Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
omg u r updating................
jaldi update karo yaar............
cant wait for them to meet..............
oh god wanna c maan beg for geet to b in his life
wanna see him possessive abt her want him to feel jealous............
well geet hasnt seen him but she can feel him if he gets closer and his eyes.........but maan knows her so its easy to make him feel jealous............moreover he will b wearing contact lens right.........
jaldi update karo yaar
richiiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
omg u updating again!!!!
i was sooooo used to your once in a blue moon updates that it has come like a total shocker....a good pleasant one though.....update soon can't wait!!!
nonabebu thumbnail
yaar jaldi se update karo waiting waiting
Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Male stripper??
did i hear right?
omg omg omg omg....
what are u upto han?......πŸ˜•
i m super excited to read an update!....
update yar...
Edited by MaanEET_FAN - 13 years ago
Amour_Reet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
okay ....!! uhh ......guyz you are crazy ,,,,,!!

haha ....good to know that you are waiting for the male stripper .....lolz your wait has ended as i m here with the update ...so get the answer of ur qs urself

as always dont think the update ended until u find the caption
hit the like button if u like it

love
reet ...!
Amour_Reet thumbnail
part 24

Cold splashes of liquid hit her closed eyelids...scrunching a little she slowly opened them... Everything was blurred at first ... a very familiar eager face was bending on her ...

She closed her eyes in ephemeral relief ....but in the next moment she jerked up ....the face which was bending on her moved back flabbergasted ...

You .....?

...shocked geet could only mutter that ...after a pause she added .. what are you doing here ...?

Geet ...!!....thank god you are okay ...umm.... you tell me ....what are YOU doing here ....??

Geet didn't reply to that ......for some time she gaped the person in front of her ....and then looked beyond ..with expectant searching eyes......

What are you looking for....?

the question came ...geet looked back to stare again .....what is that flashed in those eyes .....a fleeting glimpse to her soul ..? she wondered..

Sunaina .... u didn't answer me....why are you here ...

Neither did you ....!sunaina twisted her lips suppressing a smile ... ...seems u didn't like me... or may be you were expecting someone else .........she added the last part  incoherently ...

Ohh for heaven sake.....!! geet swore uncomfortably ....and tried to get up in a hurry .....

Sunaina didn't stop her ..just gaped her with incisive eyes ........but when in the process geet stumbled holding the wall behind her ....she mouthed  ' you have a fever .

Tell me something I don't know ...geet didn't really try to behave this oddly but the sudden dejection was overpowering her...

Su got up and nearing her she held her hand and helped to be steady on her feet .....may be su knew what was bothering her ...

Geet didn't refuse the helping hand...

I m sorry ......she mumbled ...

Its okay .... uhh wait a bit ....rishi had gone to manage a cab and you need a doctor...

Geet heard her silently ....so the other one was rishi ....ohh ...i see ...his majesty is so busy he cant himself rather sending his mates.... pitying on me...

Tell me something honestly ....are you guys spying me constantly .or rather say following me...as before..??  .

she asked keeping her eyes fixed on su .... that day aadi today you ..rishi ...whats the matter..? one can be co-incident not the both ... she ended with hinge of sarcasm in her voice....

Su looked at her hands she rubbed them  together inorder to remove the dirt ....and said.... are you miss universe  like what ..that someone needs to guard you constantly..?

Geet scowled ..you could say the same looking in my eyes....

Anyway thanx .....but in future I strictly refuse any kind of help from you guys....you are right ....i m not someone special ...a very common girl ....who wants live her life on her own ......so please stop doing pity on me i request you .......just leave my world.....! she was almost shouting  ..but the twinge of pain was not covered by mastered rudeness .....she didn't even wait for her reply and started moving in front not knowing her destination ...

Stop geet ...please.....!! su never thought she will behave so kindly with someone even after being snubbed ..

Why do you think that way ...its not pity ....if u had seen me rishi or aadi in problem ...would u have just walked away ..?

geet looked back with hurt eyes...which were filled  with disappointment ......

The difference lies somewhere else su ....please....... don't pretend ...!

She was dejected ....totally ..what does he wanna prove...what does he want ....if he doesn't want to come in front of me..doesnt want to see my face....if he wanted to finish everything like he said.....then what's the meaning of such gestures ...what m I supposed to understand ..... that he cares....he still cares....then why the hell he doesn't come in front me.....i m sick of this endless wait ...

Doesn't he get what m I going through ...? either come in my life ...or go away ....dont raise hope in my mind and break the castles made in air ...please stop it ....her heart cried but eyes didn't spill the salt water ...she was not able to take it any more.....the sky kissing expectations and the next moment shattering into pieces .. ..months passed ...and each passing second seemed like years to geet ....

She didn't even know what to do ...to walk on which track ..... she walked aimlessly with a tiny throbbing heart filled with budding and shattered hope ...wounded love and confusion... pain ...craving and dejection .... she was a mess from inside but the poise....self respect were intact ....her shadow that moved with her was erect with pride...she didn't want pity from anyone...not even from the one she always craved for...

Sunaina stared at her for some moments and started her bike ...and neared her ...

Geet ....for today please get up ...its almost 11 pm ....i just cant leave you like this ...please...

Geet didn't reply and walked with blank eyes...

Inspite of repeated requests she didn't get on the bike and kept walking... ...but listened to her as she shoved her into the right way ...in the mean time rishi too came back with a cab and a doctor .....but geet refused to see the doctor and sent him back with the cab he came by 

....rishi tried his own tricks on her but geet was all silent ..at end when rishi acted like a heartbroken teenager geet smiled weakly and assured him she is not angry with him ....it seemed rishi was not aware of her actual state ....so she didn't let him understand her inner turmoil's .....sunaina guessed her uncomfort and asked rishi to back off for now ...and sent him to somewhere else ..finally sunaina managed to get her inside a cab and following her she made sure she reached home safely ...

3 weeks later..

..... everything was same to geet except she had re-joined dev's firm .....it was just 7 days remained for her result .... both of this somewhat helped her to keep herself busy ....she had started working day and night once again ......tried to be with dev most of the time and discussed different cases ..judgments and books....

She devoted herself totally to her profession ... at first she worked with huge enthusiasm ....but still she was not officially the graduate ....so she couldn't move a case all by herself...things started going little downhill.... she felt  more she tried to absorb herself in her work .....more the blankness was creeping inside....

May be there was another reason .......no such "co-incidence"  happened with her after sunaina's episode....... not like she was waiting disparately to happen it again ... but somewhere she regreted  ...that she could at least ask sunaina hows HE doing ....she felt she had lost the opportunity to know about him once again ....and each time it happened she thought its forever ....

