[MG] in love with enemy (II)updt-100 & new thread - Page 20

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by maanmeet_Reet

</div>

waiting for u to show up

okay ....i know it was terrible....but its not a smooth fanfiction ...i let my mind fly with this....i imagined putting myself in their shoes..this ff is underworld based ,,and their nothing goes as eye candies ...

its vulger .....but its truth !

and about the shlok part ....that was smaaskrita ....

lord shree krishnaa uttered that ....that came from chief's soul ....his intention ...his thought ...his dogma of life ....!

m sorry if u didnt like it ....but ..it was his life made him do that ..he had chosen life in that way ...

everypolice in real life doesnt get the undercover agent tag .....to suppress the criminals....there is no salman khan in real life movie......

why is he doing .....what he is....will be answered later ...

if in his words maan would have tried to say that he is doing that for a good reason...after so many things ,.....after killing someone brutally in front of her .....drenched in human blood ...she would hav snapped him out ...,...she would have never listened to him

this caught her attention because she was not expecting this ..

this was new and utterly unexpected from this situation ....

<div><font color="#cc3366" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">jab jab bharat glani (pap)se bhar jayega...</font>

<font color="#cc3366" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">dharm ke utthan ke lie apni mayabal se mai rup dharunga</font>

<font color="#cc3366" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">sadhuon ke raksha ke lie....dushkrition ke binash ke lie..</font>

<font color="#cc3366" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">dharm ko wapas sangsthapan ke lie mai har yug me wapas aaunga...</font>

<font color="#cc3366" face="Georgia">thats the hindi version of it </font>

all the best for ur studies...and i love ur reply !!

i fully understand ur Pov, tis ff anyway wasnt as simple as realising how 2 ppl fall in luv, it was always supposed to be deep n dark, n tis update truly enhanced its flavor. Abt d shlok part, i was rather amused by tht sudden divine effect. Bt then i fully understand tat it provided tht forceful impact required impact as u explained in d post. Keep d good work going on.
oye just padh apyi hoon....comment GD PI ke baad karungi./......Loooooooooong comments !!!
greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat update dear.... my breathng s still nt proper................. update d rest soooooooon

hey Reet,I have been a silent reader but ur FF coerced me to comment on it.😊

YOU are Awesome writer dear

The way you write about their emotions and situation(Physical or Psychological) I love it.👏

I am not good with words and u are great so I leave it here and will be waiting for the update

Please add me to ur PM list

Edited by serenelove - 13 years ago
OMG i'm speechless 😲... thats just superb, amazing & heart touching 🤗
i loved it you are truly awesome n ur updates are long but i actually want them longer ohh just cant get enough... cant wait for the next update...
p.s im kinda scared now about what he said that she'll be the one that will kill him 😭 lets hope im wrong & they will be happy 

i have never really commented... but urs is the only ff which has made me cry... ur writing is soooo powerful... amazing... keep it up :)

wow that really was the longest one.

well written. i guess maan will reveal his true identity to her soon.

superb!

that was sooo emotional!

i m speechless!

gr8 job!

adi is soo understanding!

i want maant o tell geet his truee identity!

continue soon!
Reet....
I dont have words to describe!!
The silent convo between Adi & Geet
Geet's outburst!! Maan's so called self defense...
Maan breaking down.. Adi convincing him...
Geet's reaction.. Maan convincing her....
The entire Maneet scene till the end...  Was MINDBLOWING!!!
Luv u for that!!!

Keep up the excellent work!!!
Though your updates are long!! U always leave me wanting for more!!!

-Kads

hey thanku for such a long lovely update,,,,loved it...