India-Forums

Analysis of 3rd episode - Apara & Sarita (Page 2)

Aps74 Groupbie
Aps74
Aps74

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged

those were my view to 100%.

I did love Apara.........but found her nagging about the hakka annoying. Her praising Sarita a wonderfull thing.

I almost felt sad and sorry for Mrs .Berry..........and her being negative about Apara's life irritating. Especially when Apara was advocating for her out there. Plus nagging the granny about the phone and T.V pretty bugging too. Her insisting that the house was empty without the man. Her trying to mend relationship with Apara's husband. You don't even know what happened between them and you are insinuating the fault was Apara( by saying Apara should compromise).

Overall a good episode.

Aps74 Groupbie
Aps74
Aps74

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pratts

she did patiently keep quiet and try not to spill the beans but it was berry's wife who was insensitive about the whole issue and kept bringing it up, not realizing the gravity of the situation and asking her father to stay with them and blah blah blah....  Really the lady thinks no man no life.........She went through the whole house no man no man no man, then the maid also she was more botherred about how her husband will live, for apara also she was worried how she can she live without husband....Berry's wife did not have hte maturity ot understand that people can exist without a husband or a wife and sometimes people can be good friends but not good spouses.

I completely agree with you. Its stupid to go on in this day and age.....the house is incomplete because there is no man............this woman needs a life seriously.

I was reading her expressions when they did both families face to face......she is so badly under her husbands thumb.....i feel sorry for her..............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prattsU-No-Poo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index