Good luck on ur studies
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
congrtas for the new thread and loved the update
-shamima- thumbnail
First of all reet congrats on the new thread you completely deserve it ๐Ÿ‘
anyways back to the update wow that was intensely emotional how geet was silently breaking down as she felt he didn't reciprocate the same feelings she felt for him even though she thought he did but the last words he uttered to her made her think that maybe he doesnt feel for her and awe maan on the other hand is digesting the fact that she loves him deeply and how he saw it in every little gesture she showed towards him but he is helpless about the fact that he is a murderer and he can't ruin a innocent girls life he tried to console himself that maybe it was just infatuation but his heart did not agree and alas he came to the fact that she loves him and awe the end where she kept gazing at him and he tried to avoid it as her eyes may make his eyes betray him and show his emotions and then he did look back as he couldn't resist but he controlled and left her with the words that she's going to go back home anyways just want to say another wow updates and if you exams are still goin on the goodluck hope you do well ๐Ÿ˜Š
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update Reet๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
maanmishti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

for u r new thread reet........coming to update.........awesome part......but my heart made 

me cry for geet.......i really felt bad when he named her love as lust.....hope he expresses 

his love soon......oh my god!!! he is sending her back......i hope he gets to know that he 

loves her.....anyways thanxs for updating reet......i was waiting for the surprise......update 

soon and yes want another maaneet ff......not so crazy abt armaan and shilpa........plzzzzz 

my vote for maaneet๐Ÿ˜Š

wajiha-1 thumbnail
congrats on new thread  REET
IT IS WONDERFUL UPDATE
AWESOME LOVED IT
CONTINUE SOON
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congrats 4 new thread
awesome update
continue soon
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved it...... Awesome update nd cograts 4r new thread.
mitzi11 thumbnail
CONGRATS REET NEW THREAD๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ
mitzi11 thumbnail

wow Maan so cold arrogant mean  he cant even eccept that he love her or atleast  show her some care toward her  poor Geet my heart goes for her i hope he turn around soon marvelous update pls update soonnnnnnnn thanks pm