Deep inside she had made her mind up to ask about him if she met aadi or su again ......or may be ....she will come face to face with HIM one day .....she waited for a miracle to happen ...... for first few days she waited ...and hoped subconsciously .....but it dried up with passing days ......... she knew it very well that nothing was co-incidental about HIM...

Its purely his wish ...!

And he didn't want to see / meet her again .......he had pronounced the end distinctly ......and that was all......

So with time her spirit damped down ...the remained expectations  evaporated  ....

On other side.......dev was in high spirits to spend such amount of time with her daily ....they discussed everything ...though all the discussions spun around law.....but geet was a free minded and nave girl ....she didn't understand twists and turns of words ..what she had to say she said it clearly ...and her outlook was quite broad spectrum .......and at the same time her base was made of social values....her unrighteousness had drawn dev magnetically ...and her beautiful features acted as catalyst .....

After a long time dev had got some one to discuss anything and everything ...their interests were same....inteligence level matched ....and moreover she was so efficien t ....she had taken over all the responsibilities of his firm in no time........

With time she had become indispensible .....!

Both in work and   ......................his life

Dev really enjoyed her company ..not to mention her silence ....he loved watching her engrossed in work.........

He failed to notice geet's inner sadness as she was capable of keeping HIM very secretly to herself..........she had mastered in it while hiding her real situation at home in front of dirjee.....who had raised her up ......so dev was not a problem to dodge ......moreover .....when she practiced law she did it from heart ......she worshipped her work ...inspite of her downhill spirits .....she managed to whip herself and do her regular works flawlessly .....dev had become totally dependent on her in less than one month ....

It was the day of her result ......

She passed with distinction ...as expected....she stood first in her college .....and 3rd amongst the state.....

It was the morning when results were out .......

She called dev to inform the news....but he didn't pick it up ......she called again ...but it's the same....she called the receptionist and got to know he is not there in the office...has gone for some personal work ....

She was quite annoyed ... they shared this friendship so that at least he could congratulate her on the result ....

Anyway ...she forgot him after sometime as dirjee's friends and almost entire neighbourhood came to congratulate her ...as well some of her friend ....

Dirjee was so proud and so happy ..... he distributed sweets in his whole neighborhoods and business friends.....now everybody knew dirjee 's grand daughter was an efficient lawyer .....working with the public prosecutor DEV malhotra ..!

Talk of the DEVil .....and he is there ...... geet was so embarrassed when she found him with at least 10 bouquets there on her drawing room ...

He planned to deliver the flowers in such a way ...that each time with one door bell a bouquet delivered to her ...after 9 consecutive doorbells geet was very embarrassed in front of her friends and neighbors ...most of whom were dirjee's friends ..... at 10 th bell a flustered and irritated geet opened the door to find dev with a bunch of pink roses ....

Soon the truth was revealed that dev's little personal work was nothing else than buying flowers for the girl ....dirjee was highly impressed with dev's courteousness ...as well proud to introduce him with his friends and other businessman's..geet's other male and female friends were equally excited meeting the icon of law ..some were over blown by his looks some were seeking opportunities to work with him ....a very young  and suave public prosecutor greeted everyone politely ......

Everybody left within evening ...... At night after taking a cold shower she wore a white suit  with damp hairs left open on her back...... looking absently to the calm  dining hall at downstairs she saw a floral dining space of hers .... flowers of different colours were scattered everywhere ....she watched them with a contented heart ....

it feels good to be rewarded by your hard earned success .....she muttered ...and caressed the bouquets near her ..... she recalled dev's crazy act of this morning and shook her head with a indulging smile ...!

as well she remembered her proud dirjee's notions towards her ....he was real happy today ....he introduced her with his friends with an inflated chest ....she smiled with a disobedient tear in her eye..

after spending sometime alone there ...and thinking about everything and nothing she got up .....

Suddenly as she was going to switch off the light of the dining she felt a tug in her hair from behind.... .....shocked she turned back ....

It was a bouquet ........! where her hairs were stuck

But not an ordinary one ...

It was a big bouquet of white roses..and lily's .....with a single red rose in the middle ...behind there were few red strings elevating the elegance of the bouquet ..the flowers were draped in a white satin .....

She didn't know why but the bouquet seemed different from the rest ....as she gawked it  ... all the other bouquets are either of different colours ...pink purple red yellow or white ... there was only one bouquet which had the combination of only two colours ...and that too only a single red rose in the middle....

It was simply elegant and unique .... the choice  impressed her out rightly

She tried to recollect who had given it ...but couldn't ....could it be dev....or someone else....but she had received almost all the bouquets herself....if she had received it herself ....it might have caught her attention ....

But it didn't seem familiar ....

White and red roses......nice.......hey ....wait a minute ...isnt that the 2 roses ... at the exam hall .......were white and red too....

She scrunched her brows and thought .... decided to ask dev tomorrow......but as of now she picked up the bouquet and carried it to her bedroom ....as she kept it on the table ...a small pink folded paper dropped on the ground ...

Picking up she unfolded it .......it was the same paper ....except something else was scribbled in it .....

Congratulations to the Graduate !

Both the handwriting were same...

The day next went in a jiffy  ......it was the first day when she leaded the cases all herself...in Mumbai high court ....in the hustle bustle with work she had forgotten tp ask dev about the bouquet ....it was quite a success for her ....the next few weeks went the same ....in some she won the cases...in some she failed....but she never did give up ....dev was all through with her ...supporting her encouraging her ..... 

...with time Along with dev's cases she was getting her own cases too from dirjee's known ones and her friends and neighbors......... but she involved all her cases in dev's firm only ....she preferred work like that only ....at first dev opposed ..but seeing her determination he was calmed why wouldn't he......geet was no longer only an employee to him ....

Generally major cases were handled by dev only ....where geet assisted him in most of the cases ...and the minor cases were handled by geet alone...dev never interfered....though he helped her in  every aspect ....

Dowry deaths rapes and major homicidals and crimes .. .major allegations against  govt were handled by dev .....and rest geet took over .....there were times when geet had woke him up at 12 .30 am to discuss about a clause in a case......and he never minded....he knew geet was crazy about her work ....and somewhat she felt the claim on him ....

Dev was happy with geet's bondage with him ...may it be professional ....but sometimes geet had shared little family issues with him too.... he was smitten by her ... her everything impressed him ....when the Sundays came ...at first he was agitated with them ...then he made a new rule by calling geet on Sunday morning to discuss cases....and different issues related to them....

