Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

New FF Blood Ties Update 23July pg 150 (Page 72)

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged

:::Update 19:::Turning Point:::

Misha at college waiting for Pia is shocked to see her with Abhay. It was a shock to the system probably due to the merry go round Abhay had led Pia on. Pia's  face was glowing with the look of love. It was a welcome change to her being in distressed look. Misha raised her eyebrow at Pia exchanging her approval.

Misha acknowledged Abhay by the nod of a head-Sup? This isn't your usual entry point. Have U bumped your head dude?

Abhay simply smiled-Very funny Misha. Since when did U become a comedian?

Misha joked-Since I learnt how to walk. So are we still on for this evening? You'd better be there or I swear I'll have your head on a platter.

Abhay cocked his head mischievously holding Misha's eyes to his-Is this a threat? I like a good fight. Maybe I won't turn up then I can have the pleasure of U chasing after me.

Misha childishly ranted pointing her finger at Abhay-U just like to be difficult but I've gone through so much trouble dude. It would be nice if U showed common courtesy or do the Raichand's have none?

Pia smacked Abhay's arm playfully-Do U have to be so mean Abhay? Just give her a simple answer already. Stop pulling her leg.

Abhay softened his features-I was oly playing with U Misha. I'll be there. What time do U want us to get there?

Misha creases her forehead puzzled-We?

Abhay corrected-Pia and I?

Misha mused-Since when did U become we?
Pia was perplexed by Abhays answer-This is news to me!

Abhay chuckled-I suppose perseverance pays off. We aren't exactly going out Misha. It was just a friendly gesture.

Misha moaned-Oh! Just come on in at 7 sharp. Be there.

Pia felt her heart sink-Fine. I better head to class Misha. Don't worry I haven't forgotten our deal. Thanks for all your help.

Misha scolded Abhay after Pia was out of earshot-Man U can be such an a**. Did U know that? U made her upset.

Abhay wasn't going to let Misha bully him into confessing anything yet-Thanks for the insight Mish but what Pia and I do is our own business. I don't want this getting out in the open. I have a reputation to tend to.

Misha glared at Abhay-Men are so infuriating.

Abhay shot back-Girls are so easy to wind up. I could say the same for U too Misha.

Misha wasn't sure how Abhay could be so blaze? Poor Pia-Whatever dude. I gotta bail. Bye. Got people to invite.

Abhay waved on bye-See U there Misha.

Pia was cursing under her breath. She was getting mixed signals from Abhay all over again. She was so happy but it soon turned so wrong. Misha held Pia's arms stroking her arm playfully. Pia had got a read on Misha thoughts which was very odd (Poor Pia. I have to put a smile on her face. That dumba** Abhay has a nerve to upset her like this.)

Pia turned around facing Misha-I'm fine just a little cranky. It's not Abhay's fault I'm so emotionally dependent in him after all I always aim my hopes too high. He needs time to adjust to our new development. I get it. There is no need to cheer poor Pia up.

Misha couldn't believe Pia had read her mind-Abhay's a jerk. I think he's trying too hard to play it cool. But this will change by tonight Pia. I have the perfect setting. He won't be able to remove his eyes away from U just U wait and see.

Pia groaned-This isn't going to be one of those corny dates is it?

Misha reprimanded Pia-You'd better not put a downer on my plans Pia. I've worked hard.

Abhay didn't mean to be so rude to Misha or Pia but he had to make this look like he wasn't too serious for Sid's benefit so he wouldn't take drastic actions against him to their superiors. His psychotic brother had a tendency to hit below the belt. It included bringing in the top players. For now Pia would be safe until a months passes by then he'd be in the clear. It wouldn't seem like he did this out of love but desperation. He had to make it look like he was trying to preserve their species from exposure. It was easier said than done. Pia would soon start to shown signs of transitioning into a vampire just like Panchi would be doing. He had to be there for them. It was his fault he wasn't able to save either of them from their fate.

Panchi at the Office

Panchi had experienced quite a shocker at the office. Her head felt like it was going to explode. What the hell was going on with her? All she could do was sit back and stare into space. She'd managed to see a lot clearer without her contact lenses. Very weird indeed she thought to herself. She wasn't interested in her boring paperwork. She just wanted to have fun. Again this was very unusual. Panchi was baffled by her mood. If Sid saw her he'd probably give her a good telling off. Not that she minded him saying anything to her. Speaking of the handsome devil he wasn't in today. She could have sworn she'd felt his presense last night. It was eerie dreaming about Sid all night long. Quite a colourful drea, she'd had of him. She wondered if he'd ever look at her as the object of his affection. Pia was in those dreams. She was the centre of Si'ds world which was astonishing to say the least seeming as Sid doesn't see Pia in this light. Pia had been in a gown from the 19th century or was it the 20th century? Panchi was still thinking about the dream she'd had it felt so real and Sid's face had been mortified when he'd come to know the girl was never his. Then a sudden burst of anger fuelled with revenge comes to the fore and an unadulterated hatred scaring the s**t out of Panchi. She started to touch her neck rubbing it with her hands. Then out of te blue she turns around to find Sid stalking her from behind.

