Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Aneker moton aamio dujonke miss korechi.........too bad both are COUNTRIES apart😭
It is a common psychology-we always dream about things we dread the most.

Maan oke ek baar dekheche suicide attempt korte aar ekhon jehetu o kaachhe nei tai or bhoy laagchhe geet kichhu kore phelbe.......so he send aadi as he couldn't b there-i really respect this maan and hats off 2 u to portray two such beautiful yet realistic characters on a fan fic

Love shreya😊
Amour_Reet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: luvabbybaby

😳NOOOO we didnt see them together! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Aww Reet welcome back, hope your tests went well! And no I dont mind if you use the slip (LOL) πŸ˜†

Please update tomorrow, I am begging you girl! I have waited months for this! I want reunion, kiss, hug and making love (LOl) πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ I want some action (MG ACTION)! Pretty please . . . PWEEZ 😳

I lubbers u Reet!

Love

Liz

hey liz ....!

long tym haan ...!
how r u doing ...

i lubbbs u toooooo

yeeppp i m updating today ....i hope wen u r a reader u understand how does a reader feel when she doesnt get the next update of a fic to which she is connected ...
well ...lolz...
look whos talking haan ..!
everything will come eventually ...i hope so ....!!!lolz

thanx for letting me use the slip hehe..!
geetnewfan thumbnail
great update. plz. continue soon.
wajiha-1 thumbnail
res
plzzz do continue soon
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

OMG !!! Reet , you updated after a long time . Hope your tests went fine . Am really glad you continued this 1 coz I genuinely LOVE all your works be it 'Bin Tere ' ,  'In Love with the Enemy ' & or 'Rendezvous with You '  All of them are SUPERB .

Loved the update & do continue it dear ..... πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by drashsree100 - 13 years ago
melody442 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Hi there😊. Welcome back. Hope you are doing good. You actually dedicated your last update to me😲😲( which btw is one of my most favourite).  Well I really dont know what to say except thank you so much and I am extremely touched .It was really really sweet of you but I hardly deserve it dear. But I am glad if my response helped you in any way, no matter how small. And I would try my best to comment after every update.

You talked about feeling too tiny to comment in some fics. Ask meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I was really afraid to comment in this one. I was like, updates are so intense and consuming and my comments are going to be an embarrassment. I didnt think my comments worthy of your updates. I felt (and still feel) too small,so I avoided commenting,until you asked us to speak up.

About this update. It seems Maan is somehow,at peace,even if there is a fear that Geet doesnt think about him. But he has at least made peace with his own feelings for Geet. He can relive the moments spent with her in his thoughts. Geet doesnt even have that privilege.  She cant even acknowledge to herself the way she feels about him. Then the constant misery of missing him and wondering whether she matters to him at all or not. Poor girl is constantly fighting with herself. I am already waiting for Maaneet meeting. Though most probably they wont come face to face in next 1-2 updates.Edited by ani442 - 13 years ago
kyphfanz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
an Update! I actually jumped when I saw your PM!! Ahhh finally your back.
i love this FF.
keep updating
and we'll make you happy with our comments.
hope your exams went well.

Downhill thumbnail
hiiii reeet....
where is the update...main toh wait kar rahi hoonn...
kahan ho tum
Amour_Reet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Dreamy_Mystique

hiii reet...........

what an update...
left me breathless.....
whenever i read this ff of urs...i get this adrenaline rush...........
this story has the potential to make anyone go crazy over its beautiful character and amazing story....
the turmoil faced by maan and geet is so well described..... and i get goosebumps while reading ur updates..............
geet is goner...hopelessly in love with maan....and maan is soon goin to realise his folly that keeping geet at bay is not goin to help his treacherous heart in anyway.......

gosh i am also hopelessly in love wit u, ur ff, with ur maan and geet and every character that is part of this epic ff

that precap of urs has set my heart racing , asking for more....
ab ek update se kya hoga.........πŸ˜†

ab chalo mujhe jyada satao mat aur ek ultra long update de do...
muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...jhappies and kissies to u for this superb update.........
now since i have given a longggggggggggggg bhashan in bin tere...i thought i will control myself...while giving my comments on  this update.......
mujhe tumpe taras aata hai....mujh jaise paagal ko jhelna padta hai.........πŸ˜†

love u and ur ff a lot

reva😳

reva..... darling ur comment is something to be answered with a brainstroming ...

there are few points u have picked up replying to the points will decide the future of this fiction ...

wait ..i will update this post .....cause before reply the point u have picked up ..n highlighting ....i need to think what i will write next ...

well in some points i m changing the script ..well trying ..cause i hav forgotten quite a details i had planned....

as of now ...only 3000 words i have written ..u have to wait up .....

by the way ...u will never cease turning me red na...
uhh......i love u dear ....

i try ..to satisfy u ...but i myself not satisfied with my last update....
cause i m wrtiong after long time ....and forgot many issues as well

for others ...
guys please bear with me......m kind of rational type of person ...i dont think i will be able to put up very love dovey talks in this ...hope i m not flushing ur expectations .....
i m unsure ...πŸ˜•

taibaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
gr8888 update
continue soon