Sometimes he took her to dine out after long hours of work  .....sometimes for work they had to visit places together ....parties thrown by influential govt officers ....and polices... geet had become quite acquainted with high ranking police officers ....like ACP shashank .... inspector rajat ...and all..... one day there a strange relationship was discovered......ACP shashank's brother in law  was geet's dirjee's old  "regular customer"  .....so another round of discussions went on in which often dirjee was involved.....

[for who dont remember who ACP shashank is......his son was seeing mafia taleb's sister in law....]

Dirjee was getting a good respect in his world of business because of geet ..... specially ACP shashank's brother in law started showing good interest in dirjee......he turned from a very irregular customer to a very regular customer ..Whatever ...he didn't dig much in the matter  ..he was a happy proud grand father after all..

Dev was visibly interested in her ...but he never dared to ask her out for an official date ...some where inside he hesitated....cause he knew if she denies....he wont be able to take that or make a 2nd approach ..... so he thought it in the other way......he had put up good rapport with dirjee ....often visited them at weekend and spent good amount of time with an excuse to tiny issues related to work ...

Innocent geet never noticed the smitten eyes of the public prosecutor .... she was too nave too guess his course of actions .....well about relationships ....she was preoccupied with some one else's memories......too notice other stuffs ..

51 days  after her result ....

Geet ......hand me over the brown file in 2nd self of my left cabinet ..... dev's worried and stressed voice drew her attention ....after handing over the file ...she waited in front of desk ... but seemed dev had forgotten her presence ...

Soon geet had to leave for another case....but when she came back after 3 hours ...she found him absorbed with the same clients ...and in same position ...

Curious geet sat beside his table.....from the discussion she gathered....that this was a case of death of a newly wed bride....most probably she committed suicide because of pressured marriage ..as she loved someone else....but problem raised when  her boyfriend body was discovered after 3 days of her suicide......at first the girls parents took their destiny as her suicide....but ..the severely distorted corpse of her boyfriend caused suspicion ....she was married to a rich business man's son..... however they tried contacting  her husband ...but he had to go abroad for indefinite time...the maid which had been sent to the in laws with the new bride was missing ...and when she came back she was found mentally disabled ...her family members claimed she was battered inhumanly allover ....

There were some more pieces of information which led them to the decision that the bride was a case of un-natural death ...  till then it was fine......

But as dev had started filing the case.....he was shocked to see ...the girl was involved with a strip club of Goa ...which was being run by an infamous businessman RHEO...

The case was complicated in short ....

Parveen ...that was her name....

Days went on ....and dev remained clueless about the case....police couldn't help him much ...

He sought ACP shashank's help ....but he was busy organizing world cup finale of cricket ....he remained unavailable ....

Geet finally tried helping dev in the case....as she had to handle other cases which dev had to ignore because of this case...moreover she never handled major cases like this.

But in stead of a emerging of a clue ....the case become complicated with a  sudden news...another girl from the goan strip club was missing ......supposedly she was in friends with parveen and worked as a bar-woman there .....though she acted for sometime there ....her case had been lodged to Mumbai court as she left her old job and joined  a newly inaugurated club of Mumbai with quite good amount of money ......after an week working at Mumbai ...she didn't come home back ........she had joined the Mumbai club as a dancer

....both the cases were different .....and had no connection at first....parveen's case was totally being handled by dev ...while its geet who was handling the bar dancer shaheen's case.... but when the connection discovered as both of them worked in goa together ...they got some suspicion that they are linked.....

both shaheen and parveen's family were too intersted to make geet work in it ...as the promising advocated enthu and dedication to work ...and easygoing interactions with them moved them..though geet never took major cases....this had become an exception ..

8 day after  this incident

When she was coming back home ...she went to a grocery shop to pick up few things...and after that she dropped to a caf for a coffee ... after seeping coffee for few minutes she found aadi paying bill at the restaurant with yash and a young  lady ...

Her heart throbbed to the ribs seeing them there .....quickly she searched for HIM....but as always ......her eyes dropped with glumness ...

Hey geet .....!! yash called her out ...when she was trying to slip out slowly ....

Stomping her foot .... she turned back ...with a plastic grin .....the last thing she wanted after a stressful day ...

As they came closer ...geet found a cute little infant in the lady's hand ....and a very glowing proud face of yash ....

My wife ....mahi ...! yash cheekily introduced her while pulling mahi in a side hug ....a blushing happy mahi nodded embarrassed at her husbands act ..

[jay bhanushali playing yash charecter and mahi vij his real life gf]

Geet couldn't help but felt happy for them ....after a little heart to heart talk she bid them bye and came out ....

After a while ...she was stopped by a call from behind.....without turning she knew who it could be.....

Hiee geet .....

Hello aadi ....what a co-incidence ..isnt it ......geet munched sarcastically .....

Aadi scratched the tip of his nose ...and smiled in return ...

Is it  too bad that we meet again ...

No ...not at all ...whats the prob even if it was preplanned ,........!! geet said and waited ....cause she knew it was no way a coincident ..

So .... aadi ignored the last bit of sarcasm...

So....congratulations ...!! aadi spread out his hand....to which geet stared for few seconds before accepting it ...

So .....you have all informations about me....anyway thanks.... better late than never ....

Aadi smiled guiltily .....he hated pretending infront of geet ....time makes people do such things...

Geet ....ahh can I walk you home...

No u cant ....!..............

boy ..!she was some straight ..! aadi thought

Common geet ...lets walk ....aadi pulled her out and almost dragged....at first geet opposed ...but couldn't help ..as she knew aadi will do whatever he was instructed.....and how she hated the instructor ...

After few minutes' walk and here n there talks .....suddenly aadi said ....geet why don't you practice civil cases instead of criminal cases....

Geet knotted her brows listening to that ...

And replied......i do both ....but as I m working under the public prosecutor I have to do criminal cases more....and I enjoy working both types..moreover I don't want to keep my work area limited ....

[[civil- legal disputes...forfeiture of property ..custody of person and properties ..marriage and divorce and all that

Criminal ' murder rape unnatural death kidnapping eloping and all that ]..I may nt be perfect forgive me if wrong ..point it out I will rectify ]

Aadi sighed.....he knew this kind of answer is coming ....

But geet ...criminal cases involves many things which are not acceptable for a reputed respected  lady ...situations might be awkard and dangerous ....

Seeing aadi sticking on her point she was suspicious by his tone..

Aadi ..i work with dev ....the public prosecutor ...he has enough police officers to guard him and his employees ..trust me..i don't endanger my life or respect ..moreover dev himself is quite protective ...

Aadi didn't reply and listened to her ...

Geet ..u are not getting my point .....why taking risk when u can better avoid them ...

Exactly ...i m not getting ur point ....so please come to the point ...now geet was confirmed there was something else ....

