with u that absence makes heart grow fonder. I really dont want their misrery to end coz if it ends means end of this ff. Everything has to end but not sooooooooooooo soon. Nw i think all of ur readers agree with me..........................Agar maaneet ke kasmakash katham hogai toh padne mai bilkul mazza nahi ayega, yahi toh kasiyat hai is kahani kiπŸ˜† Lagtha hai abi abi kahani suru hui hai aur tum the end likne ke plan bana rahi ho.........😲 Very bad......................😭😭😭  Reet u always left readers speechless, i really get confuse hw to comment, from where to comment &  comment on wt & wt not. Ur brillent writterπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  U write abt evreything But nothing reveeled at end................................😑 reveel secreats when least expected.

Encounter of  Maaneet was hillarious...........................Maan very well know that geet loves him & still annoyed her to the edge. Loved the way u ve written whole scene specially maan irritating her by linking with dev.πŸ‘πŸΌ Poor geet hw can she recognise maan if he made his apperences in diff avtars.........................................πŸ˜• Aww maan is jealous...........................let him be. Maaneet dance.............................😍😍😍

I know hw hectic it becomes once classes started, still i dont want u to end this ff soon. I can wait for months to read new part, Soo plz dont end this one, If ur not able to finish this in this hollidays dont worry u can continue in next.......................πŸ˜‰

love u ...will edit this again ....do check please

i love u once again
febinyusuff thumbnail
Reet,

Honey.. loved the update a lot..

please update soon
holyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
woow  woow jus woowww.... 

loved it... was amazing .. as usual... πŸ˜†... no doubt

ohh jus waiting for ur next 2 updates at a same time... so much to reveal in next part... uff.. m soo xcited.... what will b her reaction if got to kno that he is THE chief... her Maan.. !!!!
SakshiGarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
have i ever told u dat u r a mastermind.... n this FF of urs is a master pieceπŸ˜ƒ....... jst loved the update...... i loved how maan is protecting his geet at every step😍..... but i have a doubt... u said maan came in front of her as a sikh guy..... y didnt she ask him dat he was not a sikh when she met him earlier... then how cum now???πŸ˜•
precap..... dev proposing geet😑...... iss kabab mein haddi ki to main🀬.... dafa karo isse yahan se!!!!
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Maaneet's dance haaye
Loved it to the core
I wish u culd put sum video it wuld hav been more easy to imagine thanπŸ˜‰
Maan insepector side is fab
Always wit Pan n its line on his lips
Geet will not get confuse toh kya
Maan succeeded in wat he thought
He became Guru
Liked how he was jealous of Prevej hehehhehe
He wuld hav killed him n evn dev for sure
He knws her so well Gati is Geet
Wen he was crusing her i was remembered their past moments whr he always use to do it for her stuborness hehehehehehehehe
Maan was hell irritating
Geet wuld hav pulled her hair if she wuld hav sat there lil more hahahahahaha
Waitng to read more
Update soon
storytellerm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
haye haye maine to mar hi jana hai
its damn sooooooo sooooooooo good
gosh i loved it so much
just loved it
haye is chemistry ki to main vari vari ha gayi
sana.saba7 thumbnail
just  awesome  one  .................

update  soon..
Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
it was just awesome!......πŸ‘
just wow.. whole time while reading ur update i was in trance!...😍
it seemed that i was watching it all in a movie!.. gosh.,. it was just so beautifully written!..😳
especially the MSK -pagdi chap vala part!...πŸ˜†
gosh that was just wow!.....😳
i loved him as pagdi chap yar...πŸ˜›
include him in other parts also!..πŸ˜‰
the belly dance was just so amazing.. and really excellently written...☺️
the emotions were beautifully expressed!......
i dont hav words to explain ur work!...
but it was just awesome blossom!.....⭐️⭐️
keep the good wok!..πŸ‘πŸΌ
and update soon...........πŸ˜‰
but take rest also!..πŸ€—
varunsingh420 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 thnks for d pm...... n yes ths update ws agn amazing........ and when r u updating next?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????