Fan Fictions

[MG] in love with enemy (II)updt-100 & new thread - Page 42

bono_jostna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
oh no!! Plz plz plz dnt stop this story....we love to read it.....plz think abt us!!
And i hv just learnd that ur ff is being copied and i guess that its also the same with many of the readers...as i dnt read every other ff.....
Its a humble reaquest to u...plz continue..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

truthseeker123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey reet where are you been ??? missing u and ur ff  badlyyy 😭😭😭 please try to update as soon as possible please 😊
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow...what an update....just loved it! :)))
I am soo glad you're continuing on with the fanfic cos its amazing and the story is just fab...

Plz cont soon...

basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh my God ...who r u..πŸ‘
how cum i haven't found u'r work b4. 
thankx to shelly's question that what r u'r favorites, i got to look at u'r ff.
this is an amazing piece. i only read the last 4 chapters and am thrilled. wud love to go back and read it word to word. πŸ˜
i'm not sure if u r still offended by ppl copying u'r work. i have read soooooooooo many ffs on if. the only thing i can think about  is may b there is one or two ffs where maan has kidnapped geet but more like arohi arjun style.u know kmh-2 kind. besides at least what i'm refferring to r light hearted, innocent ones. ur's is quite mature so just bcoz of the kidnapping scenario won't put them on the same lot. u know how almost 70% r situated in office where maan is a kharoos boss and yet they r all sooooooooo different from eachother.😎
just a request or rather hope that u will make it all alright. maan cud b undercover or sumthing like where his hands are tied bcoz of bad guys having immense connections within their networks and then maan & his gang punish them. 
i'm kinda sad that one thing geet asked..his name...and he didn't give it to her. πŸ˜’
plz come back and update this adorable wonderful work.πŸ‘πŸΌ
looking forward to ur updates.
oh yah...add me to u'r pm list plz πŸ‘πŸΌ
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hye its been long pl update soon
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Absolutely stunning,amazing n brilliant FF Reet πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.....I finished it by reading non-stop....u stumped me with the display of emtions from Maan n Geet....they are so raw n transparent..... wow..... don't ever consider to discontinue this yaar.....it'll break so many hearts......and plsss update this....its been long since u last updated.....but if u too are having exams then its okay....Concentrate on them for now....but pls do send me a pm next time u update....this FF is so enchanting......😍
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i got caught up with all the chapters. took me almost one whole night. didn't want to glance over words..rather read each n every word. the relation between maan n geet is to intense ..i luv it. it's as if they don't need to say anything to eachother. sure maan knows her history but they haven't even shared any of their life's details by themselves and yet their relation is so binding. 

plz update soon n cumback πŸ‘πŸΌ
DrashtiDhamiNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

reet where r u????????

update soon plz

lukin 4ward 2 it

-BeingAppy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi
i hv been a silent reader of ur FF bt culdnt stop posting ds reply as d story hd abruptly halted...i want 2 term juss 1 word fr ur effort...MINDBLOWING...maybe ds ll encourage u 2 continueπŸ€—
tkcare😊
mitzi11 thumbnail
reet back soon
waiting waiting
for ur lovely
pls