Aadi sighed.....he could fool her ..but geet had seen the real aadi for quite long ...as well she knew another part of this story ...

Geet don't get involved in shaheen's case.....its dangerous ..!more than u can imagine...

Geet was mum at his remark  ....!.....aadi rambled on a few things about criminal case and its possible dangers when geet raised her hand to stop him ...

Aadi ...... why do I feel something is very much fishy here ....

That's what I m trying to say ...its complicated and real dangerous ....please drop the case...

Geet was furious now...........she clearly understood this was the reason of the so called co-incidence

.....See aadi in no way a public prosecutor can refuse a case lodged to him ....and in no way I m going to walk out of the case.....to hell with your bloody instructor ..!!tell that dirty criminal.. I .....

She was cut by aadi's rude shout ...stop it geet .....!! for heaven sake stop cursing him ...

Ohh really ....!!  I m sorry I forgot he is kinda GOD to you ...!! but not to me....can u hear me MISTER aaditya kashyap ...!! to hell with your chief ...!! I will fight the case....

Equally irritated geet was about walk away ...when  aadi pulled her hand and stopped...

Geet ....in no way you are taking the case.....and stop flaunting your public prosecutor ...to hell with him ...i m interested only about you ...you are not doing the case.....i wont let you ...

Listen aadi ....there is no power in the earth can stop me if I decide something ..i will try till my last breath ...so either u have to kidnap me or kill me...but this time I wont sit quiet cause my clients life involved here ......so think before doing anything ....

Addi felt like pulling out his hair in frustration ......he knew this situation gonna come ...and she doesn't know where she is going ...

One sec...hold on ....why do I feel your chief is involved in this case......a sudden thought struck her ....she was numb at the thought crossed her mind ....she dropped the shopping bags and clutched aadi's arms  ...

Addi ....tell me.......is he the one killer here ....did he kidnap this shaheen too.....she cant think rest ....

Another kidnap ...? ......is he......do they .......thousands of possibilities struck her mind ....she couldn't even utter them.....she was shaking in fear ....

When the case is in dev malhotra's hand ....in no way the case closed unsolved,....he will dig out the killer .......or is it......is HE involved with this woman ......like he did kidnap herself....is he involved with shaheen too like her .........

She cant think anymore.... her stomach churned....

The last thing she expected....

Tell me aadi ....plz tell me....is he the one......tell me aadi .....plz tell me.....she begged miserably shaking aadi clutching his hands....did he kill this innocent girl ....what harm she caused to him.....and shaheen ....like me........how could he.......just how can he do this.......aadi how could he......she was not able to talk anymore when she imagined what he had done with herself......and kept shaheen at her position ...she was visibly shaken ...

The kisses ....the hugs....the intimacy ....her head was spinning ......if he had killed parveen then definitely dev is gonna get him capital punishment .....such a crime.....parveen was pregnant when she was killed.......she cant think beyond that ....

[capital punishment - death sentence in india..hanging till death]

Aadi was taken aback by the extent of her fear ......he saw the terror stricken face trembling infront of him ...

Geet ...calm down ....how can u think such things about him ....!! ohh god geet ...stop it ......he had been arrested more than 2 months ago ....!! how can he kidnap shaheen ......he himself stuck behind the bars .....and neither he kills any woman like parveen

Geet I never thought you think so low about him ......

Shame on you geet ,.......aadi told and left the place in disgust .......

Leaving geet like a statue....

Geet had taken the next day off.....she wasnt able to pretend infront of the world.... 

He is arrested ...???? how why ....when.....and ....he ... didnt tell me....is he....? how long ...?

Is it really impossible to meet him again in this lifetime....?

she was shaken totally after the brief encounter with aadi.............For many reasons....shame ...anger ...irritation .....disappointment and worry ....

She was actually worried about him ..... she had only a piece of information .....that he is arrested......she knew nothing else...

The day next realizing dev's troubles in her absence she had gone to office....but couldn't concentrate a little and made hundreds of mistakes...seeing her condition dev excused her and sent her home...to which she first denied but seeing her mistakes she finally agreed ..

At night when she was at terrace ...dirjee called out for her ...

Someone is asking for her at phone...

She picked it up ......it was aadi again ...

He requested her again to drop the case....but in stead she asked about HIM....aadi didn't reveal much except he is under punishment which is not related to this case......when geet asked for more aadi clearly told her they are not allowed to reveal more....listening to what geet hung up the phone irritated with their attitude. they never felt she had a heart too.....she is asking for him after long 3-4 months ....and they are not allowed ..wow....!! that's something ....!!they are behaving like she just a stray person for them....

Sunaina met her the day next at her way back to home ....and requested the same...this time geet didn't ask for chief ....but she listened to her quietly ..and replied she will think to buy time ...and this went on ....once aadi ...next sunaina .....at first she was angry ....then she was tired.....she didn't want behave in this way with her well wishers ...she knew that they are really ...

Geet was kind off frustrated with the repeated altercations with them.....so she decided to maintain distance after being assured that HE is not involved in this case...she didn't know or guess the reason of their constant pestering ...but she thought whats big deal dev has other employees two ...what will cause harm if she doesn't get involved in one case ..so she maintained distance ...

But her decision was not for long ....after 2 weeks ..soon she had to take over both the cases ...as dev had to go Australia for 10 days for  another important case...which was a big emergency ...

She cursed her fate ...and took both the cases...but as she expected none called her this time.. which surprised her ....but she thought they managed the upcoming problems in different way ....or rather in their own way ...

She was quite speedily proceeding in her cases when dev came back and the next day of hearing was announced....

After coming back dev was pretty impressed with her advancement and they moved the case together ...

~*~*~

a prisoner was sitting lost inside a solitary cell... when a guard approached the cell with careful scrutinizing eyes checking sideways ...

boss.....you have a call...... the person whispered from outside ....

and the man looked back .....

without a word he came near to the bars and a careful exchange took place ....

the prisoner quickly received the phone while the other guarded the cell from distance ..

hello ,..

chief ...she didn't listen to us...we tried a lot..

he sighed....but didn't reply ...

boss.....rheo is desperately after closing the case....

why wouldn't he.... why would RHEO let police dig out the filthy facts of his club .

cant I stop rheo instead ...aadi asked

no aadi ..we cant ...its been only 5 days rheo have met me....we cant endanger our relation... guru aka maan replied...

neither we could geet's life ..!

he was mum again ...

you have to talk to her ....if anyone can refrain her ..its you ...and none else...!

but aadi ....! .........................maan  was in a crucial moment ...aadi was right he cant endanger geet's life..boy she was some stubborn ..!!

sir.... you don't have any choice...aadi was right again..

in past there was only one person could make geet do anything he wished and that is him ...maan singh khurana ..!

okay ...! I will ...

they both hung up .....and GURU called the guard ...i will make another call ...make sure nobody comes this side...and no sound ...!he passed 2 notes of 500 bucks..

