Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chubzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey reet! U r back, me so happy, waise happy belatd holi. Chalo chalo kaam pe lago aur apne readers par taras khao, kab se intezaar chal raha hai tumhara, so plz update asap.
.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hello reet...........i've just came across ur ff.

I finished reading all the parts at one go!!!

U r an awwwweeesssoommeee writer dear some of ur updates bring tears to my eyes......the way u portray emotions,intimacy,confusions is a rare quality which not all possess soπŸ‘

Btw i dunno who is copyin ur ff but still just a piece of info 4m my side.

I'm also writing 2 stories on maneet simultaneously and wen i came across this one and found that this maan and the maan in my ff innocence.....lost do share some common things or only one or two traits may be.

But the only thing common between them is that they both are cold-blooded murderers who wont take lives of innocents but wont leave the deceiver's either.

But thats it otherwise these two are poles apart.

This maan looks like daya of gangster......with a good dose of of passion and aggression put in and i still don't know whats his exact occupation.

Whereas the maan in my story is way,way more selfish and arrogant plus he is a businessman.

Just clarifying my point.....hope u don't mind😊
Downhill thumbnail
Originally posted by: maanmeet_Reet

yesh reva...i do have the idea...cause i missed you like that only ..may be more....ohh i was feeling i was stuck forever ...and trust me...i wa elated reading your comments ....missed u like hell ....
uhh it feels so good to be back on IF

haha feelings is mutual darling even if there is no update we are gonna chat here ...and every readr of mine applicable to you too....

note
i have an update ready for you ......till now 4010 words ...

but according to the pact with gouri i have to post bin tere first ......i m going to write that one ...
i came to pip in and post this ....

that u are positively getting the updates within this night ...
really sorry for keeping u on hold like this

yippie....
double updates......
i love u .................................
main toh ab bhangda karoongiπŸ˜†
toh meri rasgulla............kaisa haalchal hai....πŸ˜†

reva
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Reet...... mishti ...u can post the update for in love with enemy..... mere saath tumhara pact hai that first bin tere....but its ok..... u can oblige ppl here by post the update if its ready...... par haan....i want bin tere updated before monday - April 11, 2011 haan.....

lossa love
Gouri
Downhill thumbnail
Originally posted by: deniac

@Reet...... mishti ...u can post the update for in love with enemy..... mere saath tumhara pact hai that first bin tere....but its ok..... u can oblige ppl here by post the update if its ready...... par haan....i want bin tere updated before monday - April 11, 2011 haan.....

lossa love
Gouri

hey gouri...thats really sweet of u.....
but i guess we readers have nothing to complain if posts the update of bin tere or  in love with enemy.......
update toh mil raha hai...yippie.....aur woh bhi apne fav write se.......
what else can we ask for

reva
Amour_Reet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: deniac

lossa love
Gouri

see jaan ...i kept my word.......

i would have finished the last update in bin tere ...but was not feeling like to make it a total bore and serious one....as well i need time get easy with it .....so devided the last update in two parts and ended the first part with little romance ....

i m feeling good and i m able to keep my word and made the update finally ...did u get the hint i hav proceeded to the point i want to reach after solving the knotted tie on their life i will write a sweet long ...well quite a long epilogue ....!!

it feels great ..i m going to finally be a writer of a complete fiction ..lolz
Amour_Reet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Dreamy_Mystique

hey gouri...thats really sweet of u.....
but i guess we readers have nothing to complain if posts the update of bin tere or  in love with enemy.......
update toh mil raha hai...yippie.....aur woh bhi apne fav write se.......
what else can we ask for

reva

blush ....reva ....u r uhh........i m all red....

okie .....i love u soooooooooooooooo much ...and see i have finished writing both of the updates....but i will try giving a single check ......so plz bear with me guyz.....the update is ready to be posted ..
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hey waiting waiting 
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: maanmeet_Reet

see jaan ...i kept my word.......

i would have finished the last update in bin tere ...but was not feeling like to make it a total bore and serious one....as well i need time get easy with it .....so devided the last update in two parts and ended the first part with little romance ....

i m feeling good and i m able to keep my word and made the update finally ...did u get the hint i hav proceeded to the point i want to reach after solving the knotted tie on their life i will write a sweet long ...well quite a long epilogue ....!!

it feels great ..i m going to finally be a writer of a complete fiction ..lolz

darling.... dont i always get ur hints...... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

thanks a ton for updating bin tere..... muah muah muah muah muah.....

lovely update..... in bin tere......
maanmishti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh my god!!! u r back reet......missed u so much sweety.......i know u were bussy with exams so dint want to disturb u.......anyways i am bussy now a days with training and interviews.......welcome back honey......i will waite for some romantic updates.......love u and miss u πŸ€—