Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

New FF Blood Ties Update 23July pg 150 (Page 99)

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

:::Update 24:::Info:::

Abhay is back at the Raichands dropping off Pia at her hostel. He wondered who the mysterious woman was who'd attacked Pia. He was left asking a hundred quesyions. Then finally before him he found Sid at dawn in the back calling him out. Sid had a nerve coming to his turf. Did his brother have a death wish or what? Abhay skulked out back jumping over his balcony standing upright to face Sid looking his usual menacing self. Abhay growled at his brother while both did a fang off.

Abhay roared angrily at Sid-What he hell are U doing here Sidharth? U know Mom and Dad don't want U here. I ought to kill U for the stunt U pulled on Pia. She knows everything. What we are. I worked so hard to keep her from finding out the truth. Despite my best efforts U tried to kill her. How dare U?

Sid chuckled mocking Abhay-Stop being so melodramatic. She's still alive right? She has a pulse so she knows big deal. Nobody will believe her. Pia is not the reason i am here today. Its someone we both have an affiliation with once upon a time.

Abhay pushed Sid against his car-Spill!

Sid moved Abhay aside-Hands off the merchandise. Unlike U i actually care about what i look like. This is some expensive s**t.

Abhay glared at Sid-Enough with the wisecracks.

Sid blurted-U know how U thought Maithali is dead well she's alive and she's one of us. A vampire. I turned her while U guys left and hid her away from U. It seems she's in trouble by a higher powered being. The very first vampire Akasha.

Abhay closely focus's on Sid's features-Is this s**t for real. (No change in Sid's arrogant face) U didn't. (Abhay's voice changes filled with emotion and disbelief) Was the girl her? Did she try ti kill Pia?

Sid squirmed-Correction we both tried to suck the life out of Pia.

Abhay hurt by the revelation of Maithali being with Sid now stung him-Why? After all this time would U return here? why? U are both evil. Pia has nothing to do with either of U.

Sid let slip moving super fast away from Abhay-For power. Pia's blood holds the key for Maithali acquiring power. (Sid lied) She has enough of Pia's blood unfortunately by doing this we have woken up the archaic super alpha female vampire Akasha and she wants Maithali dead. Akasha is aware of Pia and will try to gun for her.

Abhay took all this information in brooding silently-So why do U want me to help U? As far as i am concerned U both brought this on to yourselves.

Sid found it hard to believe Abhay cared less for Maithali's safety-U don't mean this Abhay. Akasha will come for Pia.

Abhay stared down Sid's dark black eyes-And why would she do this?

Sid answered truthfully-They are all the carbon copy of the other. Akasha's face resembles Pia's and Maithalis. (Abhay's eyes reveal a shock he hadn't expected) This is very bizarre but its the truth.

Abhay sighed feeling under pressure-A vampire who sucks the life force out of a human duplicate takes all the power. Akasha doesn't want anyone to challenge her reign. I can't blame her but she won't be after Pia. She's only human.

Sid yelled-It will give Akasha more power to draw into herself. She's only just woken up. She'll want to drain all humans dry. Its what she does. Us men will be extint at this rate. She hates men.

Abhay laughed-Good then both U and i will be dead.

Sid countered-So will Pia. I won't go after her i swear just do something. Save Maithali.

Abhay pondered hard-Fine. But both of U will leave this town in return.

Sid nodded-Done. Just don't come chasing after Maithali. She's all mine bro.

Abhay was numb on Maithali's issue but his old feelings were still as fresh as ever-Whatever. I will keep my distance so long as she stays away from me. Pia is off limits. I don't care how much power she has to offer U both but U leave her alone.

Sid parted ways with a final-We only have till today. Akasha wants us dead by today. We have to move forwards.

Abhay headed back revealing everything to Chand and Haseena. Both of them were left in shock. The Queen being back spelt trouble for their kind. Her powers exceeded their own. Nobody could overthrow her. All the originals had guarded her tomb safe from all kinds but now the s**t had hit the fan. Chand raced upstairs rooting out an ancient bile on their creator to find a loophole.