~*~*~

it was a nagging rainy weather outside... when geet was about to hit the bed at night  ..when the phone rang ...

she picked the phone absently ....cause she knew it can be none else than dev ...!

hello ...

there was no sound from the other side....

and at that moment the thunder struck with a loud cracking noise....

geet shivered as the window opened with the blow of the chilly wind ..!

she again said

hello...!!!

it was still silent ..

none spoke up ... geet thought the connection was cut and she was about to put down the receiver when ...something made her heartbeat stop for next seconds  .......

you are not involving in shaheen's case......the very familiar deep baritone voice hit her tympanic membrane........

her head spun at the voice.......... she pressed the receiver hard with her ear ......but it was silent again .....except this time she could here the blowing wind a the rattling noise of constant raining on other side...

her stomach knotted ...and a very uncomfortable twinge played all over her body .......she was clutching the receiver like it was her life .... her heart was beating erratically and oddly ..... 

she had no idea that her rapid shallow breathing was hitting somebody else's receiver ......and how he closed his eyes hearing them ....tilting a little behind ....probably he could hear her arrythmical heartbeats too....

his breath was struck in his throat ... he felt it was lifetime since they last talked......her voice was something he could die for......

same was for her too..

whoz this ..? her faint voice trembled awkwardly .....................cause she knew....damn it !!....she knew it very well who is this .......

you are not taking shaheen's case ...he spoke again trying hard to keep the mastered calmness in his voice ....

geet felt her knee's giving up ....as if they were made of gello ..she slumped down clutching the receiver in her hand,....

he ..............its him............................and none else...............her secret sin  ....the dream she dared to see.......

geet ...you there ......his apprehensive voice hit her ear again ...

yes...she was there .....waiting for him like a life time....waiting for him to break the silence ....take her again in his arms .....assure her that will be there with her till parts them...

geet give up the shaheen's case.....!
......she was taken aback by the firm notion of his....no endearment........ no introduction .....no sweet words ...nothing ....just straight to the point .....

he didn't say a hi....neither he enquired how I was ....how things went ....how I controlled tears....how I managed to live ..........leaving me all alone....now today when he is calling me only to order me what case to take and what not .... ohh ...that's it ?? ...............geet felt the tears welling up in her burning eyes.......all these days I suffered like hell only for you ....craved for u ...just one time to see you ..at least hear you once ...and you were just one phone call's away ............and when you called you are interested about shaheen ...!!!

there was storm in the bolted old pool of hurts that were caused by him and only him .............................okay if u like it this way.......bring it on ....lets play it on your way ...!!

look Mister whoever you are....i m not going to give up this case...thats for the last time I wanna tell you ...geet paused to gather courage ........i don't talk to strangers ....so don't call me again ...

saying this she paused................waited for some reaction ........but there was nothing except the sound of rain  ....not even the sound of his breathing ......

she didn't know what to say next ......when your enemy doesn't hit you back ...it becomes impossible to hit him ................not knowing what to do ...she hung up the phone...she couldt take his silence ........

at the other end maan held the disconnected phone in his palm like a statue ....

she doesn't know me ?????? did she not recognize my voice....?

wasn't her voice trembling ..?

was she crying ...?

but she refused to recognize me.....i mean ME.....why .....?.

she is over with it ...!!!!

he suddenly felt the air in the small room of jail too heavy to breath ...

why is it stinging in my eyes....

geet ........................geet cant recognize me.......it can never be.....so she has moved on ....!!

good ....isnt that what I wanted all these days ......

but what is this tightness in my chest ....why cant I breath ....? why my eyes stinging ....

geet ........!!

I caressed her name ......and tilted backward to rest my dizzy head on the cold cemented wall of jail ........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElhfB7X9xRQhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElhfB7X9xRQ

click please

Piya haiii
Piyaa.
Moraa .aaa.. Moraa'
Piya .. mora piyaa ..
Aaa.

Piya Mora.. Mora piya
Maanat nahin .. more piya ..
Mora piyaaaaaa'

Geet .........My geet ....refused to talk to me ....she asked not to call her again ..........so simple .....so straight it was.....but why cant I take it as simple as it is..

Geet ...... her laughter ........her blush......her crushing in my arms....her hiding face in my neck .....her longing eyes....the shy look as I teased her ............geet ...........ohh god .....please ....it cant be...........!!! why is it aching so much .....

Geet you forgot me....????

Mora piya mo se bolat naahin
Mora piya mo se bolat naahin............

(you are all I want........ I am nothing but you, just look at me please,...... say something)

Geet broke down on the floor........she couldn't hold the sobs anymore......she recalled how mum he went on other side .. she didn't know what she did......why she did.......just did.....the ball was out of her court ......

He had hurt me so much .........so why is it bothering me if I have  refused to recognize him .......is he hurt .......he didn't say anything after that .....

Please forgive me....................................................................

She helplessly dug her nails in the cold floor...helpless sobs echoed in the constant sound of rain .....nobody knew how her excruciating cry lost its way in the crackling noise of the thunder .......nobody knew how her heart broken into pieces just after she stabbed her beloved's heart ....

Dawar jiya ke
(why dont you speak to me, you are all I need)

Ooohh dawar jiye ke kholat naahinnn

startling him the phone in his hand started ringing .....

aadi's number flashed on the screen ...

he picked it up mechanically ..

hello ....

hello sir....did you talk with her ...what she told ....she is giving up the case na.... aadi rambled..sir.....hello sir........hello ...sirr.....why are not you saying something ....

she refused to recognize me.... his small voice zipped aadi's mouth

how can it be sir......! the refusal was evident on aadi's voice ...it cant be .....he thought ..

she did ...! maan was short !

aadi fumbled......uhh sir....i wanted to tell you something ....

hmm... maan indicated to go on....

well actually ......first I thought I shouldn't ....now I think I should tell you ...

what is it .... he tried to conceal his irritation ...he desperately wanted to be alone for sometime....

aadi : I went to her house somedays back ....as a plumber ...to seek a chance to talk to her face to face .....since she was being picked up and dropped by dev malhotra .....but I couldn't ...as.................................

flashback ...

aadi was checking the pipe below the sink in the kitchen ...since geet was not at home ...he had to wait ....

when he heard a pleading  young male voice in the dining .....which didn't belong to dirjee..a curious aadi walked out of kitchen ....

he was rooted to his spot ....as he saw the scene in front of him ....

dev sitting on the floor in front of dirjee who was seated on the sofa ....lost in thinking some thing .....

what is dev doing.................. aadi thought when dirjee looked up and spoke..