Panchi gasped in surprise-I had a feeling someone was watching me but i wasn't sure who it was. U surprised me. How long have U been stood there?

Sid was not in a good mood. His plans went out the window. So now instead of Pia being his victim it was Panchi. Bloody Dobrial girl was lusting after him like he lusted after blood-Not long! I must say i've had a few surprises myself last night. I was curious to see how long U can stare out of a window. How are U feeling Panchi? U don't seem like yourself today. Anything bothering U?

Panchi removed her hands from her neck-No everything is ... Not good. To be honest i feel like i am having an outer body experience. It's so strange. I am seeing things but not seeing things. Call me crazy but i'm not myself.

Sid dazzled his brilliant devilish smile-Must be my influence rubbing off on U. Trust me soon you'll become me.

Panchi sat on her chair-So what do U want from me Sid?

Sid had an idea. Why not turn Panchi against Pia? Pit them both against each other. He was beginning to love this new plan-Take the day off. U deserve it for the long hours U put in and the trainees are coming along brilliantly.

Panchi slid out of her chair feeling a tad disappointed-I couldn't.

Sid insisted-Its paid leave take it. I'm sure U need rest. I've overworked U as it is.

Panchi complained-But Pia isn't in today. So nothing will be done.

Sid cheerfully gently pushed Panchi out the door-I'll join U so there is no need to feel like i am doing U a favour. So U had fun with Pia at the spa?

Panchi nodded on their way to the lift-It was the best treat i've ever had. She wasn't in a mood to leave like me.

Sid and Panchi got out of the lift to his car-Good. U both deserved it. I was planning on spending the evening with U but something came up so i let U and Pia go instead.

Panchi blushed-U did? That is a little forward of U. I'm not your kind of woman.

Sid thought to himself but you're dying to be with me. So be it. I will make U my dark Queen for the sole purpose to kill Abhay's little b***h. It would be a shame to let me prey go free-You're a woman aren't U?

Panchi creased her forehead frowning in confusion-Yeah!

Sid teased-Then U are exactly my type. I have had enough of women flitting in and out of my life. I can't keep track of them anymore. Then there this growing need to be with U Panchi. I think i am slowly falling for ...

Panchi waited with bated breath- For????

Sid utttered-Dot. Dot. Dot.

Panchi scowled-Who?

Sid-U Panchi! I have no idea where this came from? It's not very professional of me but i have fallen head over heels for U Panchi Dobrial. I just want to eat U up.

Panchi blushed shyly averting her eyes down-I ...

Sid finsihed-U feel the same way too. I know. I mean after all i am irrisistable. Dashing. Handsome. Fit. Sexy as hell. Every womans sinful dream.

Panchi felt her cheeks redden as she shot back-U are arrogant, obnoxious, a player and untrustworthy.

Sid admitted-I never said i was perfect. If U want Mr Perfect you'll be waiting a long time Panchi. Perfection doesn't exist in a living being. We are all flawed creatures. Some in looks, some in attitude, personality, morality, intellectually, emotionally and physically. I'm not a saint Panchi. But U still love me. Why? Because bad boys attract good girls like U. It's always been the case since the beginning of time. Nothing changes.

Panchi was quiet for a little while unsure of what to say. Sid practically knew all the negativity she had in her head-So what are we doing?

Sid answered-Eating out. My treat. I wanted to make up for last night. Hopefully U have been dreaming of me all night long.

Panchi didn't answer changing the subject.-Menzies? Isn't this place a little too expensive?

Sid stopped the car and helped Panchi out-For U Panchi nothing is too expensive.

Edited by matwamango - 05 May 2011 at 12:42pm

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

san1989kathrina7176ash12katiehiwatarimangonaGaya3DevishaggyscoobymansimMavi18KITfancutemugtanya.dsouzakarantakiarScaryAngelifrah.minahil1997...Nidhi...ProttashacharmingkillerPari-Gupta-Sonia-gangesegbAnamikaSJainCute_GalRozy77--AROMAL--sushupsbmtdluver-SnowKid-RB81Jin.--sumana13--ozzyieUmIbrahimmijanurpoojahandaaamirkhanfan..Akaisha..pyar-ishk_Eternity_RajiniliciousAmor.SilverBellKrishna_Sourav-Swetha-

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
great work dear

like misha's plan  for both
cunning sid like always

thanks for pm

Edited by eternity_of_luv - 05 May 2011 at 8:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KITfan

shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Sid is such a charmerWink
Nice work and thanx for the pm
Prottasha Goldie
Prottasha
Prottasha

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Again done great job
Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
brilliant update. loved it.
ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
nice upodate..i really like it..thanks for the pm:)
mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
awsom.pleas continue soon.thanks for pm.
UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Awsome job my dear...Abhisha convo was gud...Pia's changes have started so has Panchi's but they are showing different signs...interesting...waiting eaagerly

Go to top