[MG] in love with enemy (II)updt-100 & new thread - Page 31

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by maanmeet_Reet

πŸ˜‰
whats the hurry hun ...!!
πŸ˜†

and what truth u want ...? maan's real self and past .....

slow it down girl .....

now lets see if its the end of their story ....

or ............?πŸ˜‰

no hurries babes....will wait as long as you will take.....
i am in love with maneet and people who are in love with them tooo....
ur ff is simply a great work and i always look forward to ur updates.....

one more thing i was a lil disappointed to read that you are evn considering to discontinue it.....
but  i must express it to u that anything like that will be injustice to ardent fans like us.......
plz plz plz its an earnest request plz do continue it.....
as for people copying it ,,,, i am a lil positive at this .....
i have a suggestion...think it as a compliment that ppl are so much affected by your ff that they cant let it out of their system and end up stealing your ideasπŸ˜‰

also i have read almost all the ffs on the forum and havent come across any similar to urs.....

and if i find wil surely report it to you......

so  cheers to ur success πŸ‘
ARE YOU CRAZY................................please noooooooooooooooooooooooooo...............😭

this is only the beginning.........................when they have finally admitted they are in love...........😳

just forget the losers who are trying to copy your work.....................😑

continue for us......................who love you and your work.....................πŸ€—

ok in geet style...............kya humare liye tumhara pyaar bara hai ya un cheepos ke liye nafrat...........

update son.......................will be waiting..........................love you.....................😊
Originally posted by sweetysumaiya

Reet is a doctor of hearts hence she is fulfilling our hearts desire by giving us an update!!

Woop Woop x

so to hai....

is shi a cardiologist???
I loved and hate this update! That is sad, why would anyone try to copy your ff? I love your writing! I don't want you to discontinue this ff, but if you feel like penning down something new I'll be the first to congratulate you. Waiting for your decision :)
hey Reet m a silent reader ..bt not ny more ... πŸ˜‰ ...I jus love ur dis FF....ummm u can say m totally in love wid ur IN LOVE WITH ENEMY πŸ˜³ its differrent and very very very  intresting .. plzzzz plzzzz plzzz dont discontinue it ..and abt copying ur FF ..hve no Idea ..bt if i hve found out something i will pakkaaa inform you ..m myself is writer bt not fan fic i do write script for dramas based on socail issue and trust me I hate plagiarism and copy paste thing πŸ˜‘😑  so do continue ur writing ...m waiting .... an yeah ALL d Very best for ur Exam ... once again  plzzz do continue ur dis ff...its reqst 😳...becoz its one of my Fav ff πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
reet!.. what shold i say.....
u r fabulous writer... i really really love this fanfic!...
its just awesome!......
yar.. u know.. i was expecting some secrets to b disclosed.. umm.. uknow.. something abt The MSK and... atleast i was really expecting maan to tell his name to her yar....
hey reet pls dont discontinue.. v all love u.. and ur ff.. pls update soon.........
i m and many others r in love with u fic... so pls.. because of some dont giv us punishment yar!...
will wait for ur nxt update...
Nice one
Do continue
Don't do that plssssss
hey reet
nice part....i thought he would atleast tell his name before parting....well lets see how and when they will meet again.....cant wait...pls dont stop this ff.....do continue for the people who like and read ur ff and appreciate ur work...update soon
Reet plz tell me its not end plz plz plz....... That was one of d most beautifully written part i ever read...... When she is biding him last goodbye dat last kiss made me cry i m still crying....... Oh dear Ab aur kya kahu i m spellbounded!!!
It was awesumest awesum update
Geet by her actions told Maan her feelings
Evn Maan got his feelings for her
Both said last tym also forever but ended up togther agn n i really hop same happens now
It was senti sumwhr
Loved Aadi n Geet's relation
They'll paka miss her n her food
Both are broken
Update soon
N u cant jus end it avein hi
Plz continue