I trust you dev...that you will do everything to keep her happy ....and who wouldn't want you as son in law.....i know you love geet a lot ...

Then do u accept me as her groom  ... dev bent forward with expectant eyes....

I will happy to have you as her husband dev ....dirjee placed his hand on dev's hand that rested on his knee.....

So should I understand it as a yes....?

Yes dev ....

Ohh thank you so much .....thank u thank thank you ..................an extremely happy dev punched in the air....

But dev .......geet ..........what she says about it ....

Ahh dirjee......your wish is her command....thats what she says about it ......!

Dirjee smiled widely .............................dev has solved his anxiety by asking for geet's hand ...he is really happy and satisfied today ....his geet going to settle down with a successful rich lawyer who loves her respects her and her family so much .......what more would a grandfather want .... he picked up the sweet in front of him and fed dev

Aadi stood rooted at his point .......and at that moment geet entered the house...holding lots of files...saw dev and dirjee feeding sweet to each other ...

Why are you guys so happy ...?party ?...

Yes.....dev and dirjee said together ...

Ohh ..whats the occasion  ..? geet smiled at their smile....

While aadi went back to kitchen to slip out silently ....he didn't want to be a part of this celebration  ...

I don't know what was geet's view at that moment ...cause I really didn't want to stay there anymore......

well....... !! maan commented.... dev was right ..

But sir......geet never said....  aadi stopped as he found the disconnected tune from other side ...

Hamari ek (ga re si da ga), muskaan pe woh toh

Haan hamari ek muskaan pe woh toh ...........apni jaan lutaata tha

Jag bisra ke aanthon pehariya, more hi gun gata tha
Baagai kaaa  hOOooooo......

Bhagai ka ....koyi sautan ho ke mora kuch baawat naahin
Mora piya mo se bolat naahin....

piyaaa..............moraaaa piyaaa.... 

He smiled with filled eyes.......

You have made the right decision  geet .....he is the right man for you .

Why would you recognize me......i m a criminal ......a dweller of darkness .....and you are the rays of sun ....

I m so happy today .....but why my heart betraying .....

See geet ...i was always right ...you never loved me.....

He smiled again ...this time a lone tear trickled down ...and he was not ashtonished....

(say something, why dont you speak to me, look at me)
Dawar jiya ke
(just speak to me please)
Ooo dawar jiye ke kholat naahin
(don't you know I just can't live without you)

The rain and the wind were the only persons who witnessed how both of them cried for each other ....but none knew how much the other loved ...

~*~*~

10 days after maan called geet    :   GOA  7 .pm

Ohh god.....!!! why  is here so much crowd today ...geet grummbled while trying to get inside pushing the half drunk crowd ahead her

Dev who was trying his best to move inside making his way through the huge crowd in the club  at goa......said ....

the manager saying it's the unique attraction of this night .....

Whats that ...??.....................

geet asked after pushing an almost naked girl [in her thought as she was wearing a bikini with a scarf tied around her waist ...a sunflower plugged in her hair...]

Watch out gal ......,!!..............she was warned by her instantly ......but geet wasn't bothered at all...

she was busy watching around .....the most infamous night club of goa owned by some anglo businessman RHEO

....the psychedelic lights were creating a mystic atmosphere around everywhere ...and ear deafening music played background.....With fumes of hukka and scent of alcohol and room freshner pray mixed all together ......an other ambience ...

she was having a real trouble to listen to dev who had to almost shout to reach her ....

its some guy who is gonna strip tonight ... a male stripper ...!! dev shouted ...

whaaaaaaat !!!! .......................................geet's shriek faded in a boisterous applause .....

my goodness......geet swore incoherently ....when dev chuckled at her flushed face ....

he eyed her secretly while reaching for a table near ...

geet was wearing a mystic blue dress which just ended below her knee ....She was looking absolutely stunning ..... the dress enhanced her beauty ...fitted in her perfectly sculped curves...... her milky white legs were shining in the glittering light ... the dress got its elegance on her .....

dev had a hard time convincing her wearing the dress....as they had come here secretly  for some information regarding shaheen's case.. ... it took a long time to convince her that nobody wears a salwar kamiz at a strip club .....he chuckled remembering that ...

geet ..... this gonna be our  disguise why don't you understand...

why don't you understand dev ...a salwar suit can also be a disguise ....

ohh god not again .....geet if u wear that then everybody gonna look at you not the stripper ....please be reasonable  .....?

arrrghhhhh....!! whatever .....!!!

so should I take it you are wearing the dress......

uhh fine....!! she nodded with a grumbling sound in throat

when geet came out of the hotel room wearing the dress dev couldn't take his eyes off her ................

gorgeous !! he mumbled after he got his tongue back from cat ...!

ohh god ...they are almost wearing nothing dev..are they crazy or what ...?...the air is filled with smell of alcohol ...i cant stay here another moment ...!!! ......geet's irritated voice broke his trance ....

he was about to say something when the voice of the DJ echoed in the mike ....

SO HOTTIES....! .....!!! are you readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....!!!!!!!!!!

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh.......!!!! the girls shouted piercing dev's and geet's ears .....and their voice faded....

ARE  YOU SET TO LOOSE YOUR HEART FORVER .... ........!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DJ shouted again followed by beating of drums ....

BRINGGG ITT ONNNNNNN.....!!!  the crowd shouted maniacally ...

so stop your heart...........and hold your breatheeeeeeee......!! because ........HE  IS THERE .... .........the dj indicated towards a dias.......and crowd moved

booohooooooooo.....!!! the crowd  hooted as the light shimmered on the stage ....

the drums and goanize music started creating a havoc......with a bunch of colourful girls wearing spaghetti and skirt which had a slit sideways ....with flowers tuck in their hair........swayed in the music on the stage ....

followed by another round of hooting .....

an uncanny jingle of music made geet look at the stage ....

at first she could see nothing except the skiny indian and Angloindian girls swaying the hips and shaking waists perfectly with each beat of the music ....... and some guys were arching here n there with the music ..... along with some girls wearing bikini ....

she was jaw dropped at first at the sight ....she had never been to this type of place...she felt utterly uncomfortable ... she was about to call dev when ......a shriek followed by loud hooting made her look back at the stage .....

then she noticed a silhouette at the remote end of the podium shaking itself with the tune of the music.......

Dil laga.........