Chand raced back down-The Queen being here is a disaster Abhay. If she wants Maithali dead then she's dead and so is Pia.

Haseena dark eyes filled with concern-There must be a way out.

Abhay saw Chand shake his head pacing around-I will seek her out.

Haseena grabbed Abhays hand-No U are not going nywhere. I won't allow U to go on a suicide mission all for the sake of the girls. They are not worth your own life.

Abhay cuts in-Pia's life is worth a hundred lives to me Mom.

Haseena plaeds with Abhay-Don't do this son. I can't lose U.

Chand concurs with Haseena-We will have to sit this one out son. Akasha's whereabouts is a secret. Nobody can locate her. She is shielded against us son.

Abhay breaks free and runs out to Pia. She hasn't slept at all throughout the night. She wasn't tired either. Strange. Very strange she was encapsulated with a mix of emotion. Good and bad both had made her feel extra ordinary. For once she could tell when Abhay was present just by his scent. Abhay's footsteps were like a calming beats to her heart.

Pia hugged Abhay with her wide mouth giving him a peck on his cheek-So what brings U round here bright and early?

Abhay's eyes drew Pia close-We have a huge problem. I need to get U out of here and to safety. Do U trust me?

Pia's innocent eyes hung on to Abhay's softly whispering-More than my life Abhay.

Abhay found Pia's voice rather sweet but her words affected him more than he'd realised. He had her life in his hands. He could not fail her-There is one place i can think of for U to be out of harms way. (He takes her in his arms whizzing her to a safe haven)

Pia gets off of Abhay's arms-The church

Abhay divulged-Its a place of worship and U have holy men here Pia.

Pia reveals-She's tasted my blood Abhay. They can find me.

Abhay knew they could-Sid and the girl have a vamp on their tail. They are a little preoccupied now. Just stay here.

Pia moans-They will be after U Abhay. Sid is dangerous. The girl attacked me Abhay. Its two against one. Please don't do anything brash.

Abhay touched Pia's face softly-I won't just be safe.

Pia asks-Who is this new villain Abhay? Who is she?

Abhay in silence. He was brooding meaning the answer was very disturbing.

Pia continued to bug him-Tell me Abhay or i have my own methods of seeking out trouble.

Abhay reluctantly divulged-Akasha. She is after both U and Maithali. I have said enough. I must go.

Abhay left Pia with a little talisman. Only Pia had no intention of sticking around in this place while Abhay places himself in grave danger. Pia had discovered she had some special powers of her own. Digging for info from the computer at the main offices nearby. Sid's place wasn't far from here. Pia left to find out about Akasha and Maithali. She'd heard of this name before.

Then she'd finally uncovered all the little folklore and legends on the net. Most of it seemed unbelievable but with what she'd witnessed last night this all made sense. Abhay, Sid, Maithali and Akasha were all vampires. It explained how they managed to live for a long time. Abhay and Sid were brothers just like she'd speculated and Maithali looked like her exactly. So this must be why they were after her. But how did Akasha fit into all this? Pia discovered she was the Queen Bee so if Maithali was trying to gain power by draining out her blood it would mean what for Akasha?

Pia was safe as long as she had this talisman on. She'd be fine  thought Abhay. He searched out Sid at the cemetery-So how do we do this?

Sid smuggled a quick look at Maithali from a far-No idea. Akasha just finds us. I don't know how she does it but i am sure she is somewhere enjoying herself bathed in a pool of blood.

Abhay saw Maithali sneak towards him-I can't believe after all this time U are here right before me. I wish we met under different circumstances.

Maithali seethed-I wish we never met. Where are U hiding the b***h? U couldn't have me so U moved on to her. u are sick.

Abhay was hurt by Maithali's spiteful tongue-This is not the time for insults. U have changed so much but the meeting can be done at another time. Akansha wants U because U challenged her power. (Abhay found it hard to let the words come out) Pia's blood would have done the job but U woke Akasha up. So now we have to find her. Before she gets to us.

