Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

New FF Blood Ties Update 23July pg 150 (Page 98)

taibaaa IF-Rockerz
taibaaa
taibaaa

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
awesome part

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansim

nice partClapClap

interesting twistShockedLOL
 so the queen has arrivedShockedLOL
wow now three look alikesLOLLOL
poor abhay he he heCryLOL
thanks for the pmBig smile
update soonWink
I thought this twist would kick this FF up a gear. The Vampire Queen will be very madLOL3 Lookalikes is going to be a pain in the neck for AbhayConfusedBut he will manage somehow.
a little faith Goldie
a little faith
a little faith

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged

Aysha, Big smile

This is the first piece of prose I have read of yours and I must say I am impressed. It is so well written. 

Precap.

For life is no friend of mine. Death wouldn't take me. I loved these juxtapositions of seemingly contrasting positions that actually form a powerful union wherein he lies helpless.  Well written. StarStarStar

because Piya was his drug. Abhay was addicted to her Sharp analogy personalizing his feelings despite the fact  He didn't trust anything he felt anymore. ExcellentStarStarStar

I loved these details, He'd breathed in her scent & All around her the flowers grew brighter in colour while she remained constant.  adding to that surreal ambiance. Star

I loved that segueing onto All was still apart from Abhay. He was trying to leave her. Everyone always left her. Piya held on tight. Keeping Abhay in her embrace. That struggle within the stillness.  Just an iconic, ironic moment, beautifully woven by you. Clap

Love Sabah

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemug

a little faith Goldie
a little faith
a little faith

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Dream

It sounded so special calling her sister but it was how she'd felt Their bond so beautifully elucidated.

I loved the tumultuous tantrum of Misha, from guilt to begging, from love to threatening, from more guilt to desperation.  Nicely done, very natural sounding. Star

My favourite part of this update,
All this had to be a bad dream. Kabir went in to see Piya. He was glad she didn't see him like this. He didn't want her to know how disturbed he was watching her like this. So still. He really wanted to crack a joke but it wouldn't come. Kabir was speechless. For the first time in his life he was loss for words. So all he did was just sit by Piya. He gave her hand a gentle squeeze so she'd know he was there for her. Sometimes silence was bliss. 10 minutes in Kabir whispered in Piya's ears-You can do this my angel.

I loved, just loved this scene with Kabir and Piya.  The underlined parts being those heart lifting moments after the heart wrenching parts in between, just so beautifully done, reminding me the strength of even a little love to heal any darkness upon the heart.  StarStarStar

She was always waiting for him. He'd heard her cry for him and he never came. Interesting realization, adding a layer of intrigue on Abhay. She was his sunlight to his moonlight. Wonderful line. EmbarrassedHow show wished Abhay would smile more. Cute moment.

I loved the layering of details in this succinct sentence,
His warmth on her skin on fire. Wonderful. Star

I loved the urgency of the final paragraphs and that sharp end, whose light banishes all the darkness of doubts,
It was the only thing that mattered. This moment with Abhay.Big smile  Well written as always. EmbarrassedLove Sabah

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemug

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
wow!! nice.
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged

:::Precap 24:::Info:::

Deep in thought Maithali ordered Sid to find out about this Akasha. They always thought she was a myth. Never in their wildest dreams had they ever thought she'd be for real. How many of her lookalikes were there on the planet? What was so special about this bloody face she tought long and hard. Surely this was just a coincidence or could there be a deeper meaning. Maithali knew drinking Pia dry would give her absolute power and acentuate her even further to overthrow anyone in her way. Now Akasha was threatening to kill her by tomorrow. Why was there such a big deal about gaining power. Maithali cared less for Akasha because once Pia was hers Akasha would never be able to stop her. Sid would see to it that she had no teething problems. He always did as he was told.

Sid was at the old vampire relic shop owned by one of their kinds seeking Akasha' info out. What he found had devastated him. She was unstopable. No single vampre could kill her. If they tried then all vampires would seize to exist. Killing the queesn was next to impossible. How was he going to protect Maithali from her grasp? Akasha wanted to punish Maithali and Sid would never allow it. He knew one person who might be willing to protect Maithali. Abhay. It was a last resort but he'd do it. Sid was sure of it with his own life. Abhay was always a sucker for saving the innocent. In this case its Maithali. Sid was going to have to hide this from Maithali. If she knew what he was doing then there would be trouble. Abhay would seek answers. Answers Sid had no intention on answering.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

san1989ash12minahil1997...Nidhi...Rozy77gangesegb--sumana13--RB81poojahandaMS-meghasharmaAkshi0019

_Klaroline_ IF-Dazzler
_Klaroline_
_Klaroline_

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
lovely precap
continue soon
poojahanda IF-Sizzlerz
poojahanda
poojahanda

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
nice precapClapClap

Go to top