Dil jala.......

its a guy ......................all she could understand .........he shook his body like current ....behind him psychedelic lights created kaleidoscopic  images.........

dil laga .....

dil jala......

an uncanny eerie atmosphere took over .......as the silhouetted man swayed in the music......gyrating body with the tune....

he was wearing a hat type of thing ........which he threw at the crowd ......and moved forward ............to which girls seemed lost their breath ........

she felt tight in her stomach at his mere sight ...............a strange feelings was empowering her ........unknown to herself she bent sideways to have a proper view........

she felt ashamed at herself  for checking out  a guy at strip club  ... .... as she got this is the attraction of the night ...the male stripper.....a  loud hooting took place at that  followed by throwing of the skirts the stage- girls stripped off ..... making everyone hyperventilate ......

.....she tried to look away .......but the light had spotted him already ...

Dil laga na diljale se
dil jal jayega
Ishq kar na ishq hi tujhe tadpayega

Koi yeh maane na
Koi yeh jane na......

Maine to jana hai
Ishq leta hai jaan.............

there was something dangerously magnetic about the aura he carried........

he was exceedingly dashing and handsome .......long  brunette silky hairs shaking against  his milky white skin  with each beat of music on which light shimmered...... his lips were perfectly curved and red like a virgin girl ......

the very little stubble on his flawless skin had made him more sexy ..... the faded blue live in jeans were enhancing his perfectly toned muscular physique .... they moved like blue electric as he gyrated himself with the music ...

he was wearing a white silk shirt .........which were stuck with his body like the thinnest linen in world ..... as his hands were flexing the bulging muscles of his biceps and triceps were flaunting ........ his slender waist and six pack abs were curving with each shake he took .........

his long arms were stretched out on which the girls were clinging with a spaghetti and a short skirt .....

Dhoom Dhoom just take my life
dhoom dhoom just break my heart
Dhhom dhoom just tear apart

Aa Lele tu meri jaan

she couldn't deny a bit .......... he was looking stark raving sexy in this attire .......with a piping bare torso from the left open buttons of his shirt ......

it was something about him which was drugging geet ....

just freak outtttttttt......!! the girls shouted ........!!

okay ...right .....he was FREAKING handsome ...!! she couldn't help but admit ....!

she blushed unknown to herself...... 

he danced like he had no bone in his body taking literally everybody's breath ......making a knotting feelings on her stomach ......

she turned her back to the podium in shame as she felt she was checking out a guy who is going to strip soon  ............she walked  away from him ... ....when something tossed on her head ........

the breath caught in her throat as she picked the material in front of her eyes......

it was nothing else but the white muslin shirt he was wearing .....

she turned back like a doll to find the man dancing with a half black jacket left open on bare chest and the live in jeans...... she gasped at the shining silky smooth chest....and exclusively sexy six pack abs tightening with each gyration he took....... the sweat beads on his bare body  glittering on light ......

http://img.youtube.com/vi/ifRKk4Ga0s4/1.jpg[/IMG]

she moved her eyes to look in his eyes........and stopped there locked by them ........was astounded by the eyes........his eyes were unimaginatively deep .... and they were saying something to geet ....which she couldn't fathom out .......

Yeh ishq hai rab ki dua
Yeh ishq to sab ko hua

the man was staring at her ......while dancing wildly with the girls in bikini  who was clinging on him ............his hazel green eyes had some wild appeal  .....some hypnotic eyes he had laid on her ............making her feel dizzy ..... at the pull of his aura .....

she felt her throat dried in an unknown thirst ... as her body flushed with heat ........he was arousing her by caressing only with eyes..............she heard her heart beating erratically ....

whats wrong with me....... ?

she quavered.... I love someone else....... she closed her eyes remembering the best days of her life .....

she lived an era in few seconds....

HIS pull....HIS eyes....HIS kiss....HIS stroking ....HIS hug ......HIS love........was that love...???

before she could understand ...she was singing..............

Yeh junoon hai ........nassha hai
Sukun hai mazza hai
dilo ki .....sada hai
Yeh tu jaan le..........................

She didn't see his eyes were not leaving her for a moment ......they were scrutinizing her thoroughly ...........he had got down from the stage .....dancing amongst the crowd ...the girls around him dancing like crazy ....... while he was gawking at her ..............as she finished singing ...he took up........swirling a girl from the crazy crowd the man was following everywhere geet was going .......

O yeah .....love hai forever
Yeh love choote never

Yeh love for you dilbarr
meri maan lee........

Geet smiled absently at the lyrics....... she was with her HIM in her mind.....away from the crowd....

Breaking her trance the guy sang behind her almost leaning on her breathing on her neck .......................

she was taken aback at the sudden proximity ...........she felt her breath quickening ........it was something around him ..........something she couldn't point it out ......something very appealing and.........should she say FAMILIAR ...???

Koi yeh maane na
Koi yeh jane na....

Maine to jana hai
Ishq leta hai jaan.....!!!

The crazy girls jumped on him and pulled away his jacket .....making him free from it  .....he jumped up on the podium again and danced furiously with each beat ........like he had turned mad ......

Dhhoom dhoom just tear apart

Aa Lele tu meri jaan

She didn't notice his eyes were shining in light .......was it something in his eye.....or he had tears in them....??? .... he stopped abruptly while dancing and looked at distant geet ......

The guyz and girls joined him again ......and danced around him maniacally ....

The GUY on the stage sang sitting on the floor kneeling down .... shaking his head crazily .....

kiska pata yeh pal na ho
Jo aaj hai kal na ho

While A goan girl  danced around geet....nudging her ..... .....making her smile  at her boisterous movements .....

O yeh love take to higher
Yeh love hai desire

Yeh love to hai fire
Yeh love takes u far

She danced pushing geet towards stage........

There was something in the music ...or in HIM ......compelling geet to sing again

Yeh jala de bhujha de
Bana de mita de
Wafa de daga de

Yeh hai ek sazaa.....

She didn't notice the guy had stopped dancing and gaping at her ..........................there was some deep anguish in her voice that compelled everyone to stop dance and stare at her ......was it a fleeting glimpse to her soul.....the stripper wondered...

He ran the fingers of both of his hands through his hairs and kept his hands crossed the back of his head ......and sang with shut eyes....

Koi yeh maane na
Koi yeh jane naaa

Maine to jana hai
Ishq leta hai jaaaaaaaaaan............!!

But he was soon brought back to earth by the crazy guyz around him ....and compelled him to dance again .....

dhoom dhoom just take my life
dhoom dhoom just tear apart

dhoom dhoom just take my life
dhoom dhoom just tear apart

aa le le tu meri jaan....

he danced stretching a hand towards geet ....literally indicating her ......which made her numb ......

he danced crazily ....with the bikini  girls.......... followed by loud hooting made geet deaf ......

she glanced at the stage.......to find the man has unbolted the button of the jeans......

she turned away ......and started walking out ....... she didn't know why she felt a strange twinge in her heart .......

why.....?

she didn't know the guy .......

what is it to do with her ...even if he strips amongst the girls in bikini ....

she didn't know.......she did know nothing ......except a sudden ache in her heart ....she rushed out like something inside her was driving her out ....... she was angered ......and flushed.......

her heart was throbbing unevenly ..... like he belonged to her.......

why the twinge of jealousy mingled in her breath ....she didn't understand...