Maithali motioned towards Sid holding him in her arms making Abhay uncomfortable-She can find Pia by scent so wherever U left her she won't be safe. Pia is turning. Another bite and she's no longer human.

Abhay's eyes filled with anger-Do not even dare to go there.

Sid stroked Maithali's face-Maithali is a little anxious. Her powers have gone up a gear and so has her need for blood. Pia's blood has made her want more.

Abhay tensed up-Right. Just get started with this job so i can back to protecting Pia from both of U.

Maithali was peeved by Abhay's protectiveness towards Pia. He had the nerve to take her name in front of her-Ah the weak human you've gotten so attached to. What U didn't get the real deal so U end up with the pitiable version of me. I guess this is how she gets the men to do her bidding.

Abhay heard the anger in Maithali's tone. He hated this bitterness she'd developed-What the hell happened to U Maithali? U were never this cold. U sound so inhumane. U were never this heartless.

Maithali spat back-U happened to me Abhay. U took my life and never came back for me. If it hadn't been for Sid i'd never have been around. U betrayed me and my love for U Abhay by loving another. U deserve pain and Pia deserves death for daring to love U. I am no longer a human Abhay and neither are U. So learn to live with it. Behave like the animal U are.

Abhay shot Maithali his hurt look-U have turned into Sid's monster.

Maithali glowered at him-Don't bring him into it. Sid why did U bring Abhay here? we could have handled this on our own.

Sid protested-Abhay came to protect Pia. After Akasha is done with us she'll finish Pia. Abhay's here to make sure nothing happens to her.

Maithali-I should have known. Anyway Akasha will be here anytime. Have U brought ant resources to combat her?

Abhay shook his head-Mom and Dad are working on it.

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

san1989ash12pallavisarkarMavi18tj_blackkatiehiwatarimangonavikramdeycutemugSoulmate27tanya.dsouzamansimkarantakiarminahil1997...Nidhi...Sunnipwincessxifrah.Deepi20Cute_GalcharmingkillerRozy77AnamikaSJaingangesegbtaibaaabmtdluverRB81--sumana13--ozzyiepoojahandamijanurAkshi0019MS-meghasharma-Priti11-aamirkhanfanshalini_sshewolf.PristineSoulCrazyCutesyRajiniliciousKrishna_Sourav-Swetha-

bmtdluver IF-Rockerz
bmtdluver
bmtdluver

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Interesting update. Can't wait to read what happens next

Edited by bmtdluver - 29 May 2011 at 12:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

matwamangoRajinilicious

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matwamango

Black_Paradize IF-Rockerz
Black_Paradize
Black_Paradize

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
thnx 4 pm dear...abhay protecting pia..wow..like always ..i love this part

matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rehanasadique

thnx 4 pm dear...abhay protecting pia..wow..like always ..i love this part
:::Abhay is always the knight in Shining armour for Pia:::

Sunnipwincessx

Deepi20 Goldie
Deepi20
Deepi20

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Wow, exciting update! Keep up the good work Clap
charmingkiller IF-Dazzler
charmingkiller
charmingkiller

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
awesum 
a little faith Goldie
a little faith
a little faith

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Precap,

For that moment time stood still for Abhay. It was all about Piya Nice detailing, for time moves forward towards our goals and so here it has no where else to go. Star

Piya had her eyes closed but sleep evaded her mind.Wonderful phrasing. The image of our minds finding peace amongst those pieces of its fragments, that fall through cracks silently, secretly escaping to more blissful states of mind.  Deeper but away from our present conscious state that remains alert in that frantic search. Star

shattered glass.

Pia rubbed her eyes and saw Abhay asleep on the chair still holding on to her hands Nice moment between her random thoughts reinforcing the need for her search.

He'd traced his lips with his fingers reminiscing the stolen kisses. Lovely sentence.

Pia touched Abhay with her fingers gently-I thought i was just imagining U here to be honest i'm just having a moment with myself. So many conversations running in my head. I loved this moment, his explanation. Beautiful. Star

Yeah tonight will shatter someones life Abhay. Mine is already broken but yours Abhay has cracks.Nicely done. Star

Go to top