Written update of January 27th..

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
 The episode opens with the view of Mahalla, children playing on the road, Gauri n Sunheri walking with grocery stuffs in their hands.Gauri is telling her mom 2 give Umaang tonic at night as she has a cough .But,Sunheri is lost in some deep thought n not answering Gauri. When Gauri asked what's she thinking ,Sunheri answered that Nani is right n u should open your shop again.This way,Rudra'll find a job n your shop'll restart too.In front Rudra n Shanno Bhabi is standing in front of a stationary shop with some grocery stuff in the counter.Shanno bhabi is bargaining with the shop keeper in a bossy way, while Rudra is feeling uneasy .The shopkeeper's saying why is she poking her nose in this matter when the customer has no problem.N, Rudra agreed to his words n told him to say what's the price of the stuff according to him and he'll pay the amount.But,Shanno bhabi told him that he need not be overtly generous n Rudra said ,"My money , what's bugging u ?N, ths man's poor ,what's your problem if he earns some money?" SB said the shopkeeper isn't poor,he pretends to be poor but in reality he's a rich man.N told Rudra on his face,that he's no rich guy either...Gauri was listening to all this .N,Rudra is looking a little upset.SB said it was Gauri who used to be all fair in taking price,from customers in her shop but after marrying him her shop got closed.Rudra's even more upset.Gauri came running n SB told her to tell Rudra not to cross her.Gauri said Rudra can't bear to see any one in pain .SB said they'll pay the right price which is 250 rupees but the moment she left Rudra paid the full amonut (300 rupees), SB came back n said,"I heard it all.If I leave u alone,you'll get totally robbed n then who'll pay the rent of next month ?" G said next with in some days Rudra'll get a job n we'll pay you full.SB said none will give him job as he's so hot tempered.G said it's her misconception about Rudra n Sunheri asked her to shut up.SB left.Rudra said there are two people whom I don't like in the mahalla,the first one is SB n the second one's SB too.Gauri laughed n told Rudra to leave for the interview from there.Rudra left.Next scene,in haveli Ketki saying to RAjrani that a lot of things are happening on RR's back in the haveli n she knows nothing.RR said she don't care about any thing now as every one has left her.Her husband is happy leaving her,her youngest son has left with his wife misunderstanding her.Her father-in-law left in anger for a tour.Her eldest son is happy to insult her,n younger son happy to leave the house, so let it be so.If Ratnesh n Ketki wants they can leave too.Her biggest mistake was trying to keep all the family members in one thread.She can spend the last days of her life in devotional thoughts.Ketki thought that she must now do some thing herself to get the papers out of the locker as RR is too deeply submerged in her pain.Next scene,Rudra playing cheerfully with the children of mahalla ,Umaang came ,she wanted to join ,Rudra instructed her but other children underestimated her .Rudra corrected their mistake and got them to promise him that they'll always let Umaang join in the play.Gauri is witnessing all this activities from the back ,smilingly.Rudra offered prize to every one n asked Gauri to bring his wallet.Gauri saw there's hardly any money left in his wallet but nevertheless she gave the money to Rudra.He bought them sweets n they left joyously.Gauri told Rudra that he must not splurge money with out reason in their present condition when they've only small amount of money left.Rudra said he did it all for the children.He said Umaang is her sister n she was so happy playing n eating with the others when G has always forbidden her to play with others which is not right.But,Gauri insisted that it was ok when he was in the haveli but not now ,not till he gets a job.R gets very angry n said she's again preaching.He needn't know from her what's right,he's six years older then her ( Ohhhhhhh! πŸ˜² So, Gauri's 20 ! Yeyyyyy,😎 now we know her age !).R left .G muttering it's not possible to survive in this cruel world with out money.Next scene in their small room R was sitting in a chair looking through some papers when G enters n Rudra came n hold her n said Don't worry ,I've money with me, shall I show u ? G's serving food for R in one plate, R asked why one plate only ? G said I'll eat later.R insisted on eating together ( now that's really sooooooooo sweet of him❀️ )Then he made her sit n started to feed her with his own hand n he said sorry for earlier shouting at her.Nani enters n said she can eat herself,but R need to earn first. G said they know what to do n R is trying to find a job n he came back home because G has asked him to return for lunch n he'll go to interview after that.Nani said a few more insulting n bitter things about ( shut up nani ki bachi, how dare u !😑) .R is very very upset ,he said he'll handle every thing ,he knows his responsibilities n got out of the room .G ran after him pleading him to come back for his lunch.But R said he isn't hungry any more,G said don't worry about the money.Till u get a job we'll manage with the money left in the bag n then even if u don't get a job ( chop! Gauri ki bachi! ).Rudra is angry.He said what do u mean by if I don't get a job ? Do u doubt it ? " G said she didn't mean it that way n she just meant that till he gets a job of his wish. Nani again poked her nose from the window, 'n said why is Rudra still standing there ? R left upset n angry.G came to the window n told nani to shut up ( That's it ,that's what I'm talking about na.)Then nani said she's telling truth n G has forgotten the manners after marriage.G said the day isn't far when R'll get a good job ,she has full trust on R. In haveli Ketki bhabi opened the locker after some effort, n took out the papers n gave it to RR, explaining her the matter .RR is very much shocked,impressed with KB n touched. She said sorry for all her past misbehavior n hugged KB dearly n kissed her forehead saying from today You are my daughter. She said she'll punish Ratnesh for his action but won't let any harm befall KB. In RG's room, Shanno bhabi came with a curry of Karela .R said she makes curry that is like her in taste.SB retorted in reply that bitter things r good for health.R left the scene.SB said to Gauri that she has found a good job in  paper which she'll send to G. G said she'll go herself to take it as if R finds out about it, he'll be angry.R heard it all n boomed from the back that G need never work while he's present .He has said it earlier n if any one still insists ( looking at G, meaning it to her.) he'll do some thing that no body has ever thought of. ( He really looked angry ).The show ends.                                                                                   Precap : R finding job every where with out any success . ( Awwwwwwwwww, hugs to my Rudra ). Edited by LadyMacbeth - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Sorry for the late n the detailing , actually it's the last episode n I didn't know that I'm to give the update. Sorry for all the mistakes . I'm doing this on behalf on alujna. If u like it, please rate Sangini 5 in the chaska meter rating.
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Funny written update... thanks Mac!
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Thank you for the detailed update!!

Rudra does seem to be very angry!

I hope Gauri doesnt take up the job!

Oooh! And im also glad that Raj Rani has accept Ketki Bhabhi and she managed to get the papers outa the cupboard! Yay!
Edited by -X-NeeNee-X- - 13 years ago
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you Lady M.  For detailed updates...  enjoyed it
Minionite thumbnail
Thank you so much for the amazingly detailed update. Great episode. πŸ‘
melissa05 thumbnail
thanks for the update.😊 I'm happy that rajrani has accept ketki. and she found the papers.    πŸ˜ƒ
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: evasumi

Thank you Lady M.  For detailed updates...  enjoyed it

Thanks Eva, taking cue from u na...πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
awsome & lovely updateπŸ‘
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2