Aa Lele tu meri jaan

The faint words blew towards her..............making her nervous and apprhensive ........

Did she know the guy ....???

she was so lost in her thoughts ...she didnt notice HIS keen eyes were following till she vanished round the corner

precap : geet and maan ...a face to face talk ...???

by the way who was the stripper do you know him ?????????????

ok guyz..thats it bear with me....i wrote pretty long ...WELL LONGEST UPDATE TILL DATE  around 9000 words ..hope u dint get bored ...waiting egarly for ur replies .....
so plz plz plz comment ....and click the hit button ...
by the way ...i hav made a poster of this fiction............

@ puth ....yes dear ...my exams went well.....real good ....now i m all urs..wink

@ anupam ...ohh i m sorry i didnt see ur post last night ....i was busy wrting ...sorry very sorry ...wish u all the best for ur exams..

@gouri ...hey darling i saw ur msgs...mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah mwah mwah...thank u so much

@sakshigarg - thank u dear ....thank u so much ..m glad u liked it ..

@ani -- heya .....uhh...i told u the truth ...m happy u feel still connected to it ....yeas....thats the only differnce between maan and geet .....geet doesnt hav the scope to miss him .......where he has it ....i love it when u go deep in the update ...........as u guessed .....they are front to front meeting ................will be waiting for ur comment to this part

@reva-- ahh...u know what .....i love u ...i loved the comments of urs at bin tere ...and as well ....here ...u give such analysis .....u shud think about being a critic professionally start posting ur views on news paper ..seriously ...try at least

@shelly aka shreya ...feels so good when ur silent readers speak up ..thanx a lottt...hope this part can sooth u a bit ..

@ManeeT fan aka priya -- hey dear ...i m so sorry that it brought tears to ur beautiful eyes....but as well happy that i cud reach ur heart .....yes .....so right u are .....white and red ....are his colours ...
white indicates purity and red indicates love

@my maan_geet hey thanks a lott....ahhh...i m glad u liked the update ...hope u like this one too

@ liz .....replied u there sweetheart just after ur comment ...and i hav seen u hav edited it .... thank u madame

@kads... awww...i m so sorry ....now what about this one........i wrote 9000 words wud u still call it cliffhanger ....cause some thing defo gonna happen there at goa .?

@preethia..... thanx ya honey .......loved ur comment ...me too glad to see ur comment once again

@ princess 163  heya ......missed u toooooooooooo.............i m f9 as usual ...tell me how are you doing ...? yeah ....geet is stupiod ...we all know who can send her the roses.......

@tama ... i love ur colourful commnets ....haha....mwaaaaah ..missed ur comments so muhc ..
thank u sweety !!

@sharmake....thank u dear .......and thank u for welcoming so sweetly ...!! loved ur comment ///stay tuned

n

hit the like button if u like it

Edited by maanmeet_Reet - 13 years ago
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aww evn through her happiest moments, maan still keeps on lingerng in geets head.
Qtpie.... She is always immersed in his thoughts. On the other end  maan
is also all about geet .... That answers the constant watch that's been kept on her.
Luv luv luv the way u have depicted geets pain.
Luv the way u made her realize the difference btw the red , white
rose bouqute n the rest. the pictures accompanying them mustve taken u forever to find em.
u really put in alot of effort in u'r creation.πŸ‘πŸΌ

ACP shashank n his family connection..... I guess any connection that
leads to geet can only b maan's 
aww yash has a family now n he introduced it to geet. Sho shweet. I felt like geet
was an extended family member to this gang :)

stupid dev n daarji🀒 is she a baby? "u'r wish is her command" 
the phone call was beautiful. πŸ˜
i enjoyed the array of feelings that u showed them going through. β€οΈ
they wanted to say so much, wanted to hear so much . it's like as if u wanna live u'r whole life in that one moment. their expectations were so high that it ought to fell short of everything. sad that they both were so sad afterwards. maan sulking down thinkin geet doesn't care about him n geet thinkin , she doesn't mean a thing to him.....aww how cud u both think like that. crazy luv birds.😭
at the end thank u again for starting the ff back again. 
It's so nice to c u here πŸ€— 

reet ..... That was amazing... Did u update n update. I had a blast reading it. 
the update took so many twist n turns..from craving for eachother , longing, hurt n oh my my πŸ˜³ then going all se*y . that was one action filled update. bechari geet kaise khud ko sambhale ...i can't breath here imagining maan in silken clothes going slowly n seductively bare...ahh just imagine what geet was going through. haaah 
So maan is outta jail. Yipeeeeeee !!!! Oo so maan is here with emoting such luv through his eyes but oooooohhh reet plzzz make up for geet. Maan is surrounded by girls n naked :(  though he really isn't distracted by em but only
geet has all the rights over maan.... Chalo hato naked girls.πŸ˜†

oh what an awesum poster for u'r ff. that mask is totally hot. how did u cum up with sumthing that amazing ...oh i know...u were just being u πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by basicquestion1 - 13 years ago
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
loved it yaar ...awsome one 
Amour_Reet thumbnail
okay guyz ....

thats it for today ...

for them who hav completed reading it ....i request them to read it again i guess basicquestion has missed the last part ahem one ...

waiting for ur views ......
feel free to bash

the siggie is

Edited by maanmeet_Reet - 13 years ago
MsMovielover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG OMG you blew me away...
LOVED IT TO BITS,,,
i really love your long updates & they dont even seem long cause when it ends i want more πŸ˜†
the way you describe geet's feeling & restlessness when she was craving to see or hear maan that was amazing...
ohh they are in so much pain yet they dont tell each other how they feel 😭..
ohh loved maan's flowers yep  know it can only be him πŸ˜‰... & cant she recognise that its not dev's hand writing πŸ˜•...
uhh hating dev for going to ask for her hand without telling her first 😑...
& now coming to the last part OMG i had a feeling it was MSK but i was telling me self off for imaging him as a stripper 🀣 but now i'm sure its him πŸ˜‰ but hey i hope he didnt really strip  in front of all those crazy girls πŸ˜†
ohh now i really cant wait for the next update...
OOPPPSSS forgot to mention that the pic is awesome & the masked part is amazing πŸ€—
Edited by MsMovielover - 13 years ago